PDA

View Full Version : Just a bit of Pathfinder musing

alchemyprime
2012-08-23, 11:24 PM
While I sit here, thinking about the IndieGoGo I do with my fiancee (link in my signature, 1CGC Dice Bags), I got to thinking about how poorly we're doing, and if I should do what I was thinking; make my own 3rd party Pathfinder supplements.

Deciding that I should, I figure that I should look into what the first one I should do should be. Should I do

A new race, complete with alternate racial traits, archetypes, feats, magic items and magic spells, much like the entries for the races in Advanced Races Guide
A campaign setting series, giving chunks of the world in detail for a few bucks a piece
A base class, with some archetypes to use and feats that build off of it
A set of prestige classes around a central theme
More phat lootz
Some other thing

Just some ideas I'm tossing around. What sort of supplement are you more likely to include in your games? I mean, besides a balanced and useful kind of supplement, of course.

Is there more demand for more races, more classes? Now, mind you, once I have enough of these, I eventually plan on compiling the best ones into a big pdf and maybe try crowdfunding a print run, but that's a bit further down the lane, obviously.

So, the big question: Playground, what types of Pathfinder 3rd Party supplements would you be most willing to buy?