PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Knight Revised

crimsonqueen
2012-08-22, 02:40 AM
Ok guys allow me to explain what I am doing here :) I've always loved the Platinum Knight Prestige Class from the Draconomicon but I always felt it was under powered and could have been so much better.

So my brother challenged me to make it better but balanced while still keeping with the main theme of being a anti-evil dragon class so here I go note that it is not done yet so any and all input and suggestions are welcome and appreciated. :)

{table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special|Spellcasting

1st|+1|+2|+0|+2|Smite Evil Dragon 2/day, Immune to frightful pressence, Dragonfriend |+1 level of existing class

2nd|+2|+3|+0|+3|Dragon Hunter, |+1 level of existing class

3rd|+3|+3|+1|+3| Dragonfoe, Platinum Scales +1|+1 level of existing class

4th|+4|+4|+1|+4|Smite Evil Dragon 4/day| -

5th|+5|+4|+1|+4|Bahamut's Grace|+1 level of existing class

6th|+6|+5|+2|+5|Dragonbane|+1 level of existing class

7th|+7|+5|+2|+5|Platinum Scales +2, Smite Evil Dragon 6/day|+1 level of existing class

8th|+8|+6|+2|+6|Dragon Hunter Defense| -

9th|+9|+6|+3|+6|Charisma Increase|+1 level of existing class

10th|+10|+7|+3|+7|Dragondoom,Smite Evil Dragon 8/day|+1 level of existing class

[/table]

Requirements
Alignment: Any Good
Base Attack Bonus: +5
Skills: Diplomacy 4 ranks, Knowledge Arcana 4 ranks
Languages: Draconic

Additional Class Info and Features
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A Platinum Knight is proficient with all simple, and martial weapons, with all types of armor, and with all shields except tower shields.
Hit Die: D8
Class Skills:
Concentration (Con), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana) (Int), Knowledge (Religion) (Int, Listen (Wis), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Wis), Spot (Wis), Use Magic Device (Cha)
Skill Points at Each Level: 6 + Int modifier

Class Abilities

~Coming Soon~

Malak'ai
2012-08-22, 03:43 AM
I think this might be better in the Homebrew section. Or at least label it as a homebrew.

crimsonqueen
2012-08-22, 03:50 AM
Ack XD I just realized I accidentally posted it in the wrong area lol Can I get it moved?

Psyren
2012-08-22, 12:24 PM
Ack XD I just realized I accidentally posted it in the wrong area lol Can I get it moved?

You can either PM a mod, or report your own post (with the http://www.giantitp.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif symbol on the left side.) I would say something like "I posted this in the wrong area - could a moderator please move it?"

eggs
2012-08-22, 03:13 PM
Easy prereqs, awesome skills and +1 BA/CL at level 1 are going to open this for misuse. I'd shift both of the dead casting levels forward 3 levels to align with entry and the ability that might justify a lost CL.

TopCheese
2012-08-22, 05:06 PM
*christopher walken voice* needs more dragon bells....

But seriously though I like it but give it some ToB or MoI and it would add some awesome to it.

Of course I think ToB and MoI need more loved :p

Kuulvheysoon
2012-08-22, 07:28 PM
Easy prereqs, awesome skills and +1 BA/CL at level 1 are going to open this for misuse. I'd shift both of the dead casting levels forward 3 levels to align with entry and the ability that might justify a lost CL.

Don't forget that it grants martial weapon proficiencies (a rarer occurrence than one might think)