PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a topic

Starwulf
2012-08-31, 12:59 AM
Could a mod that's on PM me so I can ask if it would be ok to post a topic that came across my mind a short while ago? Thanks! :)

Mystic Muse
2012-08-31, 01:00 AM
Could a mod that's on PM me so I can ask if it would be ok to post a topic that came across my mind a short while ago? Thanks! :)

Usually, it'd probably be better to just choose a mod in the forum the topic belongs to, and ask them, just for future reference.

Starwulf
2012-08-31, 01:08 AM
Usually, it'd probably be better to just choose a mod in the forum the topic belongs to, and ask them, just for future reference.

Ya know, I'll be perfectly honest, but for as long as I've been here, I've never noticed where you can find what mod belongs to what forum. LOL. Who is the friendly discussion mods?

Mystic Muse
2012-08-31, 01:11 AM
Ya know, I'll be perfectly honest, but for as long as I've been here, I've never noticed where you can find what mod belongs to what forum. LOL. Who is the friendly discussion mods?

Go to whichever forum it is, scroll ALL the way down, and look to your right. There should be a little box next to the display options that says "Moderators"

The moderators for the friendly Banter section are SMEE, Zeb The Troll, averagejoe, and Grey Watcher. Roland and Rawhide, being Administrators, have authority over the entire forum, so you can always PM them if they don't mind.

Roland St. Jude
2012-08-31, 01:05 PM
Sheriff: Which mods cover which subforums is also listed in the Forum Rules. Please contact one of them first about your idea. If they need to, they'll ask the other mods for a consensus or as for admin input, but almost always, the mods assigned know that subforum the best and can just give you an answer.