PDA

View Full Version : Nestwarped (OoC)

ThirdEmperor
2012-08-31, 08:47 PM
This is an OoC thread.

Yup.

If ya'll could please post your character sheets, descriptions and any other relevant information here, that would be grand.

Feel free to ask questions, as the in media res start to the game probably leaves you with a few of them, but try not to entirely give away what your character is doing. Half the fun is in trying to guess what everyone else is doing while you're off on your own adventures.

Zealumieo
2012-08-31, 09:08 PM
Lol Does that mean we should be spoilering our posts and resisting the urge to look... Well and OFC acting like we've totally not read whats happening to someone else?

Looks:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/PurpleMage/TassieArr-1.jpg
==> Grand Entrance Please (Whoops also edited)

Your name is Tassie Larkan.

You are a collector of LARGE UNWIELDY objects, which is why you love your LUSUS which is AWESOMELY BEYOND MONUMENTAL in size. Though you have to CLEAR OUT MILES of space to get everything to fit. And nothing can solve your DRENCHING PROBLEM. Other trolls complain you CAUSE ALOT OF CLUTTER though that won't stop you from CRUSHING THEM UNDER IT whilst under the predilection of SOUR MOODS. Luckily for most trolls, you enjoy being GENEROUS and OPEN TO LENDING A HAND, though due to your MISLEADINGLY HIGH STRENGTH ATTRIBUTE many of them pass on the opportunity after receiving assistance once.

On your freetime you try to imitate LARGE AND FAMOUS MONUMENTS made by BRILLIANT ARTISANS. Its one of the few things you'll allow to be smaller then the originals IN TRIBUTE to their greatness. A few of Pallar's UNUSUAL ALIEN BUILDINGS have inspired you to attempt a flattering copy... although he tells you they look like BENT UP MONSTROSITIES. Some of which are SO DISAPPOINTING that you MASH THEM by using them as WEAPONS. Your STRIFE SPECUBUS is MODELKIND, though your hope is to one day use models that are just as big or twice as big as the originals. Instead of these FEEBLE 1: .7 OR LESS IN RATIO models.

It may be a problem that you are EASILY LED ON by friends, which tends to get someone into a NASTY ACCIDENT more then once. Sometimes you suffer from OBLIQUE PESSIMISM in yourself, even though you TALK A BIG GAME and STILL ACT LIKE IT TOO. You've become DISHEARTENED that your LEGACY will be to PULL CIVILIZATION UNDER THE CURRENTS due to being a HUGE PUSHOVER.

When bored, you go out and PERFORM GLORIOUS FEATS to put FEAR AND RESPECT into those of the lower hemospectrum. Afterwards your BLABBERMOUTHING gets you into trouble with your friends as you say the WRONG THING at the WRONG TIME to strangers. Lately though, your attention has been occupied with the clamor of this new game all your friends seem to talk about.

Some say your morail is a bit touched in the head even for trolls, but you tell them to shove it. Others tell you that listening to psychics under your station is dangerous, but they can shove that too. Who do they think they are butting in like that? He has plenty of reference material on other ALIEN SPECIES, and even if you're going to rule over them... it doesn't mean one shouldn't take some of their NICER QUALITIES to heart. No one should know that though... well maybe your best friend. Anyone who has learned about that by accident tends to turn up dead the next day.

Your Chumhandle is CumbrousCrux. Yoo99UUU like building uuuUUUP yoo999UR woo999RDS. though if that is tooo999 SL99W Y9U'LL BUILD UP SENTENCES. N9 nuuUUUMBER is beeeEEETTER theeEEEN niiIIINE.

Crunch:

Class and Aspect:
Heir of Doom

Species: Troll, Sea-dwelling
Hemocaste: Tyrian purple/#77003c
Psi: Nope
Lusis: A Horrible TerrorCreature
Artifact: Most akin to an Ascendance Mobility Device (For you lowbloods)... Or a Magical Climber's Harness.

Attributes:
Agility d6
Smarts d4
Spirit d6
Strength d10
Vigor d6

Skills:
Fighting (agility) d12
Sports (Agility) d8
Intimidation (Spirit) d6
Mechanics* (Smarts) d4
Throw (Agility) d6

*specifically architectural mechanics

Hindrances:
Overconfident (Major)
Quirk (Minor), Can't deny a friend (even if she knows its bad for them)
Big Mouth (Minor)

Edges:
Latent Power:
With this Edge, you may use one of the Edges of your Aspect that you haven’t yet purchased, once per session.
+1 Stat

Troll Trait:
+1 Toughness
Cannot drown in water, full Sports skill underwater, free d6 in sports
-4 penalty to resist heat, extra d6 dmg from fire

Charisma 0
Pace 6
Parry 8
Toughness 6

Relationship Speculation (Edited):
I can immediately tell Tassie would HATE Etaoin, even if it was just on a cursory glance. But thats normal, its likely she barely looks at lower bloods. >.> Even on homestuck... the purple bloods barely had much to do with brown or rust bloods...

Towards Irvekt, Irritation. Mostly because she repeatedly gets told "I don't trust you!" when she is being honest. She knows better then to react aggressively, past experience with her Morail has taught her that acting as such tends to add fuel to the fire... Not the good kind.

:smalltongue: You guys should already know how she feels about the Crazy Lime Blood.

Makdan is a funny subject to her... As she enjoys being out there in reality, he seems to focus on words and information. For some reason he thought she was a guy... huh... Generally its in her rights to punish 'impudence' like that, but honestly people can make mistakes. Amusing how someone so smart can be wrong about such common things!

Gidrim: She rather likes the guy. He takes things simply and honestly. Though their conversations tend to not have much... well substance to them. Its good when she wants that. Talk sparingly, don't ruin it by doing it too much.

Jemdas: Yeah hes a Nerd, but she still doesn't harsh him about it too much. She sets up pseudo buildings and the like for his EXTREME ROLEPLAYing but she isn't sure if he uses them at al.

Toward Dryden, she acts weird... As in, if there was a weird she usually is in- she's 3xs worse. And there's a good reason she won't go out and challenge him. 38D

She demands to stay separate from Yscton for the time being, quasi-mutual agreement (Least she thinks so). Seems he didn't have much interest in her initial endeavors in any quadrant and she isn't stubborn enough to keep going over what she knows will end in failure. In some roundabout way it kind of seems she's offput by the whole thing. Though he's right, whenever Tassie thinks about it she generally bends a girderlike object into a pretzel.

With Tiemet, she'd probably get pissed if you take her stuff when she notices. Curious about your shipping, she not a snitch so she won't narc on Clams that may or may not be true, probably oblivious to when you do hint about possible partners, though overall too neutral about you to have strong feelings one way or another. ((Yes its a horribad run on sentence. XD))

Extra note: Lawl, in mid game if my chatting quirks become too much of a pain in the arse... I can get away with changing it if I can a justifiable reason to yeah?

Gm only pweese:
I'm assuming first time aware yeah?

ThirdEmperor
2012-08-31, 09:17 PM
Yup. No peeking allowed, least 'till you all got characters meet up in the Medium. Which, considering how hectic any game of SBuRB is, could be quite a while still after you enter the game.

Changing typing quirks with an in-game reason is cool tho'.

Sekret sekret stuff
Mhmm. You've had brief glimpses before, phantom images of Derse slipping into your dreams those few times you've been foolish enough to sleep outside of a recuparacoon, but this is the first time you've properly awoken.

sournote103
2012-08-31, 09:21 PM
Intro

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff129/sournote103/gidrim.png
Your name is GIDRIM ORONET. You are a WEREMUSCLEBEAST, an affliction which sounds much worse than it actually is. Really all it means is that you're half musclebeast during the day and fully Troll at night. Half the time, you're not even awake when you revert to your Troll form. You have a variety of INTERESTS, including CHASING BOUNCY BALLS and HUNTING MISCELLANEOUS FAUNA. Sometimes you feel kind of embarrased about this at night, but you really don't care during the day. You don't really have any aspirations for the future, since you're usually too busy being silly to bother thinking about things. You use the Stockpile fetch modus for your Sylladex, which allows you to retrieve any item at any time... provided you can remember where you buried it.
You often chat online with your friends about basically anything. Your trolltag is auroraChaser and you are usually kind of quiet EXCPET WHEN YOU GET REALLY EXCITED!!! woof.

Crunch
Mage of Hope

~ATTRIBUTES~
Agility--d8
Smarts---d4
Strength-d6
Vigor----d6
Spirit---d4
Chaisma---0
Pace------6
Parry-----6
Toughness-6
Hope------0

~SKILLS~
Fighting------d8
Intimdation---d6
Investigation-d8
Knowledge-----d4
Mechanics-----d4
Notice--------d8
Persuasion----d4
Piloting------d4
Riding--------d4
Shooting------d4
Sports--------d6
Stealth-------d8
Taunt---------d4
Throwing------d4

~HINDRANCES~
Loyal (Minor)
Outsider (Minor)
Clueless (Major)

~EDGES~
Selflessness (Aspect)
Hope (Aspect)

~WEAPONS~
Fists

~CLOTHES~
Basic t-shirt and pants

~ARTIFACT~
A mystical-looking golden pendant with an amber-like stone set in the middle. A number of mystical-looking carvings adorn its rim. Its origins are unknown, but it appears to have a slight regenerative effect on those who wear it.

~WEREMUSCLEBEAST TEMPLATE~
• A free Vigor roll to shrug off being shaken each turn, albeit at a -2 penalty
• +2 Pace
• +4 damage with unarmed attacks
• Must finish injured opponents, or else forfeit a benny
• Half Toughness versus silver weapons or when dosed with wolfsbane

Jacior
2012-08-31, 09:24 PM
Is anyone lse rediculously excited? I mean, I just read my opening post and DANG. I thought I was excited before.

==> Enter Name

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae56/Jacior/IrvektDirmin.jpg

Your name is Irvekt Dirmin. You don't bother with a FAKE NAME, because you already know that THEY know. You're sure THEY know, because THEY have been trying to get you for as long as you know. Your IUSUS has managed to keep THEM at bay, you're sure. You've never had to feed it and it never seemed to go hungry. Of course, you've always considered it is one of THEM and THEY just feed it when they come to spy on you. Your IUSUS doesn't really seem the type to NOT KILL AND EAT anything it thinks it can though. You've never been on the menu because of your GREAT TELEKINETIC ABILITY. Which frankly, could be greater, but you're young yet. You'll grow into it. You also find that blasting a few MIND BOLTS at you IUSUS helps to deter it from EATING YOU.

Through serious INVESTIGATION and a little luck, you have managed to secure a group of Trolls willing to spend even minute amounts of time with you. Which is fortunate, because it really seems like most Troll interaction takes place over the computer. You managed to tolerate each other enough to form the basis for mutual companionship. On some of the occasions you have gotten together, you've tried to entertain people with TRICKS using your YO-YO, which is your WEAPON OF CHOICE. After psychic powers of course.

Your Chumhandle is sensibleSchizophrenic and you italicize random bits of your conversations to throw THEM off about your true intentions. You also begin and end every conversation with your signature 0_o.

Crunch:

Class and Aspect:
Knight of Mind
Hemospectrum: Yellow

Attributes:
Agility d6
Smarts d12
Spirit d4
Strength d4
Vigor d4

Skills:
Fighting (agility) d4
Investigation (smarts) d8
Knowledge (computers) (smarts) d6
Psionics (smarts) d12
Taunt (smarts) d8
Throwing (agility) d4

Hindrances:
Loyal (Minor)
Cautious (Minor)
Delusional (THEY are out to get me) (Major)

Edges:
Arcane Background (Troll Psionics)
Power Points (Arcane Edge)

Charisma 0
Pace 6
Parry 6
Toughness 5

ThirdEmperor
2012-08-31, 09:25 PM
Oh, I've been meaning to ask, what's Gidrim's lusus? Or was, I suppose I should say, as I get the impression it isn't around no more.

sournote103
2012-08-31, 09:30 PM
Oh. KNEW I was forgetting SOMETHING. Um... I'm just going to say a wolf-like thing? I don't know. I am like so tired right now and I really should just go to sleep, except I am still not finished with [s]Act 6 Intermission 3 after like TWO DAYS and I really want to finish it except there are TOO DARN MANY PEOPLE TO BE AND TALK TO.

Science Officer
2012-08-31, 09:43 PM
For posterity, then:

Character Sheet:
Name: ETAOIN BURRUS
Species: Troll
Hemospectrum: Rust
Lusus: Giant Rat

SGRUB Title: Rogue of Hope

Traits:
Agility: d8
Smarts: d8
Spirit: d6
Strength: d6
Vigor: d4

Skills:
Fighting (Agility) d8
Throwing (Agility) d4
Sports (Agility) d6
Stealth (Agility) d8
Knowledge (Diseases)(Smarts) d4
Knowledge (Electronics)(Smarts) d4
Mechanics (Smarts) d4
Notice (Smarts) d8

Hindrances:
Small - Major (You were always a bit of a runt...)
Phobia (Cats) - Minor (Your lusus almost met its end at the paws of a cat (it was a BIG cat). The quietest 'meow' sends you into a panic)
Greed - Minor (You collect telephones, microphones, speakers, diseased animal corpses, newspapers, movie posters... really, anything that isn't nailed down.)

Edges:
Danger Sense
+1 Stat

Charisma: 0
Pace: 6"
Parry: 6
Toughness: 4

Intro:
Your name is ETAOIN BURRUS. You were among the smallest low-bloods in your hatching, and just narrowly escaped culling. You were raised by your GIANT RAT LUSUS. After being EVICTED from your RESPITE CUBE in a CROWDED COMMUNAL HIVESTEM, you live in the sewers beneath the city.

You have a few INTERESTS. You like to tinker with electronics, especially AUDIO DEVICES, and are pretty good at it, when you can avoid chewing on the wires. You also "study" DISEASES. Your nest is cluttered with antiquated plastic speaker horns (or as the higher castes would call them, "telephones"), jars of diseased animals in various states of preservation as well as other, less focussed collections of desirable objects.

Being something of an outcast has made you rather SELFISH. Fortunately, you have made some friends and are learning to THINK ABOUT OTHERS, besides yourself. You met a few of these while FLARPING, which you enjoy as a means to escape the city/sewers and to acquire sweet (though usually imaginary) loot.

Your greatest dream is to one day join the Alternian military as a PSYCHOPATHOLOGIST, those experts of psychological and biological warfare instrumental to the Trollish practice of subjugating lesser societies. Of course, you aren't really suited for officer positions, having always been something of a ROGUE. Still, you can always HOPE.

You use a GARBAGECOLLECTION Fetch Modus which can carry any number of items, but the odds of retrieving the one you want are only 1 in ln(x+1), where x is the number of items in your captchalogue. Despite this glaring drawback, you can't help but pick up everything you find, being something of a PACKRAT. The Modus attempts to slowly discard items you aren't likely to use, but isn't very good at it.

You like to use the flailkind Strife Specibus, as flails are easy to construct out of the junk you collect.

Your TrollTag is plagueHoarder and you type words a little oddly as you lakk the last row of your keypad; you're sure it is the least useful row;

Pic:
http://i.imgur.com/lqRu9.png
EDIT: New symbol. Kind of terrible, but who cares?

I'm a little new to the whole PbP process as well as the Savage Worlds system. So please suggest a better course of action if I do something inappropriate. (In terms of posting what where, rolling dice, etc...)

What do you think of flails as Medium, Relentless, Dangerous weapons as a baseline?

Lord Raziere
2012-08-31, 09:45 PM
Makdan Beldin:

You are Makdan Beldin.

You own a SMALL LIBRARY that you have OBSESSIVELY PORED THROUGH. Your knowledge of WHAT YOU CONSIDER EVERYTHING, is ENCYCLOPEDIC. You have largely constructed your hive to defend YOUR INVALUABLE TREASURE from the various beasts of the wild that surround it IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

You have of course learned to fight against these monsters with your PENCILKIND STRIFE SPECIBUS, throwing them around as if they were DARTS. You have learned to be SNEAKY and QUICK around such greater monsters, and ASSASSINATING them from the SHADOWS, and you like to think of yourself as a NINJA while doing it.

However once you discovered THE INTERNET, you are in doubt that your library IS ALL THAT VALUABLE, so you have CONVINCED YOURSELF that all the knowledge on the internet IS FREE and has CLEARLY ESCAPED FROM THEIR BOOKS, where y'know THEY SHOULD BELONG. So you have found a secondary use for your pencils, and HAVE BEGUN TO WRITE DOWN ALL THE INFORMATION YOU FIND while online, thus CAPTURING the information in books once again so that they will not escape EVER AGAIN.

Oh and, you found these things called "friends" online to. They are the first pieces of information that actually generate themselves and even RESPOND to your experimental INPUT, thus causing you to STUDY them ceaselessly while always WRITING DOWN WHAT THEY TYPE in your FRIEND JOURNALS, and cataloging their "conversations". You have yet to discern their true meaning, but you have believed the more COMPLEX the information, the more MEANING it holds, and "friends" with their "conversations" ARE THE MOST COMPLEX INFORMATION OF ALL because it keeps updating itself!

Your LUSUS is QUICK and CLEVER but you don't see him very often. You have been taught to be STEALTHY because of him, and he is probably ASSASSINATING what ever monsters come when your are BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS. but will TEST YOUR SKILLS if you don't DEFEND IT YOURSELF for too long.

Your trolltag is ninjaSkeptic, you b3l3ive 3v3rything com3's in thr33's, you ar3 quit3 calm and m3llow for a troll, but you ar3 a notorious know-it-all who do3sn't r3aliz3 that h3 is talking to r3al p3opl3 and not s3nti3nt information, and always r3plac3's "e"'s with a 3 in d3votion to your b3li3f in all things thr33.

Crunch:

Class and Aspect:
Seer of Void

Attributes: 0/5
Agility: 1d8
Strength: 1d6
Spirit: 1d4
Smarts: 1d8
Vigor: 1d4

Skills: 0/15
Stealth: 1d8 (Agility)
Knowledge (Science): 1d8 (Smarts) +2
Knowledge (History): 1d8 (Smarts) +2
Throwing: 1d8 (Agility)
Knowledge (Computer): 1d8 (Smarts)
Investigation: 1d8 (Smarts)

Hindrances:
Curious (Major)
Delusional (Thinks his friends are just pieces of information) (Minor)
Doubting Thomas (Minor)

Edges:
Fleet-Footed (d10 running die)
Scholar (+2 to History, Science)

Bonus Troll trait:
+1 Toughness

Derived Stats:
Pace: 8
Parry: 2
Toughness: 5

Makdan's "relationships" (or Observations to be more accurate):

All: I have no evidence that they truly exist aside from their text. Therefore, I cannot truly call them trolls, or rely on their repeated insistence that I am troll either, due to the fact they cannot observe my appearance. More evidence must be gathered before I can truly call them or myself a troll.

sensibleSchizophrenic: Seems unreasonably paranoid for no reason. Doesn't respond well to experimentation or questioning. Not very rational to my viewpoint.

allergicGambler: has an obsession with one he calls "doctor". refuses to elaborate on doctors name. claims it as some form of religion. if it is a religion, it is not recorded within my library. Therefore it is imperative to record everything this one says upon said "doctor" for further documentation and study upon the nature of religion itself.

reverendCounter: I have been sending him test-sims of motorized vehicles. He seems to report satisfactory results. Whether this is actual proof that he does indeed exist, or is simply a narrative that can adapt itself to changing outside circumstances, I am not sure yet.
Also claims to be religious, but instead worships "Mirthful Messiahs". This religion seems to be in my records, but is far more irrational and illogical than the doctor religion. must devote further study to why one religion advocates irrationally killing everyone and another champions saving everyone.

cumbrousCrux: Seems ignorant, yet at the same time, cannot keep information to himself. Do not trust with vital information to be kept secret.
His redeeming qualities include: being one of the kinder people. Liking the number nine, which is of course, 3x3.
Note: I have accidentally gotten off on the wrong foot with her on assuming that she was male based on pattern recognition. Will do my best to repair this in the future.

aquisitiveAce: Seems to be speak of this non-existent thing called "Flarping"
its baffling. does not seem to be religion. probably needs further investigating.
Also, listens to horrible sounds that makes one's ears bleed, that he terms "music". Why anyone would just sit around and listen to "music" is also something that needs further investigation.

lernaeanKnave: seems to be constantly trying to either sell me something, or
trying to get me to be more "social". pesky, but not bad.

regalChief: shares common interest in history with me. speaks in an old fashioned manner. believes himself to be a lord. friendly. also claims to "Flarp". At least proving its not a singular delusion. it might instead be a mental contagion that needs to be cured and suppressed. I need more information on this.

mazterZorceror: constantly speaks of supernatural things that are not real.
text is an annoying color. Why he does this when he knows they aren't real, I have no clue. speaks of a lot of projects, but none of them ever seem to amount to anything useful. it is sad that something/someone of his intellect wastes time with this when he could be applying it to greater things.

auroraChaser: Is weird. :\ not sure to what think of him.

plagueHoarder: studies diseases. Also "Flarps" always saying he wants to be Psychopathologist someday. evidence that "Flarp" is a mental disease he has created and has spread to others? maybe. I will have to keep a close eye on this one.
if they exist of course. Also: is annoying unable to type my name due having the letters: M, N, and B.

Picture: dreamself pic coming soon

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/miniMakdan.png

Also: Artifact

Goggles with three tinted goggle-lense things. They are all tinted green and grant VISION THREE-FOLD.

Istari
2012-08-31, 09:46 PM
Greatsword, definitely a greatsword

Crunch
Name: Dryden Salden
Hemospectrum: Indigo
Lusus: Lion

SGRUB Title: Prince of Blood

Agility: d6
Smarts: d6
Spirit: d6
Strength: d8
Vigor: d4

Skills
Fighting (Agility) d10
Intimidation (Spirit) d6
Notice (Smarts) d6
Persuasion (Spirit) d6
Sports (Agility) d4
Knowledge (History) (Smarts) d4
Knowledge (Battle) (Smarts) d4

Code of Honor (Major)
Loyal (Minor)
Vengeful (Minor)

Edges:
Trademark Weapon
Command

Charisma 0
Pace 6
Parry 7
Toughness 5

Fluff
Your name is DRYDEN SALDEN and you have a variety of interests. Chief among them is your interest in HISTORY. You frequently fantasize about being a PRINCE or other royalty even if it does not suit your BLOOD. However, you have a great deal of LEADERSHIP ability and have set up a feudal system among the lower bloods in your area they provide you with gifts in exchange for your PROTECTION and so help you if anyone decides to violate your SOVEREIGNTY. You have yet to be challenged by other trolls thanks to your mastery of your SWORDKIND Specibi and the powerful weapon you found while FLARPING with some of your friends. Your close ties with them and your strategic thinking have lead to many a victory.
You live in what can only be described as a CASTLE, at befitting your PRINCELY nature. Inside it is much cozier than a typical castle, you can't live without your comforts. You decorate your room with various TROPHIES you won while FLARPING. One of your favorite parts of your room is your BATTLETABLE where you frequently construct ELABORATE BATTLE SIMULATIONS.

Your Chumhandle Is regalChief And You Have The Tendency To Speak Boldly And Slip Old Pronouns Into Thy Sentances

ThirdEmperor
2012-08-31, 10:24 PM
@Science Officer: Sounds 'bout right. I seem to have misplaced my book and a lot of people don't have one, so FYI we'll probably be running on alchemy stats for weapons from here on out.

@Lord Raziere: Uh, I would prefer if you didn't take it for granted that things in the game will be the same as in Homestuck. Often, they won't. A large part of this game is meant to be discovery, which is kinda rendered pointless by you stating what you see in the same post as your character looking.

TL:DR, stop stealing my job dangit, I'm the one who does the describing round here!:smalltongue:

@Zealumio:
Fighting roll

To all- I would prefer if we used Invisible Castle (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/) to handle dice rolls. I've heard it has a better randomization algorithm than the forum roller (?) and more importantly, it doesn't lead to situations where you have to make a second post if you roll max and get another die.

Zealumieo
2012-08-31, 10:35 PM
Lol alright, and I'm going to assume that if you tell us what to roll in OOC we can roll it on that site and then edit our old post with the link yeah?

Yeah, Lets hope I don't accidentally choke him to death >.>.

Lord Raziere
2012-08-31, 10:51 PM
@ThirdEmperor: Oh. Sorry. But to be fair, you made it kind of obvious of where you were describing. feel free to ignore my post's description and make your own description. I insist, if it does not match your vision for this game.

Anecronwashere
2012-08-31, 11:04 PM
Fluffy Jemdas:
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1963/jemdas.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/jemdas.png/)

Your name is Jemdas Kitlec you live with your NEWT IUSUS in your Towering Hive.
You are a BLUE-BLOODED TROLL that loves FANTASY NOVELS. Your wall is covered in blown-up book covers, when not obscured by your VAST MAGIC COLLECTION.
Your know everything there is to know about MYTHICAL HUMIES, ELVES and ANGELS.
Your Hive is peppered with FAUX-WANDS, STAVES and SCROLLS OF IMAGINABLE POWER.
Yours is the only Hive with a DUNGEON that you use to make delicious "POTIONS" that also serve as refreshing Milkshakes.

Your ChumHandle is mazterZorceror and you type replacing 's' and 'th' with z. cAptilizing ze 2nd letter of a sentence razer zan ze first.

Crunchy Jemdas:
Name: Jemdas Kitlec
Hemospectrum: Blue
Lusus: Newt

SGRUB Title: Mage of Life OR Time

Hive: Jemdas' Hive is a towering BLACK TOWER crafted when he was on a VILLAIN KICK and designed after the famous FSTRUNG the TOWER OF DOOM.
Due to this the insides have multiple FAUX-TRAPS that are deactivated and an extensive DUNGEON SYSTEM, including a POTIONS LAB and a PRISON BLOCK, though the Prison has never been used.

Artifact: A BOOK of POTIONS that give a +2 GRIST LIMIT due to the AWESOMELY EFFICIENT RECIPES it contains.

Since we lost our Hero of Time (which is needed in every session) Can I change from Life to Time?
I also seem to have misplaced my crunchy stuff (it seems my edit to add Crunch to my Fluff post failed way back) so I'll need to remake Jemdas anyway.

ThirdEmperor
2012-08-31, 11:52 PM
@Zealumio: Yep.

@Lord Raziere: Don't worry, it was indeed obvious where you were and I can totally understand your reasoning. No harm done.:smallwink:

@Anecron: Go for it.

lord pringle
2012-09-01, 12:25 AM
I just discovered that the word "commanding" can't survive Pallar's quirk. It becomes "cobbaddig", which is not anywhere near recognizable.

Zealumieo
2012-09-01, 12:29 AM
I just discovered that the word "commanding" can't survive Pallar's quirk. It becomes cobbaddig, which is not anywhere near recognizable.

... Whats funny is when I read you say that word in the post above I immediately recognized it. :smalltongue: Lol WHO IS USING THE WORD COMMANDING around you, I will go out and kick their butt! Its Dryden isn't it? Hmm?!? XD Lol JK...

Edit: Listening to Pallar's quirk is strangely easy for me, just have to think it outloud in my head.

lord pringle
2012-09-01, 12:30 AM
... Whats funny is when I read you say that word in the post above I immediately recognized it. :smalltongue: Lol WHO IS USING THE WORD COMMANDING around you, I will go out and kick their butt! Its Dryden isn't it? Hmm?!? XD Lol JK...

Spoilers, sorry. Besides, I was the one saying commanding.

Anecronwashere
2012-09-01, 12:35 AM
I think it's imperialCommand who is Trolling me too. Since it's the first post it has to be a DM-sent troll and I doubt he would send two different ones.

lord pringle
2012-09-01, 12:38 AM
I think it's SPOILERS.

It could be a number of things, such as my lusus.

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-01, 01:00 AM
I think it's imperialCommand who is Trolling me too. Since it's the first post it has to be a DM-sent troll and I doubt he would send two different ones.

SPOILER ALERT!

This kind of speculation on is fine, but please, don't mention anything concrete. Such as the tag of a troll who hasn't been introduced to everyone yet, or that they happen to be trolling you.

Zealumieo
2012-09-01, 01:09 AM
@ThirdEmperor
Psst... You probably should tell the dude doing the Spreadsheet to not put prospit or derse in yet. Haha Pretty badass to be dreaming things up though, my character is going to be soo lost. Lawl.

Anecronwashere
2012-09-01, 01:48 AM
Third:
Considering iC came back recently I assumed he had contacted all of us and thus wasnt a secret.
Also since he is providing a prize Etaoin and Irvekt they would have known, and I wouldn't have not mentioned it.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-09-01, 02:32 AM
Crunchy StuffClass and Aspect: Thief of Rage
Hemospectrum: Purple

Attributes
Agility:d8
Smarts:d4
Spirit:d6
Strength:d8
Vigor:d6

Skills
Fighting: d10
Mechanics: d6
Piloting: d8
Sports: d6
Sneaking: d6

Derived statistics
Charisma: -3
Pace: 6
Parry: 7
Toughness: 6

Edges and Hindrances
Raaaaage! [Edge, Rage Aspect]
One Eye [Major Hindrance]
Mean [Minor Hindrance]
Anemic [Minor Hindrance]

==>Enter Name
You are YSCTON YAGMUR.

You are enthralled by MOTORISED VEHICLES, especially TWO-WHEEL DEVICES. Your very hive is constructed largely to accomodate your COLLECTION OF HOWLING DEATHTRAPS, since they're of minimal use for crossing the terrain of your homeworld. It is also littered with MECHANICAL DEBRIS from either one of your incomplete children or as wreckage after you INEVITABLY CRASH THEM. Your mechanised skills go beyond vehicular contraptions, but NOTHING ELSE FEELS THE SAME.

You are in the habit of playing a variety of COMPUTER GAMES, most prominently SIMULATIONS. Starting up an engine carelessly to see what was wrong once COST YOU AN EYE, so you now rely on a safer, virtual testing method. You would thank the chum who programs your test-sims, if you WEREN'T SUCH A JERK. Though between hideous scarring, troll upbringing and culture and a VICIOUS NATURAL TEMPERAMENT, it's a wonder you aren't worse. Internalising your hemospectrum-induced hatred has made you SOMEWHAT STABLE for a highblood, though it has done nothing for your actual sanity. Whether through blood snobbery or gratefulness that you're not GLEEFULLY MURDERING THEM, you have acquired a small stable of friends.

When not BURNING OFF ADRENALINE on one of your motorised two-wheel devices, you indulge in a spot of LIGHT SPARRING. That is, you GO OUTSIDE SCREAMING CHALLENGES TO THE HEAVENS and SLAUGHTER ANYTHING THAT ANSWERS. You favour your WRENCHKIND STRIFE SPECIBUS, but are a dab hand (no pun intended) with FISTKIND if necessary. You often ADORN YOUR HIVE AND POSSESSIONS with the trophies you return with from these excursions.

As a purple blood, you hold a belief in the MIRTHFUL MESSIAHS and associated dogma. NO OTHER CASTE seems to see the light, but you don't bother trying to light the way for the BLIND. Your knowledge of their coming is good enough. That doesn't stop you from keeping a few RELIGIOUS ARTIFACTS around your hive, however, nor from indulging in some light HOLY DECORATION on your face (even if it is usually covered by your goggles).

Your LUSUS is a CRANKY OLD CHELONIAN of IMMENSE SIZE. The geezer is often out to sea, and you CAN'T HELP BUT WORRY about him. Armour that could withstand a musclebeast's kick or no, a hard enough hit to his unarmoured head would knock the old guy for six - or more.

You're mostly not a bad guy, and though your helpfulness is more like a THIEF in the night than anything more blatant, it's just hard to show that you care. It's almost enough to set off the RAGE that surges in your vascular pump. It would drive you to tears, but you don't cry. Or smile. Or laugh. You have to hold it in. All of it.

Your trolltag is reverendCounter and you rrRarely capitalise morrRe than is strrRictly necessarrRy except forrR y=rrR rrRs and rrReplace wrrRong h=ded d=ble vowels with an exh=st pipe wh=ze... you also forrRgo all punct=tion but ellipsis... that is unless Y= rrR=LLY GET rrRATHER rrRILED!!!

http://i.imgur.com/1p7X9.png
http://i.imgur.com/QVqbZ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/KnFxS.jpg

What size are my (starting) wrenches, in terms of damage, may I ask?

Also, that introduction was definitely worth the wait. VerrRy definitely.
Oh, and finally, may I tweak my quirk a little, add something to it? It seems a tad minimal, at the moment.

sournote103
2012-09-01, 06:08 AM
Oh man. EVERYONE posted while I was asleep. :smalleek: Better get an IC post up, then.

sournote103
2012-09-01, 10:32 AM
Since we're all Homestuck geeks here, I thought I might show you guys this:
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8353/sburbbag.jpg#
It's a messenger bag that I made. It was a lot of work, but I am very proud of it. :smallbiggrin:

lord pringle
2012-09-01, 10:37 AM
Since we're all Homestuck geeks here, I thought I might show you guys this:
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8353/sburbbag.jpg#
It's a messenger bag that I made. It was a lot of work, but I am very proud of it. :smallbiggrin:

I want that so bad.

sournote103
2012-09-01, 10:38 AM
When I am at a real computer, I can PM you a quick tutorial on how to make it.

Science Officer
2012-09-01, 10:54 AM
Concerning Etaoin's position:
So the foes and statues are fake, holograms and flapstractions, but what about the lava?

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-01, 11:50 AM
@Scion: Yup, go ahead

@sournote: Sweet. Is that silkscreened?

@Science Officer:
Lava is as fakey-fake fake as it can get, even the pit is fake, if quite convincing. Only the cage is real.

lord pringle
2012-09-01, 11:55 AM
Pallar is here.

=====->Be the crazy limeblood
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/lordpringle/Pallar1.png
Crunch:Agility: D6
Smarts: D8
Spirit: D6
Strength: D6
Vigor: D4
Pace: 6
Parry: 4
Toughness: 5

Fighting (Agility): D4
Notice (Smarts): D6
Psionics (Smarts): D12
Stealth (Agility): D6
Throwing (Agility): D6

Allergy (Pollen) (Major)
Bad Eyes (Minor)
Delusional (The Doctor is God) (Minor)

Arcane Background (Troll Psionics)
All of the luck!!!!!!!! (Light)
Fluff: Your name is Pallar Gotrem. You are allergic to air, or at least it FEELS THAT WAY SOMETIMES. You were cursed with the combo of an allergy to pollen, and a LIMEBLOODED IUSUS that loves to GARDEN. You fight with DICEKIND and currently wield 2D6 that return to you after you throw them. You also use your PSYCHIC POWERS of BOOST/LOWER TRAIT and BOLT, when you need to kill someone with your mind. You use the TIME AND SPACE MODUS, which functions like ARRAY, except you can fit two items on one card, and have a fifty-fifty percent chance of getting either.
You are a firm and also the only believer in THE CULT OF THE HOLY AND GLORIOUS DOCTOR. You created the religion when you found a meteor with the ARTIFACTS of a faraway planet called BRITAIN. You watched the entire series and became convinced that one day, you will serve as one a COMPANION to the HOLY AND GLORIOUS DOCTOR HIMSELF and then the two of you will go through all of time and space in his TARDIS. Because of your firm beliefs, everyone believes you are a complete lunatic, except maybe your moirail.

Your Moirail is a seadweller who is incredibly generous. You enjoy her company but sometimes her INSANE STRENGTH kinda creeps you out. You would never tell her this though. Honestly the life of a seadweller seems pretty sweet to you. High class perks and not having to breath air sounds like a winning combo to you. Plus you might meet a Saturnyn and that would be wicked.

Your Chumhandle is allergicGambler and you speak like your dose is always stuffed up, which it is thags for askig. You also occasionally add *Sniffle* or *Sneeze* to your text when you are feelig really crappy. You omit your quirk when you are quoting or talking about The Holy and Glorious Doctor.

When I am at a real computer, I can PM you a quick tutorial on how to make it.

Nah, I'm not very artsy, and would probably just make a mess of it.

Science Officer
2012-09-01, 11:56 AM
Oh, if Ongsan's title is up for grabs, could I switch to Rogue of Hope?
A little more fitting for Etaion (whereas Page of Hope would be something that would need some growing into) and also a combination not seen in the comic.

EDIT: Put rolling here, for better visibility

Rolling:

Etaoin tries to retrieve that white potion (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3678719/)
But he gets something else instead.

EDIT: I suppose I should roll for what I get instead.
Assigning numbers to items in captchalogue, a roll of 11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3678767/) gets me:
...my sandwich. Great.

(having a little trouble logging into Invisible Castle atm.)

Will post further course of action later today.

sournote103
2012-09-01, 01:27 PM
@sournote: Sweet. Is that silkscreened?

No. It's acrylic paint and this stuff called Textile Medium, which just helps the paint bond to the fabric.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-09-01, 02:26 PM
my quirrRk has b=n tw=ked...

Also, sournote, that bag looks great.

sournote103
2012-09-01, 02:27 PM
Also, sournote, that bag looks great.

Thank you! I am very excited about it!

Istari
2012-09-01, 05:55 PM
Did I miss my spoiler somewhere or is it still being written up?

General Relationship information
Dryden generally respects the caste system, though he sees Sea Dwellers as detached from their subjects and thus not necessarily fit to be in charge. He appreciates the strong and admires hard work as a virtue, though he never underestimates the power of words. He would never act impolitely except to those who do something to make him his respect for them.

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-02, 03:41 AM
Oh, if Ongsan's title is up for grabs, could I switch to Rogue of Hope?
A little more fitting for Etaion (whereas Page of Hope would be something that would need some growing into) and also a combination not seen in the comic.

Go ahead.

Did I miss my spoiler somewhere or is it still being written up?

Yeah, still working on it. Having a little trouble thinking of something, actually.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-09-02, 06:57 AM
Necron - I actually hadn't realised that, and just copied what seemed to be the consensus in the few posts before mine. That's rather cool.
EDIT FOR CLARITY: Responding to the "number of =" thing Necron mentioned in the IC thread.

Also, so I don't clog up an IC post with it, I'll be rolling five sets of things when I need to make rolls that can ace. If the first one doesn't ace you can ignore everything past that, same for first ace second not and so on.
Are we using the same initiative system as the Housetrapped game?

Science Officer
2012-09-02, 11:15 PM
As I don't really know the rules for FLARP, and my character's character's abilities probably diverge a little from his own, I'm trying to wing it but I'm not really sure what to roll.

So Etaoin's character (I'll have to think of a silly name for him) is fighting an evasive "scuttle around the robot-lizards and don't get shoved into the pit" fight until he can jump onto the cage. Sorry if my reply in the IC thread was exceedingly vague.

Pointless Aside: I didn't think of it but maybe Etaion's FLARP character should have been something more like his dreams, like Tavros choosing the Pupa-pan Boy Skylark. OTOH it seems to me that Etaoin plays to win and to acquire loot and would chose a higher tier class that could achieve those ends. (I did say this was pointless)

Lord Raziere
2012-09-03, 08:33 PM
Hey, think we should play out the past of characters somewhat? like how they all met online or something? just to help us keep entertained in between the DM and such?

Zealumieo
2012-09-03, 08:46 PM
Hey, think we should play out the past of characters somewhat? like how they all met online or something? just to help us keep entertained in between the DM and such?

I'd like to have something like that... Maybe make another IC thread specifically for that so OOC doesn't get cluttered... Less about dangers >.> So it probably could just have spoilered conversations between characters you troll.

Jacior
2012-09-03, 10:19 PM
@Sournote

I'd like to say two things: One, that bag is awesome. Sendificate it to me now.

Two, my LUSUS is already a wolf. Sorry. :smallfrown:

Lord Raziere
2012-09-03, 10:53 PM
I'd like to have something like that... Maybe make another IC thread specifically for that so OOC doesn't get cluttered... Less about dangers >.> So it probably could just have spoilered conversations between characters you troll.

what would the name be? Nestwarped Chatlogs?

Zealumieo
2012-09-03, 11:06 PM
what would the name be? Nestwarped Chatlogs?

*Trollogs x3 do you not take pride in the act of Trolling? :smalltongue:

Lord Raziere
2012-09-04, 12:17 AM
How do you know that the name wasn't an act of trolling itself?

How do you know that I am real, and not just a sentient piece of text like Makdan believes everyone is?

:smalltongue:

Zealumieo
2012-09-04, 12:24 AM
Touché

Lol. Just from the fact I haven't noticed anything off. Like the signs a self aware program is systematically beginning to take over the world.

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-04, 01:30 AM
Ugh. Sorry everyone, I've been trying to post at least once each day, but various events have forced me to fail that goal already. Regular updates should be resuming in three, two, one.....

Also, wrenches deal a base Str + 1d4, a prequel sounds awesome but I ain't about to DM it and, for Science Officer's eyes only;
Just use his normal stats. Or heck, re-arrange a few points if you want. Doesn't matter much, it's not really gonna come up ever again. Probably.

Jacior
2012-09-04, 01:55 AM
I'd be willing to participate in the Prequel. If you'll hve me.

sournote103
2012-09-04, 06:35 AM
If we could get it working, a prequel could be awesome. Also, I'm beginning to suspect that EVERYONE ELSE in this game is in a completely different time zone from me, since people seem to post with the greatest frequency while I'm asleep.

Science Officer
2012-09-04, 09:36 AM
Hmm. Maybe we could do some IRC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRC)trolling? We could even use Pesterchum (http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?43922-PESTERCHUM-3.41-Updated-Pesterchum!-New-Thread).
But then time zones...

Hmmm. Yeah. Sorry. Whatever.
Let's just say I smack a robot with a flail and forget all this "fighting evasively" hooey.

...except I can't seem to log into Invisible Castle, and I keep getting ERROR on my rolls. So I'll try rolling some later, or maybe figure out the forum roller.

Zealumieo
2012-09-04, 10:12 AM
Well I hope it won't be too bad for you sour, there are some people (like me) who end up being horrendously late night owls when their sleep cycles don't catch up to them like they should.

Lord Raziere
2012-09-04, 12:22 PM
whoa, I wasn't talking about a prequel….just conversations in the past….lets not get carried away here….

Zealumieo
2012-09-04, 12:28 PM
Just a ... get to know you sortie yeah? Atleast a feeling for how the average conversation goes mm?

ScionoftheVoid
2012-09-04, 12:36 PM
I'd participate in a prequel if it happens, or try to.
EDIT: I was hoping and thinking far closer to just past conversations than a full prequel with important events and a plot and stuff. Get to know your character before we meet in game, perhaps get a better handle on some of the more ambiguous relationships.

Zealumieo
2012-09-05, 11:04 AM
Yeah, it really shouldn't be something that affects the current game.

:[ You know what makes me sad? No one cept Tiemet and the Kitsuine one really picked up mytical creatures. XD You could've had Dragons or Unicorns. X3 Manticores, Dinosaurs, ect

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-06, 01:56 AM
Oh gog, I'm so so so sorry about the lack of crud happening update wise, I swear I'll start updating more once my school schedule settles down a little more.

Anecronwashere
2012-09-06, 03:43 AM
Yeah, it really shouldn't be something that affects the current game.

:[ You know what makes me sad? No one cept Tiemet and the Kitsuine one really picked up mytical creatures. XD You could've had Dragons or Unicorns. X3 Manticores, Dinosaurs, ect

:Looks at my Newt Lusus:
... How is a Newt (specifically picked for the Eye of newt reference as pointed out when I picked it) not a mystical, magical creature

Zealumieo
2012-09-06, 04:30 AM
Mai bad. Words of Tassie: A Lusus too small to even be called a Lusus :P

Oh hey, Third do we get Bennies? >.>
I may want to spend it just for rp effect. Though, her failing at this and him running scared around the room works too.
Aww... see, she's so nice... Already rolled Fighting twice and Intimidate once. XD Sooo bad at dipomasizing.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-09-06, 12:28 PM

Not precisely a dinosaur, but Yscton's lusus is essentially an exaggerated form of this. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archelon)

Zealumieo
2012-09-06, 12:53 PM
oy. nine-tailed foxes are a japanese mythical creature so no complaining.

*Facepalm* I can understand backtalk from Scion. But let me Clarify. I DID SAY the KITSUNE (JAPANESE FOX) Augh! I didn't see any other foxes in the roundup so you should've assumed I was talking about yours.

Sweet zombie jeegus, you're all coming at me like I said your Lusi were all Infirms.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-09-06, 12:54 PM
oy. nine-tailed foxes are a japanese mythical creature so no complaining.

You were presumably "the Kitsune one" referred to as having chosen a mythical creature.

EDIT: I'm not, like, even annoyed or anything, I was just puttin' it out there that I did go for something at least prehistoric. Sorry if it came across more harsh than intended.

Lord Raziere
2012-09-06, 01:47 PM
*Facepalm* I can understand backtalk from Scion. But let me Clarify. I DID SAY the KITSUNE (JAPANESE FOX) Augh! I didn't see any other foxes in the roundup so you should've assumed I was talking about yours.

Sweet zombie jeegus, you're all coming at me like I said your Lusi were all Infirms.

ah, sorry *facepalm* :smallfrown:

on second thought I'm deleting that post. thats just too stupid for me. I saw it right there and I still posted it.

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-07, 01:02 AM
Oh hey, Third do we get Bennies? >.>

Yup.
But you only get an auto-fail if both rolls come up 1s, that is, snake-eyes, so we'll go with your roll of eleven.

@Jacior; Gonna have to put your update on hold till Science Officers posts.

@Anecron; *Pokes to IC*

Anecronwashere
2012-09-07, 01:22 AM
I was waiting a post because being the monitor of 2 other PCs it would be better to have a small gap allowing bigger posts for you

Zealumieo
2012-09-07, 01:58 AM
Yup.
But you only get an auto-fail if both rolls come up 1s, that is, snake-eyes, so we'll go with your roll of eleven.

Thanks! How many do we get? Bennies I mean

Edit: so I don't have to search for it: Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am_AdazlXAbidHo0clJ4QXVoaTlZSHBhdk9jWEtKe Wc#gid=0)

Science Officer
2012-09-07, 09:43 AM
If I didn't specify before, I would be up for a "prequel", if "prequel" means a few character-establishing conversations.

Zealumieo
2012-09-07, 10:15 AM
If I didn't specify before, I would be up for a "prequel", if "prequel" means a few character-establishing conversations.

Lol I think... the majority of us agree that they want to do that. X3 I vaguely remember the dm saying we could, but he couldn't monitor it. Maybe that was me coming down with the crazies though.

But yeah, nothing key or anything. XD Just... Character establishment.

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-07, 08:57 PM
*Pokes people to post*

Zealumieo
2012-09-07, 09:00 PM
Ooh! Ooh! Do mine! :P

Science Officer
2012-09-07, 09:42 PM
Ok. If anyone wants to chat with past-Etaion let me know.

Rolling:

Still can't log in at Invisible Castle. Guess I'll make a new account. At least I'm getting actual rolls now, instead of ERRORs...
Scratch that, I can log in again, too. Future rolls will be with the "Etaion" account (which I believe you added to the "Hivebent" campaign on that site")

Anyways, roll to retrieve white potion, succeeds on 1-40. (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3686377/)

Okay, roll to see what I get instead. (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3686380/) Using the same list as last time, a roll of 3 gets caltrops.

I suppose those could be useful, but it is far more amusing to me to have my character put in a worse situation.

I guess that's my turn? The Savage Worlds test drive pdf doesn't elaborate on non-combat actions during combat.

Aside: I knew this would be a silly fetch modus when I chose it, but while I'm finding it a little annoying out-of-character, and I suspect Etaion is finding it a lot more annoying, in character. So he might try to find a new one at a logical opportunity.

EDIT: The caltrops are part of the FLARP. They aren't marked (FLARP item) because unlike the potions and treasures, they actually exist instead of being barcoded softballs or whatever. Fortunately, they are not sharp like the game items they represent, but will still smart to step on.

lord pringle
2012-09-07, 11:46 PM
I'd very much enjoy some prequel dialogues.

Lord Raziere
2012-09-08, 12:12 AM
I know of a way to begin the prequel-dialogues, if the ST will allow me to do so...

Zealumieo
2012-09-08, 02:01 AM
Heh, Kind of realized an artifact that acted like the monstrositifier from the Uber Bunny would really fit Tassie. Thing is, thats pretty much permanent unless the gm gives it a timer... Maybe Despicable Me style. :3

>.< Blar, I went over typing quirks with a friend and he suggested one that is SOO MANY TIMES WORSE. XD Lol. Then the one I'm using.

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-08, 02:34 AM
I know of a way to begin the prequel-dialogues, if the ST will allow me to do so...

What were you thinking?

@Zealumio; Um, never seen Uber Bunny. Whatza Uberifier exactly?

Zealumieo
2012-09-08, 02:43 AM
What were you thinking?

Though I doubt this'll be a spoiler for anyone... Doing it anyways

Liv Taylor... Erm or any of the other names it went under. It was the robobunny present that had a green and red eye (green was grow, red was shrink) plus it had 4 epic weapons it carried around. Was talking about the green eye that monsterfied things (making them bigger).

Lord Raziere
2012-09-08, 11:52 AM
What were you thinking?

basically, it begins with Makdan typing without any color or quirks, asking why all this data is intentionally misspelling things in colorful text.

sournote103
2012-09-08, 04:22 PM
Continuing in the vein of the bag I made, I have more Homestuck crafts to share:
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7420/1347135290716.jpg
His name is Supervisory Special Agent Bluehorns, and he is a member of the Troll Behavior Analysis Unit.

Jacior
2012-09-08, 11:54 PM
Sournote.

Make Me One In Orange.

I Will Give You... Monies For It.

Lord Raziere
2012-09-09, 12:21 AM
wait, have either of you posted yet? who are the people who haven't posted? we should really send PM's to them to post…..

Zealumieo
2012-09-09, 01:54 AM
@Sournote

Its tooo cute! Do want :3

sournote103
2012-09-09, 07:53 AM
Sournote.

Make Me One In Orange.

I Will Give You... Monies For It.

I will see if this is a possiblity. Though payment is not really necessary beyond covering the cost, which would be like half a yard or less of one color of fleece and then even a fabric remnant of another color fleece (which would probably work out to like $4-$8 total).

ANYWAYS, I will look into that possibility. In most cases, I would just send you the pattern I used, but this pattern is not for the faint of heart or the inexperienced.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-09-09, 10:30 AM
Sorry, was without internet for a couple of days, but I'm back now.

Sournote, your creations never cease to amaze me. You are awesome, and you should feel awesome.

sournote103
2012-09-09, 01:37 PM
So Jacior: pretty sure I can make you a Scalemate. I won't be able to pick up materials until next weekend, probably. In the meantime, do you have any requests as to belly/eye color?

Jacior
2012-09-09, 03:09 PM
I leave the details to your artistic nature. I just ask the primary color to be orange

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-10, 12:44 PM
Ugh. Sorry for that horrific goof-up folks, hope y'all were able to resist the temptation to sneak a peek at Makdan's current situation. I'll try to make sure nothing along these lines happens again, but if it does, please just skip past it.

Also, I don't think I need to say that no, this ain't carte blanche to go reading all of Raziere's posts, even if he might think otherwise.

Science Officer
2012-09-11, 01:01 PM
Rolling:

Roll to hit croc (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3690939/)
:smallsigh:

That's a failure, and as flails are Dangerous, it hits me. I take damage in the FLARP, but not actual damage...

EDIT: unless you're tracking those as actual wounds in which case I'm nearly dead? I shouldn't presume, I suppose.

Rolling Damage (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3690947/), forgot to add strength (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3690948/)

That's a total of 8, against my toughness of four. So I am shaken and take a (FLARP) wound.

Gorramit.

Roll to notice where the cage is right now (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3690944/)

well then.... I suppose it can't get any worse than this.
IC post pending...

Science Officer
2012-09-13, 08:59 AM
Seems like I'm the only one rolling. Should rolls go somewhere else, or am I just the only one actually rolling?

All right. Spirit trait test to recover from being shaken. As a PC, I'm a Wild Card, right? So I get to roll d6 along with my roll and take the higher of the two, right?

Let's see how this goes. (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3693510/)

I forgot to add the -1 penalty from the caltrops, if that applies. (You did say all rolls, right?)

I think I'll use a benny. We have bennies, right?
Re-rolling with the benny (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3693515/), applying the caltrops penalty, taking the highest result, that's a 5, character is no longer shaken.

EDIT: But that first die was a 6, so that's an ace and I get to roll again. I assume the -1 applies to this as well. Well that didn't help at all! (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3694175/)

Will post IC, once it is confirmed that I didn't grossly violate the rules anywhere here.

sournote103
2012-09-13, 09:00 AM
I've been making rolls. I've just been putting them in spoilers within the spoilers that contain the narration of my IC posts.

Zealumieo
2012-09-13, 11:13 AM
Yeah... My rolls have either been spoilered and attached to my IC posts or edited in later because an action I asked about here was answered by the gm.

More convenient is... Since we aren't using the forum roller, we don't have to make completely new posts to re-roll them.

Lord Raziere
2012-09-13, 12:11 PM
I just don't know what I should be rolling for exactly. nothing I've done so far is really related to any skill…..

Science Officer
2012-09-14, 03:53 PM
Well that's good to know, thanks. I'll put my rolls in the other thread from now on.

Lord Raziere
2012-09-16, 04:25 PM
*pokes all the people who haven't posted yet to post*

*has decided to just go do the pasty thing anyways*

Zealumieo
2012-09-16, 04:56 PM
>.< Ooh don't make the Main IC thread messy.

Anecronwashere
2012-09-16, 09:12 PM
Is it bad that I don't know if Jemdas is treating this as an intellectual exercise or is just trolling?

Zealumieo
2012-09-17, 02:05 AM
GM:
*facepalm* I don't see... how she can sound any more unintentionally antagonistic. Its like... she smiles and her pointy teeth make little grubbers cry. T^T

Lord Raziere
2012-09-17, 02:00 PM
Wait a minute….do I even respond to Gidrim contacting Makdan in the present? Is Gidrim's present different from mine? oh wait it probably isn't….question is…do I NEED to respond to him? What happens if I don't? Can I even respond?

The situation I currently have is….problematic.

Huh now I see why the trolls installed that chat client that can communicate across time. It must be really difficult to communicate when everyone is busy…so they put it in to communicate with their past and futures while the present was busy.

Zealumieo
2012-09-17, 02:01 PM
:/ I don't think he was supposed to do that. All of it should be Spoilered and the gm will handle it.

sournote103
2012-09-17, 03:08 PM
Hm... Well, from my point of view... Gidrim is contacting Makdan in his own present... So I guess we should just ask the GM when each of our presents are relative to each other.

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-17, 03:11 PM
Okay, this should be easy enough to fix; People and trolls alike, please keep your Trollian messages within a spoiler nested within your main spoiler, I will handle transfering them between players. For reasons.

And yes, at present, all presents are simultaneous.

lord pringle
2012-09-22, 02:46 PM
TE, I think you need to post in Housetrapped.

Jacior
2012-09-22, 10:48 PM
I concur! Rarhg! Stupid character minimum.

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-23, 02:32 AM
TE, I think you need to post in Housetrapped.

Oh! Sorry, I'm reaally forgetful sometimes. Will post in the morning.

I'll also post for this game in the morning. I was planning on waiting for Scion, but it seems he's been grabbed by the dread RL.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-09-23, 07:11 AM
Gah, sorry. I saw the last update but forgot to respond. Correcting presently.

Zealumieo
2012-09-29, 03:57 AM
X3 I didn't miss a ninja post did I? Lawl, you okay Third?

ThirdEmperor
2012-09-29, 04:51 AM
I'm so, so sorry about taking this long to post. Three different classes demanded essays of me on a very short time schedule and that sort of threw a wrench in all my other plans.

I'm also sorry I haven't been able to participate in the OoC as much as I should. If there's any questions or requests or whatnot I've missed, please bring 'em up now.

lord pringle
2012-10-02, 09:04 PM
Sorry for neglecting to post, I've been busy.

ThirdEmperor
2012-10-03, 01:15 AM
Yeah, new rules time; I ain't waiting for more than 48 hours for someone to post. I understand people got stuff to do, but holding up the game for 'em just ain't working.

Zealumieo
2012-10-03, 02:26 AM
Sounds sensible... Btw have you tried contacting the Blue blood Feudal Lord or the ... null gendered claims purple blood?

Jacior
2012-10-06, 12:11 PM
The Forums Are Back! Yah!

sournote103
2012-10-06, 12:31 PM
Oh my god finally.

Istari
2012-10-06, 03:55 PM
And you get a player back too, one who missed his intro post :smallredface:

ScionoftheVoid
2012-10-06, 03:58 PM
That's fine, sorry for taking so long. I've been reading the post, going off and doing something else as I think of a reply and then getting distracted and forgetting to post it. :smallsigh: Will reply as soon as I see it, from now on.

ThirdEmperor
2012-10-06, 11:48 PM
It's probably a bad thing that I literally went through withdrawal symptoms when the forums shut down.:smalltongue::smalleek:

Jacior
2012-10-07, 12:37 AM
You're not the only one TE

Anecronwashere
2012-10-07, 01:45 AM
I managed to cut down the withdrawal by finishing off a Character sheet but yeah
Withdrawals suck

sournote103
2012-10-07, 06:50 AM
Oh good, so it's not just me.
Same thing happens for me whenever they stop making new episodes of Doctor Who for a while. Or whenever Hussie doesn't update for a while.

ThirdEmperor
2012-10-14, 09:59 PM
O-kay. So the games been a little bogged down lately. Or a lot. And it's pretty much my fault, cause I haven't been able to post nearly as often as I should to keep it running. Sorry 'bout that. But the good news is, my insomnia problems are finally clearing up and that's doing a great deal to help with my other concerns, so from this point on I'm gonna do my absolute best to update every single day.

Anecronwashere
2012-10-14, 10:04 PM
Yay!
I really hope my Tower doesn't get destroyed though :smalleek:
It has my artifact in it

Jacior
2012-10-15, 02:48 PM
I have ben horribly, horribly sick. I still am. But I'll try and post later.

ThirdEmperor
2012-10-19, 01:46 AM
Hmm... I'm starting to notice problems with updating every day. Namely, some people are shooting way ahead of the rest, while others are getting even less posts than before.

Zealumieo
2012-10-19, 01:47 AM
,_, they slow yo.

sournote103
2012-10-19, 06:36 AM
I dunno. I feel like I've been decently consistent about posting, but I've been kind of busy as of late, so that might be slowing me down some.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-10-20, 04:35 AM
Whenever I get around to writing a post, my laptop overheats. :smallyuk: Sorry, I'll do one now and try to be more consistent.

Zealumieo
2012-10-21, 01:07 PM
Lawl. Third can I respond to that?

Istari
2012-10-21, 01:22 PM
Lawl. Third can I respond to that?

I don't know what your situation is like, but you seemed to be an obvious choice to talk to first. :smallbiggrin:

Science Officer
2012-10-21, 08:10 PM
Err, I guess I wasn't clear in my last post, but Etaion is leaving and heading back to his hive. waiting to hear if anything unexpected occurs before posting again.

ThirdEmperor
2012-10-22, 12:32 AM
@Zealumio; Sure, sure.

For future reference though people Please keep trollian logs within your own personal spoilers. I'll handle passing them between players. I know this ain't a perfect solution and bogs things down a little, but there are reasons for it.

@ScienceOfficer: Oh, gog, I completely missed that. How did I miss that? >.<

@All: Sadly, I'm gonna be unable to post tonight. Hopefully tomorrow, if not then, definitely the day after. I apologize for this short delay and suggest that in the meantime, you get your Homestuck fan-fic fix from Be the Seadweller Lowblood (http://mspfanventures.com/?s=288). It's excellent. Unless you dislike soap operas.

Lord Raziere
2012-10-22, 03:21 AM
Unfortunately, I've already read that fan-fic. It is good though. It takes Eridan of all people and makes him actually sympathetic.

ThirdEmperor
2012-10-24, 02:49 AM
And I'm back!

Jacior
2012-10-24, 10:40 PM
YAY!!!!!! CHARACTER LIMIT ARG!

ThirdEmperor
2012-10-27, 07:17 PM
And of course RL immediately drags me away. Sorry 'bout that. Working on a post now.

Jacior
2012-10-27, 10:32 PM
That accursed beast known as reality

ThirdEmperor
2012-10-28, 02:55 AM
Say, scion, I've been meaning to ask; How do you pronounce 'Yscton'? I'd presume the Y is pronounced as an E, but then, I'm an American and thus utterly unqualified for any attempt at difficult pronunciation.

Anecronwashere
2012-10-28, 05:02 AM
I've been thinking Yeck-Tee-Son in my head
Then again, that's clearly wrong so meh :smalltongue:

ScionoftheVoid
2012-10-29, 03:03 AM
I've been mentally pronouncing it something like "Iskton", but if anyone has a better pronunciation I have no objections. "Isston", "Esston" or "Eskton" are all viable pronunciations, depending on how you pronounce the "y" and whether you make the "c" hard or soft.

Jacior
2012-10-29, 11:25 AM
I'v been saying Is-ki-ton

ThirdEmperor
2012-11-01, 01:45 AM
Sorry for the delay, I swear I'll post someone today. If anyone's wondering why the pace has been so erratic recently it's 'cause I'm on a new sleep medicine. It works fine for a stretch, then it wears off suddenly and leaves me in the lurch, so that by the time the next dosage has kicked in, I'm behind at school and struggling to catch up.

ScionoftheVoid
2012-11-01, 04:39 AM
Thanks for letting us know and keeping the game going, Third. Don't neglect your school-work to please some strangers on the internet, obviously.

ThirdEmperor
2012-11-08, 11:31 PM
Alrighty, I'll be sending PMs to everyone who hasn't posted yet.

Incidentally, anyone got anything related to the game to talk about? Critiques, ideas, etc?

Anecronwashere
2012-11-08, 11:43 PM
I'm totally lost at what to do here, the DancyPants won't let me search the room, I dont speak Dance and I dont read Ancient Alternian

ThirdEmperor
2012-11-09, 01:02 AM
@Necron:
His DANCE is the HINT. Think CHARADES.

Zealumieo
2012-11-09, 02:49 AM
Third:
You do know shes going to immediately go out and Kick down the door for the arsenal. Lawl, I don't think that the Overconfident trait is made in mind of a person whos alone. XD

ThirdEmperor
2012-11-09, 02:05 PM
@Zealumio:
I figured. Heck, I was half expecting poor DI to be used as a battering ram.:smalltongue:

Science Officer
2012-11-09, 10:48 PM
Well I certainly found this article (http://www.fandiblog.fandible.com/roleplaying-the-jerk/) interesting, and, given the nature of trolls, someone else might as well.

And so I'm back to where I was a while ago, waiting to hear if anything unexpected interrupts me or is waiting for me. Otherwise, I'll describe arriving back Etaion arriving back at his nest.

ThirdEmperor
2012-11-19, 01:24 AM
Ugh. Sorry for the delay, I've basically spent the last few days chewing through homework as fast as I can, with no time for anything else.

ThirdEmperor
2012-11-28, 11:50 PM
Aaand there I go again. This time at least I can claim a better reason than homework- Over the last weekend, both my dogs disappeared, with every sign pointing to some jerk having dognapped them. Needless to say this's had me rather distracted, and sad to say the game's one of the things that slipped my mind.

Science Officer
2012-11-29, 12:02 AM
well, that's certainly a more compelling reason than homework, but it would be hard to call it better. :smalleek: here's hoping your dogs are returned home safely.

ThirdEmperor
2012-11-29, 01:20 AM
Yeah. Good dogs, best friends.:smallfrown:

Zealumieo
2012-12-01, 01:57 AM
I apologize for late posts... my computer is broken so I'm doing what I can.

Lord Raziere
2012-12-01, 10:22 AM
eeennh….I hate not being able to reply yet….

ScionoftheVoid
2012-12-11, 11:59 AM
I'm having computer troubles at the moment, so I may be absent more than usual, but I'll try to check in when I can.

Lord Raziere
2012-12-11, 05:53 PM
just letting everyone know I'm still here.

I just haven't been getting anything to respond to.

Jacior
2012-12-11, 09:59 PM
It seems like a lot of people are extra busy. I think it's exam time!

Science Officer
2012-12-12, 11:49 PM
Yeah, exam time. But I'm still here, waiting...

Jacior
2012-12-22, 08:45 PM
Did this game die? Please say it didn't.

Lord Raziere
2012-12-22, 08:53 PM
I hope it hasn't.

but long interludes like this make one wonder...:smallfrown:

ScionoftheVoid
2012-12-23, 04:25 PM
I'm hoping this is just a delay rather than the game's death, too.

Zealumieo
2013-01-04, 01:37 PM
Still around. Holiday season is over. XD This is generally the time things start getting back on track.

Science Officer
2013-01-04, 11:46 PM
Should we be worried? Is the game on hiatus, or in a death spiral?

I'm afraid it's more or less over now- My RL situation has gotten to the point where I'd be able to post maybe once a week.

This is what I was told in a PM last week. ThirdEmperor also said he'd post here later to give his blessing to continuing the game with a new GM.

Jacior
2013-01-07, 03:42 PM
This makes me very sad. I was enjoying myself thoroughly

ThirdEmperor
2013-01-09, 02:29 AM
As was I. Sadly, my RL situation detoriorated to the point where I can't really post with any measure of reliability for who-knows-how-long, so, yeah, I can't run the game no more. Didn't help that enough players abandoned ship to kill the plot I'd planned.

It was great fun playing with all of you, and if you want to find another GM, I'd be happy to provide them with what I've got in the way of campaign notes.

ScionoftheVoid
2013-01-09, 09:44 PM
Thank you for the time you already put into this, Third.

What's the general feeling on continuing with a new GM, and how would we go about that if we decided to?

Jacior
2013-01-10, 12:11 PM
I would like to continue playing. But if there is another GM of Third's caliber that wants to run the game, they might have their own ideas.

That being said, I will continue playing no matter the method.

sournote103
2013-01-10, 12:16 PM
I'd also like to keep playing if possible.

ScionoftheVoid
2013-01-10, 05:46 PM
I'm all for continuing to play, in case it wasn't clear, just didn't want to assume anyone else's response.

Lord Raziere
2013-01-11, 10:39 AM
I'm all for continuing as well. I'd hate to see Makdan go to waste….

Istari
2013-01-11, 07:32 PM
I would certainly be up for continuing if another DM was found.

Jacior
2013-05-01, 06:48 PM
I keep checking here and in the IC, at least once every couple days. Secretly hoping to see a new post. I feel insane.

Lord Raziere
2013-05-12, 08:55 AM
For how long?

I guess that would make anyone feel insane.

anyways, this RP feels long dead, but I'd still like to play Makdan Beldin. perhaps we can start a new roleplay? but without the stupid spoiler boxes and keeping everyone in the dark, y'know actually trust people not to metagame.

Jacior
2013-05-13, 12:50 AM
Once or twice a week. Since the game ended. DX

I really enjoyed this. And I'd totally play Irvekt some more.

ScionoftheVoid
2013-05-18, 10:47 AM
I'd be more than willing to play again. And I'm very nearly done with university stuff for this semester, so I'll have time.

Lord Raziere
2013-05-20, 04:40 PM
Ok then.

Lets try this again.

nest warped 2 thread here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15272091#post15272091)