PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Conflict (Beyond Good and Evil) OOC

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-23, 03:57 PM
Okay, this will be the OOC thread for aluroon, greenpotato, and cardea

Link to core OOC thread here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253202) for matters involving everyone.

Link to IC thread here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253626).

Because it was never established so far, would you guys say that your characters know each other (either by reputation or as actual allies) or are they meeting for the first time in this campaign?

greenpotato
2012-08-23, 08:02 PM
We were talking over Steam and decided that it was possible that Fear had met both of us before, Melina just after she killed the Nameless Star and I'm not sure when he met Nadiyidan.

BTW I will use Green for speech

Cardea
2012-08-25, 12:43 PM
I know that Fear had met Melina after her deicide.

Fear knows Nadiyidan simply because of his/her psionic goal.

Fear takes Slate Gray.

Aluroon
2012-08-25, 04:59 PM
Nadiyidan will take blue. I'll get a post up tonight.

greenpotato
2012-08-26, 07:23 PM
I know that Fear had met Melina after her deicide.

I can't quite figure out what you're trying to say here. :smallconfused:

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-26, 09:27 PM
I can't quite figure out what you're trying to say here. :smallconfused:

He seems to be saying exactly what you said, assuming that "deicide" could be used to describe your slaying of the nameless star. :smallconfused:

Doing a quick OOC sweep and I'll be back for IC stuff tomorrow.

edit: a bit confused about why only greenpotato is posting if you two are here as well. What's up? If your initial post didn't leave too much room for development, I've given you slight updates to get things moving along (I'd normally wait for responses but this is intended as a somewhat synchronized thing).

greenpotato
2012-08-27, 11:49 PM
I must of scared them off?

Cardea
2012-08-28, 10:27 AM
I was on a forced-sudden vacation. I'm back now.

Aluroon
2012-08-28, 11:47 AM
Apologies, I've just been very busy. The closest thing to a day off I'll have in the last three weeks will come Monday when I only work, rather than work and have school.

That said, I'll do my best to prioritize this a little better... which is made easier by the apparent death of my other PBP game. >_>

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-01, 06:03 PM
Could I get another link to your character sheet, Aluroon? I misplaced the link and I haven't really seen it since completion.

Cardea
2012-09-05, 08:06 PM
Knowledge (Arcana): [roll0]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering): [roll1]
Knowledge (History): [roll2]
Knowledge (Local): [roll3]
Knowledge (Nature): [roll4]
Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty): [roll5]
Knowledge (Planes): [roll6]
Knowledge (Religion): [roll7]

Perception: [roll8]

Edit: Okay, so... Fear doesn't really have anything to do now. Its something he's unfamiliar with and... doesn't know how to approach it, as a result.

Cardea
2012-09-05, 08:07 PM
As well as Lore: [roll0]

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-06, 02:10 PM
Fear:
You recognize these fissures as some manner of crack of planar anomaly, likely some crude manner of portal. Unlike traditional portals however, the cracks seem to be physical three-dimensional objects that could be touched and manipulated with force. You can actually recognize the blackness beyond and the faint movements beyond it as the far realms of insanity.

Edit: Do you need more to go on, Greenpotato?

Realms of Chaos
2012-12-26, 07:29 PM
You still there, Greenpotato?

greenpotato
2012-12-29, 01:54 AM
I just got back, Christmas and all that...

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-14, 09:25 PM
Ah, I was actually about to send a PM seeing if that had happened. Glad to have you back. :smallbiggrin:

greenpotato
2013-07-21, 05:30 PM
Realms, sorry I sort of let this die. Is there any chance we could continue where we left off?
I had made my character to be part of a party, she was kinda a melee brute who had no way to perform the kind of utility stuff you need at high level like teleport without a wizard to hold her hand.
And when the other players who were supposed to be in my party didn't really post at all it kind of made me feel like there wasn't really any point in getting into a conflict because my character without support isn't really able to keep up with epic BBEGs.

Now that I see you've trudged on with some of the other groups I would like to try and redeem myself and continue playing with my eye towards paying for a psychic reformation to squeeze the utility casting that I need into the build.

Cardea
2013-07-23, 11:32 PM
And when the other players who were supposed to be in my party didn't really post at all it kind of made me feel like there wasn't really any point in getting into a conflict because my character without support isn't really able to keep up with epic BBEGs.

Now that I see you've trudged on with some of the other groups I would like to try and redeem myself and continue playing with my eye towards paying for a psychic reformation to squeeze the utility casting that I need into the build.

Not to excuse my absence, which I'm sorry for, but life hit me pretty hard right as the game started and it pushed this game out of my mind.

If at all possible I'd like to continue on as well.

As well, I'm really seeing the folly in making a character so remotely distant from caring. It makes things awkward at best.