PDA

View Full Version : Getting organized for Borderlands 2

flare X2
2012-08-27, 03:57 PM
I'm a fond player of the first Borderlands and have pre-ordered the sequel (for xbox) and expect to have good fun with it. But finding a functioning and co-operative team can be a struggle, and so I think it would be a good idea to form a group of regulars, to experience the great co-op in all its glory.
If more than three people reply to this or your going to be playing on a separate format then I can try organizing a separate group here.

If you are interested in joining this group (or want to find one) please present your info as follows:
Steam/Xbox live/PS3 name:
favored character:(Gunserker/siren/commando/assassin)
favored weapons:(pistols/revolvers/smg's/elemental etc.)
favored role:(support/tank/cover bust etc.)
times available (-5GMT):

So mine would be
Xbox live name: Timmingdear199
favored charecter: Commando
favored Weapons: (smg/shotgun)
favored role:(Cover busting/Short ranged combat)
times available (-5GMT):mon-thurs 12am-2pm sun 5am-2pm (would prefer 1:30-3 hour sessions, may vary.)

I am going with Xbox mostly due to my PC being not up to spec but I do play BL 1 on the pc under the name of Giant_Sp4ce_Hamster and i'm currently in the UK. Also, one last note; I think it would be rather fun/interesting to have one of each class in the group, but don't feel that means you have too.

flare X2
2012-08-28, 03:17 PM
Is absaloutly no-one interested?

Erloas
2012-08-28, 03:48 PM
I will be playing but I don't really have any specific plans yet.

I will be playing on the PC.
I haven't really looked at the characters that closely, but I will probably play all of them some. Though my favorite in Borderlands 1 was the siren.

I will try to play at least some with my brothers, but I don't think we'll have a good time for us and I'm not going to have any time to commit to anything here.

Probably won't be too much direct interest in the game until it has been released.
I know other then a few early trailers I haven't followed the game at all even though I am looking forward to it.