PDA

View Full Version : Halfling Toys?

silverwolfer
2012-08-29, 10:14 PM
So I know halfings get nasty things like the strongheart's and even a boomarang that does stunning damage, and the very joys of running about on a doggy mount.

what other fun things do you do with your halfing ?

Vizzerdrix
2012-08-30, 01:50 AM
I enjoy sticking them on watchspider mounts as either druids or general ranged characters. Not as fast as a riding dog, but always having a source of silk and vemon and attacking from the ceiling are handy options.

Malak'ai
2012-08-30, 02:55 AM
So I know halfings get nasty things like the strongheart's and even a boomarang that does stunning damage, and the very joys of running about on a doggy mount.

what other fun things do you do with your halfing ?

I like to hang mine on coat hooks by the back of their shirts and watch them struggle to try and get free.
Also duct-taping the feet of one to the shoulders of another and dress them up as Elves.

This isn't the type of Halfling fun you were meaning was it....

Urpriest
2012-08-30, 02:05 PM
Halfling Outrider is pretty awesome when used to stack Paladin and Beastmaster companions and create a Supermount.

Whisperknife is a well-loved knife-throwing PrC for halflings only, while feats like Underfoot Combat and Confound the Big Folk can be applied to halflings and other small creatures to create builds that give interesting and silly tactical options.

Diovid
2012-08-30, 06:53 PM
There's the stuff from Races of the Wild (the Luck Stealer prc*, the Brixashulty animal companion, the druid, monk and rogue substitution levels, the Yondalla's Sense feat).

*Which can be combined with the luck feats from Complete Scoundrel (see the note about luck feats and the Luck Stealer in Complete Scoundrel) and thus with the Fortune's Friend prc.

Then there are the monk and paladin substitution levels from the Champions of Valor web enhancement.

laeZ1
2012-08-31, 12:29 PM
There's a feat (or set of feats) in PHB2 where halflings (any small PC?) can share the same 5ft area in combat, and for each in that 5ft square, all of their attack (and damage?) goes up.

I like to picture them all towering above the battlefield, Disgaea style.

I'd give you better information, but
A)I can't find it (maybe it's not in the PHB2)
and
B)Somebody else will know what I'm talking about.