PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Conflict (Team Awesome) IC

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-23, 07:11 PM
Core OOC Thread (www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253202)
Group OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253604)

Balmung Fezalion:Onwards, then. Nothing except a small pile of ashes and a few holes in the ground remained from their camp. The Corrynxes (Judgment Devils), along with their celestial captive, had again evaded you on this fleshy desert of Malbolge. The longer they evaded you, the more likely they’d reach their lairs and their horrid mechanical Executioners. You could feel the fatigue and frustration softly fade away as the spirit within you soothed your mind. Just as you prepare to send your cohort scouting once more, however, you spot movement on the horizon. It seems that their head start wasn’t as large as you’d assumed. They could run but there was nowhere left to hide.

Slinar:Surely the desert couldn’t have possibly been this large when you first set out to take down the bandits. As day after day passed by without so much as a sign of the city, things began to grow more and more frustrating. Even after all of this time hunting down the bandits, the thought of truly returning back hadn’t really crossed your mind. The entire trek was filled with empty and futile frustrations. Were you to hate the hot sand below you? The dry winds around you that battered you when you flew? The blazing sun above? Phyrsig, who had done no wrong? No. You were over such pettiness. You had to keep moving forward, to return to the town and collect your reward from the archivist, a text said to talk of the Valmer. You were certain that you travelled the proper path, following the guidance of the stars at night
Two thousand years. For over two thousand years you had raged and fought and killed. Now that you’ve returned, however, you have found that much of the world has changed from what you once knew. Only a small enclave of the valmer yet remain, those who you now lead in your bid to reclaim your glory. The rest of the clans and bloodlines have all but vanished, leaving nary a trace on this world. Whether they’d died out or simply left the plane behind was something of a mystery. What had happened to them? Why was there so little mention of their name? As the tallest spires of town came into view on the horizon, you knew that you’d learn soon enough.

Alden the Wanderer:Five short years. Was that all the time you had managed to buy after all you had fought and trained for? No. There wasn’t any sense thinking like that. There was still time to correct things. The colossus was yet in pieces… at least at the moment.

Even in the cataclysmic aftermath of your heroic triumph, the calcified flesh of the great colossus managed to endure, merely shattered across miles of landscape. This much you had seen in a vision shortly afterwards, along with the assurances of Io that the avatar was truly slain. With the colossus destroyed, however, and no spirit remaining to control it, the victory still seemed fully complete.

Recently, however, things have begun to take a bit of a turn. You have seen visions of people searching the land and wrenching forth chunks of dead flesh from the earth. You have heard whispers of kings and wealthy wizards buying or stealing these shards across the land. Now, with your own two eyes, you can see a frighteningly large shard on display. The intact finger, taking up much of the space in the large tent, has drawn a great deal of attention to the backwater town it was found in. Even in the suffocating heat and humidity of the Summer, at least three dozen people have come to appraise and bid on the shard. Then again, it’s drawn you out as well.

Most of the assembled guests apart from a few modest guards slowly returned to some wooden chairs placed upon the earth within this tent, ready to begin the bidding process. The acting auctioneer, apparently the town’s mayor, walked up to the front of the room, ready fro the proceedings to begin.

“well…” he said, at last, “let’s start the bidding at one hundred thousand gold,”

Strainseir
2012-08-23, 08:51 PM
5 years... no less then 5 years if you really think about it. That was all it took for greed to wash away the horrors of Nerul. How long had he trained, how much had bee sacrificed? How long has he been fighting this fight. With the time he spent in another land fighting monsters and the time training with Io it had to have been more then a century. Yet he still looked the same. The mask helped, the magic was useful to see through tricks too. That was for another time. He was here for a reason.

Alden stared with his shimmering eyes at the giant finger before him. The evil of the avatar that once inhabited it combined with the multitude of pour souls that may still be trapped in it... It made him shutter. Alden wanted truly to get this done without any needless violence so he would go along with the show,"One hundred fifty thousand!"

silphael
2012-08-24, 05:12 AM
Two milleniums. Two freaking milleniums! Such a long time has Slinar searched for his own salvation, leaving only blood behind him. And now that he found it, he has to fight again for glory, to bring back his folk, if not to glory, at least to an healthy life.

But this information will help him to find them, or, at least, guide him to another clue...

"Phyrsig, I know you want to show your scales, but that may be dangerous... Could you take a slightly less remarkable form?"

"Won't be long enough..."

"Right... then we will fly to the city, be sure to look friendly."

Seemingly upset, she answers quickly "Okay, okay... daddy!". And she laughs.

"Good idea, if they ask you, I'm your father, and you mother died something like 10 years ago."

She began to cry.

"Hum... Can you stop warping all I say?"

Stopping crying, she quickly says "Never!" and smiles. It seems the game is finished, and they continue to fly toward the city.

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-24, 06:15 PM
Alden:

For a moment, several of the bidders seem to notice Alden for the first time. Almost at once, however, the bidding war resumes at full force.

"One hundred seventy thousand"
"One hundred eighty thousand"
"One hundred eighty-five thousand"
" Two hundred thousand"

The final bid, made by another man in a dark robe, seems to silence the crowd for a second. Before the next bid could be made, however, the ground below you shakes in a tremendous earthquake, lasting for the better part of 10 seconds. The tent itself comes down in the quake, disrupting view of the other auction-goers as well as the prize itself. Somewhere outside, a large commotion can be heard.

Slinar:

As you finally approach the city, the dunes seem to shake beneath your feet with the force of a full earthquake. The quake itself, however, is nothing compared to what you see in the sky as a single large crack spreads out to encompass a large portion of it.

Strainseir
2012-08-24, 07:08 PM
Alden had wanted to avoid unnecessary use of his power especially around other people, but when the tent fell on him the unnatural calm of battle came over him. His senses became strong and he could feel that which was around him. The power in this piece had to be destroyed. Alden struck without giving more time to think, for hesitation would not suite well here. Leaping towards the finger he brought the full power of Entharim against the stone striking it wit hall his might.

I do not know if I need to roll but I am going to.

[roll0] charge power attackon the finger

[roll1] plus [roll2] sonic.

silphael
2012-08-24, 07:39 PM
Throwing a quick look to the sky, Slinar jumped back on Phyrsig's back, seeing he was only slowing her.

"Don't bother looking friendly, just be quick... Don't burn them, though."

He is pointing his finger toward the city.

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-25, 04:24 PM
Alden:
Leaping with all of your might and slamming your weapon onto the artifact, you hear your weapon make contact and crush the finger. Judging by the muffled thuds you hear, the finger has been split into at least four pieces with five smaller shards. You had even reduced some small portion to dust. , which you can hear draining through the folds of the fallen tent.

Outside of the tent, you can hear a loud commotion from the direction of the main town.

Slinar: Leaping onto the dragon, you achieve great speed across the desert as the crack expands and spiders ominously above you. The speed of your flight raises a small wake of dust behind you and forces open the doors of the grand archive before you.

The archivist you've spoken to stands at the far end of the large building, though the noise of your entrance and size of your dragon have both captured his attention instantly

Strainseir
2012-08-25, 04:57 PM
By the gods why now. Something was happening, something was always happening. The 'vacation' was truly over now. Pulling a ring from his pocket Alden put it on and glorious white wings sprouted from his back made from softly glowing white light. He then took off towards the disturbance unable to fight back that deeply ingrained desire to protect the lives of those around him.

"By the blood of the overgod..."Aden spoke out quietly as he gazed at the cracking sky," What sort of evil can rend the very sky?"

silphael
2012-08-26, 08:04 AM
And it's getting worse?

Tumbling to the ground, Slinar stand before the archivist.

"They are done. Now you have to give me that information. I will add to that price any idea you have about what that crack is. I don't have much time."

The fire in his eyes burns wild now, as his blood.

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-27, 10:36 PM
Slinar: The archivist looks at you for a moment or two at a loss before regaining control of his senses, nodding and running to a nearby shelf. After picking up a tome from its highest level, the archivist runs back to you and hands it gently over.

Both of You: The cracking of the sky above you finally seems to slow and stop. This is not to say that activity has stopped, however. The cracks are filled with all manner of motion, eyes and claws and pincers and legs and far recognizable appendages seem to reach out from the full extent of the crack. thousands of beasts can be seen "behind" the cracks, trying to claw their way out but restricted by the narrow width of the cracks.

silphael
2012-08-28, 02:51 AM
Tiding the book in his bag, Slinar goes bock to the back of Phyrsig.

"We have to go, I guess. Let's see what it is!"

And they begin to fly toward the crack.

Strainseir
2012-08-28, 05:02 PM
Alden stopped for a moment an judged it. A thing of such magnitude surely Io would know volumes on whatever this thing was. This crisis however did not look like it would wait that long. So instead Alden rocketed towards it on white wings flying as fast as he could ready to start combat with whatever was going to slip out.

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-28, 05:29 PM
As you approach, the two of you hear loud groans from the sky, as if it were straining to bear some incredible weight. Almost all at once, all of the cracks split wide open, widening to the size of the towns you travel from. Flowing out from these holes in the sky comes a mess of liquid flesh akin to a mountainous gibbering mouthers. This beast, however, doesn't stop with mere eyes and mouths. half-formed humanoids, ranging from the size of kobolds to the size of mansions, extend pseudopodia towards the ground with looks of anguish on their face. Even bits of non-living matter seem to have been incorporated into the horrid mass. The mass drips down a few hundred feel from the portals but doesn't fall any further, almost as if the other half was weighing it down elsewhere else.

Roll initiative.

Strainseir
2012-08-28, 07:07 PM
Initiative
[roll0]

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-28, 09:55 PM
OOC Edit: You are also free to act. Though initiative determines what order things will actually happen in, it doesn't force you to post in that order (see my recent post on the core OOC thread for details)

Strainseir
2012-08-28, 11:31 PM
Alden calls forth his inner power destiny has granted him for slaying the abominations of the multiverse. Then he flies in at full speed. With a brief moment of concentration the battle seems to slow down just a fraction and his mind clears of distraction. Wailing his fist wit ha speed only those that have reached a legendary quality have, Alden pummels the beast trying to rip away its defenses.

Charge to get close to it, but fighter lets me take a full attack on a charge. Lets do this.

oh and if I need to tumble to avoid aoo
[roll0] That should do.

[roll1] attack 1 This attack is being used as a destiny strike.
[roll2] attack 2
[roll3] attack 3
[roll4] attack 4
[roll5] attack 5
[roll6] attack 6
[roll7] attack 7
[roll8] attack 8
[roll9] attack 9
[roll10] attack 10
[roll11] attack 11

[roll12] plus [roll13] sonic damage 1
[roll14] plus [roll15] sonic damage 2
[roll16] plus [roll17] sonic damage 3
[roll18] plus [roll19] sonic damage 4
[roll20] plus [roll21] sonic damage 5
[roll22] plus [roll23] sonic damage 6
[roll24] plus [roll25] sonic damage 7
[roll26] plus [roll27] sonic damage 8
[roll28] plus [roll29] sonic damage 9
[roll30] plus [roll31] sonic damage 10
[roll32] plus [roll33] sonic damage 11

Strainseir
2012-08-28, 11:34 PM
Crits

Roundabout kick gives me a free attack when I crit
[roll0] attack 8
[roll1] attack 11

[roll2] plus [roll3] sonic damage 8
[roll4] plus [roll5] sonic damage 11

Strainseir
2012-08-28, 11:38 PM
Forgot to confirm

[roll0] attack 8
[roll1] attack 11

Extra sonic 8 [roll2]
Extra sonic 11 [roll3]

Sorry for posting 3 times when 2 would have worked. WOOT! Double 20s that is totally a crit.

If they all hit that is 3303. If it has dr that is what I will be taking out with destiny strike.

silphael
2012-08-29, 05:02 AM
Rolling Everything I need here:

Initiative (except if there is a round of surprise, in case I'm acting in it with initiative 51):

[roll0]

Actions (essentially the same if surprise round, maybe no charge int the surprise round, in which case I will simply place me correctly to do things well.):
-spending swift action to activate both sap vitality and sap strength.
-charging, both on mount and off mount: half way on Phyrsig, and when I am nearly enough to jump on the ennemy, I jump from Phyrsig, activating both battle jump and spirited charge. While I'm jumping, Phyrsig may either: place herself at the right place to recept me, or finish her charge on the creature (she knows she's weak, however...).

Acrobatics to do the jump:
[roll1]

And now the attacks, with full power attack and everything (AC 92 due to shock trooper).

Lance:
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Damage:
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Claws:
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]

Damage:
[roll13]
[roll14]
[roll15]

And Bite:
[roll16]

Damage:
[roll17]

The creature has now to make two fort saves, one bypassing any immunity to fort saves, DC 47+2/times hit, or lose its constitution bonus to everything except HP, its immunities to fort saves, and any temporary HP. The second, with the same DC, will make it lose its strength bonus to everything.

For each break successfull, I have a free dispel attemps against one of it active spells.

[roll18]
[roll19]

I earn all bonuses lost by the creature for 3 rounds. Any ally near me (15 feet or less...) will gain the bonuses as well.

Once again, the battle begins... Very well, let's show them what is war!

With this very thought, Slinar pointed his lance toward the gigantic creature, directing, as he was sanding on Phyrsig's back, the dragon toward his ennemy.

When the distance was close enough, he jumped, the huge lance pointing toward the sky, rapidly switching target to point toward the gigantic being.

The fall was short, but just after his lance striked four times, his claws and fangs sprouted once again to tear apart the aberrant flesh.

"I am your end today!"

silphael
2012-08-29, 05:08 AM
Confirming Crits, calculating crits damage:

[roll0]

Damage: As I already have a ton of multiplier in my damage output, I simply bring my multiplier to x8 instead of x6 for this crit. That is 24d6+1192.

(hadn't calculated it before, therefore had to write it down here for clarity.)

[roll1]

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-29, 07:10 PM
Short pause: Something that I have to ask you guys before continuing onwards. Check OOC.

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-30, 04:07 PM
Con [roll0]
Str [roll1]
In [roll2]

Leaping upwards, The two of you manage to sink your weapons deeply with your initial attacks, releasing deluges of sludge in your directions (harmless, if messy). Though the beast doesn't seem broken by Slinar's strike, Alden's Cestus manages to crush the beast's initial defenses. Miles and oceans and planets away, Slinar can only see his half of the monster weaken without any apparent cause. the creature's skin seems firmly adhesive however, threatening to trap your weaponry with each blow (Strainseir, make 8 reflex saves. Silphael, make 2). As Alden watches, a mass of brains bubble to the surface around where the he strikes. Meanwhile, hundreds of blades emerge around Slinar. Finally, the nigh uncountable masses of mouths start to babble (make Will saves with +6 bonuses, assuming immunity to mind-affecting effects).

silphael
2012-08-30, 04:34 PM
Reflex saves:

[roll0]
[roll1]

Will save:
[roll2]

And technically, I'm either falling toward the ground, or flying. I'm more or less before the creature, it may attack me, but I'm not standing before it ><

Strainseir
2012-08-31, 09:54 AM
Reflexes
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

Will
[roll8]

Realms of Chaos
2012-08-31, 11:37 PM
Slinar manages to withstand the storm well enough, though Alden's Cestus is caught on its second-to-last attack. You may release it or make a strength check to free it as a standard action. Failing this attempt, however, results in being grappled by the sludge as well.

silphael
2012-09-03, 12:15 PM
Landing back on Phyrsig's back, Slinar began to gather his thoughts. The creature seems to be far bigger than thought, and far harder too. He readies himself for a new charge, and, once ready, throw himself in the battle again.

"Next time on the other side, Phyr'"

Swift action: Travel devotion, for one more move action the next minute.

First move action: back on Phyrsig's back (should be at something like my height)

Remaining actions: charge the creature-rift once again. This time Combat Brute activates, giving one more multiplier to PA bonus damage. Brainsmashing... Too much brainsmash, let's say it makes 1081, and 450 on secondary attacks (technically it's higher, but I'm not in the right state of mind to remake all the calculations)...

So as last round:

Lance:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Damage:

[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

Claws:
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]

Damage:
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Bite:
[roll14]
[roll15]

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-03, 06:53 PM
Slamming into the creature from the opposite end, Slinar opens such gashes in its monstrous membrane that its interior seems to drain without end. This death, however, seems to hold two unforeseen consequences. First of all, the sickly protoplasm that ones filled the creature is quickly flooding the town below, sweeping many citizens away with its foul tide and threatening to take out the entire town if unstopped.

Secondly, as the body deflates, you get more of a clear view into the crack that its body was occupying. From Alden's perspective, the beast simply lets out a death knell and starts deflating, the brains sinking back into its form as the crack it occupied comes into view. Looking through this crack, the two of you are able to see one another, though there seems to be some distance between the two ends of the crack...

silphael
2012-09-06, 06:26 AM
Looking quickly through the crack, and then toward the ground, Slinar roars:

"Come here, people need help here!"

And he fly toward the ground where the slime is "rampaging".

Strainseir
2012-09-07, 03:47 PM
Alden blinks a few times in confusion but that fades when Alden notices that people are in trouble. With a quick realignment of his chi Alden teleports down to the rampaging slime reading himself to stop it.

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-07, 07:26 PM
The slime itself travels much as water, though ochre in color and quick viscous in consistency. Sadly, it would seem a small ocean has been unleashed upon the town below as more pours out from gaping holes in the slain monster's membrane. Only the furthest edges of the town have yet to be touched and many shorter structures are starting to submerge or collapse altogether.

How do you plan to help?

Strainseir
2012-09-08, 08:06 PM
Alden works focusing his Ki. Blast after blast goes off forming walls of force to block the continuing flow of the ooze. Calling out to the stranger Alden shouts out,"Look for survivors, I will keep the flow at bay but hurry!"

silphael
2012-09-08, 09:27 PM
"Phyrrsig, come help me, take as many survivors on your back as you can!"

Flying Through the flooded street of the city, Slinar begins to grow bigger.

Using the bigger size of the tiger form, the tiger lord allow me to use all abilities of both form in either. Does my sentence even make sense?

Each time he sees a survivor, he flies toward him, putting him as high as possible, simply to offer them time.

Does the slime hurt the persons trapped inside? Or do they only have to fear suffocation?

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-10, 07:27 PM
OOC: Sorry for late response. Didn't see second page. :smallsigh:

Silphael:I... think that makes sense. Not sure that size counts as an ability but okay.

Alden succeeds in blocking off the flow as Slinar and Phyrrsig succeed in rescuing dozens of villagers, leaving more citizens on the rooftops to await help. Ironically, the town gate that had been closed to prevent the entry of monsters now slowed the rate at which the goop leaked out of the town, keeping the entire community flooded.

So far as the two of you can tell so far, the only real risk that the villagers face is that of drowning. The properties of the slime, however, remain untested so far.

silphael
2012-09-11, 03:15 PM
"Hey, you there! Yes, the flying one! Got any idea what it is?"

He is obviously speaking to Alden, and is now nearing.

"By the way, I'm Slinar, warlord of the Valmer, and she, he points Phyrsig is Phyrsig. Don't bother if she says crap or things like that, I guess even dragon have teenagers... Who are you?"

His size becomes as earlier again.

Strainseir
2012-09-11, 04:12 PM
Alden moves his hand to make sure his mask is still in place before speaking,"...I am Alden... I am just a simple traveler and Scion of Io. If you would not mind opening the gate, I think it might help with the this ooze... What concerns me most is the crack in the sky. I would ask him about it but I cannot help but feel in the amount of time it would take to speak with him, something else shall come out."

silphael
2012-09-13, 04:11 AM
"In this case... I will watch the crack while you will ask. I will check if nothing goes in the direction of your world, don't bother."

He elevates himself slowly in the sky, flying towards the doors.

"But first, I will open that..."

Strainseir
2012-09-13, 06:34 PM
Alden nods before finding a safe place to begin his meditation. It will take an hour, but after that hour Alden will ask what the crack is and how do we deal with it in the least destructive way possible.

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-14, 05:54 PM
Forcing open the gates, the entire town begins to empty as the liquid seeps out, allowing the grateful citizens to gasp and sputter in relief as Alden asks his god for wisdom.

Communing With Io:
In the depths of your meditation, you find yourself once more in that dark and foggy expanse of emptiness, the deepest depths of your soul where you can speak once more to Io. You can't see Io, of course, but you can sense his presence. Somewhere off in the darkness, beyond the furthest whisp of fog, he is watching and waiting.

What is the crack?

The crack is a sign of great change to come, a fracture between the sane world and the far realms. More like it have appeared across the multiverse and every fiend, celestial and god is working to close them.

How does one close?

Physical harm can force it to retract, reducing it down to a mere scar. Only curative magic, however, can remove these scars for good.

As you float back towards consciousness, you can hear Io call to you one more time through the mist.

When you are finished, find me through the gate at the center of the astral plane. In the meeting grounds, all will soon be clear.

Strainseir
2012-09-14, 06:44 PM
Alden stands and sighs feeling refreshed as he always does after their talks. Stretching out his muscles from sitting for an hour he flies over to the man and his dragon that have been assisting to greatly,"That i a fracture between this realm and the far realm. We can beat it till it is closed, but then healing magic must be applied to it. I have such power do you?"

silphael
2012-09-14, 08:43 PM
"Do I look like I know how to heal such a thing? Phyrsig knows a little about it, but me... I'm a tactician, a warlord. Leading a war, a charge, I have no problem with it, but healing the fallen, that isn't what I do. You have something to heal the facture of the world itself? That's great! In this case I just have to beat it until it close? That's great too."

Slinar flies toward the crack, as he knows he is slower than Alden in the sky.

Strainseir
2012-09-15, 05:41 AM
Alden, not wanting to waste any time teleports the three of them to the crack with a momentary realignment of his Ki,"When one learns to master their spirit all things are possible."

silphael
2012-09-16, 03:16 PM
"Are you able to plane shift? Because if not, we will have to close that from different sides... And I dunno if it will close from there if you "heal" it from the other side... Further more, how do we part that crack? You take the left side, I take the right from here to the other side?"

Strainseir
2012-09-16, 03:51 PM
Alden nods when the other begins to question him,"I am able to plane shift. I can take you with if you desire. Io requests when this is resolved that we go to a gate in the Astral plane. I suppose we should try taking either side."

silphael
2012-09-17, 05:29 AM
"Let's do that then. We begin here, and we will finish your side after. We may have to check if there are crack to other planes, though..."

Strainseir
2012-09-17, 01:47 PM
"Whether you choose to come or not I shall not force it upon me, but my presence has been requested by the over god. He is a god teacher but a wily bastard. I tend to heed his desires." Alden said as he teased the effectiveness of his fist trying to strike at the edge of the crack.

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-17, 02:13 PM
If harming the cracks: Make damage rolls. You can't very easily miss them but they do have hit point totals.

Strainseir
2012-09-17, 02:54 PM
Teleporting charge fiery Fist power attack. Activating once per encounter critical strike ability

1 [roll0] physical + [roll1] sonic + [roll2] fire= 213 x2= 426

2 [roll3] physical + [roll4] sonic + [roll5] fire= 232 x2= 464

3 [roll6] physical + [roll7] sonic + [roll8] fire= 231 x2= 462

4 [roll9] physical + [roll10] sonic + [roll11] fire= 218 x2= 436

5 [roll12] physical + [roll13] sonic + [roll14] fire= 240 x2= 480

6 [roll15] physical + [roll16] sonic + [roll17] fire= 248 x2= 496

7 [roll18] physical + [roll19] sonic + [roll20] fire= 235 x2= 470

8 [roll21] physical + [roll22] sonic + [roll23] fire= 211 x2= 422

9 [roll24] physical + [roll25] sonic + [roll26] fire= 228 x2= 456

10 [roll27] physical + [roll28] sonic + [roll29] fire= 237 x2= 474

11 [roll30] physical + [roll31] sonic + [roll32] fire= 215 x2= 430

total: 5016
Critical Strike

1 [roll33] physical + [roll34] sonic + [roll35] fire= 238 x2 = 476

2 [roll36] physical + [roll37] sonic + [roll38] fire= 220 x2= 440

3 [roll39] physical + [roll40] sonic + [roll41] fire= 251 x2= 502

4 [roll42] physical + [roll43] sonic + [roll44] fire= 210 x2 = 420

5 [roll45] physical + [roll46] sonic + [roll47] fire= 215 x2= 430

6 [roll48] physical + [roll49] sonic + [roll50] fire= 226 x2= 432

7 [roll51] physical + [roll52] sonic + [roll53] fire= 237 x2= 474

8 [roll54] physical + [roll55] sonic + [roll56] fire= 245 x2= 490

9 [roll57] physical + [roll58] sonic + [roll59] fire= 229 x2= 438

10 [roll60] physical + [roll61] sonic + [roll62] fire= 212 x2= 424

11 [roll63] physical + [roll64] sonic + [roll65] fire= 239 x2= 478
Total 2 5004
Final Total: 10020

silphael
2012-09-17, 07:59 PM
[roll0]

[roll1]

[roll2]

[roll3]

[roll4]

[roll5]

[roll6]

[roll7]

That makes 3374 total damage. I truly need optimizing :smallbiggrin:

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-18, 09:16 PM
And the math war takes an unexpected turn :smalltongue:

The hole in the sky, despite its nature, is destroyed quite easily under your assaults, apparently no more powerful than Obsidian. With mere moments of concentrated attacks, you work the hold down to a small scar that refuses to be chipped any further. As you whack at the scar to make sure, however, The rest of the sky above shatters. Behind the sky, however, rests not some realm of madness and pain but a second, flawless night sky behind it. Slivers of the sunlit sky rain down from the heavens like fireworks, each one fading out of existence long before it hits the ground.

Up in the sky, however, you see more than the moon and stars. A message has been written across the night sky in faint, glowing letters.

Slinar, Alden:

"If you possess the strength to read this portent, know that the Great Wheel requires your strength"
"The gate to the meeting grounds has opened"
"May we all survive into the next golden age"

silphael
2012-09-19, 08:39 PM
"A test? A freaking test? That was just a freaking test! People died because of that! I hope it's worth it, because if it isn't, they won't be the only one to die..."

Strainseir
2012-09-21, 11:55 PM
Alden looked to the sky in disgust. This would not stand. at full speed he returned to the heart of town while gathering his Ki. A white shimmer formed around him and began to spread outward. Reaching into his bag of holding he pulled out handful after handful of diamond dust. When enough was piled at his feet the white shimmering around him surged down into the dust that exploded scattering the the glinting dust of the town like a wall of sparking mist. As his pour reached out the marks of the battle left on his town were washed away. Even the dead were brought back to life restoring the town back to before whatever being decided it this place needed some havoc.

silphael
2012-09-25, 07:29 AM
"Oh, hey... better now. Should we go, now? Before that, I have something to do."

He then speaks as loud as he can.

"Is a messenger somewhere on this place? I have a message to send..."

If there is one, he gives him a message for his people.

To be short, simply something stating that I will be injoinable for a moment, and that I will soon be back.

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-25, 05:24 PM
The town is restored in a matter of moments as wood, clay, blood, and stone all return where they should be and remnants of the flood are wiped clear. New life has returned to those who had drowned and the messengers within the town fight amongst themselves over the right to carry Slinar's message before a single middle-aged man, wearing decorative armor no-doubt indicative to a higher class, steps outside and swears to deliver the message himself.

Strainseir
2012-09-25, 05:57 PM
Alden, after returning the town to it's original form, bowed lowly to the massed inhabitants before removing his mask to speak with them. This was a foreign land, so he doubted he would ever be recognized. Then he spoke to the calmly,"Please forgive us for causing undue stress upon your home. We should have attempted to fight in a better location. If I might ask one favor, if you could clear a path I must open a gate so that my companion and I may go and deal with those that released the beast."

Anyone that looks at my character must now succeed a 42dc will save to not be fascinated by his beauty.

Realms of Chaos
2012-09-26, 03:06 PM
Something like 95% of those assembled seem quite obviously fascinated.

Strainseir
2012-09-27, 03:51 PM
Alden waited patiently for the people to step far enough away. Then with a quick moment of focus Alden reached out and opened a hole in reality forming a gate linking this place with the meeting spot in the astral plane. This way he knew exactly where they were going to end up. Once it was ready, Alden turned to his companion Slinar," If you and your ally would head through the gate I would appreciate it."

silphael
2012-09-28, 01:45 AM
"Here we go, then!"

Following Alden's guidance, Slinar and Phyrsig stepped through the portal...

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-01, 07:59 PM
Most travel through portals happens so quickly that it is hardly worth calling travel at all. It is so immediate and free of sensation that only sages bother referring to the state one is in between the two ends. This "gate", however, is different. You can feel yourself traveling through the astral plane, can feel your astral form dragged around and beyond it, woven through the great wheel with the infectious joy of the heavens and the encroaching dread of the lower planes. You can feel your essence split between the ethereal and material planes before being dragged through a long extent of empty void. When you finally reach your destination, you can tell that this planar path is ancient, an accident that would otherwise never look. After scouring through all of the multiverse, Alden's gate finally reaches its destination, the one place it would otherwise never be able to see.

The meeting ground looks nothing like the astral plane, a large room perhaps a quarter-mile in diameter. Every surface seems to be carved of ivory, down to the pillars that climb up to unseen depths. A large group has already assembled in the area. Fiendish, celestial, and everything in between, the inhabitants seem strong, canny, and armed to the teeth with such weaponry and dweomers that the room is filled with a soft buzz and clashes of metal on metal just from their attempts to move through the room. Up on a raised platform in the center of the room are several gods. Nerull, Ehlonna, Hextor, Pelor, and Bahamut (shrunken in form but still recognizable) stand at attention as they survey the contents of the crowd.

silphael
2012-10-02, 04:30 AM
Lightning in his eyes, thunder in his voice, Slinar raises it above the crowd, pointing his gigantic lance toward the assembly of gods.

"I have just one question: Why?"

Strainseir
2012-10-02, 05:20 AM
Alden smiles lightly under his mask as he floats up into the sky. With folded arms he floats until he comes eye level with the God Nerull. Alden says a good distance back yet still he stares defiantly into the eyes of the reaper,"Greetings old friend. How is Natalia?" he says in a callous tone. He knows full well he is not strong enough to kill a god, not yet anyway.

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-02, 04:36 PM
Nerull frowns in recognition as he catches a glance of Alden, though it is unclear if the god has actually heard him. Rather, it is Slinar's pronouncement that starts mutters of agreement among that crowd and that provokes a response from Hextor.

"You want to know what's going on?" Hextor looks among the other gods to see if any seek to keep him from speaking. None do. "Well, I guess that it's my honor to explain things. After reading those messages in the skies, some of you may think that those cracks were merely tests, that we would release untold horrors on our own worshipers just to see if someone was worthy for some great "honor" or "duty"."

At this, the deity scans the crowd searching for those who show signs of believing this. "If we wanted to find those of you with power, all that we'd need were those messages in the sky. Commoners and lesser beings can't read the message and it would save us a whole lot of trouble. No, this was not some test. We have fought the cracks just as you might have and even our own number has been thinned by this catastrophe. Thanks to our efforts that those of powerful mortals like yourselves, most of the cracks beyond the astral plane have been sealed. Even so, this is an era of loss and change... even for those with strength. In under an hour, we have lost the inner planes. Six planes wiped from existence."

At this, Hextor pauses so others can process what has just been declared.

Strainseir
2012-10-07, 03:53 AM
Alden turns his attention away from the reaper despite his desire to strike at the cursed being. Instead he focuses on Bahumat,"Have you not yet sought the aid of your father? All of dragonkind is threatened throughout the realms. This does seem like the sort of thing he steps in on... Unless... damn it... So what exactly do you need us for? Truly some of us in this room might come close to threatening the power of a god, but none of us are yet as mighty as you lot. What is your pupose in summoning us?"

silphael
2012-10-07, 11:22 PM
Still wearing his helmet, Slinar seems to stare at Hextor. He whispers:

"If your numbers have been thinned, that's great news, one less to impede the return of my people..."

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-08, 07:42 PM
Slinar and Alden's speech ring out as two among hundreds, though it is possible that Bahamut has heard Alden as he takes over speaking,

"Right now, the great wheel is facing the greatest of hardships it has ever endured and our meager numbers have proved insufficient with our to save even entire planes, much less keep cosmic peace or attend to lesser matters of importance. To this end, we have called upon the strongest we can work together. Sharing this pedestal with this horrid despot, even I am willing to put aside petty feuds and arguments. Though we have always respected and treasured the free will of mortals, might we call upon you, champions, to help maintain existence as we know it?"

At this, the crowd falls into whisper as the people mutter about themselves. A few planeshift out of the room without so much as a second look, though a large majority remain... so far.

Strainseir
2012-10-09, 03:35 PM
In all truth had Io himself not mentioned that he wanted Alden there, He would be training trying to gain the strength to kill the the god his gaze constantly turns to. So instead how laid back floating in the air as though he was laying upon an invisible bed. When the short speech ended Alden called out to the god once more,"How exactly do you expect us to help, and if we are to fight for you are you going to assist us at all?"

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-10, 11:44 PM
Alden's comment leads an avalanche of similar questions and concerns, to which the dragon god responds with a single raised forepaw.

"Right now, the multiverse is in flux. As much as I wish otherwise, this is not the work of some death cult or forbidden ritual. As far as any of us can tell, this is a purely "natural" event, a simple calamity to end all calamities. The world is trying to reshape itself. Into what, none of us dare say. All that we know is that these changes have been unpredictable and that they have left the fabric of reality fragile and... pliable... in parts. If we don't act carefully, the great wheel may restart, reform, or end altogether. Your homes, your families, your lives, your pasts... any or all of it of it might end or be unravelled or shifted in this flux with hardly a moment's notice.

With this disaster in the distance, we require the aide of others for three separate purposes. First, our attention will be devoted to suppressing the worst effects of this calamity and we may need to call upon others to act as our representatives in the world. Beyond mere clerics or adherents, they will be our voice and the voice of constancy in these troubling times. If you desire no such honor, none will be granted to you.

Secondly, lesser effects of the calamity may yet make themselves known in the world and we need others who can help track the damages and protect whatever they can. Should more monsters break through the fabric of space, warriors will be needed to fight them. Should a world start fading from existence, assistance will be needed to evacuate all who can be helped. As any of us may pay the price within these coming days, I would hope that you would help your neighbors and trust them to help you in return.

Finally, though we see no way to do so other than waiting for things to end, we require aid fighting back against this calamity. If anyone can find any means, and spell, any artifact that may slow or halt or even reverse its effects, doing so is among the most worthy of endeavors.

As for support, we can lend some small sliver of our power to those who would act as our voices and will continue to provide our blessings to our faithful. Other than that, all we may offer is information, the assitance of our heralds and planar allies, and full access to our godly realms."

Strainseir
2012-10-13, 05:00 PM
Alden continued to float around as the god spoke so proudly trying to act in control while begging for assistance. When the gods had ceased their speaking, and any cries from the crowd had died down at least a little Alden spoke once again,"You are still being rather vague. My current companion and I seem to be in agreement by our attitudes that we have no desire to seek power or aid from the primal beings seated in this room up on your pedestals. I am more than willing to help, but I lack your ability for far sight. Where can I go to do some good? I do not enjoy waiting around in a room. "

silphael
2012-10-14, 11:06 AM
While quiet, Slinar have a lot of things to ask, but prefer to wait a little before asking any question: they will probably be answered during the discussion.

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-15, 03:38 PM
Apparently infuriated with the questions peppered at the deities from all around them, Hextor speaks up once more. "You want to know where you can help? I don't know yet. None of us know yet. Not even those of us that play at omniscience. A world might be dying on one day while a plane is flooded with monstrosities for weeks or perhaps nothing will occur for years. Do not mistake us, "champions". We do not seek your employ or even your respect. What we want to know is if you'll act when we learn of these dying planets or planes of monstrosities and tell you about them. We want to know if we can count on you to help even your enemies rather than risking the consequences of their complete removal from existence. We want to know that you won't waste your time turning this event into some sick game or, even worse, try to take command of these changes. That is what we want to know."

The rest of the deities look at Hextor with looks ranging from Nerull's bemusement to Bahamut's raw shock, though none of them speak up to correct him on any point.

Strainseir
2012-10-15, 05:00 PM
Normally Alden would never be so curt, but these ancient arrogant beings had grown to tug at the hate for these creatures that call themselves god. Why Io had him come to listen to their speeches instead of tell him, Alden still did not know. It could be that this was a lesson of what not to become. Regardless the words leaked from him unfiltered,"So you called us here because the lot of you are useless. You wish only to maintain your own existence by trying to keep us from wiping you out while the world changes." he spoke before looking to his current traveling compainion,"Slinar, are you and your dragon ready to leave? I am."

silphael
2012-10-16, 08:12 AM
"We are. Wouldn't be the first time a god falls because of me."

He stares the gods.

"Don't be mistaken: if I heard of any plane in danger, I will go, and destroy whatever brings danger. but I'm not doing it under the order of anyone, and not to keep some freaking tyrant on his rotten throne!"

That assumption is followed by a kind of roar, filling the whole room.

Strainseir
2012-10-16, 10:31 AM
That made Alden Chuckle just a bit. Then he floated down next to Slinar and opened up a gate back the the village that they left from if that was even possible,"You know, I think I am going to like you. At some point I should introduce you to the old man. I think you would like him."

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-18, 07:29 PM
Turning your backs on the deities, you two are among the few to leave as the deities hand out minor boons and start making plans with the others. You haven't needed the help of those fools so far (Io excepted) and it didn't seem like that was about to change any time soon.

Heading off from the meeting grounds, Alden can swear that Nerull is giving him a metaphorical gaze of death but neither of you are halted in your egress. Returning to the village from which Slinar had just recently departed, the heat and dryness of the air attack like a kick to the gut, not that it provides any true risk to either of you.

Strainseir
2012-10-18, 08:47 PM
Alden sighs and stretches cracking his back before looking over to Slinar with a slight hint of boredom, though his mask hid most of the emotion."With the reaper currently preoccupied by his plans with the other 'gods', I am currently not in the middle of any big plans. Is there anything I can assist you with until Io contacts me once more? The old man is a bastard but he is better than that bunch. I could take you to meet him if you like."

silphael
2012-10-19, 09:28 PM
"I have to find my people... some thousand years of forced isolation make it hard to find them, and a large part of them disappeared... mainly because of what I did before disappearing, I fear. All I have to find them is that."

He takes a scroll out of his backpack, and begins to open it.

"So what does it say..."

Strainseir
2012-10-20, 12:55 AM
"If you give me an hour I can find them and know how to get there." Alden said wit ha light shrug dropping down into a meditative position," I am more than happy to help."

silphael
2012-10-22, 06:02 AM
"If you want to help me, go on. During this time I will take into account the information given to me by the archivist I met just before the aberration appeared."

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-22, 08:48 PM
Communing:In the depth of meditation, you find yourself riding across creation upon Io. "What is it you wish of me?" the great dragon asks

Strainseir
2012-10-22, 09:20 PM
"Great old Wyrm, I have taken on a traveling companion recently. He has been lost from his people for some time. I seek their location. I also seek counsel on where our combined might would best suite the multiverse against the current threat." Alden asked from the back of Io speaking to him more like a child asking a parent for advice instead of someone asking questions from their 'god'.

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-23, 03:38 PM
Communing:"The Valmer?" Io asks, shaking his head, "I can tell you what I know but they have proven a mystery even to me. As you may have heard, the Valmer all but disappeared a couple thousands of years ago, at least among the living. Divinations cannot find them and those few that remain know not that answers. What I can tell you, however, is this. Ever since they vanished, not a single Valmer has died. If they had, their souls would have appeared out on the outer planes and we could have asked them what has occurred. No, not a single Valmer has died in over two thousand years. If you seek to question the few dead Valmer that remain, what remains of them reside within Pandemonium, caught in the shadow of Erythnul's fortress."

Soaring suddenly higher, Alden swears that he can hear the great dragon sigh, "As for your second question, I might be able to help you a bit further. I know not how to stop or reverse this dreaded process but there is much we can do to slow it down. In the heart of limbo, in the Spawning Stone of the Slaadi, is embedded an ancient Githzerai artifact known as the stone of stability. For ages, the stone had protected their greatest monastery, protecting it in an aura of stability and serenity far larger than the world you have known. The Gith sought to cancel out the spawning stone with its power and destroy the Slaadi once and for all. Sadly, all that occurred was that the once great Githzerai artifact lost all of its strength, simply overpowered by the spawning stone. If the stone could be recovered and restored, it could protect entire worlds from the spreading change."

Strainseir
2012-10-23, 08:19 PM
When his mind returned to this realm of consciousness he almost fell over laughing,"From one real of evil to another..."" When his composure returned Alden turned his head to look at Slinar," Your people are in Erythnul's realm, the Citadel of Slaughter, it is in the third layer of Pandemonium, Phlegethon. We can go there and save them but it will not be evil. Io has also pointed me in the direction of a way to at least temporarily protect the worlds from the coming invaders. I leave it up to you to choose our first goal."

silphael
2012-10-24, 07:21 AM
"In Pandemonium? Only the dead are there, right? Here they are because of me, I guess. I must at least talk with them : while I had 2 000 years to repent, they had nothing."

He tries to cross the information contained by the scroll with what he just heard.

What says the scroll the archivist gave to me?

Strainseir
2012-10-24, 05:47 PM
"Io tells me that they are not dead. No Valmer... am I saying that right? No Vamler has died in two thousand years. So they are either stuck there or they were all killed and their souls captured. I can take you there, but I do not know if we are yet strong enough to kill a god." The wanderer said with a sigh as he leaned back against the ground.

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-24, 07:10 PM
The Scroll:The scroll, though mentioning your people (if not by name), isn't directly about them, instead focusing on the travels of a monk named Haemistead. Thankfully, your race is one of the first things that the monk made. An "ocean of travelers" meeting your race's description was seen crossing the desert near where you were born en masse. The people were noted for their seemingly obsessive need to get somewhere as quickly as possible, dragging or abandoning those without the strength to continue traveling on their own. They seemed incapable of communicating where they were traveling or why they were traveling at all but Haemistead mentions "something of a specter about them, both in form and character". After sharing a brief meal with Haemistead as he followed them, Haemistead was informed that he would not be able to follow much further and he was left behind by the mysterious race, who he hasn't encountered since.

silphael
2012-10-25, 08:03 AM
"Apparently, this scroll explains that they have gone through a desert without being able to say where they were heading, but they were pushed by something like a specter. The writer doesn't met it, but it seemed obsessive by them. I know where that desert is, that would be a beginning, if that scroll is recent enough."

How old is the scroll?

Strainseir
2012-10-25, 11:25 PM
"... I told you where they are. I can take us there." Alden said with a light sigh. Then he stood up and decided something,"You know what I know something simpler."

Alden streached out his hand and opened a gate to the citadel of slaughter in Phlegethon and called out to the valmer,"One of the Valmer I summon Thee!!"

Using the gate spell as a summoning as per it's rules. Since a Valmer is not a deity or unique it cannot stop the summoning. How much extra gold is required past the 10k to summon one?

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-27, 10:37 AM
Slinar:The scroll seems old, at least a thousand years old
Alden:The dead Valmer, like all dead beings, become petitioners, physically incapable of leaving their plane by any means, though you're free to use gate to get you to them.

silphael
2012-10-28, 04:00 AM
"Pandemonium, then? Let's go, I will ask why they are there, though I fear to know the answer..."

Knowledge (the planes) to know what we'll meet:

[roll0]

Strainseir
2012-10-30, 10:02 PM
No time like now. Alden knew that this gate would take him where he wanted to go. If there was danger on the other side his senses would have told him already. So he stepped through the portal into pandemonium to help a man he just met save his people.... Just before he stepped into the unknown he could not help but chuckle,"It must be Tuesday."

Realms of Chaos
2012-10-31, 02:57 PM
The wind blows and batters against you as you pass through the free-standing portal that Alden has created. Only when you pass your head through the portal, however, do you hear the howling of the winds, shaped by the endless labyrinthine contours of the infinite caverns.

In the distance, you can see the citadel of slaughter, twisting the objective gravity of this realm into a horrid feat twisted architecture, rising up from dozens of towers "up" towards a cancerous mass of an iron fortress in the center of the cavern. The towards are curved and unstable and a few are all but unusable, though they are largely vestigial for the fortress could float where it did without the slightest of outward supports. From the outermost layer of the fortress, largely an iron grating, drips blood that falls in every which direction.

Directly above you, on the "roof" of the chamber, is a large camp of tents.

Strainseir
2012-11-01, 04:32 AM
"Now the real question, do we challenge the god directly or do we look for your people first? Either way it shall be an interesting afternoon." Alden said wit ha light chuckle as he began to scan their surroundings for any sign of a threat.

silphael
2012-11-01, 10:47 AM
"If it's still afternoon here, it will, for sure. If we are to destroy each evil god we met, we won't be finished before midnight, I think, better begin with the Valmer. Charming place for holidays, by the way."

His lance appears once again in his hand, this time with a standard size.

"That's how I was last time they may have seen me. With more pride, too, and a couple of generals with shiny armors. I don't think I miss them. Be careful, they may be slightly agressive toward me, it's possible they consider me as the reason of their presence here. Do not destroy them."

Strainseir
2012-11-01, 11:04 AM
"Pride cometh before the fall... No worries though. If anything happens I can just let them pummel on me for a while I am rather surprisingly hard to kill. I am here to help first and foremost. From what I have seen Io is still tugging at my strings. You and I may be the only one capable," he said before turning to look up at the sky shaking his fist," And willing to do anything to save the multiverse."

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-01, 04:02 PM
As you approach, you can see that the Valmer indeed control the camp, or at least its center. The periphery is filled with a combination of other races, likely used for protection against external threats. Many of the Valmer bear blades of raw obsidian and wrap themselves in a mismatch of cloths to protect themselves from the wind. As you two approach, some visibly sharpen their weapons while others divert their courses to avoid meeting you.

silphael
2012-11-01, 07:35 PM
Endly taking his helmet off, Slinar steps forward.

"Don't worry, I don't think there is any weapon that could hurt me in that camp... And I didn't thought petitioners could grow strongers, except by becoming true outsiders."

His face is calm, his skin of pale gold, perfectly smooth, seems almost unreal, while the burning red of his eyes disrupt the shadows around. His white hair and short beard make a kind of halo around his head.

"I am Slinar, your Lord, Valmers! Come here and stand before me, instead of applying the opposite of what I teached to you! Stand here if you have any skills in battle, or flee before me. I have question for you!"

Once again, he roars what he should have yelled, and he now seems to growl.

Strainseir
2012-11-01, 08:13 PM
For the moment Alden stays quiet. Instead he scans the surroundings. These are Slinar's people. Unless they or something else turn hostile, Alden is going to do his best to stay as a simple spectator.

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-02, 05:49 PM
"Our lord?" one of them asks, spitting into the horrid winds "Why would we serve you now, oh lord, when you have secured a place for us here in life?"

silphael
2012-11-03, 01:05 AM
"Because the rest of us, those who are still living, disappeared. I have to lead them once again, but this time for peace. If I say you'll not see another of us, if I say I'm not anymore the mindless destruction,will it be enough to convince you? I didn't asked you to serve, I have to serve now, as a lord sould serve his folk."

Anger was roaring at the beginning, but quickly disappears.

Strainseir
2012-11-03, 12:06 PM
Alden raises his hand and then clenches his fist calling out,"WINDS BE SILENT!" then all the wind in a 1200 foot perfect circle completely cease. Alden then turns gazing his rainbow colored dragon eyes at the one that spoke so rudely to his new ally,"You will listen to the words of your lord."

Casting Control Winds spell with Ki Evocation.

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-03, 07:34 PM
As the wind stops and Alden calls out, the Valmer seem to take serious note of him for the first time. In response to Slinar's statement, the tempers of all those around you two seem to die down with the wind.

"We had heard that our race was lost," says a new Valmer, "screams of outrage from the lord of the citadel carried on the winds. He believes that he deserves us all and so he captured Vralka, the Elder, the last of us to die. If anyone knows, it is him."

silphael
2012-11-04, 07:52 AM
"Then I guess someone wanna see me... you'll go back where you should be, I promise it. But first, I have an elder to free."

On his face, a predator smile appears, with teeth far too big to be human.

"Are you ready for it, Alden?"

Strainseir
2012-11-04, 12:49 PM
"Of course my friend. These people will be protected by the winds for only five hours. Let us try to be back by then." he said with a light chuckle as if they were going for a leisurely walk in the park not a two man fight through pandemonium.

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-05, 04:01 PM
As the two of you head off, the same Valmer calls out, "Be careful. Erythnul's madness permeates the air in that tower. Nothing in there is left unmarked."

As previously mentioned, Erythnul's citadel is a nearly spherical work of rusted pig iron, steel, and adamantine, covered in a layer of grating through which blood can (and does pour out) and from the surface of which both short spires and vestigial towers reaching to the surface extend almost at random.

silphael
2012-11-05, 06:33 PM
"Do you see an entrance? I guess those openings are big enough to let us pass, but..."

His wings sprouts once more out of his back, and he takes the direction of the fortress.

Strainseir
2012-11-05, 08:03 PM
"We could try to make our own entrance. Unless you want to be covert. " Alden said as he moved to crack his neck and knuckles,"The direct route might save some time."

silphael
2012-11-06, 04:15 PM
"We'll open a pass, then... Phyrsigg, I will need your help. To battle, then!"

He jumps back on Phyrsigg's back, and point his gigantic lance toward the fortress, now gigantic again.

Phyrsigg and Alden are now the two allies concerned by Never Alone: they are considered as having rolled 20 on initiative rolls on the surprise round. My initiative on the first round is 51, if you need it.

If we're beginning the fight now, may I already take a move action to enter Combat Focus? Without it, I may simply go for a standard beginning of battle.

Strainseir
2012-11-06, 07:14 PM
Alden takes a single deep breath to calm and steady himself for battle shutting out all those things that are not important. Then he is gone as if he were never there only to appear by the wall of this iron monstrosity that is called a castle. Again and again his fists wail at the steel trying to punch his way straight through the wall as well as anything that may try to stop him. A good entrance is important.

Swift action entering battle mastery. Move action abundant step unless it is more then 1600 ft then I use a free action instead to cast teleport as one of my two per encounter uses. Then full attack charge style as per the teleporting ability in my feats.

[roll0] Attack 1
[roll1] Confirm 1
([roll2]+[roll3])x2= 396 damage 1

[roll4] Attack 2
[roll5] Confirm 2
([roll6]+[roll7])x2=389 damage 2

[roll8] Attack 3 CRIT
[roll9] Confirm 3
(([roll10]x3)+([roll11]+20)x2= 1166 damage 3

[roll12] Attack 4
[roll13] Confirm 4
([roll14]+[roll15])x2=394 damage 4

[roll16] Attack 5
[roll17] Confirm 5
([roll18]+[roll19])x2=364 damage 5

[roll20] Attack 6
[roll21] Confirm 6
([roll22]+[roll23])x2=346 damage 6

[roll24] Attack 7
[roll25] Confirm 7
([roll26]+[roll27])x2=363 damage 7

[roll28] Attack 8
[roll29] Confirm 8
([roll30]+[roll31])x2=402 damage 8

[roll32] Attack 9
[roll33] Confirm 9
([roll34]+[roll35])x2=380 damage 9

[roll36] Attack 10
[roll37] Confirm 10
([roll38]+[roll39])x2=412 damage 10

[roll40] Attack 11
[roll41] Confirm 11
([roll42]+[roll43])x2=380 damage 11

Strainseir
2012-11-06, 07:16 PM
Extra damage for crit [roll0]

extra attack
[roll1] Attack
[roll2] Confirm
([roll3]+[roll4])x2= 372 damage

Total= 5000 really nice and even number.

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-06, 08:46 PM
Charging into the citadel is no small feat but you make a good show of it. Slinar manages to slam his weapon through the outer grating and through the wall beyond it into the fortress proper. Between the two layers, countless petitioners are skewered in place, their pained cries having long since degenerated from pleas for mercy into screams of boiling madness.

Alden teleports into the fortress within Slinar's range of sight, though things don't seem to go exactly right. Alden seems to manifest as a shapeless cloud for a couple of seconds before finally solidifying, a painful experience but thankfully one that seems to lack lasting repercussions.

Though you come in ready to fight the moment that the dust clears, you find almost no response at all to your entry. Everything is silent as the shards of metal Slinar pierced through begin working themselves into place, slowly repairing the damage that had been dealt.

The interior of the Citadel is nothing like you could have imagined. The room itself is an approximately 15-foot cube with doorways on every surface apart from the outer wall. Weapons, remains, and hideous pools of blood rest on each of these surfaces, as if gravity were even more distorted withing the citadel itself.

"Nice entrance," calls a deep, sarcastic voice, "I'm sure you've frightened all of the mice... if there's even any left around here. Stop talking, you fool. They'll find us. Only if you stop worrying, weakling. What have we to fear?"

Strainseir
2012-11-06, 09:29 PM
The voices currently come from a place Alden does not see. His teleportation also was more then a bit... skewed. The only thing he could really think to do was to illuminate the area around him. With a draconic call and flash of his hand he summons the Light of Xymor.

http://dndtools.eu/spells/dragons-of-faerun--26/light-of-xymor--1107/

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-08, 04:56 PM
Filling up the room with light, things seem to take a couple seconds in order to function. Even once the light has reached the proper illumination, it continues flickering unnaturally. "We're nowhere, probably. Don't bother looking. Give it up, moron, they're staring right at us. They don't know that. Hey, Blinky and Ugly, we're in the pile of weapons on the wall your facing. Look for the axe. Why on earth would you insult them? You're welcome." Almost directly ahead of you, resting on top of a pile of weapons, is a double waraxe, on either blade of which has been engraved smiling faces.

silphael
2012-11-09, 08:31 PM
"What? A pair of spirits trapped in an axe? That is all we found here? Who are you... or who were you?"

He flies toward the pile, still considering the weapon as a potential opponent.

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-13, 03:44 PM
"I am Gorbin and the coward is Serron. As for what we are, I'm surprised you've never seen an axe before. That's not what they're asking, you brute. I know what you're getting at but I'm afraid that we don't know what we are. Maybe we're spirits, maybe we're a spell, maybe we were simply built like this. We're an Axe, you wort. A-X-X Axe. Nothing else matters. What are you two?"

Strainseir
2012-11-14, 10:32 PM
I posted this a few days ago in ooc. I thought I might get a better chance of it being recognized here. This is what was typed and the roll result.

I would like to roll knowledge religion on the axe.

(1d20+46)[57]

Strainseir
2012-11-15, 07:36 AM
"Just a man. Slinar, do you have any way to sense your people? I fear that this place may turn into a constantly changing labyrinth."" Alden said as he stayed on guard around this strange axe.

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-15, 02:55 PM
posted in the OOC yesterday. You don't have any particular knowledge on it.

silphael
2012-11-17, 05:26 AM
He hums the air.

"Pew! Not really. Except maybe if they use some of our abilities, but I think petitionners can't, right?"

Strainseir
2012-11-17, 10:47 PM
That comment actually puzzled Alden for a moment. What did Slinar mean when he meant petitioners and using there abilities? Then he realized something,"Ah... I understand. You are a god then. I have no petitioners. I am just a Human man. I may have some shall we say interesting heritage, but I am human. I will grow old and when my time comes I will die. I have not the ability to scry I am afraid. The two in the axe might have information, though I know not if such knowledge would be easily gained or even truthful."

silphael
2012-11-18, 01:19 PM
Slinar begins top laugh. What at the beginning simply resonates in his armor, quickly fills the air.

"A god? Me? Absolutely not. I'm a valmer, as I said, probably the one with the most potent ancestors and the most potent, but I'm no god. Good to know you're neither."

Strainseir
2012-11-19, 03:43 AM
Alden was still slightly confused, but that was true about most things. Many things in the reality he has experienced tend to not always make much sense," Regardless, these are your people. Elders are lost somewhere inside this place. We should find them quickly for soon I feel that a god may descend upon us. Currently that would be somewhat unfortunate."

silphael
2012-11-22, 07:28 AM
"Gorbin and Serron... Do you know the geography of this place? Do you know where we can find the prisonners? A guy with pale skin and white hair. Phyrsigg,you won't probably be able to go any further if you are at full size, but I think it's better if you stay with us."

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-24, 02:11 AM
"One of your race, you say? Who can tell? All humanoids look alike to me. It's a prisoner? Why was the prisoner taken, if I may ask? Oh, right, forgot about that. The god might be crazy but he tends to "sort" his prizes."

silphael
2012-11-29, 03:37 PM
"A crazy god? Why was he taken? I don't care, I have things to ask him. Can you help, or not?"

Realms of Chaos
2012-11-30, 10:12 PM
The weapon collectively pauses, "If you seek the god, I am sad to say that he is away. If you seek his captives, however, we might be able to to help you. Pick us up and pass through the door on our wall."

Strainseir
2012-12-01, 06:05 AM
Yeah... totally rolling a sense motive on that guy. I smell foul play.

[roll0]

Realms of Chaos
2012-12-03, 07:54 PM
It believes itself to be accurate, though you can tell that it seems rather disoriented by the layout of the structures just like everyone else.

silphael
2012-12-08, 08:41 PM
"You come with us, then. Don't worry, Sieg, you're still my favorite."

He apparently speaks to his spear... and takes the axe, then passing through the opening in the wall.

"So which way is it?"

Realms of Chaos
2012-12-10, 08:19 PM
The Axe is silent for a few seconds before it speaks, "Assuming that things haven't been shuffled around too recently, directly down two rooms, though the gauntlet, down the corpsechute, and behind the throne of the lord. Nothing too difficult for a couple of adventurous mortals."

silphael
2012-12-13, 02:21 PM
"Behind his throne? Nice, nothing better than sending down some of those, even not metaphorically... Ready?"

He smiles, heartily this time, looking at Alden.

Strainseir
2012-12-13, 07:39 PM
Alden just grins and nods," I am more than happy to be off helping someone solely because I choose to. Lets cause some Pandemonium." he said before cracking his neck.

silphael
2012-12-15, 02:13 PM
Slinar follow the path indicated by the axe.

"I hope the rooms haven't changed too much, then..."

Realms of Chaos
2012-12-15, 03:27 PM
The room directly below you seems to have played the site of a slaughter in recent times, seeing as every surface is bathed in a thick layer of dried blood, bone shards, and shredded viscera. The precise number of the dead is impossible to gauge and the door leading even further down (along with any other exits from this room), if it still there, must rest below the thick level of caked remains.

Strainseir
2012-12-20, 02:13 AM
Alden stretches out his hand and from it stretches out from it seethes out a line of destruction to envelop bodies.

castingdisintegrate on the bodies

silphael
2012-12-20, 07:48 AM
"You say the path is under THAT? I hope you are right, then ..."

He begins to look around him, searching for anything indicating a way down.

And a perception roll! If combat focus is still working, I have +30 on it:

[roll0]

Realms of Chaos
2012-12-20, 03:31 PM
Destroying the human detritus, you finally uncover the door below, In the room before, there is one single doorway leading out, a large imposing gateway leading to a hallway of bright red stones at least a hundred feet in length.

Strainseir
2012-12-20, 04:13 PM
"This is indeed an evil place. Let us go my friend." He says as he confidently walks through the doorway.

silphael
2012-12-21, 09:23 PM
"I would have thought you would have a little more respect for corpses, but sure, there is that way, too..."

He walks through the doorway, looking at the walls full of curiousity.

"It seems the owner has some... particular ... taste."

Strainseir
2012-12-22, 01:54 AM
"Those are but physical shells. We are here to free their souls from this hell. That was merely empty rotting flesh, grizzly trophies for a twisted entity." Alden said trying to hold back the disgust and memories those bodies had brought up.

Realms of Chaos
2012-12-22, 04:40 PM
The moment you two step into the hallway, you can feel the red stones you step upon adhere to your feet. Thankfully, the stones aren't attached to the walls and allow you to continue moving, though each weighs five pounds.

Strainseir
2012-12-23, 02:24 AM
When the stones stick to his feet Alden immediately goes etherial trying to dislodge the stones.

Realms of Chaos
2012-12-23, 08:10 PM
In his ethereal state, the stones fall right off of Aldan.

silphael
2012-12-27, 07:01 PM
Slinar first tries to destroy the stones adhering to his feet. Once done, he sprouts wings again, and fly through the hallway without touching the ground.

Realms of Chaos
2012-12-27, 09:25 PM
The stones prove resilient against your attacks, though they still detach from the ground to allow you flight. With careful maneuvering down the rest of the hall, both of you reach the other end, where the red stones fall off of Slinar on their own.

A grand throne, or at least a rough facsimile of one, takes up the majority of the next room. Made almost completely out of blades, it appears that anyone even trying to sit down in that chair would have to skewer themselves in at least five vital organs.

The walls are likewise formed of layer after layer of inward-curving blades, leaving mere inches of room above your heads.

Strainseir
2013-01-03, 09:57 PM
Alden looks to Slinar before looking back at this wall of blades,"So, behind the throne then?"

silphael
2013-01-04, 11:43 AM
Walking through the room, Slinar answers:

"Yep, behind the throne it is. At least according to Gordin and Serron, but I think that once here, there isn't a lot of things that could change."

I have DR 67/-. I guess the weapons cannot pass it, but... if that the case, I'm simply going through the room.

Strainseir
2013-01-04, 04:58 PM
Alden nods and follows abut first he drop low into a fighting not trusting this place for a moment. Carefully he feel out the world around as they move towards the throne.

Activating battle awareness granting 30 foot blindsight.

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-05, 11:53 PM
Behind the throne rests a small doorway into a simple room, the walls and floor of which seem to writhe as if a living being. As you approach, it becomes clear that prisoners, many of them horribly deformed, have been been adhered to every surface in fused pig-iron bonds.

Strainseir
2013-01-09, 12:56 AM
Alden looks at true horror at this mass, then he looks to slinar,"I can save these people, but I do not have enough gold to sacrifice. If you have any decency please loan any you can give. I must save them."

silphael
2013-01-10, 06:20 PM
Searching through his bag, he quickly grins.

"I have decency : I won't loan it."

After a short time, he continues:

"You can use it to save them, here."

Strainseir
2013-01-15, 10:04 AM
Alden accepts enough gold to cast the spell three times. Then he takes enough of his few remaining gold to cast the spell once. He piles the gold on the floor and kneels.

"Thank you for your sacrifice Slinar..." he says before plunging his hands into the pile of gold,"Let your sufferings be ended." he whispered into the gold. Though it may take a while for the energy to return to his soul, but he casts the first miracle to free 30 souls from their torment. About a minute later thirty more are freed. He did not leave his knees until the energy had returned to him once more. Then he repeated his miracles until all the tormented bodies are returned to true form.

This left him panting a little bit, but Alden smiled at his work," Relax now, for you are all free. Give me a moment to rest and I will free you from this realm."

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-15, 10:29 PM
The souls freed from their madness stop their writhing, looking about with lucid eyes for the first time they can remember, "Are we... are we safe?" one asks.

Strainseir
2013-01-16, 10:05 AM
Alden nods still heaving a little bit,"You are not safe yet, for you are still in this twisted place. Give me a moment to rest and I will return you all to the material plain. Be warned, if you commit acts of evil in your new life I will find you and you shall return to this place."

Once had had rested enough for his powers to return, Alden would open up a gate that leads just outside the home of his people. They should be strong enough to deal with any troublesome people in this group. Reguardless he would need to check up on then after this quest,"Through this gate you will find my people. Tell them Alden has returned. They will help you."

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-17, 12:35 AM
Those few mortals among the freed beings gladly and gratefully flee through the portal provided. The rest, however, seem to hold back. One of the petitioners reluctantly speaks up, simply stating, "Thank you, Alden, but we have been bound to this realm in death. There is no "out" for us except the howling maze of tunnels beyond this fortress."

Strainseir
2013-01-18, 04:15 PM
"This gate can allow even gods to pass through if they so choose. Flee if you wish, or follow us. There are more than must be freed, and if we find him, a god that must be killed." Alden said with his voice full of resolve.

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-18, 09:09 PM
Heeding your words and seemingly filled with new boldness, the petitioners reluctantly pass through the gate.

silphael
2013-01-19, 08:49 AM
Before any of the petitioners steps through the gate, Slinar asks them, once again taking off his helmet:

"Is the elder of the Valmer here? I'm Slinar, Here to redeem my people. I simply have a question for you."

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-22, 11:29 PM
One of the last healed petitioners, an old and emaciated man, pauses at the mention of the name, looking over the two of you with bleary eyes. "I... you need me?"

silphael
2013-01-25, 08:28 AM
"Yes, I need your help : you are the eldest valmer to know where the living ones could be : you were with them before they disappeared, do you know why?"

Looking around him, he continues:

"It may be better to move from here, though... any idea, Alden?"

Strainseir
2013-01-25, 08:44 AM
"If you do not wish to continue forward, I can return us to the valmer camp." he said in a quiet and reserved tone, though there was a considerable desire in him to end an evil god despite the fact they might not be strong enough yet.

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-25, 10:59 PM
The Valmer, seeming to think things over, finally shows signs of recognition on his face. "It's you..." he says, slowly, conveying an ancient sense of wonderment in his voice, "Yes... yes I remember. I remember everything. You have to get me out of here. Erythnul can't learn where our race has gone."

silphael
2013-01-26, 04:43 AM
"We go, then. If there is a valmer he has the right to bring back here, it's me, not my people!"

He slightly bows his head toward the old one.

Strainseir
2013-01-26, 11:41 AM
Calmly Alden walks over to them. Placing a hand on each of their shoulders Alden closes his eyes shifting their position teleporting them back to the valmer camp. If the last spell he had cast previously to calm the winds had faded, Alden bends the winds once more to his will.

Casting Greater teleport then if needed control winds

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-28, 11:26 PM
Collapsing to the floor outside of the citadel, the elder Valmer kisses the ground as if it were his firstborn son. The others in the camp slowly move in around you, shouting whoops of victory and offering you libations.

At last, however, the elder seems to recover, "I can tell you what has become of our people, Slinar, but I warn you that you may not like the answer"

Strainseir
2013-01-29, 12:01 PM
As the shouts of victory sounded, Alden humbly moved away. He looked for a secluded spot that he could could till hear and monitor his companion without interfering in the workings of his people or Slinar's glory. They had taken many things from a god just now. Chances are he would be angry and might be here soon.

silphael
2013-01-29, 07:27 PM
"Finding them again is not only something I want to do, it's something I have to. A god died so that I could learn that : I'm not back for myself. Say it, old man."

His helmet still at his hand, his smile grows again, opened from one ear to the other.

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-29, 11:37 PM
Alden: A series of of large thatched huts make up this hovel of a town, along with the ruined excuse for a town wall that still stands tall in places.

Slinar: Taking in a deep breath, the elder finally responds, "When you left... when you fought your war... when you condemned us and turned the gods against us so only He of the Citadel would take us and only so he could torture us... I apologize. Some wounds don't seem to fade."

Taking a deep breath in and out, the elder runs his hands down over his face and finally seems to regain his focus. "When all of this was happening, our leader... the one that we saw... told us that we needed to escape the world of gods. We walked for years across the desert and into the mountains and mines beyond, listening only to the words of the prime.

The form of our escape... and our revenge, I suppose, were the colossi. Giant constructs of flesh, stone, iron, void, water, fire, air, and a star plucked out from the heavens. We hung up our blade and picked up hammers, working for ages on our guardians and heralds... on our appeasement to the gods so they would not follow us... on guardians that would protect the gods if you turned to fight them. They would never dispose of such a weapon and if the time ever came for us to return... those few who had been left behind could bring the colossi together once more... if the gods had truly forgiven us, that is.

You wanted to know where your people are? They abandoned the world, leaving only weapons to use against you. If I hadn't fallen to old age, I would be with them right now." the elder pauses again, refusing to look Slinar in the eyes, "I'm sorry."

The rest of the Valmer look on with awe, apparently never having heard this story in the past.

Strainseir
2013-01-30, 10:50 PM
Alden turned to glare almost coldly at the elder valmer. His speech about colossi stuck a hard cord in him. Despite his desire to stay silent and allow Slinar his moment in the sun, Alden could not stay silent,"Tell me Elder, did you create one of these Colossi for the God Nerull?" he spoke in nearly a growl

Realms of Chaos
2013-01-30, 10:57 PM
surprised at Alden's response, the elder looks on dumbfounded for a moment before he responds. "We built one for whatever god of death would take it, yes. I did not survive long enough to say for sure who received it."

silphael
2013-01-31, 08:17 AM
"Apologizes? You don't have to, I'm the one who should do it. Colossi, you say? How could they be enough to stop me, and why didn't the gods I angered realize I wasn't the well of my anger against them? Anger is still there, but not against them anymore. The plot that god of destruction had should now be as broken as him, and my curse gone. Phyrsigg, wasn't it what you said?"

Quickly, with her singing voice, the dragon answers :

"I don't know, I'm not sure about it anymore. It sounded that way when we stepped back out of our curse, but it's still possible they don't know exactly what happened... you were a toy in his plot, despite all my actions at this time, and it took us some thousand years to revert it..."

Strainseir
2013-01-31, 11:52 AM
It took all of his calm then to not wipe that elder and his people off of this plan. Taking a few deep breathes he turned to stare at the Elder Valmer,"The god of death used the colossus in and attempt to destroy all life on my world. He took everything from me in the process. Thousands of my people died, my father, my foster parents, the only woman I loved. You made these things for gods... Tell me why I should not destroy you and all your people?"

silphael
2013-01-31, 07:32 PM
Standing in the way between Alden and the ancient, Slinar growls in turn :

"He isn't to be blamed : it's out of pride they believed their creations couldn't be used for anything but defense, and they created it to attuned for the sins my madness made them do. If you want something from them, take it from me before, but I believe it isn't the right place to do it : fighting here would only bring the god of this place back to our attention..."

Realms of Chaos
2013-02-04, 10:32 PM
Hesitantly, the elder speaks up, "It is as Slinar says. They were never meant to be used as weapons. We had simply crafted guardians strong enough to fight. That they'd be turned to other purposes... we didn't know"

Strainseir
2013-02-07, 11:57 AM
Alden sighed softly and hook his head. He made a promise reguardless, and he planned to keep it,"When you are ready tell me where you wish your people to go, and I will open the way."

silphael
2013-02-08, 07:01 AM
He turns toward the elder :

"Where are they, then? I found some of them, but the others... are they so far away? If that's truly the case, then I'll have to redeem myself in the eyes of the gods to find them... Do you want to meet the few who still follow me? In that case we'll have to go back to the plane where we met, Alden."

Realms of Chaos
2013-02-11, 11:07 PM
the elder seems to consider the offer before shaking his head, "I am dead, Slinar. We all are. It isn't our place to live among the living. If you succeed at speaking with those gods, however, we would forever be in your debt if we were moved to any other plane."

Strainseir
2013-02-12, 11:00 AM
"Death is simply a state of being. If you have decided to stay as you are then so be it, but your people stay dead only because you choose to be it. As for the gods, unless you wish to speak with Io, I refuse to aid you."Alden said flatly.

silphael
2013-02-13, 09:04 PM
"Then I'll talk to him, and we'll make our move toward the current interplanar situation, I'm now understanding why I should help them, despite our divergences of opinions. As for their death, they died years ago, being powerfull enough to bring them back to life may simply not even exist... Have you all been juged for what I did? Which god dared to do that, which one was petty enough to consider that if the wrath of a mortal could destroy one of his bethrens, that wrath couldn't destroy him too? I'm not going to destroy him anymore, however. He'll be judged too."

Strainseir
2013-02-14, 11:18 AM
"You may have forgotten, but I did just return your elder to life. When he was pulled from that wall he was restored life just as the others were that I sent to stay with my people. At the very least we can send them to an outer plane more... agreeable to those that are not evil."

Realms of Chaos
2013-03-11, 03:53 PM
"I'm... alive?" asks the elder, pinching at his own cheek as if to make sure he's not dreaming. The old man begins laughing, slowly and picking up; a joyful, uncertain laugh as he looks around, "Yes, yes. It was... it was the lord of the keep who Condemned us. Erythnul is a being of grudges and our departure robbed him of our souls. The other gods did naught to stop him but it was that lunatic who claimed us."

Strainseir
2013-03-15, 01:55 PM
"The young gods are indeed a group that listens to their baser emotions. What you did to appease them was foolish Valmer elder. If you wish it, and he permits, I can send you to speak with the overgod. We do not have much time now to work. The multiverse is in threat from the old ones. I do not think we can spare very much more time on this. Slinar. if you are capable of giving me more as sacrifice I should be able to return all your people to life." Alden said as he slowly sat down crossing his legs centering himself.

silphael
2013-03-17, 07:04 AM
Seemingly looking through his pocket, he answered.

"A long time ago, they payed for my mistake, it's time for me to pay for them. Even if litterally paying for it, robbing the local god of some souls is still a delight."

He plunges his hand in his pocket, and begin throwing gold on the ground.