PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] The Nest/K's Forest V: Now with more arms per Karyana!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Beans
2013-04-02, 09:57 PM
[Vo]
The redhead returns to start patching her girlfriend up, whispering little nothings all the while. She seems nervous, but being dead makes one less than prone to shaking.

Lady Serpentine
2013-04-03, 03:04 AM
[Vo's]

Naera gently squeezes Blank's hand, then smiles at Vo when she arrives, doing her best to stay in contact with the undead doctor as she's patched up, in the hopes of reassuring her.

The injuries are nasty, the hatchet having twisted as it came out, tearing flesh up like a scoop in the process, but not life-threatening.

Beans
2013-04-03, 10:05 AM
[Vo]
She keeps working away, not happy at all about these injuries.

((By the way, Cnor, since your PMs are full again...))
Wondered some things, actually.

What is the extent of the control TFIS has over a puppetized target?
What limits does TFIS have on the nature and number of targets it can have puppetized?
What can be done to break the control?
TFIS has a short and obvious range, but does this mean that puppetization only is active when inside that same range? If not, how far from TFIS does puppetization work, and does distance have any effect on its potency?
How much contact is needed to puppetize a target?

Dark Elf Bard
2013-04-03, 05:43 PM
[Vo's]

Blank winces again, this time because of the injuries. She's a little surprised about how well Vo can work with them, though.

She accepts the hand squeeze and gently reciprocates, somehow thinking that this will make Naera not feel any pain.

Lady Serpentine
2013-04-07, 11:17 AM
[Vo's]

She should be able to patch Naera up after some work, then. She's going to have some scars, most likely, and it'll take a while for her to be back to full strength, of course, but overall, she's about as good as anyone has a right to expect.

Beans
2013-04-07, 12:15 PM
Vo keeps fussing over her even after she's as well patched-up as one can expect to be.

Lady Serpentine
2013-04-07, 03:28 PM
Naera goes to gently pull the undead woman down onto the couch with her, smiling a bit.

Dark Elf Bard
2013-04-07, 04:16 PM
Blank scoots over to make room for Vo, biting her lip and smiling awkwardly.

ThirdEmperor
2013-04-08, 08:07 PM
Front Door

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Why, with Thulium and Thallium staying out of trouble, you could almost forget this place was under the iron thumb of a tyrannical pseudo-scientific military.

With the recent demise of the man who put the tyrant in tyranny, it's time for a reminder of that. Up to the front door, pretty as you please, march two of the most dangerous fellows you could meet.

One of them doesn't look too dangerous. Just a kid, a blind kid too, with deathly pale skin and blank gray eyes, dressed in an oversized labcoat, a steel briefcase manacled to his wrist. But the thuggish creature following him more than brings the intimidation factor back up. It couldn't be less than eight feet tall, or weigh less than five hundred pounds, with treetrunk limbs and teeth like daggers, scaly green hide and cold, yellow reptilian eyes.

Hopping up the steps two a time, Day raps on the door. "Hey you! Open up!"

Lady Serpentine
2013-05-06, 01:01 AM
[Front Door]

Normally, that hydratroll would be incredibly intimidating, even to the residents here. However, while the person at the door is, like Day, small, and not particularly strong-looking, behind her is something easily mistakable for a tank.

Well. Not literally. But, while it's only perhaps seven feet tall, it's got four arms, each at least as large as the other monster's, and its arms end in various forms of weaponry - the lower left is apparently designed to spray some sort of webbing, the lower right seems to be a simple hollow arm lacking a hand, but is actually made to rapidly grow and fire explosive metallic shards, each perhaps two inches around, and eight inches long, the upper left has four claw-like spikes around six inches long set into its knuckles, which are capable of rapidly springing forward to double their apparent length, in addition to normal claws an simply being a massive fist, and the upper right has a sphere covered in thick quills, like supersized versions of those the Quill Wolves have.

Its head is crocodilian, with heavy scoots covering it, and a somewhat elongated, though heavily reinforced, jaw, and its legs are similar to those of the hydratroll. Its hide, though likewise scaled, is black, and made of the same titanium/carbon fiber blend that was given to whichever of the 'Th's it was who received the enhancements.

"I assume that you're here to... Discuss our contract?", the woman says dryly, stepping out of the way, followed by the living weapons platform behind her doing the same. "As such," she goes on, her voice shifting to Rael's. "I assume that you'd prefer to speak to me. What is it you need from us, O glorious overlord?"

ThirdEmperor
2013-05-07, 02:52 AM
Front Door

Okay, can't help but be impressed by that. Just a little. "Neato." Day breezes in through the door, finger on his chin as he examines the walking tank, Markus trailing along with a growl. "But why arms? Wouldn't tentacles be better for aiming? An howdya do th' cannon? 'splosives, right? It's totally explosives. Gas propulsion's too finicky."

"As for what I want..." Right. Right right. Got business to do here. Important stuff first. "We can start with as many a' these's ya got in stock. I'm also lookin' for some custom work in crawly diggy stuff."

Lady Serpentine
2013-05-07, 03:37 AM
[Doorfront]

"That would be her job, then, actually..."

"Mm... Sort of. Thing is, the tentacles had problems with recoil; the bones provide a much more stable support structure," she replies after a moment, apparently choosing to ignore the fact that her boss was basically possessing her a minute ago. "And it's a mixture of explosives and muscular propulsion.

We currently have ten of these, some tasked out, though none that couldn't be reassigned, but if you want us to gear up production, we could get that up to fifty by the end of the day. Of course, that's assuming that we work exclusively on those... Complexity of other orders would, of course, affect that.

As for crawly-diggy stuff, we may have something you would be interested in - thirty-foot armored personnel carrier, capable of rapid burrowing and becoming ethereal -, but what are the specs for this custom thing you want done?"

ThirdEmperor
2013-05-08, 03:21 AM
Front Door

"Huh." Day pauses to consider that, still examining the monster with a critical eye. Something oddly familiar about it. Tapping the beast on it's lower arm, he gestures for it to flex, so he can see how the muscles work. "One'a those sounds pretty useful for what we're doing, yeah. But I was thinking more diggy-crawly bite-y. How well's this thing bite by the way? 'cause the thing is our enemy's got these real nasty creepy-crawlies underground an we want some way of dealing with them."

Oh. That's what it is. "This's totes based on my brothers, ain't it? Stole secrets from us when ya boss was fixin' em up." Day turns, giving the girl a look.

Lady Serpentine
2013-05-08, 04:29 AM
[Back of the Front Door]

The creature does, indeed, flex its arm when ordered.

"He had to know how they worked to be able to heal them, no? Awfully hard to put someone right when you don't know what's wrong or how you're supposed to be putting them back together.

As for using that information... A basic template, nothing more. They - and you, from what I've heard - are surprisingly resilient, and quite strong. It's not as though they're open market, much less the designs for them. Strictly personal-use, and seeing as we work for you, it seemed reasonable that we could use the information we gathered from our last job.

As for how well it bites... It's a massive worm with teeth. How well do you think it bites? That said, I think that some of our other designs would work better for certain parts of this. Do you have more specific information on these things they'll be dealing with?"

ThirdEmperor
2013-05-12, 01:27 AM
Lobby

"No no no!" Day shouts, stomping at the floor. "Are you an idiot? Is that what I'm supposed to believe? 'Cause either you're an idiot or a sneak an I can't trust you either way!" Throwing his arms into the air despairingly, Day flops back into the nearest chair, chewing into his knuckle as he continues on ranting.

"Y'know- You know, I was thinkin' on mebbe, just mebbe giving you guys some leeway for bein' good workers an all. But you've gone an shot that t' hell. I mean- Heck! How am I gonna trust you now? Tesla! Can't once and just once you people not do somethin' dumb? Z'that too much t' ask?" Blaaaaaaaah. How come anyone who can't read his mind always has to go do things wrong? Can't they at least guess?

Beans
2013-05-30, 09:00 PM
[Vo's]
Miss red-and-dead is flopped on the couch, flipping through an old photo album, eyes lingering on a photo of her alive self being given a noogie by a rose-haired girl a fair bit younger than her.

Lady Serpentine
2013-05-31, 09:11 PM
[Vo's]
Miss red-and-dead is flopped on the couch, flipping through an old photo album, eyes lingering on a photo of her alive self being given a noogie by a rose-haired girl a fair bit younger than her.

Naera may end up coming up behind her; if so, she'll go to wrap her arms around Vo's neck, resting her head on the Sopholich's shoulder, smiling, though she doesn't speak yet, knowing Vo's past is a sensitive subject.

Beans
2013-06-01, 12:10 AM
[Vo's]
The pale redhead closes her eyes, leaning into her girlfriend's warmth.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 08:33 AM
[Vo's]

Naera smiles, softly kissing the undead woman's neck, sighighing happily as she does.
"How're you doing?"

Beans
2013-06-01, 02:10 PM
[Vo's]
She sighs softly, nestling into the scrawny girl's warmth.
I need to be held, I know that much...

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 05:55 PM
[Vo's]

Naera slips over the back of the couch, and nestles in next to Vo, arms staying around her the whole time.
"Sad memories?"

Beans
2013-06-01, 06:10 PM
[Vo's]
The redhead nods, closing the book to hold the assassin closer.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 06:33 PM
[Vo's]

The mercenary (though she's not strictly against assassinations), rubs her lover's back, frowning a little.
"Anything I can do to help?"

Beans
2013-06-01, 06:46 PM
[Vo's]
Holding me is all I need.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 07:34 PM
[Vo's]
Naera gently kisses Vo's cheek, pulling her closer.
"Alright."

Beans
2013-06-01, 07:36 PM
[Vo]
Smiling gently, the redhead wraps her arms around the smaller woman and sighs in bliss.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 08:08 PM
[Vo]
Naera curls up in her lap, smiling gently.
"Love you."

Beans
2013-06-01, 08:19 PM
[Vo]
Laying back, Vo rubs Naera's back and smiles.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 08:25 PM
[Vo]

Naera makes soft, pleased, noises as Vo works on her; she feels rather tense.

Beans
2013-06-01, 08:31 PM
[Vo]
What's gotten you so tensed up, hon?

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 08:40 PM
[Vo]
"Being away from you for so long, mostly..."

Beans
2013-06-01, 08:50 PM
[Vo's]
Vo snuggles closer, holding her tight.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 09:08 PM
[Vo's]
Naera snuggles closer as well, relaxing a bit.
"Thanks, dear..."

Beans
2013-06-01, 09:28 PM
[Vo's]
Naera snuggles closer as well, relaxing a bit.
"Thanks, dear..."

Eventually she sighs and rolls onto her side, holding her girlfriend tighter.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 09:46 PM
Eventually she sighs and rolls onto her side, holding her girlfriend tighter.

Naera gently squeezes the larger woman, going to kiss her.
"Feeling better?"

Beans
2013-06-01, 10:04 PM
[Vo's]
The lanky redhead nods, smiling a little.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 10:07 PM
[Vo's]
"Good."
Naera smiles back, nuzzling Vo's cheek lazily, apparently quite content for now.

Beans
2013-06-01, 10:19 PM
[Vo's]
Vo giggles softly, stroking her hair and rubbing her back.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-01, 10:25 PM
[Vo's]
Naera relaxes more, and goes to kiss her, hands wandering a bit.

Beans
2013-06-02, 12:43 PM
[Vo's]
Blushing, she kisses back and cuddles her girlfriend.
Thanks, hon.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-02, 12:55 PM
[Vo's]
Naera cuddles back, tracing Vo's back idly.
"You're welcome, liasa-veleen..."

Beans
2013-06-02, 07:29 PM
[Vo's]
Vo hugs her tighter, nuzzling her neck.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-02, 08:27 PM
[Vo's]
Naera smiles softly, nestling closer to the other woman.
"What've you been up to, anyway?"

Beans
2013-06-03, 10:56 AM
[Vo's]
Honestly, not very much....

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 10:58 AM
[Vo's]
Naera frowns a little.
"Why's that?"

Beans
2013-06-03, 02:25 PM
[Vo's]
Been pretty tired lately, sweets... I know I don't get physically tired, but I do mentally.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 02:51 PM
[Vo's]
Naera kisses her, still frowning a bit.
"Anything I can do to help?"

Beans
2013-06-03, 04:12 PM
[Vo's]
You already are, sweetie, thanks.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 07:11 PM
[Vo's]
Naera smiles and curls up against Vo, tucking her head under the other woman's chin.
"Good."

Devixer
2013-06-03, 07:23 PM
Floor 17

Jane, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and disguised as a woman in her mid-twenties, is carrying several duffel bags up to an apartment.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 07:32 PM
[Floor 17]

Unless she invited anyone in at some point, which seems unlikely as does her actually befriending any of the people here, there's no-one on this floor.

However, depending on how she got up here, and how good the disguise is, it's possible that she might have been stopped because they want to know who the 'stranger' is.

If she simply came up via the elevator or something like that, though, it's unlikely that she'd have been interfered with.

Devixer
2013-06-03, 07:51 PM
Floor 17

Jane isn't exactly unlikely to befriend anyone in the Nest, she isn't devoid of emotions like the Operative. But she doesn't invite anyone on her way upstairs. She starts to settle in to the apartment that she picked as hers, taking a ludicrous amount of weapons of all shapes and sizes out of the bag.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 08:02 PM
Floor 17

Jane isn't exactly unlikely to befriend anyone in the Nest, she isn't devoid of emotions like the Operative. But she doesn't invite anyone on her way upstairs. She starts to settle in to the apartment that she picked as hers, taking a ludicrous amount of weapons of all shapes and sizes out of the bag.

As mentioned, then, she'll be left alone for now, as no-one wishes to violate her privacy and nothing particularly urgent is going on yet, though she may get a call after she's done unpacking.

Devixer
2013-06-03, 08:08 PM
Floor 17

If Jane does get a call, she answers it on a disposable cell phone. "Doe here."

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 08:18 PM
[Floor 17]

"This is Rael. Can you make it to the 90th floor? There are matters that require discussion."

Devixer
2013-06-03, 08:22 PM
Floor 17

"I'll be there. Can I ask what needs to be discussed?" Jane leaves the apartment and starts to head up.

Beans
2013-06-03, 08:25 PM
[Vo's]
Naera smiles and curls up against Vo, tucking her head under the other woman's chin.
"Good."
Laying back, she sighs and smiles, holding her girlfriend.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 08:34 PM
[Floor 17]

"You can. I'll even answer. There's a rather major contract we just accepted, on which your abilities might be of use."

Laying back, she sighs and smiles, holding her girlfriend.

Naera slowly starts to drift off, smiling as well.

Devixer
2013-06-03, 08:38 PM
Floor 17

"Understood, I'll be up within a minute. Out." Jane takes the stairs up to the 90th floor, she's faster that way.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 09:00 PM
[90th Floor]

When she arrives, she'll find a, currently deactivated, holomap, set in the middle of a semi-circular table; one corner of the room is taken up by some sort of complicated machinery.

Seated around the table are Rael, Karyana, and a couple of other members of the Nest hierarchy; they seem to be waiting for her to ask whatever she wants to know.

Devixer
2013-06-03, 09:04 PM
90th Floor

"What's the contract?" Jane decides not to bother with pleasantries.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 09:08 PM
[90th Floor]

"A heavy assault on a fortified base. You may," Rael goes on dryly, unable to resist a faint smile. "Have heard of it. It's called the MagCave."

Devixer
2013-06-03, 09:14 PM
90th Floor

Jane doesn't have the same reaction. "You may not want to bother with it."

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 09:19 PM
[90th Floor]

"Because of the whole 'horrible revenge' and 'unlikely to have any effect anyway' parts? Yes, we discussed that... Not much choice, though. Someone's calling in a very large debt, and they have the ability to do much the same sort of thing to us."

Devixer
2013-06-03, 09:28 PM
90th Floor

"Not exactly. Do you know exactly whom you're up against?" Jane asks. She isn't really hinting at anything at the moment.

((Just so you know, Jane won't be participating in the attack no matter what happens. I already have a character there.))

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 09:41 PM
[90th Floor]

"An incredibly powerful clone group which has a great number of allies?"

Devixer
2013-06-03, 09:43 PM
90th Floor

"Which allies do you know you'll be fighting?" Jane is only mentioning this because she'd rather not see former coworkers killed.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 09:45 PM
[90th Floor]

"We were informed of some sort of ant-hivemind. The presence of others is... Not information we have at this time, unfortunately."

Devixer
2013-06-03, 09:48 PM
90th Floor

"Well, let me impart more information: you'd be fighting the Operative. He's contacted me to give taunts to one of the attackers over the wall."

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 10:00 PM
[90th Floor]

"Lovely. How do we kill him, then? Or more precisely, remove him from the equation, seeing as I'm fairly sure he's already dead..."

Devixer
2013-06-03, 10:02 PM
90th Floor

"No way that I know of to take a ghost out permanently." Jane hesitates a moment. "If you do decide to assist in the attack, I'm out. Not about to fight a psychic."

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 10:47 PM
[90th Floor]

"Reasonable enough... And I think that having a paladin of a death deity ought to help with that, but it's just a guess. Does he have any weaknesses you know of that could be exploited?"

Devixer
2013-06-03, 10:57 PM
90th Floor

Jane shrugs. "Physically, he's not much stronger than an average human, but I doubt that'll make a difference."
"Oh, and a bit of advice: don't tell your contracters about the Operative. He'll know, and he'll come for you."

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-03, 11:40 PM
[90th Floor]

"No-one is so powerful they can't be warded against, with a sufficient application of time and energy. That said, it sounds like this could be used to set a trap for him..."

Devixer
2013-06-03, 11:59 PM
"I doubt I can convince you to let them wipe each other out. If that's the case, I don't think I have any other reason to be here. If you want to talk in private, you likely know where I'm setting up."

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-04, 12:04 AM
"I'd love to, but... Unless you can give me a way to avoid the issues that would cause with them, not an option. And yes, I do. But thank you for the invitation."

Devixer
2013-06-04, 12:09 AM
90th Floor

"I'd hate to see you all dead," Jane says as she turns ro head out of the planning room uand back to her place.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-04, 12:12 AM
[90th Floor]

Rael laughs quietly, and nods.

"I'm sure we would as well... Thanks for the information, though. I'll be sure to let you know if things go bad so you can get away.

Oh, yes, one thing before you go - did you mean that if we say, specifically, we're going to be dealing with The Operative, it would be a problem, or in the sense that he'd know if they were informed that Magtok has a powerful ghost working for him?"

Devixer
2013-06-04, 12:15 AM
90th Floor

"How many powerful ghosts do you know?" Is all Jane says as she continues leaving.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-04, 12:17 AM
[90th Floor]

"The question was on the limits of his powers. I wished to know if they extended to generalities or not."

Devixer
2013-06-04, 12:20 AM
90th Floor

"And my answer was that somebody in your contractor will make the connection whether you're general or not."

Beans
2013-06-11, 10:08 AM
[Vo's]
Vo eventually snaps out of her daze, blinking and confused before she remembers she's safe and happy.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-11, 10:28 AM
90th Floor

"And my answer was that somebody in your contractor will make the connection whether you're general or not."

Rael shrugs and returns to his planning as she (presumably, at least) heads out.

[Vo's]
Vo eventually snaps out of her daze, blinking and confused before she remembers she's safe and happy.

Naera is awake and quietly watching her, smiling.
"Hey... Feeling better?"

Beans
2013-06-11, 11:13 AM
[Vo's]
She nods, rubbing her lover's back.
Yeah, you sleep well?

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-11, 11:17 AM
[Vo's]

Naera nods, curling up against the undead woman.
"Quite well. What about you? I mean, I know you don't sleep, as such, but..."

Beans
2013-06-14, 12:38 PM
[Vo's]

Naera nods, curling up against the undead woman.
"Quite well. What about you? I mean, I know you don't sleep, as such, but..."

I rested well, thanks, dear... just glad to have you with me.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-14, 12:52 PM
I rested well, thanks, dear... just glad to have you with me.

"You're welcome, Vo... I'm glad I was with you too."
She smiles, leaning up to kiss her.

Beans
2013-06-15, 04:09 PM
[Vo's]
Snuggling closer, Vo holds her girlfriend tight. Aww.
---
[Karyana's]
Zwei waves at her wife from the window, confused by there being two Carries but also excited.
Because both of them are cute.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-15, 04:20 PM
[Vo's]
"Mmm.... Nice as this is, I'm getting kinda hungry; you got any food?"
---
[Karyana's]

Karyana would wave back, but she has no free hands, and no spare sleeves in her shirt to grow more out of, and thus settles for grinning at Zwei, and making her way inside as quickly as possible.

Beans
2013-06-15, 04:24 PM
[Vo's]
Of course, hon, whatcha want?
---
[Karyana's]
Zwei is there to meet them, hugging them all because she feels like it.
Hiya hon, hiya Carrie, hiya... pajama Carrie?
Is this a double date thing? Which of you girls am I going with? Do I need to wake Tsiln up? She's exploding with radness and energy.

... Miss Kary, your wife is really... excitable.
Just wait til you meet Tsiln...

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 01:41 PM
[Vo's]

Naera shrugs.
"Up to you... What have you got?"
---
[Karyana's]
Karyana giggles, hugging back.
"Well, I don't think it started that way, but I certainly wouldn't mind... Which one would you want to go with? And yes, definitely wake up Tsiln, whichever way this goes."

Beans
2013-06-17, 01:51 PM
[Karyana's]
Blushing, Carrie bites her lip. Hon, we're both married women who each have additional girlfriends. I have like two, you have...

Zwei tries to count on her fingers and gives up with a shrug.

... Several. Maybe not adding each other to our extensive romantic networks would be best, at least for now?

Carrie Jane is busy looking around the impressive abode, and so misses basically all of that.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 01:54 PM
[Karyana's]

"I was kidding, dear," Karyana explains, going to hug her goddess. "I can agree that that could get... Messy. Not something to do without talking to everyone first, if then."

Beans
2013-06-17, 04:02 PM
[Karyana's]
She hugs back, smiling.
... Okay, I have got to get myself a super rad house tree thing.
Also a hot wife.
Aaaaaand Carrie Jane does her... thing.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 04:24 PM
[Karyana's]

"I can probably grow you one of the former. Not sure how much help I can be with the latter, though, seeing as we just ruled out getting together, and I don't think it would work well for you to marry Zwei without that," she teases, resting her head on the possibly-taller woman's shoulder.

Beans
2013-06-17, 05:01 PM
[Karyana's]
Zwei grins, arm around her wife.
I'm sure you'll find a nice girl once we get you back home.
And by we I mean I'm not actually involved in that because I'm just, like, I'm the sword lady.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 05:26 PM
((Wait, was that Carrie Jane talking then? :smallconfused:))

Beans
2013-06-17, 05:53 PM
((Wait, was that Carrie Jane talking then? :smallconfused:))
[[Carrie Jane talks in a different font style, unless you can't see font styles, in which case... um... bugger.]]

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 05:56 PM
[[Carrie Jane talks in a different font style, unless you can't see font styles, in which case... um... bugger.]]

((I can, it's just Century Gothic Bold can be hard to differentiate, so I missed that. >.>)

Beans
2013-06-17, 06:03 PM
Carrie Jane shrugs, stretching and yawning a little.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 06:05 PM
"You tired? There are plenty of beds..."
Karyana smiles at the endearingly cute non-deity.

Beans
2013-06-17, 06:08 PM
[Karyana's]
She shakes her head, smiling. Nope, just stretching... whatcha wanna do?

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 06:27 PM
[Karyana's]

"Hm... Maybe look around a little? Got a few places I think you might like... Or at least, this Carrie does."

Beans
2013-06-17, 06:29 PM
[Karyana's]
Carrie nods, her pajama'd counterpart nodding even more excitedly!

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 06:35 PM
[Karyana's]

Karyana calls up a flying bed, going to pick up Zwei as she does.

Beans
2013-06-17, 06:38 PM
[Karyana's]
Zwei is picked up; the Carries both climb onto the bed, excited!

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 06:41 PM
[Karyana's -> Moor]

Karyana hops on as well, snuggling her wife, and, the bed sets off for the Moorm taking a high route so that the Carries will get a good view of it as they approach.

Beans
2013-06-17, 06:56 PM
[Moor]
They watch in awe, chattering excitedly!

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-17, 07:52 PM
[Moor]

Karyana grins happily.
"I take it you're pleased with my choice of destination, then?"

Beans
2013-06-17, 08:17 PM
[Moor]
It's great!

It's so pretty!

Chicks always dig the moor.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-18, 06:35 AM
[Moor]

Karyana nods, smiling, and goes to hug them both.

"Thanks... I'm glad you like it."

Beans
2013-06-18, 11:12 AM
[Moor]
They hug back as Zwei relaxes and giggles, enjoying watching her wife be adorable.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-20, 08:36 PM
[Moor]

Karyana reaches out with a wing to pull Zwei into the hug as well, grinning.

Beans
2013-06-20, 08:50 PM
[Moor]
Zwei grins, hugging as many girls as she can!

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-20, 08:52 PM
[Moor]

Karyana goes to kiss her at some point in there, happy to be back with her friends and her wife again.

Beans
2013-06-20, 09:14 PM
[Moor]
The Carries decide to watch the happy couple for a bit, basking in their adorableness.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-20, 10:11 PM
[Moor]

Karyana smiles, nestling against Zwei.
"Mmm... You want to go swimming? And we never did wake up Tsiln, did we?"

Beans
2013-06-20, 10:43 PM
[Moor]
We could... and she needs her sleep, poor dear, she's been wearing herself out today with little Tiri.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-20, 10:51 PM
[Moor]
"Aww... I need to be around more to help her, sorry. How's Tiri been, though?"

Beans
2013-06-20, 11:36 PM
[Moor]
She's been a sweetie, and sometimes Callie comes and helps with her too, 'specially when she's all bitey. Swear that foxgirl likes getting scars... anyway, she's been great, just could do with more time with her vampire mom.

Carrie smiles at her paladin. Spend some time with Tsiln these next few days, hon---godesses are important, but wives outrank goddesses tenfold!

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-20, 11:42 PM
[Moor]

"...Wait, wives? I mean, I love her, and it's not like I mind, but when did we get married? I would have liked to at least be able to attend, and give her a nice ceremony..."

Beans
2013-06-21, 12:03 AM
[Moor]
... Oh, she's... not actually officially married to you two yet...
Carrie blinks, glancing at Carrie Jane.
Carrie Jane is being herself, which is to say she's asleep and dreaming of chicken sausage with pine nuts in it.
... You should marry her sometime. Also spend time with her ASAP. Tell her nice things. Like, um... tell her she smells pretty.
Like a clean princess.

Gods, I'm terrible at sweet-talking.

Zwei rolls her eyes, which is something she likes being able to do because she has eyes and not stitch marks.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-21, 12:29 AM
[Moor]
Karyana smiles and kisses Carrie's cheek.
"I get the idea, though. And I should compliment her more, you're right... Also hang out, too. I've missed her.

As for getting married... What kind of ceremony does she want; do you know? I mean, I know I need to ask her, but... Having an idea would be nice. And could you officiate again?"

Beans
2013-06-21, 12:32 AM
[Moor]
Zwei giggles. She'd probably be happy with something small and cozy and tight-knit...
'Course I'll officiate, what kind of goddess wouldn't do that for her beloved paladin?

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-21, 12:38 AM
[Moor]
"The kind who don't know them personally, that being most of them?", Karyana points out gently, smiling at her. "And besides, the last one was a complete mess, aside from getting to marry Zwei, honestly... I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to risk that kind of thing again."

Beans
2013-06-21, 12:44 AM
[Moor]
Last time... was an unfortunate circumstance. This time will be wonderful. She rubs Zwei's back, smiling. And deities who don't officiate for their followers? Well, I guess I'm just great. Yay Carrie, I love you Carrie, marry me Carrie.
She winks, hugging her paladin warmly.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-21, 11:55 PM
Moor
"I know, Tsiln would never do that to us... Even if she did get cold feet, she'd tell us, not just run off. It might be upsetting, but she'd get snuggled half to death and told we still love her even if she's not ready to marry, and everything would probably be fine. And that's ignoring that Tsiln would most likely be incredibly happy about this," Karyana agrees, nestling into the hug. "But yes, you are great, and we do love you."

Beans
2013-06-22, 12:05 AM
[Moor]
Carrie grins and ruffles Karyana's hair. I have the feeling she's going to go nuts when you ask her, hon.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-22, 12:23 AM
[Moor]
Kary grins back, nodding. "You up for a bet on if she squees more than Aephiti does?"

Beans
2013-06-22, 02:33 PM
[Moor]
Carrie fishes out a few dollars/pounds/whatever. You're on.

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-22, 02:52 PM
[Moor]
Karyana pulls out a few something-or-others as well.
"Who keeps this until we're done? Other-you?"

Beans
2013-06-22, 02:54 PM
[Moor]
Carrie glances at her sleeping, pajama'd counterpart and nods, deciding to just stuff the bet money down her top.:smalltongue:

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-22, 02:56 PM
[Moor]

Karyana shrugs and does the same, curling up against the goddess once she has.
"Hm... Did I ever introduce you to Elder Tiri, Care?"

Beans
2013-06-22, 02:58 PM
[Moor]
Zwei snuggles against Carrie too, who is content to let the happy couple pillow their heads on her chest (despite its relative lack of pillowy...ness). You mean the one who's always hanging out with Callie? I know her, silly, remember?

Lady Serpentine
2013-06-22, 03:08 PM
[Moor]
"I know she knows you, but that's no guarantee the you at this time has ever met her, seeing as she's from the future...", Karyana points out, playfully sticking her tongue out at Carrie.

Beans
2013-06-22, 03:14 PM
[Moor]
I'm pretty sure I have met her in this timeline. She nods, giggling.