PDA

View Full Version : Breaking a character

Ipuntmidgets
2012-08-18, 12:44 AM
So I want to know if there is a better way to break my character. Right now im stuck as a psion/wizard gestault that is level 11 im still in character creation and was wondering if the community had any ideas on what to do to destroy a campaign were im fighting mostly dragons. To let you know the other person that i am fighting with is a person that has a breath that forces what ever it hits to project an anitmagic field (that includes him) and this is very cumbersome, but i have asked on a different forum how to deal with that ball of crap.

Hyde
2012-08-18, 12:48 AM
So I want to know if there is a better way to break my character. Right now im stuck as a psion/wizard gestault that is level 11 im still in character creation and was wondering if the community had any ideas on what to do to destroy a campaign were im fighting mostly dragons

what was that spell? Dragonscrew?

You know, the one that just screws dragons.

eggs
2012-08-18, 01:05 AM
Deliberately ruining a game where other people are coming together to try to have a good time is what's normally called a "**** move."

On topic: bleh, bleh, Schism/Synchronicity/Linked Power/Anticipatory Strike abuse, quori shards, shivering grasp, gestalt Psiotheurgist, bleh. (And maybe a dash of Dual Plane Summons.)

demigodus
2012-08-18, 01:14 AM
So I want to know if there is a better way to break my character. Right now im stuck as a psion/wizard gestault that is level 11 im still in character creation and was wondering if the community had any ideas on what to do to destroy a campaign were im fighting mostly dragons

I'm assuming you are going to be working in a party where everyone has the goal to completely wreck the setting, and the DM has approved of this.

Shivering Touch annihilates dragons. Try to get some metamagic abuse on it, possibly some way to bypass SR (such as insane caster levels).

Animate Dead + Dragons = you have a dragon-zombie shaped flying home (make dragon into zombie, empty it out, ride around inside the dragon).

Dragons are not immune to being dominated. Followed by mind raped (you can afford a scroll of it right?)

Thrallherd does HORRIBLE things to a campaign world. Try to get a Planar Shepherd as your cohort (so you have a lvl 10 Planar Shepherd following you around).

I think there are ways to permanently switch bodies with a creature. If so, go for either a golem, or a dragon.