PDA

View Full Version : PTA: Points of Authority (IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-30, 11:29 PM
Link to World at War Thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254168)

As Ashley grabs Lucian, he tilts his head and Prometheus flies towards the group. The second the green goo touches Ashley's head, everyone feels a sudden vertigo and a pitch blackness. The sensation lasts for what seems like a hours before every slams down onto something cold and wet. And smelly. Wherever you are, its dark. As you orient yourself and your vision adjusts, you see concrete walls and floors and a slow moving black sludge a few feet to your right. Lucian is still on the ground and isn't moving.

Esprit15
2012-08-30, 11:39 PM
"Oh my head...where are we- HEY!" He sees their apparent protector passed out on the ground. "Hey man, wake up!" He shakes Lucian a bit, trying to not shake him too violently, but enough to rouse him.

Major
2012-08-30, 11:39 PM
Kelaeon quickly rolls to his feet and flexes his hand, the hidden assassin blade snapping out. He looks around trying to figure out where he is as he closes his eyes and vanishes to give him time to examine the area without as much threat.

Vanish
If less than 5
[roll0] vs 16, if not 16 I'll edit post

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-30, 11:56 PM
Francis glances around for a moment, and then digs in his pack, finding his torches, he pulls them out. Then, he releases Torch, his Chimchar. He holds the torch out to the little monkey.

Hey Torch, could you light me up Torch obliges, spitting flames onto each one, he hands two of them to whoever is closest, and then holds his high, trying to illuminate their surroundings.

I wonder where we are, and what nasty surprises might be lurking down here for us. He scans the are, looking to see if there were any pokemon lurking in wait for a tasty snack to drop in on them.

Perception [roll0]

Cormag81
2012-08-31, 12:06 AM
Ashley looks around and can barely see so she returns Prometheus and sends out Persephone, "Hello again girl can you give us a light please?" the hour she remembers spending during the teleport helped her calm down and while she still doesn't really understand whats going on she calm enough now to have regained her composure.

Dragonsage
2012-08-31, 12:12 AM
Tarja took an extra moment to adjust herself to the sudden change of location. The unpleasant smell seemed to have helped her along quickly. "Lucian?" She moved over to the psychic and began to help him up. With her free hand she generated some personal lighting and looked around. "Are you okay?"

[roll0] perception check

using Photokinesis to make a small light for herself.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-31, 12:52 AM
{table="header"]X|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|O|P
1|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
2|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
3|||||W|W|W|W|W|||W1|||
4|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
5|||||W|W/W2|W|W|W||||||
6|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
7|||||W|W|W|W|W||||To|Fr|Br
8||||W3|W|W|W|W|W||||Pe|As|Lu
9|||||W|W|W|W|W|||||Ka|Ta
10|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
11|||||W|W/W4|W|W|W||||||
12|||||W|W|W|W|W|||W5|||
13|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
14|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
15|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||[/table]

W is water. W# is a wild pokemon

Init:
Trainers
Wilds
Torch
Persephone

Lucian stirs slightly, but does not awake. Good, he's alive. Bryan, Ashley and Kelaeon hear some splashing in the water as the various light sources come in. Directly across the dark water stands a short blue pokemon with a swirl on its belly. It glares at the group angrily, more splashing reveals 4 more making a rough circle around the group.

alright, no surprise round. Note: a pokemon may not act the round it was released. Trainers go first, then the wilds (they are faster than Torch and Persephone). Please don't meta, I know you know what it is, your characters don't.

Cormag81
2012-08-31, 12:57 AM
Ashley wipes out her DEX and scans the wild mons befor backing away from them. "Persephone be ready and get behind me these guys don't look happy to see us." she then backs away from the oncoming Pokemon, draws her gun and levels it at the oncoming mon. Yet she holds off firing untill she's sure their hostile

Ashley and Persephone switch places

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 01:15 AM
Bryan scans the mons quickly. They were swimming, probably a water type. Kite would learn well from this. He sends the Mantyke to J7 and pulls out his pistol, firing at W1.

Trainer Attack
Short range, 5m, Physical, Normal
AC: [roll0] 6
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: [roll2]

Forgot stats
Bryan
96/96
4 Evasion

Kite
34/34
10 Defense
13 Sp Def

Major
2012-08-31, 01:20 AM
A group of pokemon Kelaeon didn't recognize appeared and the stealthed man could tell they didn't look thrilled. Still, they were the enemy. Quickly Kelaeon decided to ambush one before he released a pokemon. He didn't want to waste his stealth.

Moving quickly, Kelaeon lunged from his hiding spot at the nearest pokemon, dashing towards it like a blur, and flipped over it before thrusting out with his blade to stab the pokemon. Once those near him were down he would take the time to release Kira.

Shift to L13
Use an Arms Attack (Hidden Blade) on W5

[roll0] vs 6 (If 16-20 poison and critical hit)
[roll1]

Trainer Stats:

HP: 96/96
Evasion: +6

Dragonsage
2012-08-31, 01:35 AM
Tarja gave a bit of an annoyed and relieved sigh as she propped Lucian against the wall. She then turned to see what the others, who were teleported with her, were going on about. "Oh.." She said as she looked over at the things coming out of the water. She then reached for Irelia ball and sent her out at L 10, while she scanned one of the mons. She readies her dagger but does little else.

Irelia: 31/31 Hp 6 def, 4 Sdef, 7Spd

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-31, 04:54 AM
Francis grimaces as the blue pokemon appear out of the water. Great, just great, we teleport right on top of a wild's nest. Francis scans the little blue pokemon.

We're surrounded, it'd be best if we could thin out their ranks a little. He pulled out a pokeball and threw it at the nearest pokemon, the one that Bryan had just shot.

Capture roll on W1: [roll0]

Francis 77/77
Evasion 5

Torch 34/34
Def&SpDef 5

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-31, 09:30 AM
Map
1|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
2|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
3|||||W|W|W|W|W|W1|||||
4|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
5|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
6|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
7|||||W|W|W/W2|W|W|Ki|||To|Fr|Br
8||||W3|W|W|W|W|W|||As|Pe||Lu
9|||||W|W|W/W4|W|W||||| |Ta
10|||||W|W|W|W|W|||Ir|||
11|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
12|||||W|W|W|W|W|W5|||||
13|||||W|W|W|W|W|||Ka|||
14|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||

Init:
Trainers
Wilds
Torch
Persephone
Kite
Irelia

Bryan's shot stagger's the pokemon backwards, who gurgles angrily in response. Keleaon's blade slices clean through its soft moist flesh, the poor thing crying in agony. Francis ball collides with W1, absorbing it. The ball shakes once. Twice. Three times...PSHEWWWWW! The ball bursts open, releasing the injured beastie.

The blue mon spring into action. W1 squirts a stream at Torch, hitting the poor fire type enough to drop him in one blow. W2 at Kite, hitting particularly hard. W3 shoots at Ashley from across the 'river' blasting her in the face. W4 swirls the pattern on its belly at Irelia, putting her into a hypnotic trance, W5 trying to do the same to Kelaeon but he's quick enough to look away from the bewildering patterns.

Damage
Torch 34
Kite 4 and was a crit, would have dealt no damage otherwise
Ashley 27 and a crit again!
Irelia is asleep.

Cormag81
2012-08-31, 11:01 AM
Ashley stagers from the blow but knows she can still fight, "Persephone line it up and use confuse ray." Then after Persephone confuses some of the Wilds she returns her and sends out Prometheus.

Persephone moves to J6 and uses confuse ray on W2 and W3 (yes I figured out how to hit them both with a Ten meter long straight line) she is then returned on Ashleys turn and replaced with Prometheus at K9
My computer is back to refusing to work with Google docs. Sorry can't access my own sheet to give you stats.

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 11:28 AM
"You want that one? Here, let me help with that." He fires again at W1 as he runs out to K6 to protect the party from further attacks.
No damage taken

Arms Attack
Physical
If Crit: +[roll2]

Dragonsage
2012-08-31, 12:20 PM
"Irelia, now's not the time to snooze!" Tarja called out to her purrloin to try to wake her. Her dagger lift off from her hands, suspended in mid air for a moment as she takes aim at W5. The dagger then shoots towards the her target.

[roll0] vs 16 on the first round

Rolling the damage in ooc :P

Major
2012-08-31, 02:13 PM
Kelaeon reached down pressing a button on one of his pokeballs and out popped Kira the Sneasel. Seeing his chance to grab one of the pokemon he quickly hurls a pokeball at the creature.

Capture roll: [roll0] Welp there goes a pokeball -_-

Kira:
Hp: 33/33
Speed: 20
Defense/Special Defense: 6
Type: Dark/Ice
Has the Stealth Capability

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-31, 08:14 PM
Francis looks on in shock as his pokemon goes down in one hit, it just had to be water types. Torch! Quickly he returned Torch and sent out Jasmine. The little pokemon sat on Francis's shoulder.

Let's put on a show Jasmine! The abra held out its hands, and a pulsing green ball formed in between them. She flings it at W4 with the power of her mind.

Using quick switch feature, Jasmine will get to go (either slower than mons and goes now, or goes before wilds next turn if wild)

Energy Ball, rolling in OOC. 13 accuracy 42 grass damage

Jasmine. HP 39. Def 5. SpDef 6

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-31, 11:49 PM
Map
1|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
2|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
3|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
4|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
5|||||W|W|W/W1|W|W||||||
6|||||W|W|W|W|W||Br||||
7|||||W|W|W/W2|W|W/Ki||||To|Fr|
8||||W3|W|W|W|W|W|||As| ||Lu
9|||||W|W|W|W|W||Pr||| |Ta
10|||||W|W|W/W5|W|W|||Ir|||
11|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
12|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
13|||||W|W|W|W|W||Ki|Ka|||
14|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||

Init:
Trainers
Kira (can’t act)
Jasmine (same square as Francis)
Wilds
Torch
Persephone
Kite
Irelia

Persophone's beam causes W2 and W4 to start swimming in tiny circles, before Jasmine's ball of energy blasts W4. W4 stops moving but tiny bubbles tell you its still alive. Bryan's shot hits W1 squarely again, it staggering back wounded. Tarja's knife slices through W5, odd ooze seeping out if its wounds. It stays standing, but its wheezing heavily. Kira appears next to Kelaeon, snarling at the water-types. The pokeball goes wide, hitting ground with a metallic clank.

W1 swirls it belly at Bryan, but its targetting is off. W2 swims in lazy circles before stopping, shaking its head and fires a blast of water at Bryan. Though the water connects, Bryan is able to roll with the pressure, shrugging the brunt of the damage. W3 fires at the newly released Prometheus, the jet of water colliding with the goo hard. W5 fires a blast of water at Kira, throwing the mon off balance. W1 and W5 both dive into the water and swim to the saftey of the middle of the stream.

Damage
Hypnosis and Water Gun missed (dice love Es right now)
W2 critted to cure Confusion
W3 hit Prometheus for 14
W5 hit Kira for 17

Also a note: I added a google dox to the pad giving examples of AoEs. Additionally, I am not allowing diagonal movement, as it gets confusing and annoying rather quickly. Not penalizing you for this battle, as its still a learning thing for a new GM and his players.

Major
2012-09-01, 12:39 AM
Kelaeon races after the retreating Poliwag pokemon and hurls a pokeball at him.

Shift to J10, attempt number 2 to catch W5
[roll0]

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 12:51 AM
Bryan laughs. Easy fight. "Kite, you know what to do. Blast 'em." Kite hops into the water (should have been at J7, now is at I7) and flashes, a pulsing beam of light flying from the little manta to W2.

Signal Beam
Special, Bug
AC: [roll0] 2, Confuse on 19-20

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 01:16 AM
(Forgot that mons were slow enough for trainer actions too)

Bryan swears under his breath at the Signal Beam missing. There were ways to make up for the fault, but it was still an annoyance. He walks over to J8 to better guard the group, yells "Girls, stay back. Don't want the mons hurting any of you," and fires at W1 again. It's hard to tell if he's trying to be gentlemanly or is just being sexist. Could really sound either way.

Arms Attack
Physical
Damage: [roll1] (Add 3, been forgetting it's level 15)

Dragonsage
2012-09-01, 01:39 AM
Tarja reaches out with her Telekinesis to retrieve her dagger as she speaks directly into Irelia's mind. 'Wake up you lazy kitty!' She then raises a brow as one the men stepped forward. "Oh? What a gentleman." She smirked as she took aim at her next target, not minding the idea of a meat shield.

[roll0] vs 14 for the second round of sleep

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-01, 08:12 AM
Francis runs forward and pulls another pokeball from his belt. I hope this works. He throws the ball at W1, arcing it lightly trying to hit the center of the swirl on the pokemon.

Shift to O5. Throwing pokeball at W1. [roll0]

Cormag81
2012-09-01, 11:42 AM
Ashley sees prometheus get hit and want to go and help but knows it wouldnt accomplish anything. The little green blob finds the moves to the pther side of Ashley and launches a spear of psychic energy at w2. Ashley decides that Prometheus can take care of itself and moves behind prometheis to fire over kites head at w2.

If defenses were already subtracted from that attack on Prometheus the he is
Prometheus 27/40 HP, 10 def, 10 Sdef, 2 spd if not he has 37 HP
Ashley 41/68
Prometheus is at K7 Ashley L7 still behind reflect I think.
Prometheus:
Psyshock
AC: [roll0] (2)
Damage: [roll1] use def
Ashley:
Arms attack
AC: [roll2] (6)
Damage: [roll3]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-01, 09:49 PM
Map
1|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
2|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
3|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
4|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
5|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
6|||||W|W|W|W|W|| ||||
7||||W2|W|W|W|W|W/Ki||Pr|As|To|Fr|
8||||W3|W|W|W|W|W||Br| | ||Lu
9|||||W|W|W|W|W|| ||| |Ta
10|||||W|W|W|W|W|||Ir|||
11|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
12|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
13|||||W|W|W|W|W||Ki|Ka|||
14|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||

Init:
Trainers
Kira
Wilds
Persephone
Kite
Irelia

Kelaeon's ball collides, absorbing the Poliwag instantly. Kite and Prometheus both shoot wide, blasting nothing but empty water. Francis tries to throw the pokeball, but he fakes himself out and never releases it from his hand (its not used). Bryan's shot down's Poliwag 1, its body drifting lazily in the water.

W2 swims across the rest of the water and hops out and shots dual streams of water with W3 at Bryan for 37 damage. Also: 'dex have ID them as Poliwags.

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 10:07 PM
Bryan spits out a bit of the water. "Would you guys mind not playing Safari Zone and help me kill these stupid things!? Kite, slam that one!" he yells. He points his gun at W3 and Kite dives through the water, leaping out and slamming into the tadpole. Bryan wades into Uxie knows what (I8), and fires.
Arms Attack
Physical

Tackle
Physical
AC: [roll3] 3
Damage: [roll4]
If Crit: +[roll5]

Dragonsage
2012-09-01, 10:39 PM
A little frustrated with the napping kitty, Tarja doesn't even attempt try to wake it. Not much good it would do awake anyway. She then moves forward to K9 and takes aim at W2 just before the dagger is sent flying on it's own towards the target.

[roll0] sleep check vs 12 for third round.
Irelia used assist, rolled in OOC, got scratch but couldn't get in range of anything so fizzled :P

Tarja's attack
[roll1] AC vs 6

[roll2] normal physical

[roll3] if crit

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-01, 10:54 PM
Jasmine can't use energy ball again so soon, and she can't attack any other way. I could throw my knife, but I don't want to lose it in the water. Francis steps backwards to P7, and stores torches ball safely in his belt.

Major
2012-09-01, 11:10 PM
Kelaeon took a deep breath and tried to recall his training. If he could pick up enough speed and use his training he should be able to run and possibly jump across the water to stab the poliwag. Even if he failed the jump his movement speed should allow him to rush across it quickly without being submerged in the crap.

Moving quickly he sprang into action with a jump to clear the water. As the man flew threw the air he readied his blade landing with a descending stab at the poliwag as he landed beside it.

Last turn I shifted to J10 so due to my ungodly speed I'd like to shift from J10 to D9 and shank W3.
==Jumps over water (ooc)===

Acc: [roll0] vs 6 (16-20=Crit, not using my leaf stone for poison)

Kira will be Shifting to J10 where Kelaeon was.

Cormag81
2012-09-01, 11:12 PM
Prometheus rolls behind byran and creates a barrier on the edge of the water then it rolls to it's left and creats another barrier again on the edge of the water. "You okay sir that's a lot of water coming at you, here take these should take the edge off the pain."

Promethues moves to J8 uses reflect and then moves on to J9 and does it again.
Ashley follows Prometheus into J8 and uses treat minor wounds restoring 20 hp to Byran.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-02, 04:00 PM
Map
1|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
2|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
3|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
4|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
5|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
6|||||W|W|W|W|W|| ||||
7||||W2|W/Ki|W|W|W|W||||||Fr
8||||W3|W|W|W|W|W/Br|As|| | ||Lu
9||||Ke|W|W|W|W|W||Ta|Pro|| |
10|||||W|W|W|W|W|||Ir|||
11|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
12|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||
13|||||W|W|W|W|W||Ki||||
14|||||W|W|W|W|W||||||

Init:
Trainers
Kira
Wilds
Persephone
Kite
Irelia

The combined blows nearly drop W3, but it stays standing. They panic, and fire at Kelaeon together, both connecting for 43.

Dragonsage
2012-09-02, 04:20 PM
"Judge it.." Tarja sighed when she saw her dagger miss. A flame started to from in her hand as she twirled around on her heel, allowing the fire to dance around her before she released the fire towards W2.

Tarja's health: 85/92 hp

Fire Spin
Prerequisites: Fire Breather
At-Will – Drains 7 of user’s HP per use.
Target: Trainer or Pokemon.
Effect: Use the Move Fire Spin. Use your CON stat as your SP. ATK stat.

[roll0] vs 4

[roll1] trapped roll

[roll2] damage roll

[roll3] if crit

Esprit15
2012-09-02, 04:21 PM
"Judge it, get out of the way, man! Kite, Signal Beam again!" Kite backs up one space and fires at W2
Signal Beam
Special
AC: [roll0] 2, Confuse on 19-20

Bryan fires at W2.
Arms Attack
Physical
AC: [roll3] 6
Damage: [roll4]
If Crit: +[roll5]

Major
2012-09-02, 04:55 PM
Kira should have been at J10 not K13 (shifted her last turn).

Kelaeon grunts as the close range makes it hard to dodge the strikes. Luckily his body was well belt and though it hurt, he was still standing.

He swings his blade right at the close by poliwag intending to stab it in the skull while Kira moves closer to try and get in range.

Kelaeon vs W3
Arm Attack
[roll0] vs 6 (not using any stones since its almost dead)
[roll1]

Kira shift to J6

Major
2012-09-02, 05:22 PM
Kira, unable to cross the lake of poison shoots the poliwag a claw and insults it's mother. "SNEASEL SNEAS!"

Using Taunt on W2
[roll0] vs 2

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-02, 05:23 PM
Francis waits patiently as Jasmine gathers energy for another attack. When her eyes snap open, Francis runs forwards, and Jasmine launches another ball of energy at the W3.

Shift to K8. Jasmine uses energy ball [roll0] AC 2

Grass special damage [roll1] 17+ opponet -1 SpDef CS

On crit [roll2]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-02, 06:19 PM
Kite's signal beam tears through the remaining Poliwag, dropping both in a single blow. Kelaeon nimbly dodges the beam. Kite makes his way back across the sludge, Kelaeon nimbly jumping across. Lucian is still unconscious on the ground behind you.

Preception Checks please.
Kelaoen's Poliwag:
Level 11 at 10% HP
Ability [roll0]
Nature [roll1]
Gender [roll2]
Bryan was poisoned, just forgot to say it.
Exp Drop: 825, to be split evenly between those who participated. 1 Mon would get all, 2 would get 412 each.

Cormag81
2012-09-02, 06:21 PM
"that water doesn't look very healthy, here this should prevent infection mister.....?" Ashley says as Byron steps out of the sludge and she hands him some more pills to cure the poisoning. Prometheus looks at the enemy toads and decides not to attempt to get into range to attack again so he sits and waits.

Ashley uses pain killers on Byran healing poison. Prometheus does nothing due to being out of range of all actually attacking moves.

Esprit15
2012-09-02, 06:25 PM
Bryan climbs out of the sludge, and proceeds to vomit on the ground. "Would someone *hurk* please get me something to wipe that stuff off of me? I can feel something eating at my skin." He shudders again.

"Thanks, miss."

Major
2012-09-02, 07:17 PM
Kelaeon glances around from his side of the water pool to try and see if there were anymore enemies.

"I'm going to jump back across, give me some space." He says before attempting to jump back across with his full quick movement.

Upon landing he looks at the new pokeball before hooking it to his belt.

Perception: [roll0]
Dex check: [roll1] Missed the autojump while in the hurry to post perception before heading out.

Dragonsage
2012-09-02, 08:14 PM
After the last poliwag fainted, Tarja turned back to Lucian and approached him. She place her hands on his shoulders and shuck him gently. "Lucian!" She tried waking him as Irelia approached her trainer and pawed at her, trying to get attention from her trainer but was only meet with an annoyed gaze before continuing to attempt to wake the psychic. She tries to read some of his thought while he was out, trying to get some answers and a better read of his condition.

[roll0] peception

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-03, 06:48 AM
Good job girl. Francis says as he returns Jasmine. He glances over at the body of the man called Lucian who teleported them to the sewers. He walks up to Tarja, and asks Is he ok? I don't know anything about medicine.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-03, 09:29 AM
Everyone hears an odd, repetitive sound. It is a loud, low pitch whine echoeing off every wall. Try as you might, only Bryan can determine where its coming from. North. Except Kelaeon, who only hears his own voice in his head I've got a Poliwag! I've got a Poliwag!

Tarja

As you delve into Lucian's unconscious mind, you are flooded with images. They are rapid, blurred and unfocused. It felt like you were in a dream. Int roll to decipher dream images.

Esprit15
2012-09-03, 09:47 AM
"Huh, what's that sound..." He looks past the Auras of the group to see if he senses anything to the north.

Major
2012-09-03, 12:19 PM
Poliwag is so boss, I can't wait till it gets stronger and then I-- Kelaeon is snapped out of his thinking by one of the men with him commenting on a noise. He glances in the direction the man is looking at trying to figure out what the man sees.

Dragonsage
2012-09-03, 12:23 PM
Tarja tried to relax herself as she drove into Lucian's mind. She was cautious because she'd never tried this on another psychic.

[roll0] int check

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-03, 12:49 PM
Tarja

With difficulty, you are able to sort through the images and organize them into some kind of coherent fashion. There is a cluster of images of Lucian talking with Bruno and Cynthia in some kind of metal room, discussing something but the words are garbled nonsense. There are a random smattering of images of Lucian traveling in a dark cave, though it is impossible to tell which cave or if the images of are the same cave.

But one series of images are clear as day. The images show Lucian travelling through the confrence grounds a few hours before hand, while the stage was being setup. He approaches Cynthia and Riley and speak with them, again garbled. The images fast forward, to him approaching Tarja. His delight is obvious she has attended. The images show these events from his perspective, all the way up to Riley's introduction. Then things get strange. As Riley approaches the stand, their is a piercing cry and Riley falls to his knees. Then Cynthia, and then Simon. Then the images become blurred again. You realize whatever was affecting Cynthia, Simon and Riley had started to affect Lucian too. Then blackness.

Everyone Else

The noise is getting louder. It's almost here. Lucian stirs, making a pained face. He blinks and looks up at Tarja, before she is shut out of his mind, rather forcibly. I'd prefer, ngh that you ask ngh first.

Dragonsage
2012-09-03, 01:21 PM
"My apologies. I was just trying to wake you, figured diving into your mind would be the quickest way." Tarja offered Lucian a hand to help him up.

Esprit15
2012-09-03, 01:54 PM
Bryan focuses on Kite. Come on, open up your mind.

Channeling Kite
[roll0] DC: 45-15 (Full HP) +20 (Level under 20)=50

If successful, Borrowing Signal Beam

Cormag81
2012-09-03, 06:45 PM
Ashley looks around trying to find the source of the noise. "Sorry boy I can't see a thing out here time to switch out." Ashley returns Prometheus and releases Persephone once again.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-03, 07:50 PM
Francis releases Torch, and examines him to make sure that he isn't in any serious trouble. Is everyone alright? Torch, my chimchar, fainted, are you guys ok?

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-03, 07:58 PM
Torch lays limp on the ground. Besides a nasty bruise on his side where the Water Gun hit, nothing serious. Bryan connects with Kite easily, gaining power from his companion. Lucian accept Tarja's hand and using her support, pulls himself up against the wall, leaning on her heavily. Where's...Blaine?

The whining grows louder and louder. Its right on top of you! The water ripples. Whatever it is, its big. In the distance you can make out a large shape, as wide as the river of sewages, skimming the top. It closes the distance quickly and it becomes clear what it is.

Ontop of a large skiff is Blaine, sitting at a small control panel. Behind him is a large fan which you suspect was what was making so much noise. Sorry for taking so long. Took me longer than expected to get out of that mess up there. How is everyone?

Esprit15
2012-09-03, 07:58 PM
"Well enough. I got a bit of medicine in my bag if I get banged up, and Kite here is just fine. Thank you for the stuff for that sludge though, Miss... I don't think I caught your name." He looks at the unconscious Chimchar. "Spray down his wounds with a potion. She'll be up in a little bit." Kite looks like he's about to nod off, but a command through the connection snaps the Mantyke to attention.

"Fine enough. Now why the Muk are we in a sewer."

Cormag81
2012-09-03, 08:43 PM
"Griffen" Ashley finishes for him. "Sorry sir but I can't help your chimchar, torch you said his name was. Anyway without adaquate supplies and in this environment" she waves her hand signifying their general location. "I would do more harm then good."

Next she turns to Lucien "sir I thank you for your assistance with our escape and would like to offer my services as a medical examiner if you require them."

Finally she turns to Blaine whom she had deliberately ignored up until this point. "I've decided to assist you people in your efforts to subdue this rebellion but I want to make one thing clear. I do this not out of conviction to see it done but out of gratitude for services rendered and because at the moment I have no means with which to return home. As soon as I feel that my dept has been repaid and I've aquired suitable transport home I wil bid fair well to this crazy war torn land and return home."

Major
2012-09-03, 09:01 PM
Kelaeon glances at the boat, "Just a few Poliwags. Much easier to deal with than the chaos that would have ensued would have been." Kelaeon says as he retracts his assassin's blade and recalls Kira to her pokeball, "With this war starting up do any of you know if Master Janine is alright? Or Master Koga?" He ask Blaine and Lucien.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-03, 09:47 PM
In order: Quickest way to secretly travel away from danger, fair enough, and Janine is in Fuschia and Koga can take care of himself. How is Lucian doing? He didn't faint did he? I told him trying to teleport in his condition would be a bad idea. He motions for you to board the fan-boat.

Dragonsage
2012-09-03, 09:56 PM
Tarja helped the weakened psychic over to the boat, bracing his arm around her shoulder to help him along. "Yes, he did faint and only recently came too." When she reached the boat she recalled Irelia and reached for her dagger with her mind, putting it away before continuing. "What do you know of his condition and should I be concerned that I might be affected?"

Esprit15
2012-09-03, 10:06 PM
Bryan picks up the Mantyke on the off chance that they were attacked again, though he doubted anything would actually attack them on the machine, and gets on board with everyone else. "I'm a bit worried about him as well. Shouldn't a Psychic be able to handle teleporting?

Major
2012-09-03, 10:42 PM
Kelaeon glances at the two, "Well, I for one am willing to wait for any more questions and answers till away from this smell..." He says moving towards the boat, "Permission to come aboard, sir?"

Cormag81
2012-09-03, 11:37 PM
"As long as that's understood." Ashley follows lucien onto the boat staying close to the injured elite in case he needs medical attention. Persephone stays close to her giving her the light she needs in case things go south and Ashley needs to give medical aid.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-04, 09:00 AM
"Griffen" Ashley finishes for him. "Sorry sir but I can't help your chimchar, torch you said his name was. Anyway without adaquate supplies and in this environment" she waves her hand signifying their general location. "I would do more harm then good."

Francis nods, and returns Torch to his pokeball, the girl seems to know what she's talking about.

Let's get out of here before anything nastier than a polywag shows up, I don't like the look of that water.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-04, 10:55 AM
Blaine nods to Kelaeon, giving him permission. Again. As everyone boards, Blaine hits the throttle and you rocket through the sewer sludge, taking some break neck turns. He was in a hurry it appeared.

Normally, a Psychic can handle Teleport easily. Stronger ones can teleport several people or pokemon at once with no problem. Lucian is far stronger than those psychics. But something has gone.... wrong as of late. Utilizing his powers drains him much more than they should. Anything beyond telepathy and simple telekinetic tasks severly weakens him. As you've seen, teleporting multiple people knocked him unconscious. I don't believe it is any sort of contagious malady, Ms. Blackthron. No other psychic has had similar symptoms to my knowledge. But it has been degenerative. He has been in decline for over a year now. I've calculated the degeneration rate. By this time next year, he won't even be able to hold a telepathic conversation without fainting.

I'll be fine. Don't.... worry bout me.

Esprit15
2012-09-04, 11:21 AM
"The Psychic who may have saved out lives is slowly losing his powers and we're supposed to just ignore it and say 'Okay?' I'm all for being pragmatic, but that's just..." Judge it, had the word and lost it.

Dragonsage
2012-09-04, 01:33 PM
"So the cause is unknown? That's troubling." Tarja held on to Lucian to help brace against the quick turns. That must not feel good for someone who's still trying to recover. "And he's right Lucian," She nodded towards the man who had earlier told the girls to stand back, "can just ignore the fact something is wrong. Where are we headed to in such a hurry anyway?"

Major
2012-09-04, 02:34 PM
As the group talked about Psychic things, Kelaeon merely stood at the front of the boat watching where they were going. Despite the sharp turns and the speed, he didn't hold onto a railing and merely stood with a firm stance with his arms crossed.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-04, 03:10 PM
While Blaine was explaining the psychics malady, Francis shivered in horror. What would it be like, to lose part of yourself? Slowly, and knowing that something you used to take for granted was being stripped away from you, one strand at a time.

Francis looked down to his hands, and thought of what would happen if it were him. To lose feeling and control of his hands, to not be able to juggle three balls, let alone seven. To lose the one thing that connected him to Bobby.

He glances down. He would rather die than lose that part of himself.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-04, 09:13 PM
If there was something you two could do, I would ask in a heartbeat. But no matter what I or Blaine or the platoon of trained medical staff can do; tests, trails, drugs, therapy's, nothing works nor identify the cause. We even went as far as to let Sabrina delve into my mind to see if it was a subconscious block, but she found nothing. Blaine hands Lucian a vial of thick black ichor. Lucian opens the container, letting out an odor far stronger than the sludge beneath you. With a pained look, he downs the ichor in one gulp, fighting back the urge to gag and failing. This concoction Blaine cooked up helps me recover, but it's toxic. If I take too much in a period of time, I may die. It helps tremondously but its only a bandaid on a gaping wound. I truely appreciate the concern, but it is not your place to worry. Let my wife fuss over me.

In the back of Francis' mind, he hear's Lucian's voice, much weaker than earlier. You understand my pain. I thank you.

We are heading towards our ride out of this void hole. Don't worry, we are almost out of the sewers. Hope you like swimming.

Esprit15
2012-09-04, 09:24 PM
"Swimming is fine. Group as a whole seems fit enough to take a short swim."

Cormag81
2012-09-04, 09:29 PM
"Weather or not you want our help as a medical profesional I'm not going to let this deterioration go unchecked. If I have to I'll hunt down a cure without your blessing, I won't allow a man who saved my life to slowly die when I have the power to stop it." Ashley keeps close to the weakened psychic. Persephone rolls her eyes at Ashley knowing that when she get's like this only one person can stop her and she wasn't even in the country.
"As for you mister if you don't want to injure your friend more I advise you slow down and drive this thing, whatever it is, more carefully." she continue half sarcastic half not.

Major
2012-09-04, 09:52 PM
"As long as it isn't swimming in that toxic gunk I have no problem with swimming." Kelaeon says with a shrug.

Dragonsage
2012-09-04, 09:55 PM
Tarja sighs. "I don't mind swimming if we must."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-05, 12:49 AM
Swimming's fine, I'm not the best, but I can go relatively short distances. No water types though, so I won't be any help defending against anything lurking in the water.

Esprit15
2012-09-05, 12:57 AM
Bryan looks at his Mantyke at the comment of a lack of water types, and the baby manta laughs. Well, gurgles. "Well I suppose it's good you have the rest of us then, unless I'm really the only one with a water type."

Cormag81
2012-09-05, 01:08 AM
"No water types here just a ghost a psychic and a normal. But Persephone here, wile not the best against waters, could at least cover us from the air." Ashley says when she overhears the conversation move to types of Pokemon.

Dragonsage
2012-09-05, 01:23 AM
"I don't have anything water type nor anything really effective against water." Tarja said plainly.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-05, 01:25 AM
Righto, prepare your selves. The sewers very quickly widen and a blinding light is ahead of you. Blaine flips a switch and the fan blows in reverse slowing the vessel to a stop. As your eyes adjust, you notice your at the end of the sewers, where it drains into the ocean. Blaine and Lucian both get up and go to the edge of the boat, which is hanging over the lip. Blaine digs into his pocket and retrieves six small devices, placing five of them on the boat's edge. Join us won't you?

Blaine shoves the device into his mouth and Lucian retrieves one from his own pocket and does the same. They both step off the boat and fall into the ocean.

Esprit15
2012-09-05, 01:43 AM
Bryan looks over the device, eventually figuring it out. Dang, never swam in clothing before. Kite leaps out of his arms and into the water. You're so slow! Come on! The Mantyke leaps out of the water impatiently as its owner kicks off his shoes, holds them in one hand, and leaps head-first into the water, following the two guides. Kite goes just ahead of him, attempting to school and make swimming easier for the humans, but let's be honest: none of them were adept enough swimmers to take advantage of that, especially fully clothed.

Bryan looks around nervously, and signals Kite to keep an eye and ear out for danger.
Bryan Perception: [roll0]
Kite Perception: [roll1] Add in whatever modifiers you see fit

Dragonsage
2012-09-05, 02:20 AM
'My old enemy.' Tarja mused as she looked out into the water and placed the device in her mouth. She was thankful for the fact that her father helped her over fear of water when she was younger, as she kicked off her shoes holding them in hand before diving to the water feet first. She only wished that she was wearing something easier to swim in.

After landing in the water, she give a look around trying to spot where Lucian and Blaine were.
[roll0] perception if needed

Major
2012-09-05, 02:28 AM
"Only water-type I have is the poliwag. Barely alive and probably not in best of moods." He says before taking the device and putting it in his mouth and diving in.

Despite his words from before, it is clear that Kelaeon has quite a lot of experience with water.

Perception if needed: [roll0]

Underwater speed: 8
Damn it feels good to be a ninja...

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-05, 07:34 AM
Francis looked over the edge of the boat. I'll need to buy new clothes, this outfit is Not going to survive the journey intact. He shoves the device into his mouth, and jumps in feet first.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-05, 09:19 AM
As you all dive in, it becomes quickly obvious where the your pair of guides are heading. In front of you, no more than 10m away, is a large submerged vessel, with pinpricks of light dotting its haul. The submarine is huge, you can't even see the tail end of it in the water.

Blaine turns around and motions you towards one point of light larger than the others, before following Lucian towards it. Upon reaching it, you find it is a small opening in the hull you can swim up through. Once everyone is inside, a bunker door slides behind you silently. Blaine and Lucian swim upwards to the surface.

As you surface, you find your self in a large hanger bay of some kind, with a variety of vehicles; terrestial, aerial and aquatic, positioned near ports similar to the one you just came in. People are busy busing about, doing various tasks at computer stations or on the vehicles. Standing right in front of you is a woman, who Kelaeon recognizes instantly as Janine. Bout time you got here. Took you guys long enough. The sub lurches as it begins to move forward sluggishly.

Esprit15
2012-09-05, 10:08 AM
Bryan looks around at the many people hard at work at the computers, at the three very important figures before him. "Anyone got a dry set of clothes?"

Dragonsage
2012-09-05, 12:31 PM
Tarja pulled herself out of the water and tries to rinse her hair dry, feeling like a wet match.

Major
2012-09-05, 02:43 PM
Kelaeon climbs out of the water and glances around, however, upon seeing the woman before him, he stops and quickly bows. "Master." He says taking a knee.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-05, 03:52 PM
Francis clambers out of the water and glances at the person kneeling on the ground. I will not kneel. Maybe the league has some kind of weird cult that I never knew about, and what's with all this machinery; I never knew the league was this well stocked. It's kind of scary to think about, they could kill anybody and they would have no say in it. I wonder what the rebellion has?

He looks up. I'd like dry clothes too, preferably something light and loose, I hate wearing spandex.

Cormag81
2012-09-05, 10:49 PM
Ashley returns Persephone before she jumps into the water after the rest of the group. Being a inexperienced swimmer means that she is the last to arrive in the sub. Her initial reaction is one of complete shock and awe she didn't think a mobile machine of this size was even possible, let alone existed. For the first few seconds she just stands there with a blank look on her face. When she pulls the pieces of her shattered reality back together. Next she realizes that everyone else is asking about clothing, except the crazy ninja guy who reacted to the greeter like she was some kind of goddess. "Is there any place I can change before you drag me on another one of your crazy adventures."

Esprit15
2012-09-05, 10:56 PM
"Hey, any one of these people could snap you like a twig. Show some respect for our leaders here." He recalls his Mantyke. Something told him he wouldn't need a mon out here, and might get some odd looks for doing otherwise.

Cormag81
2012-09-05, 11:05 PM
"Frankly Sir they called me not the other way around and until I know why I'm going to show them about as much respect as they've shown me. And as far as their ability to kill me, well if they wanted me dead they could have just left me in the plaza. Yet here I am so I guess they have to live with it hmm"

Yeah I know to high of a CHA to be this bitchy blah blah blah. I'm playing her how she was built so untill I get a legitement reason for her to not hate everyone (Lucian excluded) around her she's going to be a bitch.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-05, 11:13 PM
Janine chuckles at Kelaeon. Guess your officially one of us now? C'mon stand up. No need for formalities here. This isn't the Dojo. Lets get you and your friends into some dry clothes and we can tell you why your all here. The trio lead you to a locker room where fresh dry clothes await you.

After everyone is dressed, they start guiding you through the interior of the sub. Blaine slows his pace so he is equal with Ashley. I'm sorry for my treatment of you earlier. I was only concerned for your saftey. Forgive me. He bows deeply, not missing a step and stepping over a gangplank.

Soon, you arrive to what seems to be the command room. There is a large glass dome that lets you view the ocean, pokemon floundering to get out of the subs way. At the helm is a man with a sailor's hat and jacket. He looked about as old as Blaine and gives you a grunt of acknowledgment without turning to address you.

Blaine, Janine and Lucian turn and adress you. Here is the command center of the Kyogre 2. Welcome. If you have any questions. Know is the time.

Esprit15
2012-09-05, 11:17 PM
Bryan tenses at the girl's comment, and moves to the other side of the group as they walk.

"Wow, this place is amazing... Wonder what happened to Kyogre 1." He gives a quiet chuckle at the bad joke. "...so why were we brought here? And what has happened to Champion Shirona due to her falling out with the League?"

Cormag81
2012-09-05, 11:26 PM
"I accept your apology and apologize myself, my anger is not with but with your organization for dragging me away from home on what now appears to be a wild goose chase. You provided a convenient target so I vented and I apologize for that, but it doesn't change my opinion of this league or of my treatment by said league. I know it would have been much worse had I not had your assistance in the escape from the plaza, but I never would have been in any danger if not for that stupid letter or my stupid father." Ashley continues into the command center and begins to absorb the scope of the ship.

"How is this ship not discovered by your enemies?"

Dragonsage
2012-09-05, 11:28 PM
"Right." Tarja let down her hair for the the time being. "From what I gathered from my conversation with, Lucian I was invited to watch conference in person for a reason. Obviously the rest of you were invited for similar purposes." She gestured towards the strangers in the group. She also left out the part where they expected to bring her to the conference by force if needed, not wanting to give the other girl another reason to rant on. "So, I think the question we all have is why us?"

Cormag81
2012-09-05, 11:33 PM
"Thank you miss." Ashley says to Tarja before she turns back to Blaine "What she said."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-05, 11:53 PM
I really don't like this. What is somebody like me doing in someplace like this. Street performers don't belong on warships. His hand twitches, his nervous tik.

Our one chance to ask questions. Well I'll start with the basics. Who are you all, what is the Kyogre 2, where are we going, what happened in the plaza, why does Bruno feel the need to start another riot that probably cost at least a hundred lives, what exactly is the rebellion, who is everybody else you dragged here, why am I here, why was a slowly decaying psychic elite four member so concerned for our safety, what do you want with us, and where can I heal Torch? I'll probably have another dozen in couple minutes. Basically why in Arceuses name do you want a street performer, and what do you want from me?

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-06, 12:54 AM
The trio and the one steering all obtain a grim face, Blaine and Janine staring at Lucian, expectantly. He sighs and steps forward.

I believe I have answers to all your questions. I have, for as long as I can remember, have recieved prophetic visions. Part of the reason I hold my position in the Sinnoh Elite 4. Before any major battle, I'd get a vision of the battle and know the outcome. I'd be able to act on it an win, just like in the visions.

Recently, about the same time my psychic powers started to decline, I recieved fewer and less clear visions. Before they always came true, but now not everything is quite accurate.

Shortly after the Riots, the first ones, I recived a series of visions. They were clearest ones I've ever had. The first is what you saw part of Tarja. That vision was... troublesome. It showed today's events as they have played out, up until Riley's reveal. When he showed himself, something, a pokemon that I've never seen before, attacked the conference. It was an immensly powerful psychic type. It forced its way into my mind, and I assume many others. He said he worked for his masters, the Rebellion. The next vision showed that continuity. The League had been disbanded, enforced by that Psychic pokemon. The world slowly grinded to a halt. The Orginators bickered amongst themselves and fragmented. The Pokemon, not knowing who to listen to anymore, turned on them and went on a rampage. Nothing could stop it. That was the fate if the Rebellion succeeds. Their... monster ravaging the land.

The other visions were more promising. Again, it showed today's events as they happened, all the way up to me teleporting us into the sewers. Though I do find it odd it was accurate in all other aspects except the assassins. I haven't been able to figure that out. Regardless, the next vision was of you 5, holding the Orginator's in cuffs. The Rebellion struck down and the world safe from their monstrosity.

I immdiatly went to Bruno to see if he had planned to challenge Cynthia. It had never crossed his mind. I told him of my visions and we both agreed that the second vision must come true. We left Cynthia out of it. She would have never agreed. I helped Bruno prepare his team to counter Cynthia's, without being too obvious. I promise you, he is a much more calculated man than he appeared today. It was a show, an act to rally the troops so to speak.

So that is why we brought you here. Because I want to do everything in my power to make sure only one of those visions comes true. I'm not sure how, but you'll bring an end to this war. I'm sure of it.

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 01:06 AM
"I still am not a fan of removing one of our best Champions in...Void, as long as I can remember. You did miss my question. Where is Champion Shirona? She..." He wonders if he should say. The League likely knows, the Psychic likely already sees the thoughts form in his head now anyways. "She suggested that she would speak to me after the conference." The brief conversation flashes through his mind for the Psychic to read if he was paying attention to the group's thoughts. He flashes to thinking of having the conversation with the blue Aura, but does not think of any of the details in case that would be better left hidden. "...what does happen to former champions anyways?"

Major
2012-09-06, 01:15 AM
Clad in dry clothes, but missing his trenchcoat until it dried, Kelaeon stood and listened to the explanation. Without his coat, the normal seeming body was now clearly that of a martial artist and the contraption on his wrist was visible. It appeared to be a tool that would cause a blade to extend when he flexed his wrist, but remained hidden in normal cases. In addition, various knives, vials with a skull on it, and various other tools lay on his body clearly visible strapped through a series of belts along his chest.

"So for some reason we are the only ones that can stop the smug *******s on the TV? And those smug *******s have a powerful pokemon that can tamper with minds. Is it possible that it is responsible for your lessened powers?" Kelaeon ask as he thinks. "Other than that my only questions is if there is anywhere on the ship to get our pokemon treated. If Master Janine is here and with you, my only concern is gone. A chance to strike at the Rebellion is too good to pass up."

Dragonsage
2012-09-06, 01:41 AM
Well that explained why they were willing to bring to have her brought to the conference by forced if needed. Tarja nodded in agreement with Bryan. "Yes, it was a bit extreme, to overthrow the champion but at least there reason behind that bit of chaos." She then runs her fingers through her still damped hair and sighs. "That psychic pokemon is very disturbing if it exists and it's in the hands of the rebels?" She recalled the images in Lucian's mind. "Where would you have us start to bring the rebels down?" A certain passion starts to burns in her eyes.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 07:50 AM
Well, if that's true then the rebellion does need to be stopped. That life would be horrible.

He looked up. There were five others at the ceremony. Who were they, and how do they play into your visions? Where are we going? Where can I heal Torch? I'll settle for those answers at the moment.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-06, 11:02 AM
Cynthia... I don't know. As Lucian said, she wasn't part of the plan. She's strong enough to fend for herself, even if her team was defeated. I suspect we will hear from her soon about her wereabouts. Normally, an ex-champion becomes an advisor or goes off to do whatever personal endeavors they partake. I'm not sure what Cynthia plans to do now.

It is possible, Kelaeon, that that pokemon is the source of my condition. But unless we can study it, or even confirm its existence, there is no way to tell for sure. We have facilities on board to treat both you and your pokemon. A Nurse Joy walks in with a tray, motioning for you to hand over your injured Pokemon and your pokedexi. The others at the conference, I don't know about them. My visions typcially are only from my sensory perspective. You know about as much about them as I do. As to where we are going, Drake?

The gruff sailor grunts before speaking. Open water. Away from probbing eyes.

We have an idea of where you can start your retaliation. Blaine's already serious face becomes hard edged and stoic. We will discuss it when you are all ready.

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 11:17 AM
"Bruno wouldn't exile her as a traitor? Not that I agree with him, but given his actions... Or was that or orchestrated as well?" He holds onto Kite's ball. Guy was fine, though he mentions he would need something for himself later. He reluctantly hands over the dex.

Once the last of the questions are asked, he adds: "I think that's all that comes to mind right now. What do you need us to do?"

Major
2012-09-06, 01:26 PM
Kelaeon thanks the nurse as he hands over the pokemon. He notes the ball with the poliwag in it and warns her to be extra careful with it before turning back to the meeting. He'd get patched up later.

Hearing the other man speak the same questions he was wondering, Kelaeon waits to here the answer.

Dragonsage
2012-09-06, 01:31 PM
Tarja hands her pokedex over to the nurse before turning to the rest of the group. "Well, I guess if we're going to be working together then we should introduce ourselves to each other." She then went through the motions of a curtsy as she speaks her name. "Tarja Blackthorn."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 01:40 PM
Francis releases Torch, and gives him to the Nurse. And are we to be your weapons? Your tools for the coming war? How many innocent lives will you ask us to destroy, like Bruno did with his actions today?

For those of you as clueless as I am, my name is Francis May. I'm a travelling street performer with no home, but I've worked out of Nimbasa since the riots when my father, who also taught me my craft, was killed for no better reason than politics.

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 02:19 PM
"Bryan Hume," the man says as he looks at the others, "resident of Veilstone. As of recent, Rebellion theorist, and by the looks of it, they're getting what they want."

Major
2012-09-06, 02:26 PM
"Kelaeon, a student of Master Janine." He says with a nod at his teacher. "And I'd think that if you wanted to save lives you'd be wanting to make sure the vision did not come true." Kelaeon says to the juggler.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 06:38 PM
Francis turns to the male who seemed to worship Janine. If the visions are true, then yes they need to be stopped. However what Bruno did today was inexcusable. If he isn't a mindless brute, which they claim he isn't, then he must have known his actions would probably contribute to another riot. How many lives did he take with his actions today? How many lives destroyed? How many families that will never be whole again? The ends do not justify the means, and if you lose sight of the innocents you try to protect, you become as bad, if not worse than the rebellion.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-06, 07:03 PM
That's where your wrong son. Apperently, Bruno had just arrived to hear Francis' defemation of his character. If you had paid attention to Lucian, you would have known those deaths were inevitable. Either outcome resulted in bloodshed. The one we have exprienced, and wish to continue to make true, is still the better option. You need to step off your pedastal and look at the situation for what it is. We are at war. Everyone is at war. No one can escape it. Even without my actions, there would have been war. Destruction, devistation, death. Simply saying 'its not right, your harming innocents' doesn't change the situation. Whether you agree with it or not, action must be taken. It won't be pretty and the innocent will get hurt. In choosing to do nothing, you'd be just as responsible for death of innocents. It is within your power to help and save them, choosing not to is no different from wanton slaughter.

Now. You have two options. Stay up on your pedestal and watch as innocents get hurt as this war drags on without you. Or step off, take a hard swig of reality and work to end it before too many get hurt. The burly Champion stands over you, waiting for your answer. The same can be said for the rest of you.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 07:11 PM
I didn't say do nothing, I wouldn't have come to the conference if I didn't believe the Rebellion should fall and be willing to take action about it. But starting a war where thousands of innocents have gathered, why not just line them up in front of a raging salamence? There must be other options. I'll help their fall, but don't expect me to condone the willing slaughter of innocent people. The difference between us is that you have lost your humanity and become one large vat of logic. If nobody stands for the innocents then what are you fighting for? There are more options than what you did, and you won't change my mind.

Will you kill anybody who gets in your way? Torture an unknowing merchant who accidentally sold pokeballs to the rebellion to see where their base may be? You've started down a road that leads to nothing but Apocalypse, I wonder if you can turn back.

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 07:26 PM
Ah, the man who had to be coached in taking out Cynthia. And an ends justify the means guy by the looks of it. Whatever he'd been recruited for, it looked like it would be unpleasent for him with Bruno in charge. There were a multitude of ways to have solved this besides initiating a governmental change just as we were on the brink of civil war (what a laughable oxymoron of a term). "If war is an inevitable outcome, then why bother with destabilizing the League with a leadership change when we are on the brink of it? Wait, no- the politics can wait for a later time. What do you have us here for? You have a plan besides picking out people from a weakening Psychic's vision, I hope."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-06, 07:30 PM
Bruno flexes, restraining himself. Do you think I don't know that! Do you think I want to hurt poeple? My people?I don't want this war! I don't want to be the leader! I was content in my position. Cynthia knows how to handle this. But we can't rely on her anymore. Something she did or was going to do would have ended everything. I was pushed into this position, by fate, and you call me a monster? I stand for my people. I don't want to see them hurt. But the cold reality is, I can't do that. I can't protect each individual person. Even with all the resources the League has availble, it can't be done. I am fighting for the lives of my people. For their children. To be able to live in a world where unseen enemies can't strike them down without provocation.

Bruno goes silent and stares at the floor for a moment. Do you know what its like? Being thrust into power and being blamed for everything? Everything is my fault, because fate decided to put me in the spotlight. You can throw blame around all you want, but you know deep down its not my fault. It's not the Rebellion's fault. It is all our faults. We became complacent, lax. We let the likes of Team Rocket and Team Galactic run a muk, because we thought they were beneath us. That they could never challange us. It is as much your fault as mine. We got lucky. Five brave souls decided to take matters into their own hands and deal with the problem. It wasn't pleasant, and others got hurt. But they got the job done. Would you say Red or Diamond or Black were abominations? Disgrace to the name of Trainers everywhere? You have the chance to be like them, all of you. And your throwing it away because you can't accept the reality of the situation. I thought you cared. I thought you could handle tough descisions. I guess I was wrong. We can drop you off in Nimbasa. We will leave you alone and never bother you agian. The man trudges over to a seat and plops down, the chair groaning at the sudden weight.

Blaine walks up behind Francis and places a hand gently on his shoulder. He's right you know. It is within your power to save those you care so deeply about. But your blinding yourself with hesitation and doubt. A true leader is defined by his ability to make descisive action. Francis, Blaine turns you around and and stoops so you are eye level, removing his glasses in the process. are you a leader?

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 07:37 PM
I don't think you like it, but actions speak louder than words. I'd love to be like red and gold and black, whether I have it in me is rather uncertain. I'll work for you, but don't expect me to be a blind puppet. I don't like where this is going, but there's nothing I can do at the moment.

He turns to Blaine. Do you think a street rat can be a leader Blaine? Sure, I have some charisma about me, but I don't have rousing speeches in me. I fight for the little people, if that's what a leader is, then yes I'm a leader. What do I do?

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 07:43 PM
"It is possible that it was not something that Cynthia would have done, but that the conference went by uninterrupted that the events in the visions played out as they did. I am willing to stand by the League, but not if they turn into something that they no longer actually stand for. If we stand by bickering with each other, the rebels won't even need to fight a war: we'll collapse and the masses will flock to them, which I'm sure they would love." Curse his terrible memory. He had everything mapped out back home, but here he only had a few parts of his theories on the rebels' plans committed to memory. Oh well, they may return at a different time. "So what do you want with us?" During the argument, he watches the Auras of the two men, just in case tempers flared enough that one would leap at the other.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-06, 07:50 PM
You care. And you care enough to put your foot down when you know something isn't right. Those are qualities of a leader. He wasn't asking you to be a puppeet or a servant. Just to realize the truth of the matter. As what you do, is to take charge. If you think it will cause undo harm, say something. Put your foot down. You just stood up the most powerful man in the world, in more ways than one, and never waivered. And Bryan, we simply don't know. What's done is done, and theres nothing we can do about it. Blaine sighs and turns to the rest of the group.

As for why we gathered you, we do have a plan beyond blind faith in a vision. We know you'll be instrumental in the Rebellion's downfall, so we thought we'd start early right where it hurts. Their pocket books. On cue, a small table raises from the floor and lights up, small holograms apperaing in the open space above it. In the center is the Silph Company logo, spinning slowly. Silph Co. has not been quite about its sentiments towards the League and the Rebellion. They blame us for Team Rocket taking them over and fund the Rebellion, openly. We want you to slow that cash flow. Silph, as the second big corporation that runs the world's economy, has a huge surplus in revenue that they normally funnel into research projects. But a large portion of this surplus is now going to the Rebellion's Orrian bank account. Your task, if you choose to accept it, is to lower Silph's stock value enough that thier surplus will dry up. We don't care how you do it, so long as its done covertly and Silph stays in business. I'm sure you can find a way to do that without harming innocents.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 07:56 PM
Francis scratches his head. Economics isn't really my thing. Exactly how much money are we talking about? I've never had more than about $20,000 at one time, and that went into living expenses pretty quickly.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-06, 07:57 PM
Trillions. But you don't need to worry about figures. Drop their stocks enough and thier surplus will dissappear.

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 08:14 PM
"Fair enough.

They blame you for them allowing Rockets into their company? What sort of lunatic logic is that!? Same as Francis here: I know next to nothing about economics. And they practically have a monopoly in every region they are established in. Even if we did anything, what are people going to do? Make potions and balls theirself? Too bad they're open about rebel support. Could just frame the rebels for a less subtle attack on them. Though I guess rebels would still know it wasn't them."

Major
2012-09-06, 08:19 PM
Kelaeon had remained quiet as the group had their discussion. Once it had actually turned back to the mission he nodded, "I'm more than willing to help, Masters." Kelaeon says, "Personally I'm of the belief that all today did was make the war official. There were skirmishes, deaths, fights, and things all over until now, it's just out of the shadows." He said with a shrug.

"As for Sliph Co, a rebel attack might not be the best idea. It would be way to suspicious if the rebels attacked someone founding them. If they are intelligent at all, which given how much influence they have one could say it is highly likely they are, then it would just look like us trying to frame them."

Dragonsage
2012-09-06, 08:22 PM
Tarja watched as Bruno entered and had the exchange with the one who introduced himself as Francis. She was relieved to see that Bruno wasn't a war hunger brute, like she originality thought he was when he challenged Cynthia. She raised her brow at the 'street rat' bit and wondered if that would be worth exploring later.

After the tension died down a little, she approached the hologram and examined it. "stocks are only healthy if business is running smoothly. corporation that big is going to have a lot of gears moving to keep it going. We can try jamming up some of the smaller gears. What can you tell us about their smaller businesses? Who they deal with to get resources, shipping, ect?"

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 08:48 PM
"Kelaeon, that's what I was saying. It's too bad they do know, because that would make things a lot easier.

Tarja, that's actually not half bad. The question is how to not draw association."

Major
2012-09-06, 08:54 PM
"There is also the option of slipping into a warehouse of their stuff, poisoning various items, and then letting them ship it off." Kelaeon says before looking at the Gym Leaders, "What is our time frame? Do you want a quick stock drop or something subtle like that?" He ask, "And for the bleeding hearts we can poison only things going to the Rebellion. They end up getting sick, Sliph Co has to explain how their products are making people sick, and then have to recall things they've sent out due to needing to make sure not everything from the batch was infected. Between the massive recall, the backlash, and the fact it targets the Rebellion it could be amusing. We'd want a type of poison that isn't typical or easily recognizable however."

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 08:58 PM
"A decent, though certainly morally questionable, idea. And how do you plan to sneak in and actually deliver the poison? And make it not be detected when they inevitably test samples to make sure a batch is good?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-06, 08:59 PM
You have a month. Thats how long we estimate it will take them to fully mobolize. The drop can be as quick or as slow as you like, just so long as they feel it before the deadline. Tarja, we have a full report on all thier properties and activity, you can browse it at your leisure.

Give me a bit to compile a list of their properties and what not.

Major
2012-09-06, 08:59 PM
"Thus why I suggested we target a warehouse or a shipping manifest. It would already be cleared and merely waiting for delivery. Sneaking it would indeed be the hard part, but I will point out this entire mission is a covert mission so all of it is going to require at least some level of not getting caught."

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 09:02 PM
"And the potions all not looking tampered with? And the logistics of bringing enough poison to ruin a batch?"

Major
2012-09-06, 09:06 PM
"We aren't trying to bring enough poison to kill, if the goal it to get sick then the amount required isn't that much if one has a strong enough potion. We each carry some vials of the poison and we each put a few drops in each potion. As for not tampering with, I guess that is all about how careful you are isn't it?" Kelaeon says with a sigh, "I'm not saying pour an entire vial of poison in every potion so that it is strong enough and detectable enough to kill."

Dragonsage
2012-09-06, 09:28 PM
"We wouldn't have to poison all of them." Tarja spoke as she skimmed through the reports. "Just enough. For other's we can swap them with placebos, ether way people will think it's faulty merchandise." She then paused to think for a moment. "As for not drawing association to the league, for time being our best bet is that we try not to anything publicly. Just make it all seem like accidents due to incompetence for now."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-06, 09:54 PM
This is the list of Silph owned or funded properties Kanto:
Pewter: Mt. Moon Mining Facility, Pokémon Museum
Vermillion: Shipyard, Pokeball Factory
Lavender: Radio Tower,
Celadon: Department Store, Game Corner
Fuschia: Zoo, Safari Zone, Shipyard,
Former Cinnebar Island: Volcanic research facility
New Cinnebar Island: Aquatic Research Facility
Saffron: Potion Factory, Headquarters
Power Plant

Johto:
Cherrygrove: Shipyard
Goldenrod: Department Store, Game Corner, Global Terminal (Cooperative with Devon), Radio Tower, National Park (funded), Pokeathalon
Olivine: Shipyard, Lighthouse
Cianwood: Cianwood Strip Mine
Lake of Rage: Evolution Institute
Safari Zone, Battle Frontier
Mt. Silver: Silver Mining Company

Unova:
Castelia: Office Buildings, TM Factory
Nimbasa: Battle Subway, Battle Institute,

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 10:15 PM
How many contacts do you have in Silph Co? and how high are they positioned? Inside help could be the key. Passwords, duplicate keys, shift changes, uniforms, you have to look the part before you act.

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 10:37 PM
"You have to make sure that enough of a bad batch gets out that someone reports it back and doesn't just shrug. Though why limit ourselves to potions? Bit of spores in paralyze heals and awakenings, sweet scent in repels, might get word out faster that something is up. Just need a way to get it in without breaking seals."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 11:04 PM
What about the internet? If people start getting pissed with the products we trifle with. My only requirement, we don't touch the lum lum juice. If somebody gets poisoned, they don't need to die. Locals will start to fill in the gaps, a little more expensive, but 100% reliable.

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 11:19 PM
"I have a place I know that might get a bit of interest in something like this. Internet spreads information like a disease. We do the job, I write up a bit of an angry post about a fight that I was in that came to a draw due to a product causing violent sickness. That story spreads. A few other trainers take note and don't buy in general, others note the same problems I have if they don't get the news. Bam! Recall, loss of products, limited supply of resources in heavily Rebellion aligned areas. Still have to actually do the job, though." Ah, the old site. Been running it since the events in Kanto. Been a few weeks since he had a real story to share. Last thing he had updated with was just his final thoughts on what sort of crazy crap would go on at the conference. Was worried the Rebels would pull something. Still wasn't sure what to make of the events. Would have to see footage of what happened before he decided.

Major
2012-09-06, 11:35 PM
As the two bounce ideas back, another idea starts to form in Kelaeon's mind and a grin crosses his face, "Hear me out, I have another option. The more plans put in the motion, the more likely they are to succeed and if we have to cancel one for unforeseen reasons we have backups. If we can get uniforms from Silph Co and a badge, real or fake, we could get inside their production company and poison the whole batch." He states, "At first I was thinking it was a bit tricky, but have any of you been at a big company before? You see people you don't recognize all the time. Usually as long as someone looks and acts like they belong you just assume they are a different department or new. All we need is someone to walk in, act like they belong, and as long as they can sneak past the security checkpoints they could probably find a batch and poison it. If it gets caught, they have to throw out a massive amount of products and thus have a shortage. If they don't catch it then you just ruined a large amount of their products and countless people start raging."

Esprit15
2012-09-06, 11:44 PM
"I like that. Might not even get a bad product out, which is nice. Hey Blaine, you got any way to print off a fake badge or two for Silph? One for our poison fan here, one for someone to talk their way in."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-06, 11:56 PM
Stones could be a major score, plus we could hijack their transportation vehicles. They might be too secure. Plus the league would get evolution stones out of it. Also Blaine, do you know anything about their Cinnabar labs? Do you have any security reports? I'm not an expert, but avoiding psychics would probably be a good idea.

Cormag81
2012-09-07, 12:26 AM
"Seven there were seven heros" ashley thinks to herself as she recovers from the shock of realizing that she was pulled from home by some crazy psychics dream but people will believe anything. "As far a Sliph is concerned the idea of sabotage works as long as we don't get caught. Personally I don't mind placing minor poisons into minor over the counter products but anything industrial grade destined for the centers are off limits in my book, to much risk not enough reward. but frankly wouldn't it be easier to sabotage a shipment of Pokeballs if people go out to catch pokemon and all of a sudden the ball fails for no apparent reason we would get the same result with less risk of lose of life. Or on the other hand we could mess with the supply/demand of the company by raising the demand under the guise of people buying up insane amounts equipment 'in preparation for the war' Demand goes up, Sliph ups production to keep up, demand disappears overproduction of goods drives prices down for maybe a month but thats all we need right?"

Esprit15
2012-09-07, 12:46 AM
"And where do we get all these people to drive up the demand? Also, balls are already hit and miss. Potions and medicines are much more likely to create a panic."

Dragonsage
2012-09-07, 12:55 AM
"Like Bryan said we can sabotage other things beside just potions, and having us work on separate plans could be really effective." Tarja then paused to consider Ashley's plan about driving up demands. "The plan to drive up demand is rather dicey at best. Even if we do get them to produce way too much, we are at war. Someone's going to buy it for the war effort. But, If we can somehow manage to pull off the plan of sabotaging the products at the source making the products faulty and then forcing them to produce more by driving up demand. They would left with tons of faulty products." She then sighed and shrugged. "Problem would be the timing of execution and figuring out the means of driving up demand."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-07, 06:51 AM
So I'm sorry to burst everybodies bubble, but we need more information. It's like going on stage without knowing if the show is a comedy or a tragedy. We need more information. Blaine, what supplies do we have? How much funding will you give us to achieve this? Where are contacts in Silph, and how should we approach them so they know we're from the league?

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-07, 07:53 AM
Blaine nods as you plan. We will give you ^10,000 each before we reach your destination. Beyond that, your on your own. As for contacts, our spies are all stuck in middle management. Not high enough to be under scrutiny but high enough to feed us useful data. As for contacting them, depends on where you go. We have different code words for different locations, to avoid outsting all our spies if some one was lucky enough to figure the code word out.

Esprit15
2012-09-07, 08:46 AM
"Think you could spot us some fake ID's to get in? Also, remember that we don't want to spread ourselves too thin. I think going after medicines during and after production would be for the best. It's the most sure thing. Nobody makes a fit when a ball fails to capture a mon, and driving up demand will happen anyways with an oncoming war."

Major
2012-09-07, 02:13 PM
"I trust the League has other sources of medical supplies? I realize Sliph Co is powerful, but we don't want to limit ourselves as well. Or at the very least are we stocked up?"

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-08, 11:27 AM
Where does Devon stand in the conflict? Also, some locals know how to make potions and pokeballs themselves, so there are other sellers, the price may be higher, but they're there.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-09, 09:24 PM
We are well stocked in our own medical supplies. Devon has some exclusive contracts with us, we won't be going dry anytime soon. Fake IDs depends, you'll have to talk to the contact about that specifically. Are you having trouble deciding on what to do?

Dragonsage
2012-09-09, 10:25 PM
"A little." Tarja shrugged as she continue to read through the reports. "Perhaps due the events today and that we're all still pretty much strangers to one another. Hopefully, as time goes on we can work together better. Anyway, if we're going after potions in mid production then we're going after saffron it seems." Then points to the celadon department store in the reports. "Or we can hit up celadon. There's a huge the department store by the looks of it. Where there is a department store, there is storage warehouses. We could also try sabotaging those goods if Saffron is too much for us to handle for the time being."

Major
2012-09-09, 11:02 PM
"Wouldn't hurt to just scout out Saffron. Perhaps one or two of us could head there, see if they give any tours, and just get a general vibe of the area." Kelaeon notes, "Once we've cased our various targets we can pick from there."

Esprit15
2012-09-09, 11:18 PM
"Yeah, Saffron. That Rebel-leaning town full of Psychics. No Muking thank you, I'll be perfectly happy breaking into a warehouse in Celedon. Still, would be good to try to get SOMEONE in there. Maybe out poisons expert and someone who could talk their way past a guard of two."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-09, 11:43 PM
I'll go to Saffron, I'm pretty charismatic, and acting comes with my profession. Celadon brings back ... bad memories; I'd rather pass. He shudders, remembering his days running errands for whores and scrounging food out of trashcans.

Don't know much about poisons though. As long as they're nonfatal, I'm game.

Major
2012-09-09, 11:58 PM
"I can handle the poisons. I'll focus on keeping my surface thoughts on unrelated matters, but any probes from a Psychic might be risky so we'll best want to not draw attention." Kelaeon states not addressing the comment on non-lethal or lethal.

Dragonsage
2012-09-10, 12:39 PM
"Very well." Tarja nodded towards Francis and Kelaeon. "Also, If we're arriving by sea, we should check out the shipyard in vermilion while we're there." She then glanced over to Bryan with a hint of a smirk as she projected her voice into his mind.'Problem with psychics?' She then turned back to Blaine and the other leaders. "Would there be any issue's with us going after Celadon?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-10, 12:43 PM
As long as you don't mess with the Greenhouse or any flower shops, Erica won't fuss. I mean that. Don't mess with her flowers. She is scary when she's angry.

That's Janine's color, because I forgot which variation of grey I used for her. Apperenlty, I like purples.

Esprit15
2012-09-10, 02:25 PM
"When they are rebels, yes."

Major
2012-09-10, 03:35 PM
"Looking at other targets to scout out brings up the powerplant. It provides a lot of power to Kanto and striking that would cause devastating and catastrophic damage. In addition to causing horrendous damage to Silph Co it wouldn't be too hard to frame the Rebellion. Striking the powerplant could be blamed on them trying to strike at the League and the Gym Leaders. It'd not only do massive damage, but cause massive negative feedback on the Rebellion and make them look like terrorist." Kelaeon looks up at the bosses, "It would do some damage to the League as well, but the damage would be so much more to Silph Co and the Rebellion's credibility. Would that be too much collateral damage though?"

He glances at the rest of the group, "Either way, Kanto is looking like the best target. We'll want to land somewhere with easy access to all possible targets so that we can scout them each out and decide."

Dragonsage
2012-09-10, 04:42 PM
"Duly noted," Tarja nodded to Janine, before listening to Kelaeon's plan, nodding in silence as he spoke. "Right, if anything we should save that as the nuclear option. As previously stated, we are on our own once we land. We still depend on pokemon centers ourselves and not to mention we would also be hurting ourselves as well. From the looks of it, there are a lot of rebels in Kanto it seems. The rebels could also take advantage of the power outages just as much as we could." She then glaces over to the leaders before continuing. "And I am pretty sure that our leaders would prefer to maintain power in their cities. Besides, our focus is on Silph Co. Lets try to screw them over without screwing ourselves up too much." She didn't seem resentful of the idea. "But yes, Kanto seems to be our best target. We can at least check out that factory in Saffron then we can see about Celadon and continue planning accordingly. Unless there is something someone wants to add?"

But purple is so purdy Mesi

Major
2012-09-10, 04:45 PM
"I agree. It's massive damage, but on both sides. However, it does give us an emergency back-up plan to note." Kelaeon states with a shrug, "So, we get one free transportation. I'm thinking Saffron would be too risky, what about Celedon and have the Saffron Team walk over to scout it out."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-10, 07:58 PM
If we're heading to Vermillion to check out the ports, shouldn't we land there? It makes more sense than going to Celadon, plus it's water accessible so we'll get there faster. Also even if you get into Celadon Warehouses, what will you do, carry out boxes of potions? There's no way you'll make a dent in their supplies before you get caught.

Francis is becoming increasingly disturbed with the increasing Celadon discussion. I do not want to go back there.

Major
2012-09-10, 08:03 PM
"The shipyards were commented as an option while we were there. So it is only relevant if we go there." Kelaeon says with a shrug, "We get a free transport anywhere. Vermillion isn't hard to get to and seems a waste as our primary stop. As for Celedon I believe we had a long conversation already about what we could do with a warehouse. Nobody is walking out with massive boxes, that is stupid."

Esprit15
2012-09-10, 09:35 PM
"Our job is to damage Silph, not blackout Kanto. No attacking the Power Plant.

So are we all decided? Poison boy and Juggles sneak into production, the rest of us go for the storage in Celadon? Oh, where will our contacts be? Probably best that we be dropped off there to meet with them."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-11, 09:53 AM
There will be informants at every major target. We will give you names, passwords and safe locations to meet each one, once you decide on your plan of action.

Post here, or on the Pad what your final plan is and have everyone agree. Then I'll move you to your destination.

Dragonsage
2012-09-11, 05:09 PM
"Yes, we have decided the plan." Tarja nodded. "Some of us will go to Celadon the others will head over to Saffron." She said confirming the plan.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-12, 02:31 PM
So where do we go ashore? How far can this submarine take us, and can you get us wherever we need to go without drawing attention to us. Something a little less ... militant than this would be good. giant military submarines are a tad obvious don't you think?

I wonder if this is the flashiest thing they have access to. Can't beat things like this for causing distractions. Could come in useful sometime.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-12, 07:46 PM
We have other, more subtle forms of transportation than the Kyogre 2. We can drop you in Celadon or Saffron or Vermillion, your choice. We can only do one drop off, otherwise we draw too much attention.

Dragonsage
2012-09-12, 11:31 PM
"In that case, I think we should head straight to Celadon. After we check in there, we'll divide up and carry out the plans."

Esprit15
2012-09-13, 12:31 AM
"Okay, think we've decided finally. Take us to Celedon." Now what to get. Probably some more medical supplies, a few balls for catching... Need to save some money though. Never know what will come up.
2 Super Potions
5 PokéBalls
2 Lemonades
2 LumLum Juices
2 Ultra Balls

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-13, 12:54 AM
Francis grimaces, Fine, we'll go to Celadon, but don't expect me to stay any longer than I have to.

I wonder if the brothel's still open.

And if I'm travelling through the wilds, I'll need healing supplies and balls.

Revive, 3: 900
Par, Burn, Ice heal, Antidote, 1/each: 800
Lum Lum Juice, 2: 700
Super Potion, 3: 1,050
Basic Ball, 3: 600
Great Balls 2: 1000
Spare Cash: 4,950

Major
2012-09-13, 02:42 PM
Kelaeon nods and starts placing his orders.

-1500 (Sparkling Lemonade x3)
-1500 (Enriched Water x5)
-1050 (Lumlum juice)
-900 (revive x3)
-1000 (Potion x5)
-800 (Awakening, Antidote, Burn Heal, Paralyze Heal)
-900 (full heal x2)
2350 remaining

Dragonsage
2012-09-14, 12:14 AM
Tarja places her order of items and waits patiently

Antidote
Paralyze Heal
Awakening
Burn Heal
Ice Heal
two of each: 2000

8000 remaining

Cormag81
2012-09-15, 02:18 AM
Ashley listens patiently as she hears the multiple plans come and go. As she listens she tries to better understand the people that shes going to be working with.

The juggler was either curious or parinoid because he asked a lot of questions, and he had a lot of history judging by the amount of places and people he knew.

The Ninja was a heartless freak with no moral rules but what do you expect out of a trained assassin.

The aura User was either some sort of strange patriot or a parinoid sociopath but she had yet to decide which.

And last but not least the psychic was a smart girl with some good morals just was quick to recognize a good idea when she saw one.

"Well if that's the plan that's the plan doesn't mean I'm happy with it. I'll do my part with the celadon team just remember when your poisoned potions get someone killed that I had no part of it." with that she turns and storms up to her room.

Not buying anything at the moment will save money for other things :)

Esprit15
2012-09-15, 11:07 AM
"Calm down miss. It's not-" And then she was gone. "You did know what you were doing when you brought what seems to be a pacifist onto the team, right?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-15, 05:35 PM
Blaine nods. Alright, I suggest you go get some rest. We'll head towards Kanto. Skyla will fly you guys into Celadon International on her personal plane. They won't blink at Skyla dropping in unannounced.

The leaders show each of you to a small room, lightly furnished for each of you to sleep in.

Any last minute things, like breeding, do it now.

Major
2012-09-15, 05:44 PM
I'm not allowed to make bottled poison powder am I?

Kelaeon heads to his room and examines it closely. While he doubted he'd be in any danger, Janine had always taught him to check his surroundings and the last thing he wanted was her pissed because he didn't.

Once he finished he would do some basic stretches and working out before heading to sleep.

Perception roll to examine the room for any listening devices, traps, cameras, etc etc.
[roll0]: Natural 20!

Esprit15
2012-09-15, 06:51 PM
Bryan heads to his room and does a brief workout and some stretches before passing out in his bed.
Since when was Jasmine a ninja? :smalltongue:

Dragonsage
2012-09-15, 07:50 PM
Tarja enters her assigned room and rests on her bed for a moment before sitting up and sending out Amos. The pup looked about it's surrounds, slightly on edge. It's mistress' gentle touched calmed it as it jumped onto and rested at the foot of the bed.

"It's okay, Amos. We're just going on a journey." She spoke softly as she petted the pup. She then crossed her legs lotus style and cupped her hands before her. She produced a small flame in her hands. She then closed her eyes,breathing slowly, as she emptied her mind and began to process the day's events. The flame grew and shrank as she exhaled and inhaled. The flame only grew roughly the size of a golf ball.

Amos sat by and watched his mistress preform this, until she finished minutes later. "We best rest up, long journey ahead of us." She clapped her hands together, putting out the flame. She then stretched on the bed before pulling the blanket over herself and drifted into slumber, with Amos nodding off by her feet.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-15, 11:05 PM
Francis entered his room, exhausted from the long day. Pulling out his pokeballs from his pocket, he released Jasmine and Star. The evee twined around his legs, and Francis grinned. We've got a little time before bed, how about some exercises Star?

Francis started to do some stretches to warm his body up, while Star purred happily. Vee When Francis was nice and limber, he started doing some basic rolls across the floor while Star jumped over him. It was basic performance training, and was a simple review for Star. Francis started doing more and more complicated drills, having the evee jump from shoulder to shoulder while he did tumbling passes.

After thirty minutes of exercise, the pair collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily and smiling broadly. They both loved the feeling of flipping through the air, there was something so, free about it.

Looking over to the table, Francis saw Jasmine curled up, sleeping. Realizing that's what he should be doing. While lying in bed, his mind wandered, and eventually he ended up thinking about his past.

Back to Celadon for the first time since I met Bobby. I can't particularly say I'm looking forward to going home.

Used Yoga Break, lost 25 hp. Gain 17 back when sleeping

Cormag81
2012-09-16, 01:06 AM
As Ashley is lead to her room by a very nice man and she nearly bites his head off for doing his job she realizes that she probably wasn't the nicest person to be around the past few hours. Resolving to set things right with the people she would be working with for the foreseeable future in the morning she heads into her room. the first thing she does is release all of her mon and check on their health. Seeing that none of them are hurt and that Prometheus and Persephone wanted some time alone she gets them settled in the next room before going back to her own room. "What do you think Girl can we trust them?"
"Eev?"
"Oh right you dont know who I'm talking about do you. Well you'll meet them in the morning. I know you like to play around at night so go have some fun but don't bother anyone and make sure to get some sleep
Tonight."
"Vee?!"
"Yes really now go considering this is our home for the forseable future you might as well explore right."
"Eevee!"
With that Ashley goes to sleep and the young eevee heads out to explore.
Breeding check for my mon
[roll0] subtract however many more for extra hours spent together
[roll1] on the off chance I get a chance at a second Solosois 1 for Solosois 2 for Litwick.
Edit: drat no new eggs for me to trade around.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-17, 07:59 PM
Before going to bed, Kaleon discovers his room is completly bug free! Odd... The rest sleep very soundly, waking up the next moring to a gentle telepathic nudge. Your gear was packed, stuffed with your requested supplies and remains of your advance neatly at the end of the bed. There is a note attached to Kaleon's. You need to sleep lighter. -Janine

You are all shuffled and gathered into a small plane, lightly furnished. The sub surfaces long enough for the plane to fly out of the open hatch before submerging once again.

You can do any last minute questions here, otherwise heading straight to Celadon.

Esprit15
2012-09-17, 08:15 PM
"Would everyone mind showing each other their teams? It would be good to know what we have to work with. Helps identify quickly too, in case we get into a fight with something of the same line." He rotates the mons he has out, first Kite (Mantyke), then Gure (Tyrogue), then Ewin (Riolu), the last one staying out for the rest of the trip if there is room for him, sitting on his owner's lap. Odd group. All high strung. All of them. The Riolu adds the last part in jest to his trainer.

Seeing as dexes were wiped, it would be good to get as close to leveling as possible.

Dragonsage
2012-09-17, 09:07 PM
"Good idea." Tarja nods as she rotates through her team, allowing the others to scan them while she scans theirs. Amos the growlithe, Emperor the Nidoran M, and Irelia the purrloin. She recalls each of them when everyone's done scanning.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-17, 09:18 PM
Francis yawns quite obviously as he gets onto the plane. I really need stop drinking so much coffee; I'm practically addicted. After getting settled, he relaxes.

When Bryan speaks, Francis listens carefully, scanning the man's, and anybody else's pokemon. When Bryan had finished, Francis cleared his throat, and spoke confidently, but not obnoxiously (a very fine line). As I said yesterday, my name is Francis, a street performer who was born in Celadon, but hasn't been back for years. It's a good idea to figure out team dynamics now. I have three pokemon, all of which help me out in shows.

He shows his pokemon: Star, his male evee; Torch, his chimchar; and Jasmine, his Abra. Jasmine's a little special, she has no natural attacking power until she evolves, but can teleport. She learned Energy Ball when I bought a TM, but it takes her some time to recharge. She is a wonderful telepathic juggler, and is my best friend in the world.

He grinned at the Abra, who scratched he head meekly, and teleported onto Francis's shoulder, where she stayed for the rest of the journey.

Major
2012-09-18, 02:48 PM
After releasing his own pokemon, Sneasel, Skorupi, and Zubat, Kelaeon speaks, "Kelaeon, I'm a student of Janine. I specialize in stealth and poisons." He says not sure what else they wanted. "I also have a poliwag as you all know, but not sure releasing it right now for scanning would be best. On one hand it IS healed so probably won't be as hostile, on the other hand I figured I'd wait till I had a chance to work with it before releasing it."

Esprit15
2012-09-18, 03:28 PM
"Fair enough. Shame they had to wipe the dexes clean.

I am Bryan Hume, as previously stated. A bit of an online writer, though I go by a pseudonym there. Hasn't prevented some crazy Rebels from trying to pick a fight though when they connect me and a name. Some people don't like you accusing their movement with being nothing more than an elaborate attempt to force a coup with support, apparently." Ewin rolls his eyes. Here he goes again. "And the little smart alec here is Ewin." The Riolu smirks at his trainer and waves to the group.

Cormag81
2012-09-19, 01:03 AM
"Hello everyone I'm Ashley Griffen and these are my Pokemon; Persephone, Prometheus, and Rhea," She releases each in turn leaving Rhea out for the rest of the flight. "I feel I owe all of you an apology for my behavior yesterday. I was taking out my anger and homesickness on you and for that I apologize but my reservations about poisoning potions still exist. Allong that line of thought I wanted to offer up my alternative, what if we target food not potions. Obviusly a company of this size is vey diverse and must have at least some food distobution in its portfolio and since food is much harder to find the source of infection they probably won't even investigate it. Again it's just my alternative to the potions that, as a medical 'professional,' I can't condone."

Esprit15
2012-09-19, 01:16 AM
"Understandable concerns, and thank you for the apology. However, what is the difference in poisoning food versus poisoning Pokémon medication? Food will also have the added downside of harming children, something I'm sure you will find more repugnant than poisoning medical supplies that are mostly intended for adults and Pokémon."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-19, 09:39 AM
Poisoning food is nice, but it wouldn't have as big of an impact as you might think. Much of Silph's business is for trainers. If we discredit the company with trainers, then they lose their main source of business. As long as the trainer isn't completely stupid, the Pokemon won't be in any serious danger. Ruin the trust their consumer base has, and it'll take them a lot of time to build it up again.

Cormag81
2012-09-19, 10:26 AM
"Kids get sick all the time I should know i have two younger siblings with another on the way, but at least this way the medicine used to make them healthy again won make them worse. It would be easier to hide poison in food because all of the different places food preparation can go wrong, where as potion are made in a clinic by professionals. Granted it's a big clinc but there is still less margin of error in potions then in food." She says all of this to Byran while ignoring Francis untill Rhea gets her attention and points her to Francis. She hears his summery of his counter argument but not the entire thing. "That's very true Francis and like I said this was just my alternative so no one could say I'm complaining about what we're doing without offering up a second option."

Esprit15
2012-09-19, 10:41 AM
"Well if the people at Silph are doing their job, the stuff will never reach the public. The current plan is best for creating a panic. Like you said, food prep can go wrong easily."

Major
2012-09-19, 03:16 PM
"We don't necessarily care if they know where or how it got poisoned. The point is either they damage their trainer base if they release the potions, and if they find and stop the potions they have a shortage. So either trainers get pissed because they aren't selling things or they get pissed because their goods are crap."

Dragonsage
2012-09-19, 05:43 PM
"Tarja Blackthorn." She reintroduced herself as she smiled towards Ashley, accepting her apology. "I am a psychic with an affinity for," she snapped her fingers causing a small flame to appear briefly on her finger tips like a lighter, "fire."

She then listened patiently as the others discussed Ashley's food poisoning idea. "I'd like to also point out that from the reports, it's doesn't really mention that Silph co doesn't really do much with food except maybe a restaurant or something in the Celadon department store. Point is that food isn't where they make their money. Like Bryan said, we'll make more of a dent going after potions."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-20, 03:40 PM
Well we can't plan anything in too great of detail until we see what's going on in the warehouse and production plant. We'll figure out the details then.

Francis turns to the pilot. How long until we land?

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-20, 04:09 PM
Skyla (your pilot) nods with a sly grin. Won't be much longer. When we land, just keep cool and stick close to me. No one will question you if your with me. The plane begins descending through the nights sky, heading to the soft glow of Celdaon City in the distance.

Some chatter between the Air Traffic Controllers and Skyla can be heard, with much cursing on Skyla's part, but eventually they clear her for landing. Tires hit the tarmac with a screech. Skyla hits a few switches opening up the cabin door, where a flight of stairs is already waiting for you. Just stay cool. As she motions for the lot of you to follow.

She leads you from the lighted runways to a small door into a poorly lit corridor that seemed to extend on forever. After walking for a good 20 minutes, she turns to one of the random unmarked doors and motioned for everyone to pile inside. The room is tiny, barely enough room for the 6 of you to fit. With some difficulty, she retrives a small folded piece of paper from between her breasts and holds it in her open palm. These are the alias and passcodes of our agents for here in Celdaon and in Saffron. Do not make copies of them, the less copies floating around, the better. Keep them safe, we don't want the public catching wind of the League keeping secrets. She takes a quick look at her watch. It's 11:58 P.M., Sepetember 29th right now. At 12 A.M., your mission clock starts. Good luck. Meet me back here in one month for extraction. If you need early extraction, theres an emergency code on the paper, but I don't suggest you use it unless absolutly neccessary. Just go down the corridor till it ends and you'll be in the city proper. Farewell. The folded paper lifts into the air gently and floats for a moment before starting a slow, winding descent to the floor as she leaves the room.

Major
2012-09-20, 04:12 PM
As they landed, Kelaeon followed their pilot in silence as she lead them on the long trip to their destination. Kelaeon reaches out to take the paper with a nod as he thanks her.

"And now the fun begins." He says unfolding the piece of paper and looking over it.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-20, 04:59 PM
Clocks ticking, we'd best get a move on. He turns to Kelaeon. How much do you want to do before we head to Saffron? I'd rather not spend too long here. Also, can I get all of your pokegear numbers? We need to stay in contact while we're miles away.

Dragonsage
2012-09-20, 05:16 PM
Tarja gives the other's her Pokegear's number. "Not so hasty. We'd best check in with our Celadon contacts before we split." She said before taking the FOLDED paper from the ninja and read it silently before hiding it away in her corset. She then relays the information she read to the others telepathically before she continued down the corridor, heading towards the city.

Major
2012-09-20, 05:25 PM
After having the paper swiped and watching the same person that said not to be hasty give their number then turn and walk off down the corrider without waiting to get the other's numbers, Kelaeon turned to Francis, "Our mission isn't in Celadon and we have ways to contact them once we need to come here. I have little reason for staying here as we'd just draw more attention by a large group of us wandering around rather than smaller groups of people." Kelaeon says, "Good point on the pokegear numbers." He states before reciting his to those present.

Esprit15
2012-09-20, 05:28 PM
Bryan gives a nod to the Psychic. "Probably best to leave it unoppened." He gives his number to the group, and follows. "So it is fairly late. Ought we at least not draw attention at this hour? Or if we are going to wander around, where to?"

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-20, 05:48 PM
We can go to the Pokemon center, they don't charge as much as hotels, unless you all want to stay outside tonight. We won't find anybody but tourists out at this time of night. Kelaeon, do you want to take a caravan to Saffron, or go it alone?

Major
2012-09-20, 06:01 PM
"Depends, we'll probably want to ask around and find out how dangerous the areas in between are. If it is safe, I'd prefer to travel alone, but I'd rather not endanger the mission needlessly just due to preference."

Esprit15
2012-09-20, 07:38 PM
"Alright then. Wait, would now be a good time to at least take a cursory glance at the place? Get a bit of an idea of layout before we make our run through, do a bit more in depth knowledge when it isn't so late at night?" Ewin climbs onto his trainer's shoulder and yawns, as if to make his point. The plane ride may have been uneventful, but it was still late out. (Assuming PokéGears are like smart phones to an extent) He takes out his phone to look up a map of where to find the warehouse and the Center, as well as anything else of interest in town.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-20, 08:52 PM
Francis pulls out his smartphone, and starts searching for information on the travelling conditions from Celadon to Saffron. It probably won't be as good of info as locals will be, but every little bit of information helps.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-20, 10:47 PM
The map shows Bryan that the Center is in the Center of town, about a 45 minute walk from their location on the Northwest side of the city. The warehouse was on the far south side, near the gym about an hour and a half walk. The Department Store was near the air port on the north side of town. The Game Corner was in the west, near the route entrance and a never ending list of other attractions.

Francis's however, gets a pretty good report of the route conditions. The route just recently had a Grimer out break, so remaent sludge has driven off most non-poison types, though straggler Grimer conglamerations are still being reported. There is an advisory warning to not travel alone and to bring Psychic and Ground types.

Esprit15
2012-09-20, 10:59 PM
"Hm, place is near the south end of town. I'm heading off to take a look." Bryan goes with anyone who wants to scout out the storage facility.

Dragonsage
2012-09-20, 11:12 PM
"I'll go with you." Tarja started following Bryan. 'Should we wait till morning to meet with the contacts, then?' She whispered into his mind as the two walked.

Esprit15
2012-09-20, 11:16 PM
Hm, slightly different than communicating with Ewin or Cynthia. Still similar enough, though. I'd think it for the best. Just because they're with us doesn't mean they want to get woken up at midnight.

Dragonsage
2012-09-20, 11:18 PM
'Fair enough.' She nodded.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-20, 11:29 PM
Francis shows Kelaeon the report. There's been an outbreak of grimers on the route to Celadon. Jasmine is a psychic type, but she only knows a grass type attack. Your pokemon don't have any advantages either. We should go look for pokemon before we head out, preferably psychic, ground or steel types. They also advise not to travel alone. Could try to team up with a couple other trainers instead of taking a caravan. What do you think?

Major
2012-09-20, 11:42 PM
"I rather enjoy poison types myself, but at the same time while catching them could be useful, getting beaten by them not so much. Especially since they'd be immune to my preferred method of combat. Though my pokemon would be resistant to most of theirs too." Kelaeon says with a frown, "Do you know any place we'd be able to get steel, psychic, or ground types in the middle of the town?"

Cormag81
2012-09-21, 01:20 AM
Ashley listens to skyla's explanation of the "rules of engagement" for this battle, because that's how she saw this a battle in a war. Listening to everyone's plans she quickly decides what she can do to help. "I'm not very good at sneaking around and since where I come from wilds don't really exist like they do here I'll be of no help to anyone so I think I'll head to the department store and see what I news I can pick up. Sorry for not being more helpful, but I'll do what I can. How about we meat up at the center when we're done to get some sleep and head out for our individual jobs in the morning."

Esprit15
2012-09-21, 02:33 AM
(Before walking off)
"Sounds like a good plan. And you're medically trained; you're ALWAYS helpful." Bryan gives a joking smile. Glad she finally joined with the team, mentally. Hard to try and stay on the good side with the girl who seems like she's always going to pick a fight with someone who looks at her direction even slightly cross. And staying on the good side of the person who may end up saving your life was very important, both ways.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-21, 07:19 AM
It's been quite a while since I've been here, and I was nine then. Francis searches his memory quickly, trying to remember any spots.

Int Check, [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-21, 09:13 AM
Bryan and Tarja

As you head off into the city, it takes quite a while to reach the warehouse. You run by the Center, from which you can see the Department Store jutting out above the other buildings, lit up like a christmas tree. Not too long after losing sight of the Center do the streets become more narrow, and much less foot traffic. The souteast part of town seems to be the industrial section that tourist rarely go to.

With a bit of difficulty, the duo find the warehouse, on the extreme edge of the city. It was large, difficult to tell exactly how big. Did they really need that much storage for one store? But before either could get a closer look, Bryan trips over some garbage cans, making a loud racket. A light in a window in the warehouse turns on and a shadow moves across it.

Others

The others head towards the Center along with Tarja and Bryan, splitting off when they reach the center of the city. The Center charged each ^500 for a room. (Speak up now if you want to do something else).

Francis

You quickly remember that the Game Corner is always offering up pokemon in exchange for the prize tokens. Not to mention there are people all around the city willing to give trainer's their first pokemon. As far as wilds, the best bet is looking in dumpsters and back alleys, but no gaurentee on what you'll find. And the Center always have a few trainers looking to trade pokemon.

Esprit15
2012-09-21, 09:53 AM
Bryan swears as he trips. "Crap, someone saw us. Can you hear what they're thinking? It a guard?"

Dragonsage
2012-09-22, 02:04 AM
Tarja tried to remain calm as she reached out into the mystery person's mind, attempting to identify them by reading their thought. "Give me a moment to focus, be ready to bail."

Cormag81
2012-09-22, 03:57 AM
Ashley walks with the group with to the Pokemon center before turning back and heading for the department store in her attempt to find out more information, which will hopefully provide insight on the mission at hand.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-22, 09:55 AM
Francis thanked the receptionist, but politely declined. He didn't have the kind of money to be spending $500/night on a room. Anybody want to come with me to the game center? I remember people saying you could get pokemon there with enough tokens. There are also people in the city who might give or trade pokemon we need. As far as wilds go, we'd best look in the dumpsters, but hwo knows what we'll find there.

Major
2012-09-22, 02:48 PM
Kelaeon blinks, "Dumpsters? That sounds...morbid?" He says raising an eyebrow, "Let's see about this game corner as well as the giving away pokemon. We'll check dumpsters as a last resort since I'd suspect poison types and we've got plenty of poison on my end."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-22, 03:11 PM
It should still be open. Anything you want to do before we head over there?

When Kelaeon's ready, Francis heads towards the game corner, hands twitching in response to the city he so dearly despised.

Major
2012-09-22, 03:37 PM
"Nothing in particular, let's go." He says following the juggler.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-22, 05:26 PM
Ashely

It doesn't take long to get to the Department Store, which despite the time has plenty of activity. Heading inside, you are greeted by a woman who either loves her job is is so tired she is slap happy. "Hello! How may I assist you?"

Ya, your going to need to do something here.

Francis and Kelaeon

As you split off towards the Game Corner, you find it rather easily, due to the large amount of flashing colorful lights. It seems more people are leaving than coming in but it was for sure still open. Upon entering, there is a cheerful man who greets you. "Hello sirs! Have you a Coin Case? The Corner can sell you one with 100 coins, if your interested. Only ^5,000."

Tarna and Bryan

Tarna quickly locates the man's mind.
Crap, who the hell is that? I was having such a nice nap. No one ever comes here. Probably just a stray Meowth digging through trash. Gah, which key is it? I never remember. I've got way too many keys on this thing. I told them we need to cut down on the number of keys.

A small door, not too far from the ligthed window, begins clanking.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-22, 06:06 PM
Francis smiled at the man, Possibly, what pokemon do you offer as prizes, and how many coins would we need?

Cormag81
2012-09-22, 06:51 PM
Ashley looks at the woman gauging that she is probably not high enough up on the sliph co food chain to know anything of value. "Yes actually could you point me in the direction of the medicine, a few friends of mine are going to b taking a trip soon and with all the stuff in the news about the roads being packed with grimer I thought I'd pick up some antidotes and such for them."

CHA check to charm the receptionist into pointing her in the right direction and then leaving her alone.
[roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-09-22, 07:18 PM
After heading the man's thoughts, Tarja shifted her mental focus to Bryan's mind. 'He hasn't actually seen us yet. He thinks the sound came from a stray meowth.' She then started to back away. 'I think we scouted enough for now. Let's bail before we get caught.'

Esprit15
2012-09-22, 07:28 PM
Seconded. Bryan runs off with Tarja to the Center, slowing down as they get further away from the storage. Don't want to look to suspicious, running fro seemingly nothing.

The duo enters the Center. "Rooms for the night, please?"

Major
2012-09-23, 04:16 PM
Kelaeon glances around the Game Corner, listening as Francis talks with the man.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-24, 11:02 AM
Ashely

The woman bows and leads you up one floor. This floor is decked, wall to wall, with various healing items. She guides you to 3 differnet aisles, all containing Antidotes. With another bow she leaves to let you shop. Odd, a receptionist doing her job.

Each antidote seems to be full of different flavors and scents. Did these crazy people seriously need scented and flavored antidotes? A quick look at the active ingredients show they are all chemically the same, with just different additives.

Bryan and Tarja

You quickly scurry away from the man, catching a stray thought of annoyance for the sound being nothing. You reach the Center with no trouble, but its nearly 2 am by then.

^500 for a room. And congrats! You weren't mugged!

Francis and Kelaeon

"Oh well we have Abras, Vulpix, Eevees, a few Pinsir and Scythers, and even a rare Larvitar and Dratini! Which were you interested in? I'll tell you, the Larvitar and Dratini are pretty pricey, as are the Pinsir and Scyther."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-24, 11:54 AM
Wow, abras and evees, somebody would think I did all my shopping here. Not sure what the other pokemon are though. What types of pokemon are the vulpix and larvitar, and how much are they?

Esprit15
2012-09-24, 02:24 PM
Bryan passes out in his bed. Stupid jet lag...

Dragonsage
2012-09-24, 03:53 PM
Tarja pays for her room and goes in to fall on the bed, skipping her ritual and drifting off to sleep.

Cormag81
2012-09-24, 06:26 PM
Ashley picks out the least strange of the antidotes and gets six of them before strolling around the store seemingly "window shopping" minus the windows but she's really people watching and eavesdropping to see what she can learn that might be relevent to the task at hand.

It has come to my attention that it was stupid to roll charisma to try and get the receptionist to do her job but I thought I needed to roll something do to Mesi's your going to need to do something comment which I assumed ment roll something so I did. Along that line of reasoning
Wis/perception check to see what I can learn
[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-26, 08:27 PM
Francis and Kelaeon

"Ah, well Vulpix are Fire types, but they have an odd affinity to Ghost and Grass moves with the right coaxing. And Larvitar is a Rock/Ground type but when it evolves fully, its a powerful Rock/Dark type! Vulpix only cost 1000 GC coins, while the Larvitar costs 10,000 GC coins. They are rather rare after all. So are you intersted?" The man grins, rubbing his mitts.

Bryan and Tarja

Your on pause till everyone else goes to bed, trying to keep both games and intra-party on roughly the same time frame.

Ashely

You find the regular stock Antidotes regular Marts carry at the end of the aisle, taking up as little shelf space as possible. As you start eavesdropping, you quickly find out that the only thing being discussed is the pros and cons of different flavors and scents of healing items on the floor by the customers still shopping this late. Any employee who is talking is assisting a customer in the same manner, nothing important. You do notice security cameras trained on every aisle and a single door with "EMPLOYEES ONLY" plastered on it.

Major
2012-09-26, 08:39 PM
Kelaeon wasn't the verbal expert so he allowed Francis to speak. "Eh, I'm not interested. I don't want to pay ^5,000 and then have to buy coins on top of that. It's not worth it. If I spend ^5,000 on a case that's less money I got to gamble." He says with a shrug as he turns to leave. He trusted Francis would get what was best, but he hoped with his comment and his walking it would make the man more willing to try and cut a deal to not lose a sale.

Since this was a gambling establishment most their money was made by the gambling so extorting a coin case was ridiculous and the man probably knew it and was just hoping to net some extra profit in addition to the coin and gambling cost.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-26, 08:57 PM
Francis nodded when Kelaeon spoke. He's right, we don't have that kind of money, sorry, but not thanks. Francis followed Kelaeon out of the casino.

100 coins and a case for $5000 is way too expensive for us. We might be able to get a case off a somebody who lost big, but we don't have time to gamble and expect to get enough coins to buy a pokemon.

Once Jasmine evolves, she'll know some psychic attacks, but we may have to trade or capture for other pokemon that will help us get to Saffron. What do you think?

Major
2012-09-26, 09:05 PM
"Or run really fast and try to outrun the wilds, depending on how fast you are." Kelaeon says with a slight bit of dark humor in his tone. "Either way, tonight is probably not a good time to go. The question just comes down to do we strengthen up and try tomorrow, go with a group, catch pokemon, etc." He says rubbing his chin, "How long until your pokemon evolves? Maybe those dumpster pokemon can be used to strengthen us."

Cormag81
2012-09-26, 11:16 PM
Ashley curses herself for not thinking about the hour before going on a midnight information gathering run. She still thought it would be a good idea to both see what she could learn about resent Sliph Co. Activities but also about local Rebellion sympathizers who might move to interfere with their plan if they caught wind of it.
She decides that attempting to sneak into the employees only area to learn about Sliph Co was a job better left to their teams Ninja and that anyone who might possibly know about rebellion activity would be in bed by now. Knowing that she would have to try again in the morning, assuming the rest of the nuckleheads that she was with didn't need her to stick around to prevent deaths.
So she picks up 4 potions as well as her 6 antidotes and heads for the center.

4 potions = 800
6 antidotes = 1200
Total 2000
Leaving me with 8000+ whatever my sheet says.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-26, 11:34 PM
Kelaeon and Francis

The man waves politley, before approaching another customer.

Ashley

When she goes to check out, she is surprised at the bill. ^3000! One and a half the normal cost!

Cormag81
2012-09-26, 11:40 PM
"Stupid inflation whatever here take it." Ashley storms out of the store knowing she was just overcharged for items by the company she was supposed to be destroying but she couldn't have gotten them earlier because she didn't know what the group was going to need. She makes her way to the center mad at herself for being so stupid.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-26, 11:54 PM
Ashley

Same as others, ^500 for the night

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-27, 12:09 AM
Francis reaches into his bag, and releases Jasmine from her ball onto his shoulder. We've been working together for a long time, and I think we're almost there.

The little pokemon nodded, I sleep less now, and my telekinesis is getting better. I wonder what it's like to have a big tail. She then looked around, taking in its new surroundings.

Battling is hard for her, but it seems necessary for the journey. We'll train at the dumpster tomorrow, unless you'd like to go now.

time check?

Cormag81
2012-09-27, 12:19 AM
Frustrated at the amount of money she is paying on the first night of her journey she pays for a bed and goes to sleep. Leaving a note with the receptinest that if Francis and Kaelon wake up before her to wake her up so she can give them some supplies.

Major
2012-09-27, 12:45 AM
"Better to get her trained while you have an ally to assist you than to try and train alone while she isn't a skilled battler." Kelaeon notes, "Eh, I figured training now would be best so that we'd be ready tomorrow. But if you preferred to wait then we can do so."

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-27, 08:25 AM
Now's fine, we already know where the center is, so we can get there if anything goes wrong. Let's go.

Francis walks towards the dumpsters, forcing memories back the whole time.

If there are multiple sets of dumpsters he remembered, I head to the ones closest to the Center

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-27, 10:33 AM
Trash Divers

Its any dumpster. Any dumpster will have food scrapes to attract wild pokemon. If you want to wild hunt, roll a wild check (1d100), only need one for the both of you. Do note it is 2:30 a.m.

Major
2012-09-27, 07:01 PM
[roll0]

Kelaeon checks the dumpsters.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-27, 07:20 PM
Kelaeon opens the the dumpster and looks inside. The interior is stuffed full with black garbage bags and it seems nothing else. He starts to close the lid when he notices a small jagged brown thing sticking out of one bag. Did it just move?

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-27, 07:28 PM
Francis lifts the lid of another dumpster, looking for anything useful or interesting. He wasn't going to go into that for no good reason, and certainly not with nice clothes on.

Perception [roll0]
Wild roll if you so desire to use, if not, feel free to ignore. [roll1]

Major
2012-09-27, 07:55 PM
"I think I found something," Kelaeon says stepping back and lifting his pokedex to scan the brown thing. "Not sure what it is, but it moved."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-27, 08:05 PM
Francis finds nothing back black garbage bags in the other dumpster. Kelaeon's dex pings INSUFFICIENT SCAN. PLEASE SCAN AGAIN. Either it wasn't a pokemon or the dex can't scan enough of it to tell what it is. Maybe digging it out will work.

On wild rolls: You normally only get 1 per day (these are going on your previous day). If your hunting in a group, its one roll for the group, which sacrifices all rolls for those in the group. If you ignore the wild I give you, well tough ****. You won't find anymore. Not on that day anyways. This isn't the VG, you can't just flee and keep moving around in tall grass.

Alternativly, you can hunt in an area all day, which gives you 3 rolls. Thats only if that is all your doing for the day, no travelling, nothing that takes any large amount of time.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-27, 08:47 PM
Francis peers in the dumpster, looking at the brown thing. He then walks a little ways away, and removes his jacket. The jeans couldn't be changed, but there was no changing that. Well, shall we?

With Jasmine at the ready, Francis draws his knife and starts cutting the bag open, hoping to uncover more of the mystery pokemon.

LUCK ROLL! [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-27, 09:07 PM
As Francis cuts open the bag, a small doll like pokemon falls out. It had a small round body, roundish head, with pionts on its head and on its body in place of its feet, and two strips for arms. One of the strips, the one that was sticking out of the bag, is broken off half way up. The eye like patterns on its face blink feebly. Its at least alive. It starts to take off from the garbage pile, but just falls back down.

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-27, 09:33 PM
Francis picks the pokemon up, and speaks to it gently We're going to get you to the pokemon center, don't fight me. Kelaeon, will you get my jacket? Unless Kelaeon objects, he goes to the pokemon center as quickly as he can do safely.