PDA

View Full Version : avatar gone wrong

Mrgone
2012-08-24, 11:47 AM
k. need some help from the vets. found a cool Mr gone pick then re sized it for my avatar. tossed it in the custom url block and its not showing up. did i maybe mess something up or is there a wait time for approval. any suggestions would be awesome. also I've seem some really cool avatars out there like a version of what ever converted to order of the stick style illustration. is there a way i can set up an order of the stick version of mr gone, and if so how would i do that. your community is amazing so any info would be awesome.

thank you.

Serpentine
2012-08-24, 11:57 AM
When I copy the URL into a new window, it says "go_away_no_hotlinking_allowed", so I'm guessing that's your problem. You need to upload the picture yourself, in Photobucket or a similar site.
For custom avatars, you want the Request an Avatar Thread stickied at the top of Arts & Crafts.
For more help, there's a thread specifically for avatar issues stickied at the top of the Board/Site Issues section.

Mrgone
2012-08-24, 01:44 PM
thanks loads. gonna remove the old url and hit up arts and crafts. thanks for the info Serpentine