PDA

View Full Version : Goblins! [D&D 3.5]

Cookie Nomster
2012-08-20, 06:11 PM
Alright guys, here we are, the continuation of Goblins you've all been waiting for. Hopefully, this'll last, maybe even an occasional real-life session too.

Goblins:
Kargo - The Stalwart Sorcerer - Teal
Gronto - The Childkilling Binder - Purple
Kerchak -The Manipulative Druid - Green
"Stitch" - The Mysterious Newcomer - Sienna

Former Goblins:
Gribbles - Spirit Shaman (1st run through)
Iago - Rogue (1st run through)
Barkar - Barbarian (1st and 2nd run throughs)

Important NPCs:
Chief Verro: Chief of the bear tribe (your tribe), and unequestioned leader. He's been around for at least three decades, and has led the tribe in some of its most prosperous years. Mud Pit Record: 22-0. Speaks in Navy.
Blago: The first son of Verro, he is abnormally large (4 feet tall) and has a distinctively deep voice and is also trademarked by his two medium-sized bastard swords, which he acquired from a human adventurer. He is the subject of both hate and admiration from many members of the tribe. Mud Pit Record: 29-1. Speaks in Dark Red.
Urgo: The second son of Verro, he is the exact opposite of Blago. Runty, ugly, and weak, his skills lie not in battle but in alchemy. He provides the tribe with magics, potions, and paints. He resides in a small hut across the river. Mud Pit Record: 0-0. Speaks in Olive.
Wimo: Wimo is Verro's third child and only daughter. With forest green skin and dimples, she is indubitably the most beautiful goblin to have ever existed. Unfortunately, she is also Blago's wife-to-be, and thus, off-limits. However, it seems that there's been a recent scandal between Wimo and Kargo, which culminated in Blago's defeat in the Mud Pit. In her free time (which she has a lot of, being the chief's daughter), she goes to Urgo's hut and helps him gather ingredients, tidy up, etc. Speaks in Magenta.
Rugo: Verro's youngest son stands just shy of four feet and is constructed almost purely of muscle. When he was a young adult, his leg was crushed by a wagon when he and Blago led an attack on a traveling caravan. Before that, he was the tribe's favorite of Verro's children and a promising warrior. Now, he is a warrior-hermit, living several hours away from the warrens. However, he hasn't completely broken contact and provides the tribe with quality weapons and armor. Mud Pit Record: 6-1. Speaks in Dark Orange.

Where we left off:
The four of you were sent forth into the town in order to rescue a number of your goblin comrades, and only managed to rescue 3 of them, 2 of whom were covered in open sores, some sort of unnatural disease inflicted upon them by the elven folk. You've returned to your neck of the woods with a plethora of weapons, armor, and other goods (most of which is unusable by your kind), but shiny treasures nevertheless.

DM notes:
Kerchak knows about Urgo's spyglass. Kargo is tryna learn languages in order to be able to translate the papers/speak with the elves and ****. Kargo beat Blago in The Mud Pit (with illegal magical help). Wimo is crushing hard on Kargo now. Blago WILL take revenge on Kargo. Word of Blago's loss will spread through forest eventually. Rugo is the third brother, a cripple, a hermit, a weaponmaker. He is the youngest of the four. Blago, Urgo, Wimo, Rugo. Urgo and Wimo are twins.

Altheras
2012-08-22, 03:46 PM
Gronto here ready to Batman voice everywhere.

Vexing
2012-08-27, 02:28 PM
Kargo reporting in!

Cookie Nomster
2012-08-28, 08:12 PM
Quick note: At the top of the thread, there's this drop-down menu titled, "Thread Tools." If you click on it, there'll be an option that says "Subscribe to this Thread." If you click on it, you'll be able to click on "User CP" (at the upper left) and if the thread has a new post on it, it'll show up.

Also, to explain dice rolling, .1d6. without the periods.

You can do .5d20. or .4d6b3.(roll 4d6, select best 3).

Example Results:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Well, I'll try to send another reminder to Kerchak and Barkar, and we'll get started sometime soon (hopefully).

Judokarl
2012-09-03, 10:40 AM
Kerchak reporting in.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-03, 04:47 PM
Alright, so Barkar has decided to drop out, due to life stuff. So we'll proceed without him. I'll have the IC thread posted asap. If you guys have any questions about the campaign or the forum, please feel free to ask.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-03, 05:37 PM
IC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13836165#post13836165)

So I take up the role of Barkar for a short while before I write him out of the story. Remember to subscribe to both threads! If there is anything you want to keep secret from the rest of the party, pm me. If you want to have done something during the night, just say so in the OOC thread or pm me.

Also, things you (and NPCs) say will have to be colored. Each of you will have a separate color, so go ahead and claim one. If one of you wants DarkRed, just tell me, and I'll change Blago's color.

Well...here we go.

Altheras
2012-09-04, 05:58 PM
Has my pact expired yet?

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-04, 08:13 PM
Has my pact expired yet?

If you performed it in the morning, yes. If you performed the ritual before your mission, it'll last into the afternoon (several more hours)

Vexing
2012-09-04, 11:31 PM
Have any other goblins noticed the noise, or are we the lucky few who get to see Blago incensed?

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-05, 10:11 AM
Have any other goblins noticed the noise, or are we the lucky few who get to see Blago incensed?

Most likely, with the volume of the roar and the characteristics of the warrens, many members of the tribe in the warrens are aware of Blago's rage.

Judokarl
2012-09-05, 01:39 PM
I cast aspect of the wolf. Which makes me a medium sized wolf and I moved inbetween blago and Karo or if not Just behind blago. I take it he is also unarmed?

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-05, 03:47 PM
Yes, he is unarmed and unarmored.

Also, I'd like you all to provide me with your hp, AC, saves, spot, listen, search, sense motive, and your inventory (alternatively, you could just put your character on mythweavers and post/send me the link. Although this isn't something that needs to be done immediately, it would be nice to have this information when you guys can give it to me. Thanks.

Altheras
2012-09-05, 05:31 PM
How much gold did you give us to start with? Figure I might as well do that now since I haven't yet.

Oh, and drawing the seal requires a full minute, so let me know when that's done. I don't want nine more posts of Gronto doodling in the dirt to clog up the action.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-05, 10:58 PM
Gold...I can't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure I gave you all 2.7k, with no single item being able to cost more than 700g.

And I'll let you know when you're done drawing (soon). :)

Judokarl
2012-09-06, 09:37 AM
Gold...I can't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure I gave you all 2.7k, with no single item being able to cost more than 700g.

And I'll let you know when you're done drawing (soon). :)

I thought it was 1k? Because I have a healing belt witch is 750...

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-06, 10:19 AM
I thought it was 1k? Because I have a healing belt witch is 750...

ok. 2.7k, no item costing more than 1k.

Altheras
2012-09-06, 11:15 AM
Oh, and I noticed the 3rd level vestige you gave me, Karsus, has a special requirement I don't fulfill (5 ranks in Arcana or Spellcraft). Could you give me another one to replace it?

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-06, 12:12 PM
Ahrim, the Darkness Beyond the Gate

The manifestation of Ahrimo

Ahrimo was once the powerful servant of a now-dead god of evil, and in his defeat at the hands of mortals, he longs for contact with the world that expelled him.

Legend: According to binder history, Ahrimo was born a mortal man who grew to great fame and power as a divine servant of a now long dead and forgotten god of darkness. As the mortal hand of his god, Ahrimo was charged with expanding his influence and power through the world and he did so, enslaving and killing thousands of villages and cities. When Ahrimo set his sights upon the elven forests, the elves were prepared, with a coalition of men and dwarves who fought side by side against Ahrimo and his legions of animated dead. The battle became so pitched that Ahrimo’s deity ascended from his dark domain to join the fray at his herald’s behest but the gods of the elves attacked the dark god en masse, slaying him, as was their plan all along. With the death of Ahrimo’s god, so too did his power wane and his armies were defeated. Brought low by the hateful elves, he was taken prisoner and placed in the darkest dungeon they could find, and every day was given food and a dose of poison so that he may choose to live or die. Ahrimo languished this way for decades until one day, his faith broken, he finally escaped captivity and was slain in his escape by his elvish captors as he passed through the gates of the dungeon. With no god to receive him, and all manner of gods offended by his bloody conquest of their peoples, Ahrimo followed his god into the void of non-existence and became a vestige.

Special Requirement: You must draw Ahrimo’s seal in blood in an area not touched by direct sunlight.

Manifestation: The blood of Ahrimo’s seal turns black as pitch and begins to smoke, and from this smoke a vaguely man-shaped figure appears with burning orange-red eyes. His form coalesces into heavy armor of smoke and with a crown-like helmet for a head. He then pulls his breast plate up to expose his abdomen which is a yawning, swirling portal of darkness beyond the darkest night. His voice, hollow and spectral, comes from this yawning darkness, and he speaks with cool and spiteful tones.

Sign: The irises of your eyes take on a burning orange-red color, like the color of hot coals. Ahrimo will also not answer the call of a full-blooded elf, due to his deep hatred of all things elven, or any who follow the faith of an elven deity.

Influence: While influenced by Ahrimo, your personality takes on a domineering aspect, and you cannot abide being locked or trapped. You will always seek to escape confinement and will fight to the death to do so. Finally, you develop a deep and abiding hatred of elves and followers of their faiths (suffering a -4 penalty on Diplomacy checks with elves or those faithful to elven gods), for it was they that were Ahrimo’s undoing.

Granted Abilities: When bound, Ahrimo grants to his host the use of knowledge in the ways of elf-slaying, his affinity with the powers of death, and his power over the undead.

Favored Enemy (elf) (Ex): Ahrimo grants his host the favored enemy class feature as a ranger equal to his binder level, with his chosen hatred being elves. He does not get any additional favored enemies, just elves and beings of the elf subtype.

Netherchannel (Su): The binder’s connection with Ahrimo manifests in his ability to channel negative energy through his death pact. The binder may summon this necrotic energy to his hands at a moment’s notice, allowing him to channel his necromantic power through a touch. The character must make a touch attack to use this ability and is used as a standard action or it can be added to a single unarmed melee attack the character makes as part of that attack action. Netherchannel may not be combined with any other special ability (such as martial maneuvers). Netherchannel inflicts 1d6 points of negative energy damage per three binder levels. This is a supernatural ability and is not subject to spell resistance. Creatures immune to negative energy damage are unaffected by this ability. This ability may be used to heal those beings to which negative energy is a boon (such as those with the Tomb-Tainted Soul feat), and if it used in this way, the binder lays his death-healing hands upon that creature as a standard action instead of as part of an attack action; normal netherchanneling is too potent and ravaging to do anything but harm. If the character possesses levels in the ebon initiate class, he may add his binder level to his ebon initiate level to determine the strength of his netherchannel class feature to determine its strength.

Rebuke Undead (Su): The binder can rebuke undead as a cleric of his effective binder level. If the binder has the ability to rebuke undead from other classes, his levels in those classes stack with his effective binder level for the purposes of determining his turning ability. Once the character has used this ability, he may not do so again for 5 rounds.

Shadow Skin (Sp): The binder may cast the shadow skin mystery (Tome of Magic, pg 148) using his effective binder level as his caster level once per day. At 13th level, the binder may use this ability twice per day, and at 19th level he may use it three times per day.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-06, 12:44 PM
Ahrim, the Darkness Beyond the Gate

The manifestation of Ahrimo

Ahrimo was once the powerful servant of a now-dead god of evil, and in his defeat at the hands of mortals, he longs for contact with the world that expelled him.

Legend: According to binder history, Ahrimo was born a mortal man who grew to great fame and power as a divine servant of a now long dead and forgotten god of darkness. As the mortal hand of his god, Ahrimo was charged with expanding his influence and power through the world and he did so, enslaving and killing thousands of villages and cities. When Ahrimo set his sights upon the elven forests, the elves were prepared, with a coalition of men and dwarves who fought side by side against Ahrimo and his legions of animated dead. The battle became so pitched that Ahrimo’s deity ascended from his dark domain to join the fray at his herald’s behest but the gods of the elves attacked the dark god en masse, slaying him, as was their plan all along. With the death of Ahrimo’s god, so too did his power wane and his armies were defeated. Brought low by the hateful elves, he was taken prisoner and placed in the darkest dungeon they could find, and every day was given food and a dose of poison so that he may choose to live or die. Ahrimo languished this way for decades until one day, his faith broken, he finally escaped captivity and was slain in his escape by his elvish captors as he passed through the gates of the dungeon. With no god to receive him, and all manner of gods offended by his bloody conquest of their peoples, Ahrimo followed his god into the void of non-existence and became a vestige.

Special Requirement: You must draw Ahrimo’s seal in blood in an area not touched by direct sunlight.

Manifestation: The blood of Ahrimo’s seal turns black as pitch and begins to smoke, and from this smoke a vaguely man-shaped figure appears with burning orange-red eyes. His form coalesces into heavy armor of smoke and with a crown-like helmet for a head. He then pulls his breast plate up to expose his abdomen which is a yawning, swirling portal of darkness beyond the darkest night. His voice, hollow and spectral, comes from this yawning darkness, and he speaks with cool and spiteful tones.

Sign: The irises of your eyes take on a burning orange-red color, like the color of hot coals. Ahrimo will also not answer the call of a full-blooded elf, due to his deep hatred of all things elven, or any who follow the faith of an elven deity.

Influence: While influenced by Ahrimo, your personality takes on a domineering aspect, and you cannot abide being locked or trapped. You will always seek to escape confinement and will fight to the death to do so. Finally, you develop a deep and abiding hatred of elves and followers of their faiths (suffering a -4 penalty on Diplomacy checks with elves or those faithful to elven gods), for it was they that were Ahrimo’s undoing.

Granted Abilities: When bound, Ahrimo grants to his host the use of knowledge in the ways of elf-slaying, his affinity with the powers of death, and his power over the undead.

Favored Enemy (elf) (Ex): Ahrimo grants his host the favored enemy class feature as a ranger equal to his binder level, with his chosen hatred being elves. He does not get any additional favored enemies, just elves and beings of the elf subtype.

Netherchannel (Su): The binder’s connection with Ahrimo manifests in his ability to channel negative energy through his death pact. The binder may summon this necrotic energy to his hands at a moment’s notice, allowing him to channel his necromantic power through a touch. The character must make a touch attack to use this ability and is used as a standard action or it can be added to a single unarmed melee attack the character makes as part of that attack action. Netherchannel may not be combined with any other special ability (such as martial maneuvers). Netherchannel inflicts 1d6 points of negative energy damage per three binder levels. This is a supernatural ability and is not subject to spell resistance. Creatures immune to negative energy damage are unaffected by this ability. This ability may be used to heal those beings to which negative energy is a boon (such as those with the Tomb-Tainted Soul feat), and if it used in this way, the binder lays his death-healing hands upon that creature as a standard action instead of as part of an attack action; normal netherchanneling is too potent and ravaging to do anything but harm. If the character possesses levels in the ebon initiate class, he may add his binder level to his ebon initiate level to determine the strength of his netherchannel class feature to determine its strength.

Rebuke Undead (Su): The binder can rebuke undead as a cleric of his effective binder level. If the binder has the ability to rebuke undead from other classes, his levels in those classes stack with his effective binder level for the purposes of determining his turning ability. Once the character has used this ability, he may not do so again for 5 rounds.

Shadow Skin (Sp): The binder may cast the shadow skin mystery (Tome of Magic, pg 148) using his effective binder level as his caster level once per day. At 13th level, the binder may use this ability twice per day, and at 19th level he may use it three times per day.

Altheras
2012-09-06, 01:11 PM
Thanks. Vestige looks cool. What level is it and what's the Binding Check DC?

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-06, 05:36 PM
Level 3, Binding hceck DC 20

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-10, 11:28 PM
@Kerchak: If you choose to use your scent ability, and track Wimo, and succeed on a DC 15 search check, then you find tracks leading to the northwest, after Blago and Forro.

Judokarl
2012-09-14, 12:39 PM
@Kerchak: If you choose to use your scent ability, and track Wimo, and succeed on a DC 15 search check, then you find tracks leading to the northwest, after Blago and Forro.

I am trying to use my scent ability. As for the roll [roll0]+3

Altheras
2012-09-14, 12:44 PM
Binding check for Haagenti (DC 17): [roll0]+5

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-17, 06:00 PM
I'm sorry for not posting for so long...I was under the impression that I had already posted and was waiting for you guys to post.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-18, 02:02 AM
So...I'm just going to use Gray for multiple NPCs' words, ones that haven't played a significant role in the campaign yet. Also, I'm still waiting on Kerchak's and Gronto's character sheets, I'd really like to have those, because right now, I'm just guessing your bonuses to spot and listen.

Also, Jay has a friend that wants in. He's going to be playing a goblin fighter (unless I'm mistaken), and it'd be nice to have a well-rounded, nice-sized party again.

@Jay: So how can I get in touch with this new guy? The next couple posts will be good opportunity for him to join, but if I can't talk to him in the next couple days, it's alright. It won't be too hard to throw him in...at least for the next couple weeks or so (unless this progresses faster than I'm anticipating). It'd be easiest if he just posted here, in the OOC thread. Just give him the URL. He could also text me, but I'd just give him the URL.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-18, 02:09 AM
In other news....DEITIES!!! I've already talked briefly to Jay about it, and I forgot to mention the influence of the fae, which should be apparent in my most recent IC post, where Forro mentions the Darkfae.

Goblins worship (more like revere) nature spirits and animal spirits as well as the Dark Fae, which over time, has been shortened more into Darfae.

I believe that some of you are already aware of the conversation which convinced me to restart goblins, the one where I was talking about how goblins and elves were once the same race, but how the different types of fey chose different groups of goblin-elves and developed them into what they are today. Thus, the two races harbor an instinctual hate for each other, much like the sentiments between dwarves and orcs. If you're having trouble understanding this, think about it as if goblin-elves as Korea pre-war, and as the Fae as the Soviet Union and the USA.

Also, for deities, I'll be using standard Greyhawk, including the ones in supplemental books such as the Races series and Complete Warrior. But this won't affect your characters significantly.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-18, 02:34 AM
Also, I'll be updating the OP (original post) on this thread occasionally, and I'll tell you when I do.

In other news, I've updated the OP, so take a look if you like, I just added some additional info about important NPCs, and organized it, added colors, etc.

Vexing
2012-09-18, 11:42 AM
@ Jon: I've already shot him the URL, actually. He'll likely post within the next couple of days; I thought that your profile name would be enough for him to find and PM you (or just find the thread), but apparently not. He's got his stats and all for you to look over and discuss. Also--what all should I be doing with my extra stat and those two d6's?

Incidentally, our Chief has a boss mudpit record.

Vexing
2012-09-18, 12:49 PM
Disregard the trollish constabulary!

Overlord Rion
2012-09-19, 12:36 AM
Yo, I'm the friend Jay was talking about. While he did send the URL, he tried to send it over the phone, and we all know how his phone gets.

I've got everything done except items and that's it.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-19, 01:27 AM
Alright, fantastic. Ideally, I'd like to see your entire character sheet sometime, but the most urgent information is really your Spot and Listen.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-21, 10:41 AM
So...could someone contact Charles? My phone deleted his number, so I can't do it myself.

Also, I'm sorry that my own posting rate has been irregular. I haven't been setting a very good example as DM, have I? From here on out, I'll post AT LEAST once every two days, probably more often than that.

Also, if you're not going to be able to post for a while, please say so beforehand.

Even though I haven't been following these requests myself, I promise I will here on out. Thanks for reading!

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-23, 02:46 AM
@Stitch & Kerchak:
In the trees, you see another troll sitting with another spear. He's fifteen feet up in the tree.

I will post a map of the area soon.

Vexing
2012-09-23, 02:55 AM
Initiative roll is--[roll0].

Overlord Rion
2012-09-23, 02:57 AM
And my initiative is [roll0]

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-23, 02:59 AM
Initiative:
Troll 1: 18
Troll 2: 16

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-23, 07:19 PM
Alright, so here's the plan. As soon as Kerchak rolls initiative, I'll suggest a time/date at which we will hammer out combat in (hopefully less than) an hour or so. Once this happens, I'd like everyone to post in this forum regardless of whether it works for you or not. Thanks. If the time doesn't work for you, just say so in a post and if everyone agrees, we'll go with that time and date.

@Gronto: Even if you can't find the time to post, I need to know if you're going to run into the forest towards the general source of Blago's shout or if you're going to go investigate across the river. The river is moving decently fast, but isn't quite at the level of rapids.

IMPORTANT:
I didn't mention this in the IC post, but Blago has a spear impaling his leg, which is why he's lying on the ground, instead of standing proudly, slashing at his enemies.

Map of Combat Area! (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYjk0o4-WK4dDh1NzBEaUJ1eE1IRnZTdi1rUDE0d1E#gid=0)
Alright, so that link should work. If it doesn't, then please notify me in one way or another. Remember that the troll in F6 is 15 feet up a tree.

Also, now that we're about to do combat, it'd be really nice to have your character sheets. Jay has already provided me with his, but he's the only one who has. Thanks.

I will be posting a rough map of the forest (or at least what the goblins think it looks like) and a little ways beyond its borders pretty soon (hopefully by the end of the week), so don't worry, you'll know what the area's like pretty soon. Unfortunately, it will probably be made using paint (for extra goblin-sloppiness), so don't expect any spectacular artistry.

Judokarl
2012-09-24, 05:38 PM
Alright, so here's the plan. As soon as Kerchak rolls initiative, I'll suggest a time/date at which we will hammer out combat in (hopefully less than) an hour or so. Once this happens, I'd like everyone to post in this forum regardless of whether it works for you or not. Thanks. If the time doesn't work for you, just say so in a post and if everyone agrees, we'll go with that time and date.

@Gronto: Even if you can't find the time to post, I need to know if you're going to run into the forest towards the general source of Blago's shout or if you're going to go investigate across the river. The river is moving decently fast, but isn't quite at the level of rapids.

IMPORTANT:
I didn't mention this in the IC post, but Blago has a spear impaling his leg, which is why he's lying on the ground, instead of standing proudly, slashing at his enemies.

Map of Combat Area! (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYjk0o4-WK4dDh1NzBEaUJ1eE1IRnZTdi1rUDE0d1E#gid=0)
Alright, so that link should work. If it doesn't, then please notify me in one way or another. Remember that the troll in F6 is 15 feet up a tree.

Also, now that we're about to do combat, it'd be really nice to have your character sheets. Jay has already provided me with his, but he's the only one who has. Thanks.

I will be posting a rough map of the forest (or at least what the goblins think it looks like) and a little ways beyond its borders pretty soon (hopefully by the end of the week), so don't worry, you'll know what the area's like pretty soon. Unfortunately, it will probably be made using paint (for extra goblin-sloppiness), so don't expect any spectacular artistry.
YARRRRR
[roll0] +4 initiative.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-24, 07:00 PM
Alright, so here's the initiative order:
Troll 1 (on ground)
Kargo
Troll 2 (in tree)
Kerchak
Stitch

Suggested Time to hammer out combat: Tuesday 4:00pm-5:00pm

Overlord Rion
2012-09-24, 09:57 PM
Unfortunately, that is smack dab in the middle of my only class that day.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-24, 10:26 PM
Alright then...um...howabout Wednesday 3:30-4:30?

This is a really tough week for me, so budgeting time is difficult.

Judokarl
2012-09-25, 12:22 PM
Alright then...um...howabout Wednesday 3:30-4:30?

This is a really tough week for me, so budgeting time is difficult.

That would work for me.

Also Can I make a knowlge nature to see if I know anything about trolls?

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-25, 04:36 PM
Yeah, just roll.

Overlord Rion
2012-09-26, 07:06 AM
Taking a quiz in my Religion class around then. If you guys like, I can just give Jay control of my guy for the first combat. He's competent enough not to screw it up...too badly.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-26, 10:14 AM
Alright, I was trying not to do this, but I'm just going to schedule it on the weekend. Hopefully, everyone will have responded to it by that time.

Saturday 11:00am-12:00pm

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-27, 04:07 PM
Here is the map (https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1R8aES0hfDc4PhE8p4SlkZN8oezg5i8cLRjxYFcGvI1I/edit) of the area.

Vexing
2012-09-27, 09:19 PM
I'll see what I can do about that timing! It's Parent's Weekend up at App, so I just need to see what it is that Mom and Dad will be doing up here on Saturday. They're dragging me to a football game, but that'll hopefully start after noon.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-27, 09:28 PM
So...Karl's busy during that time, so it looks like I'm going to push it back to Sunday, same time. If not, then how about 3:30pm-4:30pm Monday?

Overlord Rion
2012-09-28, 06:49 AM
I can do Sunday around then, for sure. I'll post from my phone if I have to.

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-28, 09:36 AM
Also, I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but it'd be really helpful to have your character sheets, especially before the combat begins. Right now, I only have Kargo's.

Vexing
2012-09-28, 10:53 PM
More than happy to make that posting time!

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-28, 11:56 PM
Alright, so I have good news and bad news. And because I'm such an awesome person, I'm giving you the choice which to see first!

Bad News:
Karl can't make the posting time.

Good News:

Karl can make Sunday 10:30-11:30, just 30 minutes ahead. That okay with everyone?

Cookie Nomster
2012-09-30, 01:13 PM
So rescheduling...for sure. This next Saturday 11:30-12:30?

Overlord Rion
2012-10-01, 02:00 PM
I got nothing next Saturday as my meatspace D&D session got moved around (some S.O.B. *coughJayyouprickcough* decided to split us up into three different groups). So I can handle that no problem.

Cookie Nomster
2012-10-02, 06:27 PM
I got nothing next Saturday as my meatspace D&D session got moved around (some S.O.B. *coughJayyouprickcough* decided to split us up into three different groups). So I can handle that no problem.

Haha. Alright. I feel like I'm going to have to spice this combat up just a little bit, since you guys have been forced to wait for it for so long. I hope y'all haven't forgotten anything just 'cause of the hiatus.

Cookie Nomster
2012-10-02, 06:37 PM
Alright. Everyone.

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY!!!

I can not emphasize this enough. It's not hard. You just click on User CP and check if I wrote something important. I don't want to have to chase you guys down and find out if you're available or not. Basically, what I'm saying is that when I schedule something, it'd be really nice to know if you guys can make it within the next several days so we don't have long breaks like this one.

So I give up. I'm going to do this combat the traditional pbp way. I'm not willing to delay this much longer, it's not worth this headache. I'll post the first troll's actions tomorrow.

Thanks everyone.

EDIT: Karl couldn't make the date.

Judokarl
2012-10-02, 06:42 PM
Never mind. Ignore this post.

Vexing
2012-10-13, 11:32 AM
Kargo is going to charge!

Attack roll:

And, assuming I hit: [roll]1d6+4.

How wounded is Blago looking? Is that a crippling injury?

Cookie Nomster
2012-10-13, 03:02 PM
You're not sure. Although his leg isn't bent oddly, blood flows freely from the wound, and he can't seem to stand up, for all his inhuman ungoblin strength.

Cookie Nomster
2012-10-15, 09:36 PM
Alright, so here's the initiative order:
Troll 1 (on ground)
Kargo
Troll 2 (in tree)
Kerchak
Gronto
Stitch

Also, my dice rolls:
Attacks:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Also, those character sheets? I kinda need them. I still only have Kargo's. Also! Kerchak, roll fort saves for you and your wolf.

Overlord Rion
2012-10-15, 11:12 PM
Sent you a PM with Stitch's stuff.

Cookie Nomster
2012-10-16, 12:49 AM
Yup. Got it. Thanks. Now it's just Kerchak and Gronto.

Vexing
2012-10-17, 10:12 AM
Out of curiosity, when is that disease I caught in the town raid going to kick in? I tanked that save, after all.

Cookie Nomster
2012-10-17, 10:55 AM
Didn't Kerchak remove it?

Vexing
2012-10-17, 03:55 PM
Perhaps he did--I don't recall. I thought that upon contracting the disease, taking damage was inevitable (at least for the first day, and the subsequent Fortitude Save/Heal roll). If Kargo is well and cured, though, that's groovy too.

Vexing
2012-10-18, 05:11 AM
As for the combat...

Attack roll: [roll0]

Damage roll: [roll1]

Cookie Nomster
2012-10-20, 03:48 PM
So...Jay...are you gonna post in the IC thread?

Vexing
2012-10-22, 03:55 PM
I texted you asking if it hit his prone AC. That was awhile ago, admittedly, but I just wanted to be sure. Did it, or no?

Overlord Rion
2012-10-22, 04:58 PM
So how far is the other Troll from Stitch.

Overlord Rion
2012-10-30, 12:48 AM
So, it's been like a week. Anything?

Cookie Nomster
2012-11-02, 11:51 PM
RAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ok, so I'm sorry for the complete and utter lack of warning, but for these last few weeks, I was struggling with personal issues/school. I'm sorry that I neglected to post on Goblins!. But I'm not quite willing to let this die. So if y'all are willing and able, let's continue.

I'll post in the IC thread soon, and send a notification to you guys to let you know that Goblins! is off hiatus. Sound good?

Sorry again,
Jukebox Hero

Overlord Rion
2012-11-05, 07:04 PM
Sounds good to me.

Vexing
2012-11-10, 01:18 PM
Here's the AoO!

Attack: [roll0]

Damage: [roll1]

Cookie Nomster
2013-06-14, 10:05 PM
So is it okay with everyone if I reboot this on the forum? Same threads? Charles (Gribbles) will be dropping out, making the party Kargo, Kerchak, and Stitch.

Overlord Rion
2013-06-18, 02:41 PM
This makes me glad I don't have a K name, otherwise we'd be the adventures of the KKK

Cookie Nomster
2013-06-25, 12:57 PM
56 Damage to the Troll so far.

Don't look at this:
Fast Healed for 15. 47hp.

Cookie Nomster
2013-07-01, 08:22 PM
wolf save: [roll0]