PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun 4e: Screaming Nightmare (OOC)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Daravon_35
2012-08-18, 10:31 AM
Ok so new OOC thread up for this. Here's the info I posted already reposted for here.

Here's the info on Urban Brawl and the glossary of slang I might use:

Glossary:

Key
(vul) = vulgar
(jap) = japanese or "japlish" loanword
v. = verb
adj. = adjective
n. = noun

Angel n. A benefactor, especially an unknown one.
Arc n. An arcology.
Breeder n. (vul) Ork slang for a "normal" human.
Business n. In slang context, crime. Also "Biz".
Buzz Go away. Buzz off.
Chipped adj. Senses, skills, reflexes, muscles, and so on, enhanced by cyberware.
Chummer n. "Pal" or "buddy"
Corp n., adj. Corporation. Corporate.
Dandelion Eater n., adj. (vul) Elf or Elven. Highly insulting.
Dataslave n. Corporate decker (hacker) or other data processing employee.
Datasteal n. Theft of data from a computer, usually by hacking.
Deckhead n. (vul) Simsense abuser.
Drek n. (vul) A common curse word. adj: Drekky.
Dumped v. Involuntarily ejected from the Matrix.
Fetishman n. A talismonger.
Frag v. (vul) Common swear word. adj: Fragging.
Geek v. To kill.
Go-go-go n. A bike gang or gang member.
Heatwave n. Police crackdown.
Hoi Hi. Hello. (familiar form)
Hose v. Screw up.
Jander v. To walk in an arrogant, yet casual manner; to strut.
Kobun n. (jap) Member of a Yakuza clan.
Mundane n. adj. (vul) Non-magician or non-magical.
Nutrisoy n. Cheaply processed food product, from soybeans.
Oyabun n. (jap) Head of a Yakuza clan.
Panzer n. Any ground-effect combat vehicle.
Paydata n. A datafile worth nuyen.
Plex n. A metropolitan complex, or "metroplex".
Poli n. A policlub or policlub member.
Razorguy n. Heavily cybered samurai or other muscle.
Samurai n. (jap) Mercenary or muscle for hire. Implies honor code.
Sarariman n. (jap) From salaryman. A corporate employee.
Screamer n. Credstick or other ID that triggers computer alarms if used.
Seoul Man n. Member of a Seoulpa ring.
Seoula ring n. A small criminal gang with connections to others like it.
Shalkujin n. (jap) Literally "Honest citizen". A corporate employee.
Slot v. (vul) Mild curse word.
Slow and Run v. Hurry up. Get to the point. Move it.
So ka (jap) I understand. I get it.
Soykaf n. Ersatz coffee substitute made from soybeans.
Sprawl n. A metroplex; v. Fraternize below one's social level.
Suit n. A straight citizen
Trid n. Three-dimensional successor to video.
Trog n. (vul) An Ork or Troll. From troglodyte. Highly insulting.
Vatjob n. A person with extensive cyberware/bioware replacement.
Wagemage n. A magician employed by a corp.
Wired adj. Equipped with cyberware, especially increased reflexes.
Wizard adj. Great, wonderful, excellent.
Wizworm n. A dragon.
Yak n. (jap) Yakuza. Either a clan member or a clan itself.

Urban Brawl:

North American Urban Brawl Franchises:
Ares Predators (Ares Macrotechnology)
Atlanta Butchers (CAS)
Boston Massacre (UCAS)
Chicago Sensations (Truman Technologies)
Chicago Shatters (UCAS)
Cincinnati Lasers (UCAS)
Denver Thunderheads (UCAS)
Detroit Nightmares (UCAS)
Havana Guerrillas (CL)
Lakota Arrows (Sioux Council)
Los Angeles Bolts (CFS)
Miami Spears (CL)
Montreal Assassin (Quebec)
Mountain Dragons (Dunklezahn Enterprises)
New Orleans Tombstones (CAS)
New York Slashers (UCAS)
Norfolk Battlers (CAS)
Oakland Terminator (CFS)
Renraku Invincibles (Renraku)
Seattle Screamers (UCAS)
St. Louis Slaughter (UCAS)
Tacoma Wings (Federated Boeing)
Tenochtitlan Volcanoes (Aztlan)
Tsimshian Warriors (Tsimshian)

Rules:
All Cyberware is legal. 13 players to a team, two teams face off. Replacements are made between plays. If all the offensive brawlers on a team get taken out by wounds or surrenders, the team suffers a wipeout, where the other teams wins no matter the score.

Offensive Positions:
Any of these brawlers can carry the ball.
Scouts Light armor, personal sidearm. Four to a team.
Bangers Medium armor, personal sidearm. Four to a team.
Heavies Medium armor, personal sidearm, and brawler's choice of assault rifle, SMG, or shotgun. Two to a team.
Blaster Light armor, carries an LMG in gryo-harness mounting. One to a team.

Non-Offensive Poistions:
These two brawlers can't carry the ball.
Outrider Medium armor, personal sidearm, a motorcycle, and a cycle-mounted assault rifle, SMG, or shotgun. The outrider can fight and also carry any other brawler on his cycle, unless that person has the ball!
Medico Heavy armor, no weapons. The medico carries a well-stocked medical kit. This is a non-combatant position. The medico cannot engage in combat, and players who deliberately attack him are slapper with a penalty. Unless he's on the outrider's bike, then he's fair game.

The Game:
Brawl Zone is roughly four city blocks long by three city block wide. The game area is always bounded by open streets on all sides.

There are 4 quarters of 30 minutes each. Each play lasts a max of 5 mins or until one of the following conditions is met:
- A goal is scored.
- The clock runs out on the quarter.
- A ball is declared dead.
- A wipeout takes place.

If a goal is scored or the clock runs out, both sides start back in their home goals. If the ball goes dead for a side, the other side can either restart play or resume play with the other team starting over but themselves still in their current positions.

The clock stops between plays.

Once play starts a team has thirty seconds to get the ball out of its goal block. If they fail to do so, a freeze penalty is called on everyone on that team but the ball carrier.

The team has another thirty seconds to get the ball out of the three blocks adjacent to their goal street. During the remainder of play the ball cannot stay on the same block for more then sixty seconds, or another freeze penalty is in place.

The ball can be passed or handed off at any time, however if the ball hits the ground the team has ten seconds to pick it up or it's declared dead, this also happens if an offensive player on the rival team has position of it.

Brawlers keep playing until he is disabled by his wounds or surrenders, a brawler can trigger his surrender switch at any time. Disabled brawlers can be attended by the medico where they fall. They cannot be transported until combat in that block ceases.

If a brawler is evaced off the sidelines, he can be replaced on the next play. If a player is not evaced, but can't or won't re-enter play, he cannot be replaced. His team however can replace him in the following play, but than that player is out of the game for good.

A circle four meters in diameter is marked by colored Neolux and gio-paint somewhere on the street at each end of the Brawl Zone, these are the goals. The block it is in, is the goal block. At the beginning of each quarter the goal may be moved to another block on that team's boundary street.

To score the ball must be inside the goal circle, in contact with any body part of a player. The part does not need to be attached to the player, nor does the player need to be alive.

Penalties:
There are three kinds, wounds, kills, and freezes. Wounds and kills are called on individuals, while freezes are either an entire team or subteam.

A wound penalty freezes a player for the rest of that play.

A kill penalty kicks that brawler out of the game. A player kicked out this way cannot be replaced until the beginning of the next quarter.

If a player under penalty does not do as required, a shot of disabling electricity is carried throughout the combat armor. All brawlers hear a ten second countdown before the penalty is applied. Any brawler who tried to disabled the circuit earns a kill penalty.

Freeze penalties last until certain conditions are met.

Medico are not subject to wound, kill, or freeze penalties and do not carry any penalty circuits at all. If a Medico violets the rules, he is kicked out of play, but is replaced immediately.

If freeze penalties are called on a team, any wound or kill penalties on the opposing team are cancelled.

Reasons for Penalties:
Arson : Kill
Deliberate attack on disabled/surrendered brawler : Kill
Deliberate attack on brawler under a penalty : Wound if miss, Kill if hit.
Illegal Intel: Forfeit of game.
Insufficient Offense: Freeze (this is not moving the ball out of the goal or other blocks)
Leaving the Brawl Zone: Wound
Roughing the Medico: Kill
Unauthorized Ball Carrier: The ball becomes dead for the offending team
Unnecessary Destruction of Property: Wound
Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Wound or Kill, at the discretion of the refs.
Use of Unauthorized Firearm: Picking up someone else's firearm earns a wound.

Two to four officials cover each block of the Brawl Zone.

That should be it for most of the rules. Posting a lot here in case people or myself need to reference them for later.

Note: Magic users or adepts are not allowed to play Urban Brawl.

To keep things simple, we'll do as we did before, with rolls rolled in the OOC thread.

When you roll for something, add any bonuses you know you're entitled to (smartlinks, aiming, ect). If you should be facing a penalty that you don't already know about (chameleon coating's -4 to perception, for example), then I'll subtract that many dice results from your roll from right to left.

Italics will be used for thoughts, bold for sounds (if it comes up), and Courier New for text messages and emails.

Also when pertinent please let me know the current status of your PAN (hidden, active, passive) and any vision/audio enhancements you have active at the time.

Note: Some of these ideas have been taken from other Shadowrun DMs on these boards.

Daravon_35
2012-08-21, 11:24 AM
Maps

Seattle and the surrounding areas:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Seattle.jpg

Auburn:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Auburn.jpg

Bellevue/Council Island:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Bellvue_Council_Island.jpg

Downtown:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Downtown.jpg

Everett:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Everett.jpg

Fort Lewis:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Fort_Lewis.jpg

Puyallup:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Puyallup.jpg

Redmond:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Redmond.jpg

Renton:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Renton.jpg

Snohomish:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Snohomish.jpg

Tacoma:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Tacoma.jpg

Doh, not as big or as clear as I wanted. Either way if pertinent info comes up, I'll refer to one of these maps and circle it for you. But at least these give you a bit more of a clear image of what you are.

RandomLunatic
2012-08-21, 11:24 PM
I think I should be able to finish off char gen tomorrow. (In today's lesson, young RandomLunatic learns Mages need some serious BP juggling to get everything in.)

It looks like I am going to only have room for five or six spells. Currently, I am looking at Stunball, Control Thoughts, Phantasm, and am open to suggestions for the last two. Any you guys consistently find really useful?

Also, what would you price a fake but convincing-looking weapon, the sort Karl Kombatmage cosplayers might use, as? I just want a gun that I can carry on runs so I do not look like a mage to cut down on the number of people trying to shoot me first. :smallbiggrin:

Daravon_35
2012-08-21, 11:45 PM
For the fake weapon prob 25-50. We'll say 25 for and light/heavy/machine pistols, 30 for smgs, 40 for shotguns and 50 for assault rifles.

Telasi
2012-08-23, 01:53 AM
Were we using stat-based or normal hacking? I can't recall.

Daravon_35
2012-08-23, 02:08 AM
Hmm I'm unfamiliar with stat-based hacking. Is that just using the stat instead of the skills or? And what are the supposed advantages, disadvantages?

Telasi
2012-08-23, 11:19 AM
Stat-based hacking (which is an optional rule on p.226, 20th Anniversary core book) uses the normal stat+skill roll format for hacking tests. Programs limit the number of hits you can get to their rating, just like a spell's Force limits sorcery. You still need the program, but it makes your personal skill matter more than how much money you dumped on your commlink. I use it for my SR4 campaign, so I can attest that it works well enough. As you can doubtless imagine, it does make Logic boosting augments quite useful to hackers, but I haven't observed that to be a game-breaking difference.

Daravon_35
2012-08-23, 12:32 PM
Yeah stat-based hacking seems fine enough then. I'll be using that than.

Daravon_35
2012-08-23, 04:33 PM
Just to note, I updated with some more info on how things will be run. It's been added to the bottom of the first post.

BudgetDM
2012-08-24, 08:23 PM
I'm almost done. I'm using an old character from an old game. I just need to run over the availability of my gear. The GM had some house rules about that.

Edit:

And I'm going to need to redo my gear.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-25, 05:35 AM
How do you feel about the optional rule: No Armor Encumbrance when wearing only one piece of armor? AR 44

Telasi
2012-08-25, 11:45 AM
I should be ready pretty soon. I'm working on fleshing out my backstory skeleton now, but the actual build is pretty much all set and uploaded.

Daravon_35
2012-08-25, 01:50 PM
How do you feel about the optional rule: No Armor Encumbrance when wearing only one piece of armor? AR 44

Go for it, hopefully it'll help deter armor stacking by making one armor piece more desirable.

Telasi
2012-08-25, 06:36 PM
Certainly makes taking Restricted Gear (RC p.101) for Heavy MilSpec Armor (Arsenal p.50) look attractive if you have Body 5 or less. Assuming the helmet does not break the one piece of armor restriction (since it's part of the same suit, just an optional part), then it nets you 18/16 armor plus Body, which is equivalent to what's possible to get by reasonable armor stacking assuming an unwillingness to accept encumbrance penalties. If you have less than Body 3, then it's strictly better in terms of protection before encumbrance. The catch: it costs 16 BP (11 if you can take the helmet as part of the same Restricted Gear quality) as opposed to the armor stacking option's <1 BP for comparable protection. Oh, and it's a 20F item as opposed to a couple legal pieces of armor.

Edit: This is an admittedly extreme example; it's quite nice for low-Body (like 1-2) characters who just want to wear an armor jacket or the like.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-25, 08:08 PM
Certainly makes taking Restricted Gear (RC p.101) for Heavy MilSpec Armor (Arsenal p.50) look attractive if you have Body 5 or less. Assuming the helmet does not break the one piece of armor restriction (since it's part of the same suit, just an optional part), then it nets you 18/16 armor plus Body, which is equivalent to what's possible to get by reasonable armor stacking assuming an unwillingness to accept encumbrance penalties. If you have less than Body 3, then it's strictly better in terms of protection before encumbrance. The catch: it costs 16 BP (11 if you can take the helmet as part of the same Restricted Gear quality) as opposed to the armor stacking option's <1 BP for comparable protection. Oh, and it's a 20F item as opposed to a couple legal pieces of armor.

Edit: This is an admittedly extreme example; it's quite nice for low-Body (like 1-2) characters who just want to wear an armor jacket or the like.

The latter being my reason for asking.

Daravon, going to cross play, and make the character female. It fits the body type I'm seeing for the character better than male, and I have half the sheet up on mw right now. Will have it fully uploaded by lunch tomorrow. Driving all night tonight.

BudgetDM
2012-08-26, 02:53 AM
Rhyno

Meta:
Troll

Quality:
Will To Live 1
Ambidextrous
High Pain Tolerance 3

Sinner, Normal (Jack Foster)
Addiction, Mild (Hurlg)

Attributes:
Body 8
Agility 4 (6)
Reaction 4 (6)
Strength 6 (8)
Charisma 2
Intuition 2
Logic 2
Willpower 2
Edge 2
Essence 1.4
Initiative 6 (8)
Passes 3

Skills:
Firearms 4
Blades 3
Perception 2 (5)
Climbing 3
Dodge 3
Pilot Ground 1
Etiquette 2
Interest: Urban Brawl 1

Cyber:
Muscle Replacement 2 (Alpha)
Wired Reflex 2 (Alpha)
Cybereyes 3 (Alpha)
Internal Commlink
Nanotattoo 1 on face

Weapons:
Ares Alpha
3 Clips
4 Flashbangs

Ares Predator

3 clips
Armslide

Forearm Snapblade

Armor:
Armored Jacket
Lined Coat

Misc Gear:
Yamaha Growler
Stim Pack 3 X 20
Trama Pack x 2
12 pack of Hurlg

SINs:
Real SIN: Jack Foster
Fake SIN 4: Mike Ito

Lifestyle:
Squatter 2

Commlink:
CMT Clip
Redcap Nix

Browse 1
Purge 1
Edit 1
Analyze 1

Contacts:
Doc Fix-it (Street Doc)

Loyal: 4
Connection: 3

Karen Lynn
2012-08-26, 12:44 PM
Kit (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=438210)

Meta
Fox Shapeshifter

Qualities
Mystic Adept
Mentor Spirit(Fox)
The Magician's Way

Astral Beacon
Distinctive Style(Included in Meta)
Low Pain Tolerance
Signature
Wanted

Attributes
BOD 2
AGI 4
REA 4
STR 3
WIL 4
LOG 2
INT 3
CHA 2

Essence 6
Edge 2
MAG 6 (2Mage/4Adept)
Initiative 7
IP 1
Astral Init 6
Astral IP 3

Composure 6
Judge Intentions 5
Lift/Carry 5
Memory 6

Skills
Just look at the sheet, please? :)

Weapons

Colt America L36
Smoke Grenades
Thermal Grenades
Garrote
Unarmed
Claws/Bite

Armor
Lined Coat 6/4
Mystic Armor 2

Total 8/6

Misc
Heh heh... Lot's of B&E and other stuff. :) All On Sheet

Vehicle
Thunder Cloud Contrail

SINless
Fake Sin: Katie Hunt R4
Fake License Colt America L36 R4

Commlink
Meta Link w/ Vector Xim

Analyze 3
Browse 3
Command 1
Edit 2
Purge 3

Lifestyle
Squatter 4

Signature in astral paint:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c191/Trowis/tribalfoxtag.jpg

Anything you don't like(Custom Mentor/Totem, or using Magician's Way?), just let me know. I'll swap them out for Skill point/Attribute Points in no time.

Signature added, backstory, base description, and mannerisms added on MW.

RandomLunatic
2012-08-26, 12:57 PM
Hey Budget, you cannot buy skill groups above R4 during Char Gen.

Also, just to you know, Toughness sucks. It costs the same as another point of Body, with about 1/3rd of the benefit.

Also, I know I am late, and I am sorry, but I wanted to my mage to have a side order of grifter, but I have yet to come up with a way that does not result in sucking at one or both aspects. I am still working on it.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-26, 01:07 PM
I understand. This is my first SR caster. And she's only part caster. Loads of BP juggling, and she's still spread thin. :P If you're still looking for filler spells, I can't recommend Mystic Armor enough. Stacking armor at x/x. Not sure on the spell details, I took it as an adept power.

Spell is Armor, Manipulation, p210.

Telasi
2012-08-26, 05:26 PM
Damian O'Reilly (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=438420) is ready to go, complete with a short backstory. In brief, he's an ex-bodyguard who was forced into the shadows thanks to a certain rather pissed media megacorp making sure there wouldn't be any legit work after he broke contract. Funny how little things like finding out what happened to your (kidnapped) brother don't matter to a AAA corp.

Not really coming up with anything in terms of a witty callsign/nickname, suggestions welcome.

List of Non-core Items - Sources
SIG Sauer 574 battle rifle - Gun Heaven p.31
Ceramic Bone Lacing - Augmentation p.39
Body Armor Bag - Arsenal p.48
Form-fitting Full Body Suit - Arsenal p.48
Vibro-sword - Arsenal p.16
Hyundai Shin-hyung - Arsenal p.109
Smart Butt Pack - Arsenal p.62

Big Regret - RC p.102
Dependent(s) - RC p.104
Records on File - RC p.109

I might have missed something, but that's most if not all my non-core stuff.

Daravon_35
2012-08-26, 10:43 PM
Glad to see the chars all made. I'll have a look at them tonight/tomorrow. By tomorrow night I'll give out the OKs.

Then by Wednesday I'll have the first IC post up (perhaps sooner).

For simplicity sake. I'm going to assume you all know each other and have worked as a team before. Unless you all really want to roleplay that out.

BudgetDM
2012-08-27, 02:26 AM
Hey Budget, you cannot buy skill groups above R4 during Char Gen.

Really, I'd swear you could. I looked for that rule, but couldn't find it. That said wouldn't bet a thing against me missing it.

Daravon_35
2012-08-27, 05:04 AM
Really, I'd swear you could. I looked for that rule, but couldn't find it. That said wouldn't bet a thing against me missing it.

Yeah that is the rule. Page 84 of the anniversary, bottom left, skill groups.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-27, 08:12 AM
Either we've all worked together or we can RP it? I'm always for team building RP. :P Either way is good for me.

Hey Budget, You and I are both Squatting. Claim roomie and cut the cost in half? It'll give me room for a few more thermal grenades. :)

Not really coming up with anything in terms of a witty callsign/nickname, suggestions welcome.

How about... Meat Shield #2?

RandomLunatic
2012-08-27, 04:50 PM
I always love a good "learning to get along" sequence, myself.:smallamused:

After much shuffling, I present Mick (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=439439), nee Micheal.

I will have backstory up in a couple hours, but in the meantime enjoy the crunch.

In the meantime, starting cash roll:
[roll0]

Karen Lynn
2012-08-27, 05:38 PM
A hermetic and a shaman walk into a stuffer shack...

Starting Nuyen: [roll0] x20=300

RandomLunatic
2012-08-27, 05:56 PM
A hermetic and a shaman walk into a stuffer shack......There were no survivors.:smalltongue:

BudgetDM
2012-08-27, 08:33 PM
Yeah that is the rule. Page 84 of the anniversary, bottom left, skill groups.

Of course I overlooked it. Fixed.

Hey Budget, You and I are both Squatting. Claim roomie and cut the cost in half? It'll give me room for a few more thermal grenades. :)

Sounds good.

Short Backstory: Rhyno was an on-the-books Ares mercenary. Typical loyal corp soldier but until one mission went bad. Of everyone on the mission, he was the only one to escape alive. Turned to the shadows after that and never looked back. Strangely, he don't seem to have any animosity toward Ares and after a beer or two he will reminisce fondly about his time with them.

Telasi
2012-08-27, 09:16 PM
Reminds me to roll my nuyen: [roll0] x50 = 950

RP is fun. By all means, intro scene.

Daravon_35
2012-08-27, 10:39 PM
Ok couple of quick head's up. I'm going through the character's now. Once done I'll edit this post to reflect the all good.

But I'd actually like a couple more things from you all if able. Could you please add in names for your contacts. Like if you have Fixer (give them a name, esp if you have a high loyalty rating with them). The name can either be a code name for them or their real name, up to you.

Also since we've got people living places. I need you all to choose where your character is residing in Seattle.

Downtown Seattle: Luxury, High, Street
Renraku Arcology: Middle, High, Luxury
Aztechnology Complex: Middle, High, Luxury
Council Island: Middle, High, Luxury (Almost need to be Ameri-indian)
Bellevue: High, Luxury, Street
Tacoma: Low, Middle, High, Luxury
Everett: Squatters, Low, Middle, High, Street
Renton: Low, Middle, High, Street
Auburn: Squatters, Low, Middle, Street
Snohomish: Low, Middle
Fort Lewis: Low, Middle
Redmond: Squatters, Low, Street
Puyallup: Squatters, Low, Street

Anything that doesn't have street listed means it probably either patrolled by Lone Star, corp security or some other special interest group. If a place doesn't allow squatters, it's because their housing doesn't allow it easily enough.

Telasi
2012-08-27, 11:43 PM
Done, and Puyallup.

Daravon_35
2012-08-27, 11:44 PM
Kit (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=438210)

Meta
Fox Shapeshifter

Qualities
Mystic Adept
Mentor Spirit(Fox)
The Magician's Way

Astral Beacon
Distinctive Style(Included in Meta)
Low Pain Tolerance
Signature
Wanted

Attributes
BOD 2
AGI 4
REA 4
STR 3
WIL 4
LOG 2
INT 3
CHA 2

Essence 6
Edge 2
MAG 6 (2Mage/4Adept)
Initiative 7
IP 1
Astral Init 6
Astral IP 3

Composure 6
Judge Intentions 5
Lift/Carry 5
Memory 6

Skills
Just look at the sheet, please? :)

Weapons

Colt America L36
Smoke Grenades
Thermal Grenades
Garrote
Unarmed
Claws/Bite

Armor
Lined Coat 6/4
Mystic Armor 2

Total 8/6

Misc
Heh heh... Lot's of B&E and other stuff. :) All On Sheet

Vehicle
Thunder Cloud Contrail

SINless
Fake Sin: Katie Hunt R4
Fake License Colt America L36 R4

Commlink
Meta Link w/ Vector Xim

Analyze 3
Browse 3
Command 1
Edit 2
Purge 3

Lifestyle
Squatter 4

Signature in astral paint:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c191/Trowis/tribalfoxtag.jpg

Anything you don't like(Custom Mentor/Totem, or using Magician's Way?), just let me know. I'll swap them out for Skill point/Attribute Points in no time.

Signature added, backstory, base description, and mannerisms added on MW.

Maybe I missed it, but at what level did you take Distinctive Style? I just need to know so I can add the proper amount of dice if it comes up. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

All characters look great and are good to go. IC post will be up by Wednesday I'm hoping.

Since you all want to roleplay out meeting. We'll be starting with that come Wednesday.

Telasi
2012-08-28, 12:12 AM
Shapeshifters automatically suffer the effects of Distinctive Style without the BP bonus. It doesn't say, but presumably they just suffer one level. RC p.103 if you care to see the source.

Daravon_35
2012-08-28, 12:35 AM
Ah gotcha, makes sense, thanks. Will just do the +3 since that's prob what is it, esp if there's no actual bp gained from it.

RandomLunatic
2012-08-28, 12:40 AM
OK, backstory time!

Micheal Awakened during puberty, and was quite gifted too. Enough, in fact, to earn himself a full scholarship to institute for magical studies. He proved to be a poor student, not so much due to any lack of ability and more due to his preference for partying over studying. Ultimately, he decided college and the follow-on corporate life was not for him and just up and left one day. From there ,he branched out into less-than-legal activities-a low-intensity Shadowrun here, a con game there, magical consulting and firepower there.

For home base, how about some place in Renton, in that little salient sandwiched between Tacoma and Auburn.

Since you mention Lone Star, am I to take it this is set sometime before they lose the Seattle contract to KE in what? 2070? '71?

Telasi
2012-08-28, 01:12 AM
Aaaand I just noticed that the Renraku Arcology is on that housing list as Luxury/High. I'd like to just point out that the Arcology kinda got turned into a mad AI's slaughterhouse during Crash 2.0 and is about half sealed off and about half homeless shelter these days.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-28, 01:18 AM
Budget, if you're OK with it, how about Auburn? Its pretty much midway between Random and Telasi. Unless you prefer elsewhere, let me know.

Daravon: I'll update the sheet after work. Going to reduce the cost of rent for splitting with budget, buy more gear (wire cutters, mini welder, astral pigments/paints, and more smokes and thermals), fix the fox mentor, and change to invisible way.

Daravon_35
2012-08-28, 12:17 PM
Since you mention Lone Star, am I to take it this is set sometime before they lose the Seattle contract to KE in what? 2070? '71?

Aaaand I just noticed that the Renraku Arcology is on that housing list as Luxury/High. I'd like to just point out that the Arcology kinda got turned into a mad AI's slaughterhouse during Crash 2.0 and is about half sealed off and about half homeless shelter these days.

Honestly my shadowrun lore knowledge is more based on 1st and 2nd edition then on 3rd and 4th, so I assume some thing will have changed. If you guys are fine with some 2nd edition lore wrapped in 4th edition game play I can keep things the same or as I make mistakes you can let me know and I'll fix'em.

Which ever the majority would prefer is fine with me.

Edit: Wow I butchered that last sentence earlier, fixed it.

RandomLunatic
2012-08-28, 12:37 PM
I know next to nothing about the lore, so either way will leave me equally clueless.:smalltongue:

Karen Lynn
2012-08-28, 12:39 PM
Either way's good for me. :)

EDIT: Sheet updated.

BudgetDM
2012-08-28, 01:09 PM
Budget, if you're OK with it, how about Auburn? Its pretty much midway between Random and Telasi. Unless you prefer elsewhere, let me know.

As good as any.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-28, 09:23 PM
As good as any.

I guess the only question left on us for Daravon is: Which section has the best rooftop run way? Where parkours, free runners, and couriers run. :)

Daravon_35
2012-08-29, 02:20 AM
I guess the only question left on us for Daravon is: Which section has the best rooftop run way? Where parkours, free runners, and couriers run. :)

What are you asking? Which section of Auburn has the best rooftop get away or which section area around Seattle (ie Auburn, Renton, etc)?

Auburn is mainly human with ork as it's second highest pop. There's a lot of factories which employ most of the workforce for Auburn.

If you're squatting Auburn it's going to be in the Boise neighborhoods, which is the southside sitting just east of the border of Puyallup.

I'll be getting up some more maps of all the districts as I can and linking them into the map post on the first page. I just need to sit down and scan them from my book.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-29, 09:17 AM
I was asking which areas of town as a whole in case I need to make a rooftop escape. She'll only have been in Seattle a year as of now, to help limit what routes she may know.

Daravon_35
2012-08-29, 01:54 PM
I was asking which areas of town as a whole in case I need to make a rooftop escape. She'll only have been in Seattle a year as of now, to help limit what routes she may know.

Hmmm that's kind of hard to answer. If you mean lots of flat long roofs. Renton is mainly apartment complexes, as is Redmond, but that's also mainly pure squatters. Auburn has a ton of factories.

Beyond that a lot of the high/luxury areas are skyscrappers and such or farmland/wildlife perserve.

Also to be clear when you think of Renton or Auburn or whatever, those are the outlying communities of Seattle. Seattle is downtown Seattle, with these being like Plano is to Dallas. They're still a part of what is consider Seattle, but not. If that makes sense .:smalltongue:

Karen Lynn
2012-08-29, 02:57 PM
Makes a lot of sense, actually. I've been to Plano often. Finally got to go to the stockyards in ft. Worth not too long ago. Sheet is finished, and I'm ready to go. :D

Edit:

So...
>.>
<.<
IC?
:thog:

Daravon_35
2012-08-30, 05:52 PM
Sorry took me a day longer to get it up. I was trying to figure out how to get you all to meet. It's now up!

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254331

Karen Lynn
2012-08-31, 01:31 AM
S'all groovy.

Daravon:
Shifters are naturally Dual-Natured, and until I learn the Masking Metamagic, my astral form appears as a fox would on the astral.

If these ever come up:
Running wild states enhanced senses grant +2 to perception tests using the enhanced senses. In my case, hearing, taste, and scent. I highly doubt Low light was implied in the list. Also, it says scent based tracking would be Tracking+INT. Are these okay with you? I just picked up RW, so... :P

BudgetDM
2012-08-31, 02:13 AM
Just checking, but is this is the sort of place that one could conceivably get away with carrying a concealed handgun? If so Rhyno has his Predator on him. He's also wearing his lined coat.

Daravon_35
2012-08-31, 02:36 AM
You prob all need to pick a chat color, just realized that.

This is a rathole bar. Almost everyone is carrying and showing it.

BudgetDM
2012-08-31, 02:41 AM
Rhyno is Green.

And in that case Rhyno will also have his Forearm Snapblade and a spare clip.

Telasi
2012-08-31, 02:47 AM
Claiming my normal Teal, just for consistency.

Given that it's that kind of bar, Damian is packing his Predator IV plus a spare clip. Was wearing the armor jacket in any case, since that's less attention grabbing than a suit here.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-31, 02:55 AM
Chose red, for being a red fox, and white would just cause me to get shot for being that guy. >.>

Daravon_35
2012-08-31, 03:45 AM
To be fair, I've been assuming you're all carrying and have your armor, since it's that kind of a bar.

There's no security, no bouncers. It's one of those bars that the clientele are it's security.

Also I forgot and put in the time on the first post in IC, so that's now edited in.

RandomLunatic
2012-08-31, 02:02 PM
I guess that leaves me with my vest, the helmet, the PPP, and my taser.

Also, I will take blue.

GMAssensing that Fox aura. 4 Assensing +3 INT + 2 Astral Beacon (I assume)
[roll0]

Daravon_35
2012-08-31, 04:30 PM
I guess that leaves me with my vest, the helmet, the PPP, and my taser.

Also, I will take blue.

GMAssensing that Fox aura. 4 Assensing +3 INT + 2 Astral Beacon (I assume)
[roll0]

RandomLunatic
No bioware or implants in the fox.
It's essence and magic are both 6.
The fox is healthy.
The fox is happy.
The fox is awakaned.
The fox is a shifter.

Karen Lynn
2012-08-31, 11:40 PM
@Daravon
Assuming she's terrible, of course. :)

BudgetDM
2012-09-01, 04:50 PM
Just an FYI, but a may be a bit hit or miss for the next week. I'm moving into a new place and it doesn't have internet yet. I'll be a stones throw from the public library, but still.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-01, 06:02 PM
I know how ya feel. Been updating by mobile since I'm moving right now.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-01, 08:46 PM
Uhhh... Oops?

What would singing be, and can I default on it?

I might just apologize, buy a drink, pay double, and shut up... >.<

Daravon_35
2012-09-01, 09:06 PM
You can definitely attempt to get up there and sing.

It'd be defaulting to charisma.

To be fair, your character is correct she is awful.

Also to note I'm editting the 2nd post of the OOC with more maps.

RandomLunatic
2012-09-01, 09:27 PM
Actually, the Artisan skill is supposed to cover singing.

And it is linked to Intuition.

GM
First a regular space perception check for Jut Fang et al.
3 INT + 1 Perception +3 Active Search
[roll0]
And then Assensing them (3 INT +4 Assensing)
Jut Fang
[roll1]
Human #1-4
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Daravon_35
2012-09-01, 09:27 PM
Mick
None of the humans, nor is the ork awakened.

They are armed, which is obvious. Beyond that you don't notice anything else about them, except they are also a bit rowdy.

You see the ork has some kind of shotgun slung over his back.
The humans all seem to be armed with either heavy pistols or machine pistols.

Adrain, if you'd rather use intuition for the singing if you try to go for it, feel free. If you feel you have better charisma, I will allow you to default to that instead, as you try to charm you way through singing.

Edit: Random beat me too, it. Sorry also added in gun types, although you're not 100% sure what kind.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-01, 09:40 PM
Huh... this oughta be fun...
*bows down*
Oh, ye olden gods of fate and chance, revered and known as the Dice Gods, hear my plea for sixes and accept this tribute!
*pours out a can of Mountain Dew*
Cha(2)+edge(2)-defaulting(1)
[roll0]

Also, realized I forgot to take sewing as a knowledge skill. Would I be able to relocate some points from security stuff?

Edit: well, crap. Didn't see that. Can I reroll for intuition, or just roll one more? Its one more die.

Daravon_35
2012-09-01, 09:53 PM
Go ahead and roll one more die and yeah you can reallocate some skills into sewing if you wish.

Also sorry this is late. But here's the layout of the bar

Aurora:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Bar_Aurora.jpg

You all entered through the top double doors. The bottom right is the stage. Right hand wall is covered in booths, then open round tables and a bar on the left side. The only other door any of you have seen besides the one you entered is the one on the left side behind the bar.

Mick
Jut Tooth is in the bottom left corner. That kind of single round table with four chairs (assume his 5th pulled a chair over from somewhere).

Damian
The larger than normal ork you spotted is in the bottom left corner. That kind of single round table with four charis (assume the 5th guy pulled a chair over from somewhere).

The small group of elves is in the top right corner, right near the door. They are sitting in a booth.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-01, 09:54 PM
*another can of mountain dew*
[roll0]

Edit: really? <.<

IC to come in an hour. Have to hop a trailer.

RandomLunatic
2012-09-01, 10:28 PM
Next time try virgin sacrifice.:smalltongue:

Also,is it just me or is anybody else unable to make out any of the text on those new maps?

Daravon_35
2012-09-01, 10:36 PM
Yeah it's way smaller than I thought, but I'd rather not rescan them. Perhaps I will later. For now you can check out this site for maps. Click on the district to the left and it should show you most of the text.

https://sites.google.com/site/srunonline/setting/districts

Karen Lynn
2012-09-02, 12:11 AM
Is it a karaoke set up, or a band? Either or, looking for something like Avril Lavigne - Complicated(don't judge my music. :P)

RandomLunatic
2012-09-02, 12:37 AM
She's trying to bring back Avril Lavigne! KILL HER!:furious:

Daravon_35
2012-09-02, 12:44 AM
Is it a karaoke set up, or a band? Either or, looking for something like Avril Lavigne - Complicated(don't judge my music. :P)

It's a synth-band, so would be like karaoke I guess. It's just you and the stage.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-02, 12:58 AM
Just left bug city. Give me a bit and IC will be up.

Daravon_35
2012-09-02, 01:09 AM
Ok, I won't be able to post again till tomorrow night probably, but I'm already looking forward to it with everything going on! :smallbiggrin:

Karen Lynn
2012-09-02, 02:24 AM
She's trying to bring back Avril Lavigne! KILL HER!:furious:

I have worse...

BudgetDM
2012-09-03, 01:22 PM
And I've found a place with free WiFi, so I should be able to post at least once a day*. By the way, is what Rhyno is drinking Hurlg?

*It's costumers only and I can only drink so much coffee.

Daravon_35
2012-09-03, 02:09 PM
And I've found a place with free WiFi, so I should be able to post at least once a day*. By the way, is what Rhyno is drinking Hurlg?

Yes, yes it is Hurlg.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-03, 02:30 PM

Do they at least sell sandwiches or something?

@Daravon: holding off on posting until I hear the response of my 2 hits on singing. :)

Looks like I'll have to add Artisan(singing) to my list of planned karma expenditures.

Daravon_35
2012-09-03, 02:44 PM
It's coming guys. I had a game to run yesterday and got home late and then got stuck doing work most of today.

I'm working on it now and hope to have it up by tonight. Right now what I writing reads like crap to me, so I need to at least rework it to sound decent.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-03, 03:26 PM
Alright. Sounds good.

Daravon_35
2012-09-04, 10:42 PM
Again sorry that took a while to get up. I prefer to be posting quicker than that. Just life kicked my butt the last couple of days.

RandomLunatic
2012-09-05, 10:32 PM
Mick
None of the humans, nor is the ork awakened.

They are armed, which is obvious. Beyond that you don't notice anything else about them, except they are also a bit rowdy.

You see the ork has some kind of shotgun slung over his back.
The humans all seem to be armed with either heavy pistols or machine pistols.

Meant to ask earlier, but any implants in 'em?

Daravon_35
2012-09-07, 10:43 AM
Meant to ask earlier, but any implants in 'em?

Mick
The ork Jut Tooth has cyber eyes, as does one of the humans. Beyond that there is no other obviously visible cyberware.

RandomLunatic
2012-09-07, 04:54 PM
Any non-obvious 'ware? (Assensing)

Daravon_35
2012-09-08, 10:54 AM
Mick
Jut Tooth has cyberware located in his eyes, ears, his entire left arm, as well as smaller various placements of cyberware around the base of the brain.
Human 1 has cyberware located in his eyes and ears.
Human 2 has cyberware located in his eyes as well as his entire right arm.

Assensing roll for 3 and 4 were too few hits to reveal anything.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-08, 11:18 AM
This oughta be fun... :3

Daravon_35
2012-09-08, 11:35 AM
Oh it's going to be! :smallbiggrin:

I had been hoping to get this update up much sooner, but classed ramped up this week, as did stuff at my job. So it's been a little crazy. I do apologize about the semi slow updating. Hoping to have a handle on things now or soon to get the updates up fairly quickly after you guys post.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-08, 12:28 PM
I understand. I've been fighting a fever while moving, so...

Whooo~ Cold pills!

Oh, sorry to drag you into this, Budget. I figure you'd be able to scare them off, or it would incite a fight faster. :D

BudgetDM
2012-09-08, 07:26 PM
Oh, sorry to drag you into this, Budget. I figure you'd be able to scare them off, or it would incite a fight faster. :D

No problem. I was actually worried for a while because Rhyno's only interest in this bar was getting something to drink, and now that he has it I was afraid I'd spend the rest of the scene drinking while everyone else did things.

Also, I should have internet at my apartment on Monday.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-08, 07:31 PM
No problem. I was actually worried for a while because Rhyno's only interest in this bar was getting something to drink, and now that he has it I was afraid I'd spend the rest of the scene drinking while everyone else did things.

Also, I should have internet at my apartment on Monday.

OK. Cool. :)

My area was backlogged for two weeks on installs. Asked the lady at the cable office if they had anyone willing to slip by to squeeze an extra install. Guy came in the next day.

Daravon_35
2012-09-08, 11:20 PM

Psh, trust me, there will be something for everyone to do here.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-08, 11:41 PM
Psh, trust me, there will be something for everyone to do here.

Why does that invoke the image of you giggling with a sadistic grin?

Daravon_35
2012-09-09, 12:00 AM
Why does that invoke the image of you giggling with a sadistic grin?

Hey, you're the ones who wanted to have your characters meet and get to roleplay it out. So don't blame me.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-09, 12:37 AM
Not blaming you. Enjoying it. Now to decide if I want to incite a fight quickly, or let budget take the lead...

RandomLunatic
2012-09-09, 12:50 AM
There is a fight a-brewin'? Better order some popcorn quick!

Karen Lynn
2012-09-09, 12:52 AM
There is a fight a-brewin'? Better order some popcorn quick!

*passes a tub of popcorn* I have a theatre style Popper in my apartment. :3

RandomLunatic
2012-09-09, 12:55 AM
Why, thank you. *Munch Munch*

Yeah, I just go with microwave popcorn.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-09, 12:58 AM
Normally, I did as well, but my new roomie is a huge movie buff. He likes the theatrical experience.

RandomLunatic
2012-09-09, 01:31 AM
I cannot say I envy you too much, since theater-type popcorn makes me sick...

Karen Lynn
2012-09-09, 11:10 AM
Oh? Is it the butter sauce they use? My roomie uses regular melted butter on his.

RandomLunatic
2012-09-09, 12:12 PM
Could be. I have never exactly tested the hypothesis in laboratory conditions.

Besides, what good is popcorn without butter?

Karen Lynn
2012-09-09, 01:31 PM
It isn't. Gonna wait for budget's post.

BudgetDM
2012-09-09, 05:18 PM
"Too. Fragging. Bad. Now buzz," he says pointing his Predator at the whoever seems to be the leader.

Wired Reflexes on. Sliding out Ares Predator. Pointing it at whoever seems to be the leader. Making things worse.

This is likely not the ideal strategy, but Rhyno is is drunk troll street sam. He has a finite set of tools and this one seemed like what he would do.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-11, 09:43 AM
Wired Reflexes on. Sliding out Ares Predator. Pointing it at whoever seems to be the leader. Making things worse.

This is likely not the ideal strategy, but Rhyno is is drunk troll street sam. He has a finite set of tools and this one seemed like what he would do.

Violence is not the answer. Violence is the question. 'Yes' is the answer. :belkar:

RandomLunatic
2012-09-11, 12:51 PM
I prefer "Whoever said 'violence is not the answer' was asking the wrong questions." Or maybe "Violence may not be the answer, but it is a darn good guess."

Telasi
2012-09-12, 10:43 PM
Six hits on Negotiation. Here's hoping that worked. :smalleek:

Karen Lynn
2012-09-12, 11:08 PM
Me too. I dun wanna die! t-t

BudgetDM
2012-09-13, 12:32 AM
I'm just glad I didn't go with Plan A, which was firing a warning shot*.

*"Firing a warning shot" mean firing a shot into the head of the leader as a warning to future generation. In this context at least.

RandomLunatic
2012-09-13, 12:43 AM
I'm just glad I didn't go with Plan A, which was firing a warning shot*.

*"Firing a warning shot" mean firing a shot into the head of the leader as a warning to future generation. In this context at least.

Wait, you mean that is not how warning shots are supposed to work?:smallconfused:

I would like to toss in some Control Thoughts to help Damien diffuse the situation, but since I have been resisting the urge to read other people's spoilers, I have no idea what is actually happening.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-13, 12:46 AM
I was about to start casting Mist before punching him in the face. :P glad I waited for Budget's move.

Daravon_35
2012-09-13, 03:42 PM
It's going to be a total of 5 hits for Damian, since some negative mods will reduce his dice total. Fortunately, a lot of your hits were early on ones.

Unfortunately, this is a rather large group of elfs, so they will get a decent dice pool to roll to not care. I'll do their roll here, so we can all find out together if Damian's negotiation has saved the bar or doomed it. It's going to be close, assuming averages.

Elfs' Opposed Test
Negotiation (4) + Charisma (6) + Group (5) - Intoxicated (1) = [roll0]

I am seeing 4 hits.... so just barely will Damian's word work.

Telasi
2012-09-13, 03:47 PM
Yay, I'm helping!

Karen Lynn
2012-09-13, 04:05 PM
*should have picked up a sleep spell*

BudgetDM
2012-09-14, 12:14 AM
Yay, I'm helping!

Yes you are!

Also, Rhyno will start to lower his gun if the elves start to stand down. Wired Reflexes are staying on though.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-16, 05:49 AM
If my action isn't enough, I can add more.

Daravon_35
2012-09-16, 01:18 PM
No, it is, it's just me been busy. Post should be up later this afternoon.

Daravon_35
2012-09-16, 07:44 PM
I forgot to mention this earlier, the go-ganger elves are wearing the colors Yellow and Black.

Also anything not spoilered is obviously stuff everyone sees/hears. Right now I'm only spoilering because you all don't know each other and perhaps you have things you want to keep hidden from the others or check them out before hand or whatever. Once you all become a group I'll go to non-spoilered stuff, so everyone can be informed. Unless for some reason I see fit to spoiler something or you all love the spoilers.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-16, 08:03 PM
The way you plan it sounds good to me.

Telasi
2012-09-17, 12:46 AM
Pretty sure I have no idea what a shapeshifter is IC. Even if I do, it's much more logical to assume that it's an augment rather than natural. Ockham's Razor is doing me no favors here.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-17, 06:07 AM
Heh heh. That works. :thog:

Also, edited my post a few times.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-18, 07:36 PM
Hey Random, shouldn't Mick's text be Blue?

Daravon_35
2012-09-18, 08:19 PM
I bet he was just channeling his inner fox. :smalltongue:

RandomLunatic
2012-09-18, 08:55 PM
Answer: Shaddup.:smallsigh:

Karen Lynn
2012-09-18, 09:40 PM
Heh heh heh. :3

"... Ah well. Not like things can get anymore crazy tonight..."

Oh yeah. I went there. >:D

Daravon_35
2012-09-20, 08:59 PM
I was letting you converse without any interruption, if you all are done I'll update tonight or tomorrow.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-20, 09:44 PM
Sounds good. Looks like the conversation petered out a bit.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-23, 03:14 PM
Daravon

Ouch. Never been good with contacts... <.<;

I know it's kind of late, but could I ask to remove a spell, and use the 3BP to boost her to L3/C3? If you're okay with that, I'd drop Smokecloud.

Daravon_35
2012-09-23, 03:33 PM
Daravon

Ouch. Never been good with contacts... <.<;

I know it's kind of late, but could I ask to remove a spell, and use the 3BP to boost her to L3/C3? If you're okay with that, I'd drop Smokecloud.

That's fine.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-23, 03:44 PM
Alright, it's done.

Telasi
2012-09-23, 05:48 PM
No chance of getting it with normal perception, I take it?

Daravon_35
2012-09-23, 06:11 PM
Well you can try, I mean the real way to have you guys do it would be to roll. But it's a noisy bar so I was trying to be generous. Although I guess neither of you have cyberears, I really thought you did.

If you don't have the augs and want to roll, the test will be threshold 2 at -1.

(+3 because you're trying to, -2 because they're not right next to you, -2 because of the noises of the bar/singing).

So if you get 2 hits, go ahead and look.

Edit: Changed the modifier.

Telasi
2012-09-23, 07:04 PM
Eh, a chance is a chance. I'll give it a shot.

Intuition 3 + Perception 1 - modifiers 1: [roll0]

RandomLunatic
2012-09-24, 12:18 AM
Bargain' time.

4 CHA + 2 Negotiate
[roll0]

BudgetDM
2012-09-24, 01:44 AM
Seeing if Rhyno can see it.

INT 2 + Per 5 - 1
[roll0]

Edit: Two hits, seems I can.

RandomLunatic
2012-09-24, 08:34 PM
Hey Adrian, shouldn't Kit's text be Red? I love irony

Karen Lynn
2012-09-24, 08:46 PM
Kit's text was red. Added her responding to clarify.

Telasi
2012-09-24, 09:25 PM
To hear what they're saying:
Perception 1 + Intuition 3 - modifiers 2: [roll0]
Edit: Gah, mistyped the number of dice. Wouldn't have gotten it anyway, so no matter, I suppose.

For my paranoia:
Judge Intentions 7 (Intuition 3 + Charisma 4): [roll1]

Also, what kind of chrome are they showing?

Karen Lynn
2012-09-25, 11:46 AM
I was away when they first came up, and am distracted now, so I have little/no reason to roll.

Daravon_35
2012-09-25, 05:35 PM
To hear what they're saying:
Perception 1 + Intuition 3 - modifiers 2: [roll0]
Edit: Gah, mistyped the number of dice. Wouldn't have gotten it anyway, so no matter, I suppose.

For my paranoia:
Judge Intentions 7 (Intuition 3 + Charisma 4): [roll1]

Also, what kind of chrome are they showing?

Both beat your judge intentions roll in their opposed, so you can't get a read on them, perhaps because you're somewhat tipsy.

Both have cybereyes and ears and datajacks.

The blonde has both arms full cyber.

The brunette only has her right arm full cyber.

Daravon_35
2012-09-25, 05:40 PM
Also next post is ready just waiting to see if Damian wants to react to the brunette at all.

Telasi
2012-09-25, 09:22 PM
Ask, and ye shall receive.

BudgetDM
2012-09-27, 09:40 PM
The blonde smiles again at Rhyno. "I've never turned down a strong drink before." She says as she orders a round for both of you. Smiling once more, she raises her glass to you, "Bottoms up!"

I'm sure the blonde's metatype was mentioned somewhere (I can't remember), but unless she's a dwarf, ork, or troll and pretty tough, she's really gonna regret that. I see severe alcohol poisoning in her future.

Daravon_35
2012-09-27, 10:13 PM
Both the females are human.

Telasi
2012-09-27, 11:19 PM
Huh. I figured making completely random statements under the guise of humor would at least elicit a "WTF?" reaction. She's acting waaay too calm and nice to be up to any good. I'm scared now... :smalleek:

Daravon_35
2012-09-27, 11:54 PM
Kit
Just so I know. Is the person your fixer contact supposedly sent to meet, is that supposed to be Random's character Mick or just a random npc?

BudgetDM
2012-09-28, 12:39 AM
Huh. I figured making completely random statements under the guise of humor would at least elicit a "WTF?" reaction. She's acting waaay too calm and nice to be up to any good. I'm scared now... :smalleek:

Yeah, taking a drink they offered wasn't the best idea, but thanks to the effect of the Hurlg, Rhyno is down to LOG 1, so I'll pretend it's roleplaying and not a bad idea on my part.

Also, not looking forward to the effect of the hang-over. Three more hours and I take 8s.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-28, 06:38 AM
@Daravon

I left it open so you could decide. I know how hard it can be to get s party together.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-29, 09:03 AM
Assuming Perception+scent

INT3+Perception1+enhanced scent2
Blonde
[roll0]
Brunette
[roll1]

If you'd prefer a different roll[tracking, etc], let me know.

Daravon_35
2012-09-29, 05:19 PM
Is Kit trying to discern if their scent is different/strange or is Kit trying to single out their scent so that she could maybe recognize it later on?

Also post coming tonight.

Karen Lynn
2012-09-29, 06:00 PM
Single out so she can recognize it later. I assume it is a straight success test, so I only did one roll each. If its an extended test, then... :P

Daravon_35
2012-09-29, 08:11 PM
Kit is able to hone in on the Brunettes' scent, but not the blondes.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-06, 07:26 AM
Forum's back up. Also, just need Budget and Random...

(You guys are still alive, right?)

Telasi
2012-10-06, 11:05 AM
Checking in to say I'm still here.

Daravon_35
2012-10-06, 05:40 PM
I'm here as well.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-07, 03:17 PM
Sorry, I have been starting a new job. And then the forum went down.

I hope my IC is suitable penance.

BudgetDM
2012-10-08, 02:26 AM
I swore I checked on the 6th and 7th and it was still down. Sorry.

Daravon_35
2012-10-11, 07:07 PM
Have been waiting to see if Kit/Mick keep talking and what Damian would respond, but went ahead and posted a response for Rhyno.

Let me know if you want me to start moving things along faster towards the actual run or if you all are still having fun with the meet & greet roleplay.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-11, 07:25 PM
I'm cool either way. Been waiting on Random and Tel, but if everyone wants to skip to actually getting the job, I'm cool with that. If nothing else, this at least gives us all a small story on how we met.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-12, 12:17 AM
Sorry. Aggressive writer's block on my part.

Babewatch rolls (Perception 1 + 3 INT + 3 Visual Enhance 3 +3 Active search and 4 Assensing +3 INT):

Blondie
Perception [roll0]
Assensing [roll1]

Brunette
Perception [roll2]
Assensing [roll3]

Telasi
2012-10-12, 02:07 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to take so long to respond. I lost track of it in the mess of other stuff I have to keep track of, including setup and prep time for a big run in my own SR4 game.

Daravon_35
2012-10-15, 12:28 AM
Give me a couple of days for a post please. I stated a new job as well and have a midterm this week, so it;s been busy. Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday though I'll have it up.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-15, 01:16 AM
S'okay. I am waiting on Adrian anyways.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-15, 06:06 PM
Sorry. Looks like bad signal ate my post.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-15, 10:29 PM
I do not have RC, but aren't shifters dual-natured? Meaning they always see the astral, and thus do not have to actively shift to astral perception?

Anyways, spot check.
3 INT + 1 Perception +3 Active Search
[roll0]

Karen Lynn
2012-10-15, 11:14 PM
The way I understood it, being dual natured, I can perceive the astral at will. I'll leave this up to Daravon.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-15, 11:22 PM
Sorry for Double post.

Assense Mick

Assense Mick
Assense3+Int1
[roll0]

RandomLunatic
2012-10-15, 11:49 PM
The way I understood it, being dual natured, I can perceive the astral at will. I'll leave this up to Daravon.

Exactly-you do not have to spend any effort on "going astral" 'cuz you always are.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-15, 11:52 PM
Ah... Oops. :P

Daravon_35
2012-10-16, 08:25 PM
Mick

Blonde: Mundane, anxious, healthy.
Cyberware: Eyes, ears, neck, both arms full cyber, small implants located all over the body,
Essence: Lower
Maladies: None

Perception: The blonde seems to be smiling and giggling a lot in a flirty attitude toward the large troll next to her. She only seems slightly drunk, despite drinking large amounts of a dark alcohol.

Brunette: Mundane, anxious, healthy.
Cyberware: Eyes, ears, neck, right arm full cyber, small implants located all over the body,

Perception: The brunette seems to be flirting pretty hard with the human she's standing next to. Her demeanor seems friendly and inviting.

Both are wearing armored jackets.

Kit

Mick: Healthy, Awakened, slightly drunk/in a good mood

Adrian
Yup you do perceive at will, so just let me know when you're assensing and also if I seem to forget, ask if you see any astral auras when you meet someone new and you want to know for sure.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-16, 09:12 PM
Any sign of those elves?

Daravon_35
2012-10-16, 09:15 PM
It's in the IC, which took me a little longer to post, since I got a call mid-way through.

The IC is now up.

Adrian, I didn't post anything for Kit, since it's dependent on what Mick sees and if he then informs you of that. Just letting you know so you don't feel left out.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-16, 09:33 PM
I see that.

Gonna make a CHA 4+ Con 4 test to make that look like he is just drunk and klutzy and not intentionally stalling for time.
[roll0]

Daravon_35
2012-10-16, 09:51 PM
10 ft, to the right of the door to the bar.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-17, 12:21 AM
I assumed as much. When I make a conditional action, I figure it takes a little more to get my info.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-17, 01:10 AM
Sorry for double post, but rolling dice.

Spelcasting4+MAG2
Force 2
[roll0]

1 hit

Drain F/2+2=3
WIL4+CHA2
[roll1]

2 hits
That was close.

1S Drain

Area Thought Recognition lets me scan surface thoughts of those near me to see if they're thinking of something particular. In this case, scanning others for me. Also checking for astral presences nearby as I stand outside with Mick, getting fresh air. At least, as fresh as Seattle gets.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-17, 01:42 AM
Speaking of astral presences, I am take advantage of the time she is spending casting to be adding one, since there is no way I am getting into a point-blank gunfight without a meat/mana/whatever-the-hell-spirits-are-made-out-of shield between me and them.

Summoning an F4 Spirit of Man, optional power being Innate Spell (Powerball).
5 Magic+3 Summoning+2 Power Focus
[roll0]

Spirit resists with 4 Force
[roll1]

Resist drain with 5 WILL+5 LOG
[roll2]

Net result: Summoned it LIKE A BOSS, with 4 services owed and zero drain. And it almost crit glitched its resistance test.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-17, 01:49 AM
Showoff.

Just using a teensy weensy detection spell to scan lightly the surface thoughts of everyone nearby. Mainly the elves.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-17, 02:02 AM
Not all of us regenerate, you know...

Karen Lynn
2012-10-17, 02:04 AM
Shush! They don't need to know! :smallbiggrin:

I'm enjoying this little bit of character development.

Telasi
2012-10-17, 02:36 PM
Seeing if I notice Kit casting:
Intuition 3 + Perception 1 + Vision Enhancement 2 + Shamanic Mask 2: [roll0]

Seeing if I notice Mick summoning:
Intuition 3 + Perception 1: [roll1]
Vision Enhancement 2, if in LoS: [roll2]

Edit: Huh, I actually noticed Kit casting unless there are more than 2 dice of penalties on it. At threshold 4 (6-Force), I figured I'd probably miss that one.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-17, 03:29 PM
Well, Damien is presumably distracted by the pretty girls (-2 right there), and depending on Daravon's interpretation of "in the immediate vicinity", that could be another -2.

Also, I should probably roll to not have my surface thoughts read. He is not comfortable with letting Kit get that far on their first date.:smalltongue:

WIL 5+4 Counterspelling
[roll0]

Karen Lynn
2012-10-17, 04:09 PM
Its just thought recognition. If you are thinking of me(particular thought), I knows it. If not, I knows not what you thinks.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-17, 10:29 PM
Yeah, but he does not know that.

Actually, it seems like even the Awakened have no way to identify spells except by its effects. And spells with no obvious effects, like mind-reading, are as much a mystery to them as anybody else. I mean, you can always assense the spell, but it takes 5 hits, which is very difficult to do consistently, and even then only nets you the spell's general category. Am I missing something?

Karen Lynn
2012-10-17, 10:52 PM
Pretty much. :P

Karen Lynn
2012-10-20, 11:26 AM
Do we just need Telasi now?

Telasi
2012-10-20, 12:29 PM
Nope, I'm still waiting on an official call on whether I notice the magic going around out front.

Daravon_35
2012-10-20, 03:12 PM
Adrian, did you mark the 1S Kit took on her sheet?

Also I apologize again about the slowish post rate. Atm, I'm working 40+ and taking classes, so my schedule is wake up super early, work late, come home make dinner, eat and head to bed. I'm trying to fit this in as much as I can and I am checking posts so when I do sit down it's a quick easy update also so I can respond if people have questions.

I will be trying to get the post rate better on my end tho and I adjust to my new schedule.

Also let me know if I forgot/missed anything that happened in either IC/OOC.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-20, 03:58 PM
To be clear, this is all after Kit steps out of the doorway, right?

Also, are there any alleys off this street/sidewalk/whatever? I may have a plan to get rid of those mooks.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-20, 03:59 PM
I had forgotten. Thanks for the reminder!

Daravon_35
2012-10-20, 05:29 PM
To be clear, this is all after Kit steps out of the doorway, right?

Also, are there any alleys off this street/sidewalk/whatever? I may have a plan to get rid of those mooks.

Yup new map inc. I'm probably going to try to get a maptools map going so it looks a little better and I can easily place char tokens on it. But that might not be up till next weekend.

Grey is sidewalk, large grey right outside the bar is the parking lot, which is full of cars, that have not been added yet. Elves are to the right of the door, Kit and Mick are to the left. That is an alley way to your left as well. I assume if you drove your car/bike is parked in the parking lot.

Directly to the left and right of the parking lot are two more buildings. The Aurora is sunken in, because of it's parking lot. The alleyway may or may not continue more, when you walked in you would have seen it, but don't know what's down it/where it may lead, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/Daravon35/Bar_Aurora_Outside_Labeled.jpg

BudgetDM
2012-10-20, 08:59 PM
Also I apologize again about the slowish post rate. Atm, I'm working 40+ and taking classes, so my schedule is wake up super early, work late, come home make dinner, eat and head to bed. I'm trying to fit this in as much as I can and I am checking posts so when I do sit down it's a quick easy update also so I can respond if people have questions

No big deal. You're still doing better than me at keeping this game going. (How did I not kill that game?)

BTW, if anyone needs any help, feel free to call Rhyno. Neither he (nor I) am that invested in talking to the blonde, but I haven't seen a good in-character reason to do anything else.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-20, 09:09 PM
I think its because you were a good enough story teller that we wouldn't let you.

And if I need help, I'll call. I think we can take the three if it comes down to it, but if I piss off this hermetic mage much more, I'll need you to save my ass. :P

Daravon_35
2012-10-20, 09:28 PM
No big deal. You're still doing better than me at keeping this game going. (How did I not kill that game?)

BTW, if anyone needs any help, feel free to call Rhyno. Neither he (nor I) am that invested in talking to the blonde, but I haven't seen a good in-character reason to do anything else.

What!? Rhyno's isn't interested in the blonde that's hitting on him? Darn :smallfrown:

Karen Lynn
2012-10-20, 09:30 PM
I think its a size issue. It'd be like an Asian hooker trying to pick up the Hulk.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-21, 01:11 AM
Well, with any luck, Mick will be able to diffuse this without any fighting. But first, I need sleep. Oh god do I need sleep.

Telasi
2012-10-21, 02:59 AM
Well, Damian will play along, at least. Just because I'm paranoid OOC doesn't mean I have to be IC. :smallsmile:

RandomLunatic
2012-10-21, 02:14 PM
Ho-kay, so much going on.

First, the spell, since everything else hinges on it.
Casting F3 Phantasm
5 MAG + 5 Spellcasting +2 Mentor bonus+2 Power Focus
[roll0]

Do the mentor bonuses apply to resisting drain? It says "+2 die for x spells", not "+2 die for casting x spells". I am going to leave it in, and you can just take them off if you rule otherwise.

Resisting 3S Drain
5 LOG + 5 WIL +2 Mentor
[roll1]

And then a Con test to make the interaction with the faux-Kit seem genuine.
4 Con +4 CHA +2 Mentor Bonus-2 Sustaining+Hopefully a boatload of situational modifiers
[roll2]

Karen Lynn
2012-10-21, 03:15 PM
Wow... wonder how this'll turn out.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-21, 03:36 PM
Well, I am banking on the goons having orders to bring Kit in alive that will keep them from just going for guns.

And if not, then I have my fallback of double stunballs.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-21, 05:06 PM
Double Stunballs

*gigglesnort*

Then again, I am kind of curious as to my combat viability...

RandomLunatic
2012-10-21, 09:02 PM
Double Stunballs

*gigglesnort*

Y'know, my first RPG was a game of 3rd ed Shadowrun, and one of the other players took the Combat Mage archetype straight out of the book. He then went around bragging, both in and out of character, about his "6-meter [Mana]balls".

Karen Lynn
2012-10-21, 09:07 PM
Wow, that's bad.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-21, 09:09 PM
Meh. He had enough moderation not to run the gag completely into the ground.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-21, 09:11 PM
OK. Hmmm... I am really curious as to how this works out... *waits for D*

Daravon_35
2012-10-22, 07:14 PM
Just so I know, the illusion is just leaning against the wall of either the bar/other building, yes? It hasn't moved beyond that?

RandomLunatic
2012-10-22, 09:14 PM
Not yet, at any rate. Maybe a couple meters past the mouth of that alley there.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-23, 01:45 PM
Kit will inform him as soon as they make their move.

"Ok, they're moving now. Now what?"

RandomLunatic
2012-10-23, 03:01 PM
And as soon as Mick determines the Elves have make the connection, whether through Kit's warning or other means, he has the illusory woman bolt back up the alley she came from. Meanwhile, sticking to his "drunken lout" facade, he wonders out loud if it was something he said.

Daravon_35
2012-10-24, 10:45 PM
Mick & Kit
Just to be clear in case my IC post wasn't. One of the three elves left, the other two are still there. I'll change my IC post to clear that up just incase.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-24, 10:50 PM
Daravon

I thought it was pretty clear.

Daravon_35
2012-10-24, 10:56 PM
Alright, I'm running on about 3-5 hrs of sleep a night at the moment for this week so I wasn't sure. Glad it was.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-24, 11:08 PM
DaravonNo, I got that too.

Daravon_35
2012-10-25, 12:12 AM
Hey guys, I just want to put a disclaimer out for my game.

I assume you all already know and think this way, but I just want to reiterate. Not everyone in my games is out to kill you, but it is Shadowrun, so it is or can be a dangerous world. I figure as shadowrunners your characters should know that, but also they at the same time might be on the look out for more contacts or potential people to use or exploit, etc. I want this to feel like a living breathing world with all different kinds of people you can meet and interact with. They'll all have their own agendas and goals, some favorable to your characters, some not.

Like I said, I assume you all know this without saying. I just want to restate it because I do know all DMs are different.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-25, 12:14 AM
I was assuming as much already. I mean, random bar flirt, chica getting the attention of rowdies, proper response from one NPC action to another...

Enjoying it.

Daravon_35
2012-10-25, 05:13 AM
Rhyno
She's beginning to fall. Do you catch her or let her fall?

Just dbl checking before I post that she falls on her butt :smalltongue:

RandomLunatic
2012-10-25, 12:31 PM
Bah. A little paranoia never hurt anybody. Except "them".

BudgetDM
2012-10-25, 08:23 PM
Rhyno
She's beginning to fall. Do you catch her or let her fall?

Just dbl checking before I post that she falls on her butt :smalltongue:

Oops, I thought you meant she was just a little wobbly. I'm not sure what I should roll to catch her so I'll roll Agility + Reaction
[roll0]Edit: I think 6 hits will do. I'm about ready to walk out the door, so I'll post when I get back.

Daravon_35
2012-10-26, 07:16 PM
You definitely catch her.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-27, 01:04 AM
Random, any wtf thoughts for her question, its a misunderstanding on her part fueled by paranoia.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-27, 01:56 PM
Yes. It is just my grandfather went to the hospital yesterday, so you can appreciate gaming becoming a non-priority for me.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-27, 01:59 PM
Family trumps game, dudd.

Daravon_35
2012-10-27, 02:08 PM
Yeah it definitely does. Random take as much time as needed and don't worry the game will be here. I hope your grandfather is alright.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-27, 03:53 PM
Sadly, he goes in and out often enough it almost routine. The big difference yesterday was that I was the one who had to bring him in.

Daravon_35
2012-10-29, 10:44 PM
You can just barely see it from the front (like the top sliver). If you really want to see it you have to go behind the bar.

Daravon_35
2012-10-30, 06:46 PM
Too be fair the aurora borealis in this case is a special attraction of this particular bar and it is visible all year round, usually clouds or not.

It's why the bar is called the Aurora.

RandomLunatic
2012-10-30, 07:35 PM
Oh. In that case, I guess there is no sense in pointing out the light pollution factor.

My lore ignorance showing again.:smallfrown:

Daravon_35
2012-10-31, 09:55 PM
Question because I can't seem to find it in the book and I'm not sure if it's changed from previous editions, but walls block astral auras/forms. Such as Kit while using astral sight can see the auras/forms of anyone she can physically see, but she can't see through the wall without astral projecting through the wall, correct?

Karen Lynn
2012-10-31, 10:15 PM
Correct. Physical objects block astral. Even clear glass windows will block your astral sight(if I understand correctly).

Daravon_35
2012-10-31, 10:36 PM
Alright thanks, that's what I thought or at least what I remembered from the older source books. I just couldn't find it in the new one.

Telasi
2012-10-31, 10:42 PM
I couldn't find it, either. Any chance you have a reference I could point to for my irl game?

Daravon_35
2012-10-31, 10:58 PM
My 2nd edition rule book states: "Inanimate objects are visible because of reflected light, and block the passage of magical energy and emotions, two primary elements of the astral form, or aura. Because such objects block the flow of the aura, astral beings cannot assense through them." That's on page 145 under Astral Space.

In Street Magic for 4th it kind of says this but not as clearly. Pg 114 (when talking about astral visibility in regards to targeting): "Determining cover works the same way on the astral plane as it does in the physical world. Shadows of physical objects in the astral plane may be drab and insubstantial, but they are still opaque and can prevent targeting. Items that are transparent or mirrored in the real world (like a car window) simply impair visibility as astral shadows."

So it seems it's the same, you can't see through something, unless it is see throughable in the physical world. Then it just obscures astral vision some.

Karen Lynn
2012-10-31, 11:04 PM
I was about to post that. Ninja'd. :3

So, visibility penalty for looking through window, where as a dumpster is impossible to see through. Looked like SR4A was implying that being close to or touching an object can imprint some of your aura on it, and that an aura glows from the living person/object. So, if standing near the corner of the wall, someone around the corner might be able to see the glow of your aura if there isn't a lot of astral interference. *shrugs*

BudgetDM
2012-11-01, 12:25 AM
Rhyno statement was basically what I thought. I was trying to think of say and the ruined reputation line came to me, then I thought about it for a second and it hit me that it could be taken another way. It struck me as such a wonderful drunk guy thing I decided to go with it.

Daravon_35
2012-11-09, 11:48 PM
You can go ahead and roll for your spirit Random. I always let the player roll the dice when I can, more fun that way for them.

Although for this to make things keep moving, since I took a while to post. I rolled for you. From now on then go ahead and roll for your spirit whenever you want him to do something.

RandomLunatic
2012-11-10, 01:58 AM
Fair 'nuff.

Spirit moves forward under Concealment (-4 dice to Perception tests to spot it).

And then looks down the ally all the noise is coming from (BTW, least convincing "blood curdling scream" I have ever read :smalltongue:)
Int 4 + 4 Perception +3 Active search (low light, thermal)
[roll0]

Looks like Adrian may get the test combat he wanted after all.

Karen Lynn
2012-11-10, 02:15 AM
Whoo~

I can murders!

Karen Lynn
2012-11-12, 06:25 AM
If Kit is able to spit trouble before running face first into a fight, she will stop. She's watching both physical and astral right now. Whether that means viewing both at once, or flipping back and forth...

Telasi
2012-11-12, 08:07 PM
You're dual natured, so both at once. Dual natured creatures always perceive both, and count as both for all purposes.

RandomLunatic
2012-11-12, 09:56 PM
^ What he said.

Two questions-how far away are they, and are we in Init yet? Should we roll?

Daravon_35
2012-11-12, 10:40 PM
Waiting on Telasi to post Damian's actions before I throw you all into potential combat.

Map will come with that as well, since i need to know where everyone is and what exactly is going on.

Telasi
2012-11-13, 03:44 AM
I apologize. The forum seems to have eaten my post. Fixed that now.

Karen Lynn
2012-11-13, 04:33 PM
OK. Still getting used to being magical.

Karen Lynn
2012-11-14, 08:17 PM
Init:
[roll0]

Init=7... Really? Good to get it now, I suppose.

Also, I'm assuming I'm in I4-J4. Either is good. If easy, you can use my tag in the first post. Otherwise, whatever is groovy. :D

RandomLunatic
2012-11-14, 08:36 PM
Mick's Init (REA 3 + INT 3)
[roll0]=6

Spirit Init (REA 6 + INT 4)
[roll1]=15 (2 Passes)

Mick tried to make himself a non-obvious target by stepping off to the side, say J2. The spirit he ordered into the way at H3.

Are we refreshing Edge after this little prelude before the run starts?

Karen Lynn
2012-11-14, 09:04 PM
In case they attack right away...
Melee block one:
[roll0] =2
Melee block two
[roll1] =2

Planned attack:
closest ghoul:
Attack(unarmed+killing hands+critical strike)
[roll2] =5

Damage code 3P, -AP, 0Reach

Holy... that was a wicked attack roll...

Telasi
2012-11-14, 10:24 PM
Initiative 8: [roll0]

RandomLunatic
2012-11-14, 11:26 PM
Wow. Three out of four init rolls without a single hit.

Telasi
2012-11-14, 11:44 PM
I'm having bad luck today. Botched a save in my other PbP game, too. :smallyuk:

BudgetDM
2012-11-16, 12:05 AM
Init: [roll0]

And since Rhyno (probably) only really know about the exit at X36-Z36 so he's going out that one.

Also, defualting on a Running check

Strength - 1: [roll1]

Karen Lynn
2012-11-20, 10:43 AM
*poke* Class work eating you alive, D? :P

Daravon_35
2012-11-20, 08:03 PM
That and work, post should be up tonight.