PDA

View Full Version : [d20pfsrd.com] Get Automatic Updates!

jreyst
2012-08-25, 09:57 AM
We've started working on a process which is intended to keep you better informed as to what we are currently adding or have recently added to the site but it's "opt in" meaning, you have to give us your email address and then tell us you want to be kept up to date on stuff.

We don't have the back-end in place yet but we're also looking at using your zip/postal code to find gaming events you tell us you are interested in in your area and then automatically alert you to them.

If this is something you are interested in, please go to http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/about-you and fill in the form.

I promise we aren't going to sell your name or information to ANYONE and we just want to get to know all of you better and to be able to provide more features you might find useful.

ThiagoMartell
2012-08-25, 11:05 AM
If it was any other site, I wouldn't go through with it.
But d20pfsrd does a very good job and deserves trust.

jreyst
2012-08-25, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the trust Thiago! We won't disappoint you. We're working on some cool new ideas and knowing who you guys are and WHERE you are (generally) may help us bring you some neat stuff :)

Alefiend
2012-08-25, 12:39 PM
Great idea. I'm looking forward to being addressed as "Hey, You!" and will hold you to that promise. :smalltongue: