PDA

View Full Version : Bringers of Chaos IC (Warlords 3.5 D&D)

Lonewolfe208
2012-08-22, 01:29 PM
The call has been made, The pact has been completed.

You are a group of aspiring world conquerors, master-minds, and chaos loving killers, having gathered for the purpose of filling each of your goals. You were told to meet at Dagon's Horn, A old fortress that was neutral ground for each of you to reach, in order to figure out how to proceed.

Grimsage Matt
2012-08-22, 01:38 PM
Matt's walking up to the keep. Now, dispite the name, he wasn't human. He took the name from the first human he didn't eat. Standing at only around six feet and seven inchs, he's not yet full grown. With his jagged claws, skinny legs, pot belly, greenish yellow skin, the warts, the nose, the beady eyes, the ragged kilt made from dwarf skin, the harness holding a massive spear, and a pouch of elf skin.

He's a troll. Currently snacking on this elf that said he was a vile monster and had to yada yada yada. Elves taste good. Add in some wine, and a light mushroom sauce, and they're a excelent meal for a refined palete.

Of course, his empolyer might not think that. Humans. And this one is a necromancer. Matt shakes his great head. Making all those undead, just a waste of good food.

cyblazegk
2012-08-22, 01:52 PM
Trip eyed the disgusting company he found himself surrounded by warily, but made sure not show his distaste towards the group. Instead, he donned a smile that was sly enough to be smug, but not wide enough to be rude.

Trip wasn't clear on why they decided to converge. It certainly wasn't HIS decision, no. He detested the fact that he had to resort to diplomacy with these scoundrels, but the Ruintod lacked the strength to defeat all of them. He only agreed to attend so that he might get a better read on them and make them easier to defeat. Knowledge is power after all, and no one could make better use of power than Trip Destiny.

Thump
2012-08-22, 03:17 PM
Seeing his company, he smiled, knowing that they would indeed be a force to be reckoned with, as much as he was out of place with his company. He was what one would call a water orc, not being native to wherever he was. He was used to the deeps of his home, his ocean, his tribe. Standing exactly six feet tall, with two swords on his back, he could almost, ALMOST be mistaken for a human.

Oh right, troll, he spoke to himself in his head. He then gave himself another mental slap as he remembered the undead human. He wasn't quite sure what the other was, but he left it aside. It was indeed quite irrelevant, as his only goal was to conquer those damnable elves who exterminated his race and to hear the lamentations of their women before he burned them.

Seeing there were a few drow ahead, he almost burst into action, before calming himself. "If they're against the dumb tree-huggers, then I am with them", he told himself, repeating it a few times until he calmed enough to keep going. Not being one for diplomacy, he waits for someone else to speak.

Erik Vale
2012-08-22, 06:59 PM
As much as Morn detested on ground of species and specifics of some of the ways some proceeded, this was the sort of people Morn had to work with now. And so, she held a emotionless face as she enterred the door to the room they would be using.
However, she added one more reason to make a few people die slowly and painfully.

"4 out if Seven. It is good that some of us could make it... Where is Mr. Hawk, I would have thought he would want to keep you near him."

This last part Morn directs towards the troll, as she couldn't see the necromancer yet.

OOC Notes:

Morn has the Following spells active: Beguiling Influence, See the Unseen.
Morn's Armour is currently glamoured into the form of a simple (Albeit well coloured) dark red and purple dress with a longer skirt and sleves section,and of a high cut. The skirt seems almos pencil thin, however she does have a flaring cloak covering her back, with her club and backpack behind clipped behind her back under the cloak.
Diplomacy Roll: [roll0] (Used on Troll, looking for answers)
Spot Roll: [roll1] (Anything unusual, includes invisible which is visible due to See the Unseen)

Grimsage Matt
2012-08-22, 09:34 PM
Matt shrugs.

"He told me to go here. He's around here somewhere. Besides, it's my day off."

BananaPhone
2012-08-23, 03:49 AM
Aeron stood silently away from the group, her attention seized by a mold-caked sculpture. Ostensibly she seemed the most out-of-place amongst the congregate of thieves and fiends, as her impeccably groomed travelers outfit and soft skin would give one the impression of a pampered merchant or wealthy scion. Only the stylish, black leather satchel swung over her shoulders gave any hint that she did her own lifting.

Attuning her ears to the conversations in the room, Aeron reached forward inquisitively to stroke away a fingertip of dust from the artwork before her.

Doxkid
2012-08-23, 04:08 AM
"Indeed I am, Matt. I see you’ve kept yourself entertained in my absence." Desmond strolls in behind Morn, dragging along a Great Sword as a child would drag a stick. As he closes in on the gathering the thick blood dripping sword become clearly visible; both the blood and the sword probably seem out of place when one catches sight of his gilded armor or black, grey and white robes.

“Ah, Morn…my offer for a position within the Court of the Dying still stands, you know. The Court will need a voice soon, just as it needed a leader,” Desmond bows to the collection of beings, “and a master general.” He indicates Matt with a sweep of his unoccupied hand. “You could be that voice.”

Erik Vale
2012-08-23, 06:24 AM
Morn shakes her head, Tallying up as the next two enter the room. The other girl would probably be the most like her, maybe a good chance for conversation...

"And as I have said, I consider it. At the time my goals do not coincide, and my master has not oppinion." If one could read her mind (None could, she still had her ring of mind-shielding, a gift from her father on her second trip) they would have heard at quiet 'Thank a Pantheon' issue forth.

"One last to arrive. Perhaps he would be would be more interested, should he consider granting us his august presence."

Sarcasm rang out clear from her voice with the last words. Even a stupid troll, which she thought Matt was (Oh to underestimation) would be able to hear it.

Grimsage Matt
2012-08-23, 06:03 PM
"Boss, I told yer fore. I' na leader. I kill, keep you alive.Sides," And he seems to roll his eyes," "I nea be warwise. You want warboss people look up ter. Guarding yer? All trouble yer bring, it fun. Master general? More work, less fun. Why want that?"

With that, he smiles, exposing teeth that look like they could shread steel. He seems to sniff slightly. Then looks back at Desmond, rasining a eyebrow, then blinking at Aeron, then back to the boss.

As Morn makes her comments, he snorts.

"Good hunter knows prey not follow hunter. Wait for prey, unmoving.Then you get good deer. An, much ter slow travel. Mud, storm, tax collectors, police, many things. Maybe he having fun, eh?"

OOC; Dox, Desmond knows Matt doesn't always speak like this. It's the "Lets fool the bigots" act. And ya, I'm no general. I'm the sige weapon/hunter/ Elite guard. Also, translation for the last two sayings. "Patience is a virtue" and "Stuff happens." And ya, underesitmate the troll at yer own risk.

Also, sniffing for me to identify ya, I do have scent you know:smallamused:

Thump
2012-08-24, 01:41 AM
"The troll is right", Ukem says, speaking up after almost dozing off at the door. "Being the guy planning the war isn't nearly as much fun as being the lucky bastard on the front lines, getting to disembowel all those poor tree-hugging sons of merfolk that we call enemies." He thinks on this for a moment, and pipes up. "Of course, you never see most of the gold going towards men like us, who are the ones doing the work. It all goes towards the top."

The orc looks around, seeing that six out of seven are in the room.

"Helldamned, man, where is the last guy? I thought he was supposed to be with us. While most of you more well-educated folk might be keen on waiting", he adds with distaste, "I'm not. He'd better show up soon..." And with that, he dozes off in a half-sleep, but he seems to be tapping a sharp, staccato rhythm with his fingers on the wall next to him.

Doxkid
2012-08-24, 02:15 AM
"All I ask is that you keep the fresh blood attacking; make sure they have the sharp-and-pointys pointed the right way. And, of course, that you take care of any disloyal troops however you see fit." Desmond gives the Water Orc a once over, smiling.

"How would you like to join us, Ukem? We have many enemies and there will be many chances to slay the strongest and wildest of them all. I can assure you that you'll be paid well and there is no shortage of strong foes for you to slay: man, beast and in-between."

Hazzardevil
2012-08-24, 04:02 AM
The final man who has remained quiet so far then speaks.
My friends, I would like to offer you something more than the glory of battle. I could provide you with the tirelessness of death and endless combat, all I ask of you is to ensure I don't come to any harm, which will be an interesting job once my plan comes together.

Thump
2012-08-24, 02:32 PM
Waking once he hears the voice of the new man, Desmond speaks to him. Ukem lets off a nearly feral grin at the suggestion. "Many enemies, you say? I'd give a good bet that at least some of them would be elves. You will have my services, troll-master." He frowns, and then asks; "Well, if I'm going to be working with you, it would be impolite to not ask your name so that I don't have to refer to you in such a way. What is your name?" Ukem smiles, and stops tapping on the wall, now that everyone has arrived. He looks at the newcomer, and notes his pallid flesh and sunken appearance. Damn, and I thought I was out of place here.

Grimsage Matt
2012-08-24, 06:42 PM
"Gold, not that good. Spear, ring, protections? They good. Battle gets you meat, fun and gear. Why more?"

As the others talk, he nods.

"No want die, but never ending fight?" He looks dreamy for a moment. "Ysgard, lovey, bloody Ysgard."

He then takes a deep sniff, and looks towards the door.

Hazzardevil
2012-08-25, 09:38 AM
Hellsley faces the troll and answers him:
My friend, my name is Hellsley Dracoyonis, don't worry too much about the pronunciation, I found it written on a wall next to me after I became an undead and I've been using it since.
He pauses for a moment as he waits for it to set in to the people around him.
My plan will whip the elves into a frenzy once they discover it and they will appear in droves to die as their homes burn and their magic fails around them.
And one of the best parts for you is that it will be more than one type of elves to fight, not just the high elves, there will be water elves gathering as well to fight us and with a bit of luck some elves from far away will gather to us as well to die.

BananaPhone
2012-08-25, 10:08 AM
Aeron listened surreptitiously while she dusted away some mold with the tip of her finger, feigning disinterest. She felt more comfortable here, nestled amidst the fingertips of shadows and taking in the conversation.

One offered leadership to two of the others who tersely refused, while another dangled the idea of undeath in front of their eyes. Duly, the two most violently-inclined amongst the group almost salivated at the idea.

Aeron, however, first wanted to ensure that there was no hook within the bait of pleasure. She had her own master to serve.

Thump
2012-08-25, 02:30 PM
Turning slowly towards Hellsley, he asks; "What would make all the elves go crazy like that?" He knows elves to be patient and calm, but he is clueless as to what would make all the elves start gathering like that.

Grimsage Matt
2012-08-25, 03:15 PM
"Better no be the Rite of Grunngal. Bad thing happen wit that. Or dat Devourer of Elves thing. Less sel... sell.. no hold back. It kill us wit elves. So what plan?"

Gods above and below, I hate acting like this. Still, better they underestimate him. Safer that way. After all, as a brute, they think they control him. The only danger they'd see is if he was smart enough to challange them.

And it better not be that rite, it can bind trolls, along with orcs. As for the Devourer, good luck trying to control a Elder Evil. Still, wonder what the plan is? And who might have the greatest chance of penetrating my idots guise?

Hawk might already know, but unlikly. Never act that smart around him, and I've taken care to hide my books. The orc, this Ukem? Might be smarter then he looks. He did lead a horde before, but still, best to take no chances.

This fancy lady, she's like a spider. Cautious, cunning. Defintly a threat. This Morn on the other hand is a total bigot. Too wraped up in superiority. Still, she is a warlock, and who knows what her patron knows?

Hellsley, he blatently offers undeath? Ysgard, at least there I won't become one of those shambling things. Fights that last forever, now those are fun. So long as I'm still alive to do the killing.

Lonewolfe208
2012-08-25, 09:43 PM
As you all converse, a shadowy figure steps out of the keep, his steps echoing out louder then normal. When he comes into view, you recognize him as your last member, the one who proposed this organization in the first place, Lith'neer Tuluck, The eldest son, and last survivor, of the Tuluck Drow family.

He flashes a dazzling smile at the rest of his group before speaking:

"Hello! Hello! We have lot's to do, and little time to do it with! Come in! Come in!" He beckons with his hand, and suddenly, 10 drow appear next him, holding out their hands for your weapons.
"I don't want any bloodshed before this pact is finalized. Please just be nice, and turn over your weapons."

Grimsage Matt
2012-08-25, 09:59 PM
Matt glares at the drow. He doesn't care about keeping up the yodel guise. There is no bloody way he's... wait. Looks kinda puny. Besides, claw and fang. A troll is never unarmed.

"Drow. Not good idea NOT have weapon near drow. Boss, I hand over spear?" While he's talking he smiles, showing off he's teeth. And you'd swear his claws just extended a bit. Might be a message along the lines of, "I'm always armed. Try anything and I eat you." Unspoken of course. But one does best to remeber, the drow are trecherous. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of keeping them in front of you.

Thump
2012-08-25, 10:06 PM
Ukem looks very displeased by them wanting to take his weapons, but he understands, considering he appears to be a standard-of-the-mill orc, other than his coloration. They are, of course, very, very wrong about that.

"Fine, take my damn swords for the moment. Don't come crying to me when you cut your-" He stops as one of the drow fumbles with the heavy falchion and nicks himself on the leg.

"-self."

Ukem sighs, and enters the keep. However, he lets out a low growl and mutters to the clumsy drow who cut himself with his sword, who was now glaring back at him.

"Try anything, pointy-ears, and I'll cut your own guts out with your teeth and feed them to the troll."

Intimidate check. [roll0]

BananaPhone
2012-08-25, 10:36 PM
Aeron ran over in her head what she knew of the rites that the Troll spoke of...her suspicion of the pot-bellied beast growing more acute as she did so. The ideas he had been asserting seemed too...cohesive in concept to match the vulgarity with which they were pronounced. Now he was speaking of mystical rites and whom should be affected. Either he was more than what he appeared to be or someone had been feeding him lines to regurgitate.

When the Drow arrived with his entourage and demanded their weapons, Aeron turned a vacant stare to the nearest dark-skinned footman that approached her. She unsheathed the ornamental dagger at her side, held it gently by the blade and protruded the handle for the drow to take.

OOC:
Knowledge (Arcana) check for knowing about that rite: 1d20+12=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3669106/)....bleh.
Knowledge (Planes) check for knowing about the Devourer: 1d20+10=27 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3669113/)

cyblazegk
2012-08-25, 11:42 PM
Trip lazily produces a dagger and throws it before the feet of the drow.

"Oh please, Lith'neer. I'm a diplomat, tactician, and all-around excellent person, not an assassin. Quite a display of cowardice on your part, especially when most of those present don't need a damn thing to start a bloodbath."[/B]

Trip also checks to see if he knows something about the Troll's ramblings.
Religion: [roll0]
Arcana: [roll1]
Planes: [roll2]

Hazzardevil
2012-08-26, 02:43 PM
Hellsley draws a longsword and holds it out to the drow point first, he then grins and tosses it so he is holding it out handle first.

Knowledge (Arcana) about this ritual:
[roll0]
Spellcraft:
[roll1]

Erik Vale
2012-08-26, 05:49 PM
Morn passes over her club, her only real physical weapon, she had outright ignored the man who offered undeath...
Her thoughts on the topic, 'I mean, do you really need me to start listing the reasons no?'

"Just don't expect to bind my hands as well."

Doxkid
2012-08-27, 12:14 AM
Desmond drops his Great Sword without any fuss. "Keep it if you like it. Now then, could we please proceed? I have sermons to deliver and foes to flay."

Lonewolfe208
2012-08-27, 02:02 PM
The drow sweeps his arm towards the chamber behind him, where 8 chair were positioned around a circular table. On which, a map has been laid out with 3 locations circled, You realize these are 3 towns that are part of Redis.

One is a coastal town called Fo'ber that is well known for it's imports and trade.

Another is Dremora Keep, tucked high away into the mountains, somewhat similar to the one you are in right now, that has been a pinnacle defense point for years.

And the last one, A large town by the name of Gotilla, is a town that was built on the edge of a lumber mill, and it has flourished, and become a nice sized place to live.

"Here are your options, where to conquer first?"

Thump
2012-08-28, 12:46 PM
Examining the map, Ukem smiles and begins to speak, thoroughly enjoying the prospect of what he will get to do.

"We'll want to hit Fo'bar first, so that we can get access to it's resources. A town like that could supply many things. If it's a trade city, then it's likely to have many riches. After that, we can take down Gotilla, but not with force. If we did that, we'd have too many enemy troops on us. After we convert that town to our purposes, we can hit the Keep, since we'll have enough manpower and resources to commit to it. Of course, this is just my suggestion. If anyone else can correct me on this, now could be the time."

Grimsage Matt
2012-08-28, 04:21 PM
Matt does not know war all that well, never needed to, but he has some ideas.

"Place by sea, Fo'bar. You," He nods to Ukem, "Water orc, yes? Find scrag. Promise meat and booze. They come from sea, attack town. Good, yes? Then, place in forest. Send dead in, but not attack. Hunt. Draw strong ones out. Capture them. Then, show him might. Show them we strong, and they serve. Eat them that no happy. Then, take town. You," He nods at Morn, "You good words yes? You walk in. You sneak round, talk. Find weakness. We jump on them."

Erik Vale
2012-08-28, 04:52 PM
Morn shakes her head slightly.
"I would swap the first two towns around, trading towns are often freeer of thought and slightly worse defended, but I do agree that it would provide the best starting prospects. If were willing to let the other town set up it's defences...."

She then turns to the troll.
"Yes, I could talk my way in, however I kinda doubt that just showing them our strength will make them serve. However it seems we have three orators."

Grimsage Matt
2012-08-28, 04:56 PM
"Show strength means show many walk-dead, and kill some serf. Me eat one in front of rest while still live. Break will."

Thump
2012-08-28, 11:27 PM
Surprised by the troll's strategic mindset, Ukem is slightly startled. After shaking his head for a moment, he smiles.Maybe I'm not the only one who just looks dumb, he thinks to himself.

"Smart man, Matt." He pauses, and at the troll's slight bearing of teeth, he recovers himself. "Er, troll. It would be a good idea indeed to bring the scrags into this conflict, since we have you here. If we sent your master's Undead into the town first to cause a panic, they may actually head to try and evacuate at the port. The scrags would cut them off there, and they would be barricaded inside. All we'd have to do is..." He thinks for a moment, and then grimaces. He likes fighting too much.

"Hrm... I have an idea to precede this so that we can eliminate any possible targets that could interfere." Ukem pokes Desmond, to get his attention.

You seem like one versed well in the arts of speech. One such as yourself could sway many a commoner to your cause. If we had the help of a few others...", nodding to Morn and Hellsley respectively, "We could build a force like no other. However, our real purpose would to be to capture or eliminate targets that have the strength to cause strong interferences with our plans. Once that's done, we can commence the invasion of the town. After, a few shows of strength to break the will of those who resist could be done. Otherwise...", he gestures with a throat-cutting motion, "Kill the ones who resist."

Just because Ukem doesn't want to be in a desk-job doesn't mean he wouldn't be any decent. In reality, a 14 Intelligence is as high as any high-ranking military officer, if not on par with many of the great generals.I mean, before it was wiped out, Ukem's horde encompassed some 10-15 percent of the Plane of Water and had driven away many of the Water Haflings by virtue of sheer numbers.

cyblazegk
2012-08-29, 12:43 AM
"Lith'neer, Lithneer," Trip chastises the drow, "how rude of you to attempt to send us into battle without giving us intelligence on out enemies! You of all people should know how some good information can sway a conflict." He fixes Lith'neer in his stare. "We're trying to conquer this entire area, yes? Then certainly our goal is to unseat the reigning government. Yet you have not even bothered to tell us where this region is ruled from! For that is, with utmost certainty, the only location we need wage a major battle against. When we control the government, we can subjugate the entire area to our will in a much more passive manner."

Doxkid
2012-08-29, 02:20 AM
Ukem pokes Desmond, to get his attention.

"Child of war, you would do well to not poke or prod others; especially while here among us." Black magic sparks and fizzes from Desmond's hands as he speaks. "Some of us are much, much better at poking than others."

"At any rate, the coastal town would indeed make for good target. Those would join our cause will. Those who would not...will be converted slightly more forcefully. A legion of hungry ghouls and wights pointed in the right direction is quite a force to behold, you know."

BananaPhone
2012-08-29, 02:26 AM
While the others were talking, Aeron watched the master Drow and pondered upon exactly what it was he was gaining from all of this. It seemed very strange that he would simply bring in some outsiders and offer them the chance at control, riches and glory just out of the goodness of his heart.

"Neither town requires the truncheon to come to heel." Aeron spoke for the first time. Her voice was deeper than one might expect from her frame, and richer than the eerie, thousand-yard stare that her eyes might suggest.

"Slide into the circle of their authority; discover the vice that controls the Lord Mayor and Captain of the Guard to squeeze them with; implant our own mercenaries amongst the guards rank: organise and centralise the criminal elements to wield knives at night."

Erik Vale
2012-08-29, 03:03 AM
Morn nods after Aeron finishes.
"I agree most with Aeron and Ukem. However, it may be possible to avoid hiring goons till the last moment. Distabalise the town ourselves after setting our hands into it's pies... It would be slower though."

Thump
2012-09-02, 09:02 PM
After a long pause since Morn's last statement, Ukem begins to speak, almost professionally. One could swear that they were listening to a general making his speech.

"Well, since most of us have come to a conclusion, we must now finalize our decision. All who are in favor of the following proposition must say so. Our first step is to conquer the trade town, but not entirely through brute force, as our lovely mage friend has suggested. Once the town is destabilized, the wealthy citizens will start to evacuate, and quite possibly begin to move their belongings. We hit them with a few of the troll-master's undead, and swoop in to loot the bodies. Once we have those resources, we can hire a small force to conquer the town."

He lets this sink in, and repeats; "All in favor, say aye."

Erik Vale
2012-09-02, 09:27 PM
((Bump Recognised.))

Morn didn't expect something like this to come from the orc, but she did recognise the truth of it, and her tone was clear and confident when she spoke.

"Aye."

An almost archaic word, but formal, and a good word for the circumstances.

And in her head, her master spoke. He rarely did, but his voice was loud in her head. Thankfully his pressence had been in her head a while, a warning.
'Good.'
And then it was gone, with a slight ear ringing for her and only her.

cyblazegk
2012-09-02, 09:30 PM
"I'm not agreeing to any sort of plan until we get some more intelligence," Trip responds.

Hazzardevil
2012-09-03, 02:20 PM
I wish to know about the enemy before we pick a fight, because I do not want to declare war on a village only to find it is defended by an arch mage when the fighting begins.

Lonewolfe208
2012-09-03, 07:57 PM
Lith'neer raises his arms in a shrug:

"My boys aren't good at recon, but come now.... We aren't openly hostile yet! No one knows who we are, we can walk right in there, unless someone is wanted by any of these towns?" His gaze rests on the troll as he says this, He quickly shifts his gaze to another, "I say we just go and explore our options ourselves."

Thump
2012-09-04, 07:43 PM
Hearing the drow's words, Ukem shakes his head out of his growing battle-lust and sighs.

"I apologize. It's just... nevermind. Neither me or the troll could go in any of the towns at a whim", he says. Looking to Morn and Aeron, he asks with all the possible grace an orc could muster (that is to say, almost none), "Do you two mind going to scout out the villages? You two may fit right in with the community."

Erik Vale
2012-09-04, 07:45 PM
Morn nods.

"Scouting would work well with me."

cyblazegk
2012-09-04, 09:54 PM
"I shall go as well, for I am skilled at disguises."

BananaPhone
2012-09-05, 12:31 AM
Aeron grins from ear to ear.

"My good chap, I'd be delighted!"

Grimsage Matt
2012-09-06, 09:53 AM
"Trolls no wanted, less war on. Then trolls wanted ta fight. So, I no go?"

Thump
2012-09-06, 05:54 PM
Turning to the troll, Ukem tilts his head, slightly confused. While the troll spoke like an ordinary troll, his messages were much clearer than most."Well, it would probably be best if we stayed out of the city, troll. You know, we are monsters and all." He shrugs, and turns to Hellsley.

"Is there anything you have to do at the moment? I'm not sure if it would be best for any of the more exotic of us to head to the city, but we can stay outside, or we can stay here.

Sense Motive on Matt. 1d20 Also, I didn't know the forum had a censor.

Thump
2012-09-06, 06:04 PM
Reroll attempt [roll0]

Doxkid
2012-09-11, 01:07 PM
"Pardon my nap, I've been somewhat overworked teaching fresh student of the faith. I too agree that we should attack the coastal city. Perhaps...it would be wisest for us to simple agree to disagree, if the rest of you wish to study maps for the next few months.

"We," he indicates Ukem, Matt and himself in turn, "could probably take the port city with little fuss. We would simply need to slaughter a few enemies on the way there, 'negotiate' with the more savage beings near the city and the rest should be a cakewalk."

"Ukem and Matt...is this agreeable to you? If so, let us depart. The others can catch up or go their own way."

Grimsage Matt
2012-09-11, 10:14 PM
"You boss. I go with." He nods and snorts. Might as well get out of here and start killing.

Thump
2012-09-12, 10:59 PM
"Well, if you two are going, count me in. I don't intend to stand around, as you said. It would be bad if I was bored." He stops for silence to emphasize his point.

"Really bad. Alright then, if anyone else wants to come with us, you can say something now, otherwise we're headed off."