PDA

View Full Version : Size Issues?

TheLaughingMan
2012-08-20, 11:32 AM
I don't know if maybe this is just my computer or something, but the smallest text-size-changey-thing is now slightly larger than the regular text. While this does make internet-whispering several kinds of hilarious, I think I preferred the old set-up better. :smalltongue:

Rawhide
2012-08-20, 11:40 AM
I don't know if maybe this is just my computer or something, but the smallest text-size-changey-thing is now slightly larger than the regular text. While this does make internet-whispering several kinds of hilarious, I think I preferred the old set-up better. :smalltongue:

All working fine for me.

Elder Tsofu
2012-08-20, 12:02 PM
Working fine here as well. Win 7, Opera 12.01.

Snowbody
2012-08-20, 12:53 PM
I had that happen to me once; it was something wrong with my browser. Did you try clearing your cache?

TheLaughingMan
2012-08-20, 05:46 PM
I had that happen to me once; it was something wrong with my browser. Did you try clearing your cache?

how is cash cleared

how text get normalled

The Dark Fiddler
2012-08-21, 07:59 AM
how is cash cleared

how text get normalled

I'm not much of an expert with this, but you should be able to clear your cache by hitting ctrl+F5. There should also be an option somewhere near the option to delete your browsing history.

KillianHawkeye
2012-08-21, 06:01 PM
I don't know what browsing history has to do with text size, but mine has been doing the same thing for a long time (i.e. through several versions of Firefox). I just never bothered trying to fix it.