PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Find a PrC

VGLordR2
2012-08-21, 04:21 PM
Hey, guys. I vaguely remember a description of a PrC that sounded really cool, but I can't remember the name of it. If I remember correctly, it could spend rounds dancing in order to improve casting. It sounds like a really awesome concept, but I can't find it for the life of me. I think it was printed in a 3.0 book, possibly in a campaign setting, but I don't remember. Do any of you know what it is? Also, if you do know, how good is it? Would you recommend it for a Bard?

Mithril Leaf
2012-08-21, 04:33 PM
Well, Heartfire Fanner could do it with ranks in perform dancing, but I'm almost certain that's not what you're looking for.

eggs
2012-08-21, 04:37 PM
Sounds like Spelldancer from Magic of Faerun.

EDIT: It has some hefty prerequisites and strict enough casting-time issues that it goes from kind of mediocre if used on your average bard build to pretty broken if used on a Persist or Earth Spell Sublime Chord. There's not a whole lot of middle ground.

But on a Swiftblade, it can be a moderate low-investment power-bump.

GoatBoy
2012-08-21, 04:37 PM
Spelldancer, Magic of Faerun, p. 37.

VGLordR2
2012-08-21, 04:43 PM
Sounds like Spelldancer from Magic of Faerun.

EDIT: It has some hefty prerequisites and strict enough casting-time issues that it goes from kind of mediocre if used on your average bard build to pretty broken if used on a Persist or Earth Spell Sublime Chord. There's not a whole lot of middle ground.

But on a Swiftblade, it can be a moderate low-investment power-bump.

Ah, that's it. The first level ability is almost like an Incantatrix, with slightly more restrictions. Thanks for helping me find it.