PDA

View Full Version : Planeswalker: A Plane Building game IC

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-01, 06:48 PM
And so it comes to end. Your last breath escapes you as you slump to the ground, defeated. Dead. But then...a sudden spark, then a flash if fire erupts in your soul. Suddenly you find yourself in the space between worlds. After you recover from the vertigo of viewing the infinite, you find you can walk between the planes of existence, and that you are not alone. After centuries of Exploration and learning how to use your powers. You figure it's time to retire, and make a plane to call your own.

------

You stand a the thresholds of your newly created planes, observing what has yet to exist. There is much work to be done.

Regestered Planeswalkers:

1. Lord Demiurge: Graym, the Chain-breaker, Besrabia (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13813078&postcount=6)
2. The Zoat: Tornod Ironbroken, The Empty (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13823244&postcount=11)
3. Bowerbird: R'dygn'soth the Deep One, Groz'thoth (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13824939&postcount=13)
4. Orosboru: Chauv, Izzet Chronoarsonist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13825006&postcount=14)
5. Crazyfailure: Gerald Felca Tolmah, Rorin'gro
(http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13826500&postcount=2)

Recruitment Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13826346)
OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13826431)

Crazyfailure13
2012-09-01, 07:39 PM
Gerald stands on his small plot of land, looking over the th ocean. Speaking to himself "Well this just will not do. We need more then oceans to rise the Creatures of Mana."

He touchs the power so familar to him now, lifting his hands up, the magic flowing through him into the land, the earth around him begins to quake as he pulls the ocean floor up, rising it so it surrounds the small isle, miles of ground rise, the outer ring of it rising even higher, willing it the risen ring ends with the tips around 10,000 to 25,000 ft. above sea level. some of these become volcanos others normal mountains. He stands back admiring the sight for a moment, the vast unfilled, barren wasteland, ending in the mountain ring, sometimes hearing the eruption of one. He touchs his hand to the ground for a moment, then smiles "Red Mana." he whispers.

Then he stands up straight, It was time to add something more to this. this time he gathers pieces of the hard ground, finding rounding slabs of earth, picking pieces carefully, then once he finds as many pieces as he is tall, he reshapes them into 31 hallow eggs of earth. once pieced together, he individually places his hand on each, letting a red glow spread from his hand the eggs become containers, the eggs of the first Dragons, which he had a fondness for after finding them in his travels. when finished, "For now you will grow in their, connected to this earth and mana, it is too soon for you to hatch yet."

I hope this is how you expected it to look, if you want me to change anything just say so.

The Zoat
2012-09-01, 11:53 PM
Tonrod floats about in his endless Empty. This is not enough. I need people, and people need land. Or at least something like it. He floats over to a young star. Create. Live. Beget. The star turns white, turning to steel and glass. White mana, perfect for civilization. He summons a handful of blue spheres. Eggs. As one begins to hatch he enters the steel star, hollowing it out. He places them inside, allowing them to float in the zero-gravity. You are the Ironbreakers. You will create, build, and grow. You are my servants.

Bowerbird
2012-09-02, 12:40 AM
R'dygn'soth surveys the cold empty expanse of the ocean floor around him, still incomplete. He must form it now before introducing his experimental life-forms. He stretches his tentacles out in all directions, and with a rumbling of earth giant deep fissures appear along the directions his tentacles spread, with a massive crater opening beneath him, deepest of all, this will be his. Black Mana, and some place for my deep dwelling creations to lurk. Then into these pits he seeds eggs of blue, black, and blue/black mana, swirled with chaos. Even he is not sure what manner of leviathanic entities will hatch from his eggs. They will take some time to hatch and grow, in that time he shall finish shaping the world.

Lost Demiurge
2012-09-03, 04:53 PM
A puff of sound, and Graym lands on his feet, through the portal he clawed in the air. Dust rises, and he stands as the portal seals behind him.

Wind howls, lonely as he turns his head one way and the other. Steely eyes narrow, the only part of him exposed behind his flowing robes, headdress, and cloth mask.

Yes, this will do.

He extends a hand, then clenches it, and with a cracking roar, mountains rise up, stabbing toward the sky.

With a whisper, he pulls out his favorite carpet, stands on it, and commands it to rise. From his vantage point, he guides the mountain ranges until they break up the desert.

He taps the hourglass at his belt to accelerate the flow of time and draws hoarded blue mana, and the winds work their magic on the mountains, eroding the smaller ones and carving new paths past the ranges. He taps the hourglass again, and time returns to normal. He smiles, as he sees storms roaming the chains... The windbreaks collecting moisture until the clouds begin, and the slow rains come.

Good, he thought. Mountains will be a strong base for this world...

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-07, 02:29 PM
It's been a week, Our MIA will post if he posts, and not if he doesn't.
Graym, the Chain-breaker, Besrabia

As the rains pour down on your plane, rocks and earth start to come loose. with the life giving rain and ambient mana of the mountain, they start to move on their own (http://i46.tinypic.com/208xyqs.jpg). There are only a few of them at first, and they simply wander. then more start to move. They seem of simple mind, serving some unknown purpose or none at all, they start to move rocks around. They take rocks from one part of the mountain, then move them to another, Loosing large rocks, breaking them into small rocks and moving them. then moving them to another side of the mountain. They seem to place them with care, and when all the quarry is moved, they move them again. they take some, ignore others. Though their task seems purposeless they move with purpose.

Event: New Life: Earth Servents

Tornod Ironbroken, The Empty

Your creations take their home and simply begin to build. They strip it clean and forge weapons and armor. They arm themselves as soldiers and craftsmen. After they are through they fortify their home, turning it into an indestructible fortress (http://i46.tinypic.com/217ywz.jpg). Protecting themselves from a threat that may not yet exist.

Event: Invention: Darksteel Garrison

R'dygn'soth the Deep One, Groz'thoth
Your eggs begin to stir they hatch into incredible beasts, infused with black mana, these titans are a wonderous horror to behold. They are violent, however, immediately flying into a vitriolic fury, fighting and devouring each-other until only one (http://i45.tinypic.com/23tkuhi.jpg) remains. Finished with devouring its kin, it lets out a mighty bellow through the chasm. From within the walls, horrible looking Mer (http://i50.tinypic.com/9ib8fr.jpg) arise from the inky black. They are a violent and primitive folk. They have taken to culling their weak and ritualistically sacrificing their own young to the many mouths of the Leviathan, whom they have come to worship as their god.

Event: New Life: Merrow

Gerald Felca Tolmah, Rorin'gro
With a thunderous roar the dragons (http://i45.tinypic.com/120h5wh.jpg) arise from their births, they circle their mountainous home, digging caves to live in and call their lairs. Meanwhile, another form births from the rock. Great intimidating Giants (http://i47.tinypic.com/35hps7k.jpg) form small tribes, living off what land they can, creating great weapons of stone. They are constantly at odds with the dragons who were born first. In an odd mix of awe and hatred, they have taken to hunting these dragons and wearing their hides in a belief that it will chanel their power. The dragons return the favor by attacking their tribes, and burning their homes to the ground.

Event: New Life: Giants

For future reference, you don't have to bother with eggs, if you want to make a race, make it.

Crazyfailure13
2012-09-07, 03:47 PM
Gerald sits in his waste land, meditating on his creatures warring and growth, deciding to find someway to help them from fighting. Deciding this would be difficult he then puts his mind to creating green mana, first pulling a seed from his pocket, he raises into the air. Cupping his hands over the seed and willing a vast amount of energy into it's small form, and drops it in the middle of a large uninhabited area, watching as the seed grows quickly from one tree into three and then more, not spreading but rising, until it became a forest mountain, the trees making up the ground and forest.

Then the other feature of seeds power came into play, some of the trees began to move, taking their roots from the collective, developing human like eyes,nose, and limbs. Gerald had risen the Ents, to guide and protect their sanctuary, their skin though bark like resist flame, their strength equal to giants.

Bowerbird
2012-09-07, 10:59 PM
R'dygn'soth sinks back into the central crater in the canyons, satisfied with how things are progressing so far, and pondering what to do next. Rising again after some though, he gathers together his power and wills a thick, murky kelp forest to grow a few miles to the east of the craters. That ought to promote a bit of new undersea life. Now to shake things up a bit. He rises fom his murky home, stretches his tentacles wide and swirls the ocean surrounding him, releasing blue mana as he does so, weaving the plane's currents into a permanent maelstrom emanating from his crater. All currents lead to and from the crater of R'dygn'soth.

The Zoat
2012-09-08, 02:25 AM
The Ironbroken have not failed, I see. I need more for a true plane. I need denizens. I require more 'land'. Tonrod pulls over a tiny white dwarf and splats it onto the surface of the steel star.

The Steel Star grows pipes to the surface as it transforms into a mountainous and dangerous area. Wonderful. Red mana. This will do as a biome for the other races to frolic in.

Tornod then enters the Darksteel Garrison, and bestows upon a select group of a few Ironbroken the ability to create servant creatures known as the Plaktods, blank creatures that slowly adapt to enviroments they stay in for a long time.

Lost Demiurge
2012-09-10, 08:42 AM
Graym blinks at the rockfolk, then laughs. He slows time down again, and spends a few afternoons playing with them, chasing them around and riding on them. Eventually, he remembers his duty. Right, right. Still, these will be fun things once my chosen folk domesticate them!

As the storms roll and moisture gathers, he pulls out small clay bottles. Uncapping them, they flow forth with water, endlessly.

Normally this would be eventual doom to a world, he thinks. But since this is INFINITE, that's not a worry.

He buries them deep under the Earth, and taps the hourglass again. And sure enough, the water bubbles forth as deep wells and springs, flooding between a few of the mountain ranges, and forming mighty rivers. The increased moisture causes more rain... Much of the land is still desert, but now mighty storms play among the peaks, and the great rivers flow to a growing sea. He smiles, and feels the flow of rising blue mana.

The rockfolk aren't too keen on the rivers, so with a nudge he pushes the rivers away from their most sacred stonepiles.

And then he takes the opposite tack on the hourglass, slowing time to a crawl. He uses the carpet to fly along the rivers, scattering seeds on their banks. It takes an eternity, and it is BORING, but it is finally done.

Hopefully I only have to do this once.

And he sits back and actually finds satisfaction for once in watching grass grow.

GM
CREATION: Making sources of water. ACTION: Seeding land with all sorts of plants.

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-10, 08:56 PM
Much to your dismay, the earth men simply continue their esoteric wanderings. They simply do not react to your presence at all. They do not play, they do not speak, they only "work." From a higher vantage and accelerated time, you think they could be a map, or words, or image, but they continually change, almost as quickly as they are formed.

Though, your lakes and grass seem to be growing nicely, there is an area (http://i48.tinypic.com/taszdt.jpg) where water refuses to flow and grass can not grow. It dissolves into sand and dryness, in outright defiance of your life-giving touch.

Event: Land Creation: Desert

As you arrive in the fortress and bequeeth the knowledge to your creation, they simply stare at you until you disappear or leave. Once they can no longer perceive you they make a few of these plaktod things to try out, some work out okay for holding thinks and grabbing things, but most turn out to be useless, clumsy and break things. Those that prove useless and weak are shunted out of the Garrison. Faced with a primal mountainous surroundings they grow a primitive society of their own. The red mana begins to warp them. They become Akki (http://i47.tinypic.com/i2pmid.jpg). Primitive and violent little things, they delight in the destruction of the land, but the Garrison taunts them with its indestructibility. They will find a way

Event: New Life: Akki

Your currents bring water from all about the plane cris crossing over every path, through the forest of kelp and back out again. But from somewhere on the plane, a cold path flows. This deathly chill flows through the kelp forest, freezing some of the peaceful plants, some even turning to ice. At a certain point even the water itself forms ice crystals. The Merrow become slightly disturbed by this cold presence, an expedition team is sent out to find the source of this unnatural cold, following the flows upstream to find the source. The rest continue to live out their lives, in their ruthless cult-like ways, though a bit colder now.

Event: ??? :Forest becomes Snow Forest

With this new land the giants find themselves with new resources and immediately set to gather them. After chopping down a few trees and realizing the plethora of wood can be used as tools and weapons, they soon meet the Treefolk. At first, they are at great odds, but they soon learn to communicate, and be of similar mind. The treefolk teach them the ways of woods and the giants teach them ways of war to protect their trees. Combined they develop a kind of armor (http://i50.tinypic.com/2rm3vns.jpg) that draws its strength from the forest and functions as both weapon and protection. For the Treefolk to protect themselves and for the Giants to deal with the Dragons "for the sake of the forest"

Event: Invention: Blanchwood Armor

Crazyfailure13
2012-09-11, 12:41 AM
Gerald looks on his creatures with fury, The Ents that he figured would fight with the giants and dragons to make a third party, thus making a stalemate with he races, had instead joined with the giants. The Giants were causing trouble, and as an unintented race, it was high time he dealt with them.

Of course, that was after a minor Landshaping. He steps backwards, and instead of the expected tiny distance traveled, He was instantly move several thousand Miles to the Northern pinnacle of Rorin'gro, His eyes began to glow a faint blue, as his gaze fixed to one spot of the ocean.

From the spot a large Geyser of water shot into the air, and almost as soon as it had, Gerald's magic sent the temperature of the geyser to almost absolute zero, turning it and all the water within several miles of it into hard Ice, Making an Artic continent.

Then stepping forward, he find's himself infront of the Forest Mountain, a desk with a quill and book. he sits down and begins inbibing the book with magic while writing down a message "The Dragon that recites these words aloud shall gain power, intellect, and cunning beyond that of his kin. And he will be the king of them in their eyes as well, you will lead your race to survive, and to thrive, your enemy are those whose names are written in this book, destroy none other then these or incur my Wrath. You are now the Dragon King, Signed your Father. Your mission, destroy the Giants." Then he picks up the tome, It begins to fly towards the most powerful dragon it can find.

Action Create Artifact: Book of the Dragon King:
Increases the Abilities of the dragon it picks, makes the other dragons follow this Picked Dragon King to form a goverment. When one King dies it picks another with the ability to guide it's race, Allows minor communication with Gerald and the Dragon King, letting Gerald give it suggestions through it.

The Zoat
2012-09-11, 07:54 AM
Tonrod stares slightly irritatedly at the scene. The Ironbroken are in the midst of releasing yet more Plaktods to the wild. I do not approve of this practice, my servants! You must show mercy to these creatures. If they are weak it is through your wrongdoing! For this, there will be a reckoning. Tonrod releases a great amount black mana weaving it into the empty space around the steel star. This causes many evil-looking winged creatures to spawn and swoop down upon the Steel Star.

He then flies out to space, and gathering his mana, splatting part of it onto a nearby ball of starstuff, turning it into a small cold ball of rock, Tonrod releases a
good amount of blue mana into it, creating a land mass desolate, but still full of energy.

He drags over next to the Steel Star.

Lost Demiurge
2012-09-11, 08:43 AM
Graym smiles as the desert becomes delineated. Perfect. It would not be Besrabia without deserts!

He rises above on the carpet, and studies the land below. A clutch at his neck and a trinket on a cord is pulled free. It looks something like a beautiful, winged woman.

He casts it onto the largest patch of grass he can find, and nudges the stormfronts slightly. And he grins as he feels the white mana take hold, and infuse the land...

And the Plains begin to spread...

A tap of the hourglass later, it's about ready. Red, white, and blue mana. And the curious, colorless flow from the deserts...

He pulls out the BIG bottle, and squints into the dense junglescape in miniature. Yes, the pelt-clad folk he had found seven planes over were still there. He remembers his wife's words... "Amateurs copy. Professionals steal."

He uncorks the bottle, and breathes the gathered mana into it, letting it infuse the little bit of land and tribes he collected. White for unity, for law, for cities to come and respect for the holy. Blue for thought, for magic, for dreams of wonders yet unseen. And red, for a people that would never go quietly into that good night. Red for war, and an unbeatable spirit. And a good dose of the desert, so that they would ever and always be drawn to it....

And so, tying them forever to Besrabia, he placed the bottle on the ground near a beautiful delta, and shattered it with a small hammer. Then he flew away on the carpet, as the jungle and its contents grew to full-size, without the inhabitants noting anything was wrong beyond some strange wind and a changed sky.

In time they would have stories of the divine wind that heralded the death of their jungle, and how they were forced out of their old homes, to make new ones on the banks of a mighty, nearby river.

Graym grinned. I really am a capricious godling, aren't I? Ah, what they don't know won't hurt them. And if they get clever enough to figure it out, good for them!

GM
CREATION: Making plains! ACTION: Releasing humans onto Besrabia. Gods help us all! :D

Bowerbird
2012-09-11, 12:46 PM
Interesting. I was planning on making a cold region, this helps matters considerably... Let's give those Merrow something to find. The great kraken chuckles mentally to himself. Once more he rises out of the deep crater he resides in to the eye of his maelstrom. He stretches his tentacles out to get a feel for each of the currents, until he finds the one he is looking for. One leading away from the nexus and back the way the cold had come from. Once more he weaves mana into eggs, intended to hatch on arrival, and around the cluster he weaves a spell. When the cluster reaches it's destination, the spell will crack open another cavernous underwater trench. Inside the eggs he weaves more Leviathan patterns, this time with a theme in mind. Crustacean. (http://carteblanchehobbies.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/homarid-shaman1.jpg?w=614)
I know you said eggs weren't necessary, but I thought it was a cool way of distributing life around the plane without leaving his crater.

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-11, 09:39 PM
The humans rise and are well and adapt swiftly to their new environment. They have been provided for and build a small city along the river. it is difficult to generalize them with so many contributing factors to their influence. If anything, it makes them adaptable to change, and for now, they are stable.

Speaking of change, there is something (http://i50.tinypic.com/n47e6w.jpg) changing in the rivers. Something new living there. and also not. It blips in, and blips out. Some people notice it, and becomes something of a local legend. Whether there's more than one of them or if its all the same one is a matter of debate, but it keeps getting bigger each time somebody sees it.

Event: New Life: Warping Wurm

This is the moment they have been waiting for. The ironbeakers fight this invading force with renewed glee. It insipres them to create newer and more marvelous weapons and armors to deal with this threat. In a blur of inspiration one creates a Legendary Weapon (http://i45.tinypic.com/358z1xt.jpg). Its power is SO great that none think they are worthy to wield such a magnificent blade.

From without their fortress the invading monsters stratch and claw at the surface with undying fervor. It is what they were made for, after all. and what they must do. It is all that they are.

The Akki on the otherhand were made with no purpose, and in a way made themselves. They take this opportunity to dig and undermine the fortress and attack their former creators from the inside
Event: Invention: Sword of the Chosen.

Despite your best efforts, you cannot locate the source of the cold water. It is almost as if it were avoiding your gaze...and you get the strange feeling that whatever it is, it's aware of you. You send your eggs out nonetheless, and find their way to their new home, a bit of from the intended path and nestle at the bottom these Deep Ones (http://i45.tinypic.com/mpile.jpg) are much more friendly than their kin, but also much more tired. as they sleep at the bottom of their rift, they spawn their own clutch of eggs. which hatch into Similar, though smaller beings (http://i48.tinypic.com/2hpu1y8.jpg). who clean and care for and feed and protect their slumbering parents with the utmost care.

The Merrow expedition is continues with little interruption. It is an arduous journey and food is scares. Though they have not needed their emergency rations just yet, they are still very far from their destination, and they are getting much colder.

Event: New Life: Homarids

With new found might and mind, a lord (http://i46.tinypic.com/208xm6a.jpg) arises among the dragons. His leadership and prowess makes him ideal to lead against the giants. Though his strategy and tactics are great, and his forces powerful, the Giants prove adaptable and resilient. And since their treefolk allies were blessed with flame resistant skin the conflict has become a pure stalemate. Each side producing as many who are able to fight as they lose. Together the two sides maintain a perfect imbalance.

Some of the older dragons grow weary of the fighting, and desert to the arctic. They start a new life free of the never ending conflict. Over time, they and their offspring change (http://i48.tinypic.com/33lmc9h.jpg) to better suit their new blistering environment.

Event: New Life: Rimescale Dragons

Crazyfailure13
2012-09-11, 11:10 PM
Now Gerald smiles, Though he may have just made a war, that was his intent Green mana is that of nature, beasts, life, Red was of Flame, emotion, action, a war was foreseen. Now that it was balanced, he had time to focus on other endeavors.

Now he went west, stepping though space as he had before over open ocean far west of the warring main land. He lifted his hand rose, as magic summoned something, not from his plane but some essence from Bant, it's white magic will be the fuel for his new land.

This time he focuses rising the land as he did with the first continent, but this time filling the land with all sorts of metal, every type he can find. one the land rises, hilly in nature already, takes in the white mana seed and grows tall grass made of metal, this was an idea he gladly took from another plane, oozing power of life and order.

He then sits on the plains, begining to build a machine of creation, to work in his stead, It sits in the middle crafting the inhabitants of the Continent. Once it begins to work it starts to create small and large versions of Myr

Action: Create Artifact: Myr Maker:
Creates Myr, Programming them to mine and build.

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w373/Crazyfailure13/myr-superion.jpg

Bowerbird
2012-09-12, 04:12 AM
R'dygn'soth is perturbed by this unforseen turn of events, I'll wait and see how this pans out. To that end he plucks a stone from the floor of his crater and imbues it with mana, it's surface smooths out and becomes perfectly spherical. Swirling blue mana visible within it's insides. He holds it up with one tentacle and focuses on activating it, causing a blue octopoid eye to appear in the centre, extending his senses around the orb (http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/veritatis/xdmc/27_ambush/b4798bcd821916eb1b470531c3ace052.jpg?v=188190). Finally, he imbues it with a sense of importance, but hopefully not so strong that the brutal Merrow would kill over it, just enough that they would pick it up. Now I can track their progress whilst I attend to other matters. He throws it into a maelstrom current, depositing it on the ocean floor in the path of the questing Merrow.
That done, he swims out through the other side of the maelstrom, moving off in the opposite direct of the mysterious cold. After he is a good distance away from his current creations, he concentrates and brings forth a tiny ball of red mana before winding back and hurling it deep into the ocean floor. An answering rumble indicating that the magic is doing it's work. Soon there shall be a volcanic isle here, and I can experiment with some land dwellers.

Action: Create Kraken's Eye artifact for the questing Merrow
Build: Trigger rapid expansion of a volcano, until it builds itself into a large island.

The Zoat
2012-09-14, 01:08 AM
My Earthen Star is empty, I shall connect the two with a bridge to facilitate interaction. Tonrod grabs a nearby red giant and rolls it into a sausage shape, connecting one end to the Earthen Star and one end to the Steel one. Seeing as the earthen one is currently empty, I shall sow it with Plaktods. Tonrod releases from his hands a great many of Plaktod eggs onto the Earthen Star.

Lost Demiurge
2012-09-16, 05:01 PM
Graym wakes from his nap suddenly. Hm! Overslept!

He goes and watches the humans for a while, before smiling. The wurm is a puzzlement, but that is fine. It's not hurting anything important. If it does then a hero will arise to slay it.

Heading out to the more distant mountain ranges, he chooses a good one, and speaks the words of power. And with a mighty cracking, it rises into the sky, and begans floating across the world!

A floating island... THIS should attract their attention. And give them a goal.

He pulls a small bottle from his haversack, and examines the castle inside of it. Flying to the island, he places the bottle on a good, flat surface, breaks it, and takes off.

The castle, empty and ruined, rises to full size and integrates itself into the mountain.

And it drifts off on its loose circuit. Soon enough it will pass over the lands of men, and those who manage to make it to the keep will find hidden lore collected from many, many ancient civilizations...

Of course, it will probably take them a while to reach it.

GM
CREATION: Sky Island! ACTION: Putting the Keep of Ancient Lore into play for my people to eventually find.

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-17, 12:03 PM
On the ground the humans see the floating island in the distance, and there is a reaction, but varired. Some say it contains treasures, some say it is the home to a powerful monster. Some (http://i49.tinypic.com/k9x8p4.jpg) arise as prohets in the streets, using it to proclaim the arrival of one they call "The God Hunter." They claim this God Hunter speaks to them in their mind, telling them of his coming. And that they should bow to him on his arrival or be destroyed. These doomspeakers gain few followers, but those that do are fanatical. They begin amassing funds to build a temple to the subject of their praise.

Event: ???: Prophets of the God Hunter

Your plaktods hatch on the barren rock, and as usual quick to adapt. However, without guidance, or leadership they are merely left to wander the surface and chew on rocks for sustenance.

The black fiends are having a much more difficult time with the ironbreakers than anticipated. For every one of the well armored beings they kill they loose ten. Yet only the strongest can survive to get away, so each wave becomes stronger. Soon, one (http://i50.tinypic.com/2h5vc0i.jpg) arises much greater and more clever than the others to turn the tide of the war. Though he cannot destroy the fortress's walls, he can phase through them. He slaughters the ironbreakers guarding the main gate, and opens the door allowing the demonic hoards in. The battle is bloody and chaotic, forcing the architects to hide within their own walls

The Akki take advantage of the chaos to sneak inside and steal their creators' weapons and armor, taking it for themselves.

Event: Evolution: Stronghold Overseer Demon

The volcanic isle rises as the lave pours out into the sea. These volcanic vents cause warm water to swirl and flow through the currents. A blessed respite for those in the rift, although the clash in temperatures causes the water on the surface to be constantly turbulent. An endless hurricane above the rift.

The expedition team is growing weaker. Food has become scarce as they continue their trek. No longer is this search for the source of the cold a scientific or exploratory expedition, but a religious journey. Even as some wake up frozen (http://i47.tinypic.com/2q9b5uv.jpg) they journey onward, they feel the source calling to them

Event: ???: ???

The Myr Maker does as intended. It makes Myr of Copper and Iron to observe the other forms of life. And the Giants, Treefolk, and Dragons don't even notice the new additions. The Myr simply observe and transmit their findings back to their maker.

On the opposite end of the forest-mountain, one night, something falls from the sky. A glob if glistening inky black stuff falls and lands in the edge of the forest. It corrupts the trees and land, and grows. It spreads out away from the forest creating new lands, a twisted and black (http://i47.tinypic.com/6e2cqp.jpg)version of the once pristine woods.

Event: New Land: Swamp

Crazyfailure13
2012-09-17, 04:32 PM
Gerald looks around his world, seeing the black swamp lands he realizes his world is now completely balanced.

He wanders now watching his races clash, and his lands grow, he makes some trees grow on the plains to the east, hoping to see that his machine was still working. then he decides to see some chaos on his main continent so he uses magic to pull and amazing amount of land from the bottom of the ocean, throwing it into the sky and watching it rain down on the whole of the continent.

Action=Giant Meteor storm

The Zoat
2012-09-18, 01:54 AM
Tonrod worriedly watches as the Ironbroken flee from the monsters. Going to the Akki, he whispers to them of treasures, weapons and glory awaiting them, if only they could get rid of all those gem-eating demon-things. Leaving them to their on devices, he travels to the Earthen Star, releasing green mana to for a giant tree on which the Plaktods can feed.

Action: Speak to Akki
Land: Created green giant tree.

Bowerbird
2012-09-18, 02:51 AM
Ry'dygn'Soth climbs back into his crater to think. These pilgrims raise a good point, the plane is fairly barren. An idea strikes him. Weaving together the pervading blue mana of the plane, with the mana from his kelp forest, with a slight touch of black mana, out of habit, he creates a colossal sea turtle (http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/df/e5/fantasy,turtle-dfe557437e51aea5fe1489be94330613_h.jpg). This turtle carries with it the seeds of plant life, scattering them as it traverses the depths. Once created he sends it forth on it's migratory path.

With the green mana left over, the kraken gathers it together and throws it up to the newly created island, to seed some plant life where the turtle will not reach.

Action: Create Progenitor Turtle, to seed some life into the plane.
Build: Add some foresty-ness to the volcanic isle.

Lost Demiurge
2012-09-18, 10:53 PM
Graym nods, though he is puzzled at the new cult. Well, the best defense against fanatics is to spread out, he muses.

As a thought, he finds the more stable stretches of valleys, and creates forests here and there. The plains still predominate, but now there's enough wood to DO something with.

Then he disguises himself as a wanderer, and enters into the first city.

"I am Talak. My village is far from here. Yes, there are more peoples out there, for there is much good land out there. Come and see!"

Graym leads those who have bold hearts and the bent for exploration out to colonize and settle, to spread out and create more settlements.

GM
CREATE: Forests. ACTION: Guide people to spread and colonize.

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-19, 01:33 PM
Some do follow and build new, smaller towns in the plentiful resources, but none quite match the original city. Once the church to the God Hunter is built, the floating island is about to make another pass near the city. The lead prophet exits the newly built church and speaks "The God Hunter has spoken to me! He said that the floating castle contains vast knowledge that he desires when he enters this world! He has also given me a schematic (http://i46.tinypic.com/2h2nt4i.jpg) for a device that will allow us to reach it" and his growing number of followers set to build it, in order to retrieve the prize.

Event: Invention: Ornithopter

While the plaktods enjoy the scenery of the tree, and the new environment to explore, they prefer the sustenance the rocks provide to the flaky blandness of the tree's bark. They are happy. Unfocused, undriven, and stupid, but blissful.

In stark contrast the Ironbreakers are hiding in their own fortress. Their old tactics of rooting themselves, do no good when beset from all sides. Those that survive can only hide and bide their time for an opprotunity to attack

The Akki, mostly content with stealing weapons and armor in the chaos, also spend time looking for load baring structures with which to bring the whole fortress down. A few follow your command and, through group amush tactics can take out one of the smaller demons at a time, but the process is lengthy and proves little for rewards.

The lead Demon crafted himself a throne where he sits, the sword of legends mounted above him, along with the heads of Ironbreakers he has slain. The plaktods created by the Ironbreakers have come to serve him, becomming warped and twisted (http://i48.tinypic.com/1hqohc.jpg) by his dark energies.
Event: Mutiation: Broodlings

The trees on the island have trouble staying rooted in the stormy shores Though small animal life has arisen, nothing substantial emerges from the forests. Below the waves, the sea turtle dispenses life-giving food to many, but those on their pilgrimage, the seeds freeze before they can plant themselves.

That being said, they have reached their goal. A Giant iceberg, frozen deep into the rock, and extending upward, like an underwater mountain. They feel something deep within it, calling to them, willing them toward it. They take out their tools and begin to chisel
Event: Discovery: Iceberg

In a panic the creatures of the world flee from the death raining from above, The Treefolk to the depths of their forests, the Dragons inside their caves, the Myr simply die, and the Giants run wherever they can, they run to the plains, the mountains, the forests, and the swamp. One of the survivors who runs to the swamp discovers the Glistening Oil (http://i48.tinypic.com/a09mig.jpg) that created the swamp. He discovers a far greater power behind simply its alteration of the landscape. He learns from it, how to draw black mana, and use it to alter life itself. He becomes the first necromancer of this world, Weaving black mana into spells that toy with the forces of life itself.

Event: Invention: Necromancy

Crazyfailure13
2012-09-21, 03:25 PM
Gerald sees the giant gain necromacy and realizes he neglected to teach his world of magic, he'll be changing that.

First he causes some forests to spring forth on the Myr Isle, then he returns to the dragons, Facing their King "I'm your father, and father to all on this world, Now let me teach you more, first I want your five greatest dragons, including yourself, and I'll teach you how to harness the mana of the wind and sea to control your enemies."

Then he begins teaching them Mind magic.

The Zoat
2012-09-22, 01:37 AM
Well, THAT didn't work. Better try something else. Tonrod travels to the obedient Akki and rewards them with a suite of extremely powerful weapons, in return for which the Akki must therefore forever serve the whims of their god.

Lost Demiurge
2012-09-23, 04:07 PM
An ornithopter! Graym grins, as he leaves the village he helped found one night, returning to his aspect.

He takes the flying carpet to the castle, and awaits the visitor.

While he's at it, he diverts some rivers into a spot far from the cities that will hold the water, and keep it stagnant.

And thus do swamps begin to rise...

GM
Action: Awaiting the inventor, there to chat with him openly and honestly. Won't introduce myself as the fellow who created the plane, but as a keeper of lore and magic, willing to teach those who are willing to learn. Creation: Swamps

Bowerbird
2012-09-25, 10:22 PM
Hmm, nothing to do but wait and see what they unearth. Ry'dygn'soth climbs back down into his crater and ponders what to do next. Might as well make my crater more useful. He digs the hole even further into the dark recesses of the plane, sharpening it's output of black mana. At the center of the crater, he constructs a temple to the deep ones, with a crystal in the centre, that will gradually fill with mana carried by the maelstrom currents. He is not sure yet, what to use this crystal for, but maybe one day it would come in handy.

Build: Deeper crater (Black Mana)
Action: Build temple and mana crystal

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-26, 07:21 PM
People arrive to the floating castle in four thopters, two to each aircraft. Upon entry and seeing you there. They explain that they are not the inventors of these flying machines, but they were sent up to retrieve the knowledge for the one that did. If there were some physical repository for that knowledge (books, scrolls, a magic gem, etc.) they would like to bring it down to him. They are mere humble servants to a much greater power and not worthy compared to the one that built the machines.

Meanwhile back on the ground some of the people have wandered towards the mountains where the elementals move their rocks. Through study they have found that with some concentration, and proper channeling of red mana they can each control one of these things. They use their new magic to have them help build great structures and the foundation of a great city near the base of the mountain. A few retain their elementals as city guards, but many release them and let them return to their endless tasks

Event: Invention: Elementalist Magic

With their new weapons the Akki are now more than a match for the broodlings, (rather than a 50/50 shot in a fair fight as it was before) With ambush tactics they are able to take on one or two of the lesser demons.

Though one (http://i46.tinypic.com/24b7kw6.jpg) rises above the rest, his tactical prowess and cunning lets him and a group take down some of the middle size demons, though he is a bit of a loose canon. He will just as likely lead an assault against the Ironbreakers and other Akki as he would the Demons if it would mean better loot for him. He is Zo-Zu the Punisher. As one of his fellow akki put it: "He can cause a lot of pain and do it with no fuss. That's all good, but I just wish he didn't do it to us"

Event: Rise of A Legend: Zo-Zu

As the merfolk pilgrims toil away at the glacier, a ways away the Homarids are finding a way out of their trench. Though most stay and guard their parents, some find their way to the shores of the newly created island. They find comfort in the shore, halfway between land and sea even with the stormy waters. They eventually settle there, and find a secluded cove to Store their eggs (http://i45.tinypic.com/352iv0h.jpg).

Your Mana Gem seems to fill with black mana with alarming speed compared to blue or red mana. The merfolk worship at this new temple with an increased fervor. Their ritual sacrifices to the Leviathan also increase as the beast starts stirring. It is fed enough to not awaken, but it worries the merrow that it seems to be getting restless.

Event: Settlement: Homarid Spawning Bed

The dragons are confused by the concept of Mind Magic. Almost if the magic itself were diametrically opposed to the core of their being. They don't see how wrecking an enemies mind would be any easier, or more practical than wrecking their body. But still they learn, as is your command.

Deep in the swamp the necromancer giant has been busy. He has been learning from the oil. It has taught him how to not only animate the dead, but make them better. He has disected some of the exploring myr and put their bodies to work. Though his animated giants, treefolk, and dragons are strong he is filled with a desire for something more to unleash something. In his growing madness he builds a Machine (http://i47.tinypic.com/olkzk.jpg). Its purpose is unknown, even partially to him. Though he builds what he is told by the unholy substance that consumes him.

Event: Invention: ???

Crazyfailure13
2012-09-26, 10:47 PM
Gerald feels that the dragons not understanding could be a problem, but he schools them on it's uses fervently, hoping for them to one day understand the greater uses of the mind.

However he is interupted by the creation of the Corrupt Necromancers machine, it's strange presence on his world disturbs his mind as much as if he had just been stabbed.

He had known that the Black magics of that place would corrupt his world, but had hoped he would have time to teach the dragons magic, but it seems he would have to intervene.

Dissappearing from the sight of his draconic students, appearing in the air over the Swamplands, he summons a piece of purified crystal, then flings it towards the center of the swamp at an astonishing speed. watching as it impacts the area, he then sets whatever is left in a blue fire, a mix of blue and red mana that will burn body and mind alike, restoring the ground to it's original wastelandish state.

Action Meteor crystal to kill as much as possible
then Blue fire to destroy the swamp and make it a wasteland again

Lost Demiurge
2012-09-27, 09:30 AM
Graym nods, and indicates the shelves full of books, scrolls, and cuneiform tablets. "The lore is yours. I am but its keeper. Take it back to your master with my blessing."

He rises, and walks with them as they depart. "Though I would ask you two questions, and I think you should consider it carefully. What sort of great man does not dare to test his greatest inventions? What sort of great man sends others to explore the unknown rather than go himself?"

He looks over the flying devices carefully, and smiles beneath his veil.

"And I might also point out that flying machines will go anywhere you wish to pilot them. Not just back to your master."

Leaving them to ponder the questions, he calls up his carpet and departs.

As he does so, he feels the thrum and pulse of the world's mana below him. All five kinds... Though the green and black are not those he normally touches, he feels them nonetheless.

It is time, he thinks, to add in a few more variables.
He retires to the desert, where no one else has yet gone. And there, under the bleak sun, he finds scorpions and exposes them to raw magic, giving them minds and bodies more similar to men. He names this new race Scorpidi, for lack of a better word. And he leaves them to develop under their own auspices.

GMCreation: Scorpids! Action: Attempting psychology to cause the lore gained from the keep to spread far and wide, not just back to this shadowy master.

The Zoat
2012-09-29, 09:26 AM
So far do good on the Ironbreaker front, but the rock-plaks aren't very interesting. Time to uh, shake things up a bit, aheh-heh. This ought to be entertaining. Over the Earthen Star, Tonrod grabs a hastily-summoned bag of plaktod-seeds, and after imbuing it with a hint of red, drops it on the tree.

Bowerbird
2012-10-08, 06:26 AM
Sorry for the absence, lack of computer followed by the forums being down for maintenance
R'dygn'soth smiles, or at least the closest kraken equivalent, My child stirs. I shall have to keep an eye on it. While I wait, though... He travels to an as yet untouched section of the planet, and using the change inherent in blue mana to start carbing intricate patterns into the sea floor, raising corals from the scatterings of the life-turtle. What is left when he is done is a labyrinthine network of caves and coral, of mindbending complexity. Should they ever be fully mapped out, perhaps they might teach the mapper something about blue magic, or perhaps they will drive them insane. Time will tell. In the centre of this network, he places a clutch of Cephalid eggs. Let's see if my former people flourish in this new environment.
Build: Coral Labyrinth
Create: New Race: Cephalid

Beelzebub1111
2012-10-08, 08:46 PM
Just before you leave, one of the followers explains that just because one is unable to retrieve a prize, does not mean they are not more worthy. And with that they load up their thopters and return to their prize. Upon their arival they are greeted by the Leader of the church with open arms. He says that the God Hunter is pleased and that he shall soon make his way into this world. They shall build a Monument (http://i45.tinypic.com/6zocvp.jpg), of the god-hunter's design, that will act as a beacon into this world.

The scorpion-men form a hardy yet nomadic society. wandering through the desert, hunting for food in the harsh and unforgiving wastes.

Event: Invention: Planar Beacon

The seeds tainted by the ferocity and chaos of red mana, placed in the trees absorbing the life and strength of green become somewhat Bullies (http://i47.tinypic.com/33o2jqt.jpg) to the smaller, more docile rock-eaters.

Deep in the fortress, the Ironbreakers are almost extinct. those that are left are either the strongest, or the most cowardly. Most of the best forgers are mounted behind the throne of the Stronghold Demon's ever increasing wall of trophies. And yet he grows bored. Sitting on his throne, tapping his claws. He flies through the walls of the fortress looking outside at the infinite expanse before him. He smiles a wicked smile as he returns to his throne and plans.

Event: New Life: Hatchet Bully

The new Cephalids settle into their home. Though they seem a bit lost. Still young and without guidance. They have the Cephalid's greed, but nothing to attain. They journey and expand through the tunnels, yet find nothing of value to sate their lust for power and treasure.

The gem in your temple has become enitrely full, strange for such a short amount of time. It seems to be mostly full of black mana. It soon begins to shake, rattle, and beam with dark energies. At its most violent it shatters, leaving behind a jet black gem (http://i46.tinypic.com/easa4k.jpg) it its place. One of the Merrow, disturbed by the noise sees the Jet stone laying there and takes it swimming off to hide elsewhere in the crater before any can see him.

Event: Artifact Discovery: Mox Jet

Though your magic destroys all the twisted and corrupt vegitation and fetid waters, the oil is not so easily removed from your world. It has absorbed into the wastes below, corrupting the barren land with its foul stench. The Giant is nowhere to be seen, not even in remains, but you find scraps of machines where he once worked. His latest creation is nowhere to be found...

Event:???

The Zoat
2012-10-09, 01:20 AM
Traveling swiftly back to the Steel Star, Tonrod sighs as he witnesses the destruction of the Steel Star. Warping over to the last camp of the Ironbreakers, Tonrod makes his speech: My servants, today you have fallen, but I say there is only one way to go, UP! You, who have fled the city, are now rescued by the very things that brought punishment upon you! Now, you have but one choice. Use the legendary sword, or be the one to end your race altogether! TONROD HAS SPOKEN!

Crazyfailure13
2012-10-09, 06:10 AM
Gerald decides the oil must be studied, and eventually gotten rid of. so he sets to work deciphering it's secrets.

However to isolate it so it won't infect others with it's power. He encases the infected land in pure stone and rises it in the air, seperating it from the reach of all but the dragons.

Bowerbird
2012-10-20, 06:36 AM
R'dygn'soth thinks momentarily on the Cephalids natures, I must channel the greed of the Cephalids into something productive... Perhaps a greed for knowledge... He shapes the ocean currents into a hundred and thirteen pearls, concentrations of pure blue mana. Inside each of them he instills a lesson on the usage of blue mana. He then scatters them at random throughout the cavern network for his Cephalids to find, covet, and hopefully learn from. This accomplished the Kraken rests, considering the balance of his new plane, considering what to add next. His thoughts lead him to one of the numerous magma vents that heat his planet in lieu of a sun. Surely something more... Interesting... can be done here. He pulls red mana from the vent to form yet another leviathan, a great worm, to live in the hidden magma chambers within the bowels of the earth, and travel between them, helping to keep the volcanic reactions of the plane more... active, and to perhaps foster the creation of more islands, yet not to the point of destroying his other creations, hopefully.

Lost Demiurge
2012-10-22, 12:07 PM
Graym relaxes in a cafe in one of the new villages, enjoying the anonymity of his disguise. You know, maybe I should take that God-Killer notion seriously. Since I'm the closest thing to a god in this plane, anyway...

After paying his bill he walks down a dusty alley, and steps through a random door, willing it to open to a high mountain peak. There he constructs a Hidden Fortress, shielded from scrying and full of defenses... And training facilities.

Stripped to the waist and using twin scimitars to fend off an army of brass golems, he starts to feel the old rhythms of the killing dance once more. Yes. Yes, this is what it means to be alive! To fight! I had not realized how much I missed it...

GM
ACTION: Training in combat. CREATION: Hidden Fortress

Beelzebub1111
2012-10-23, 03:29 PM
As you train in the mountains, down in the city there is a great gathering around the monument. The god-hunter is nearing his arrival, so says the preacher. Even those not of the church await with bated breath, Whether he comes or not it is sure to be a spectacle. Suddenly, the gem at the height of the statue glows with an awesome light. The light turns to a pillar that reaches the heavens. Stepping through the light is a great dragon (http://i46.tinypic.com/1eko4o.jpg), he stands at least five times the height of a man, probably more were his neck fully extended. "Greetings my...subjects" He pauses and looks around "The knowledge." He demands. The leader of the cult motions and some acolytes enter the temple to retrieve the books. The dragon takes the books looking at them briefly. Then causally tossing the entire cart into the light. "And you said one gave these to you?" The cult leader nods noting the location of the floating castle. The dragon unfurls his wings and takes off without a word leaving everyone dumbfounded. Of all the things they expected a God Hunter to look like...that was the last.

The "God-Hunter" flies towards the castle, surveying the land below with casual interest on his way. He enters the floating island, to look around for the being that visited the knowledge to him.

Event:Invasion:"God-Hunter"

The Stronghold Demon has finally worked out his plan. He passes through the walls of his fortress. He passes over the Akki and the Ironbreakers putting fear into their hearts, but they are not his targets. He takes the demons, the weakest ones, and mercilessly slaughters them all. Culling the Weak to ensure the continuation of the strong.

Meanwhile the Ironbreakers take this opportunity to retrieve the sword as commanded. A few reach the grisly throne room full of corpses and severed heads. They see something just below the throne room that fills them with a combination of seething rage and terrible fear. Zo-Zu the Punisher has pulled the Sword of the Chosen from its mantle and wields it with a cocky menace.

Before they could decide whether to attack or run for their lives there is a sudden feeling of dread, even inside of you. It seems that while he was slaying the weakest of his demonic hoards, he was gathering black mana from their deaths. Harvesting them to build a new Black Sun (http://i46.tinypic.com/2ebsv89.jpg) in the sky. Distant, but at least three times the size of the other stars. "This Fortress is just the beginning. Soon this whole Plane, and then Planes Beyond will be MINE!"

Event: Creation: Black Sun.

The Cephilids, now with treasure to seek are content. They revel in their lying stealing, cheating and dirty dealings. A society is formed around the trade and accumulation of these pearls. There is theft, forgery, double-dealing, and backstabbing, but they seem to be having a good time of it all.

Meanwhile the pilgrims have discovered something under the glacier. Their digging has revealed a colossal black figure (http://i47.tinypic.com/11qqwlj.jpg) frozen in the ice. They drop their mining equipment in awe of this majestic creature. Beneath the layers of ice, one of its many eyes turns and looks around. It finds the Kraken eye you gave them and looks directly at it, through it, to you. A voice conjures itself in your head, it is deep, powerful, and ancient, yet also vaguely female. "̗̹̝̟͍̞̱̃P̡̒ͥ͂̀̽ͧͦļ͂a̭̮̮͖̠̝̅n͕͔̆͐ē̫̦̬͚̮̰̒̾̐͂͐̇sͮ͐ ͓ͯ̃w̙̻̥̜͑̿͢ḁ͓͒ͤͬl̬͙̠͈͊̽̈̒̎ͅk̯̎͗͗̋̈͗̓e͢r̦̤̱̜̋̄͐ͅ,͗ ̺͕̍̈ ̱͔̞̅̇͋̽̇̐y̹̞̭͚͑̉̎̕o̹̼̖̞͛ͩͨ̔ͭ̒̿ͅu͕̟̮͙͐̋͆̿̔ͫ͡ ̩̻̤̐̏̐̐ͭ̐͘ͅb͉̞̫͛̓̌͌̊̚u̬̠̫̼̮̱ͥͣ̔̐̀ị̙̙̩̟̱̯́͋́̉̍͋ľͫ ̠̭͉d̛͔ͨͪ͂́ ̐҉̟̦̭y̸̙͎̺̺̮̥ͬ̊ͤ̾̍ͧͨo̩̯̦͍͚̫̝͠u̥͙̬͓̫̙̰͊̏ͬ̓ͯͦ̌r̀ ̆ͦ͜ ̛̣͕͎̹̠ͩ͋́̆̇ͤẉ̏̍ͦo̪̙̹̹̮̓̾̌͒r͚̠͌̀ͬ͐͋̀ͅl̤̦̥̟̐ͩ́d̘̭̳̊ ̝̝̯ ͖̦̝ͯ̆u͖͊͑ͭͭ͛̚̕p̻̾̑̒̀o̞̺̘̳ͮͤ͐̆ͨͦ͛̕n̴̻̞̙̘̮͗ͮ ҉mͮ̎̀̊̆͊̽ý͏̥̯̺̻̥̬̪ ̙͖̌̃̀̔ͭ̈̓r̊͛ę͈̙̮̂̓̒̎s̼͙̮̓̅ẗ̟́͗̉͐͗ͅi̯ͬ͒ͩͦͭ̂n͂̍ͧͪͧ̐ ̲̝͈̬͓̮̺g͇̮̻͔̱͊ͮ͊̂̐̚ ̱̩̺̉ͭͬp̪̗̲̔̅ͨͣ̇ͥl̮̼̻̼͐̓̃a͍͔̘̥̅̚c̦͖̲͉͇̘̲̍̐e͈̪̱̒ͩ.̇̄ ̻̬̤ͦ̆͒ ͇͉̝̰̬̫͂͂̎̉̃͑Nͮ̓̽ơ͓̦̫̍ͨ͌̀w͚͚̣̳̔̒̍̃̇ͤ̃ ̘̫̙̭͑̃͞y͙̅ͭ̔͆̿̋̚o̶̞̪̔ͪ͐͂̾͒ͭu͚̞̖̻̙̫̪͊̆͢r̓̋̒̏ͯ͛̀ ̬̫̭̞ ̵̙̤̼̮̘̭͊ͨ͌̎ͯĭ̫̭̫͕̳̓ͦ̔̒͡n̆ͩs̞̻ȅͤ̂̂ͬ̽c̢̪̠̙̩̭͔̠t̏͛̂ ͎̬̺̫͙̝͂̈́s̲̯̬̭̟͛̚ ͈̺̗̘̦͇͓͋͗̾̔̌d͖ͫ͌͆̽i̹̩͎ͪs̏̑̔ͤ̍̔ṯ̷̖͎͇ͫͭ̀̃͑u̱̣̻ͬ͆ͣ̾̈́ ͖r̆͋͋͌͜b̗̦̱͂̒ͥ ͈̤ͅm̴̹̌y̝̞̣̥̭͐ ͕̣̤̫̗̝̪s̸͕̮̭̬̝̃ͧ͂̆̆̌̃l̪̩̙̯̻͈̙ͨ̑̓͡ü̗̹͌͐̍ͬ̔̋͟mͪ̅̀͑̈ ̔҉͙̗̯̪͔͕b͖̩͇̹̞͖̐͒͋͛̒̇ͫe̠͖ŕ̖̜̭ͮͭ̅.͡"̤ͫͪͤ̀̓̅͒ It's voice is like daggers in your mind. T͔͎ͧ͞h̳̫͎̑ͩͅe͕̫̖̝͓͚̞͗̇̌y͓̩̩̭̥̓̔̆ͅ ̵̔͋̑̈͌w̡̗̙͔̣͙̘i̪̯̯̞͍l̨͎̺̳̭̜̊ͯ̌ͯl͍͉͂̓̅̊ͪ̎ ̵̣̹̓ȧ̙͎̗̻̽l̂͐́͝l͒͒̔̚ ͖̺ͣ̆ͩ̾̏́ͫ̀kͭ̑̄̍̈́̏͝ͅn̠̦͇̙̼̏̈̑̒ͥͨo͕͍̹̠͇ͥw̸ͣͫ̓̍̇̓ ̱͍̰̹ ̻̙̱̤̊̔ͤ̊ͣm̮̜̣̱̾ͮ̚ͅy͏ ̡̥̅ͨ̓ͦͅẁ̆͊͋̑͞r͈ͧ̋ͅa͙͇͎͓̦̳͂ͬ͛̏̀̚ṫ̬̹͎̅̐̐ͅh̲̫̟̙̫̓͌̇ ͉̰.

With that, all of the leviathans you created disturb in their slumber. the Deep Ones thrash and scale their pits. The many mouthed horror awakens and devourers the merfolk unable to escape, the magma flows erupt as the worm stirs violently below its home. The storms above the seas violently react, snowing, sleeting, haling, raining and thundering all at once. The Merrow at the beast's base cackle like madmen as they transform into tentacled horrors.

Event: Discovery: Marit Lage

Limping through the forest, remains the Necromancer, Sulking, hiding below the treeline. Something is out to get him, he cannot hide for much longer. He clutches a device in his hand with the utmost care. Holding it tightly. Finding a clearing he places it upon the ground and presses a few buttons. He tares off one of his metallic arms and pours a small amount of the remaining oil into the device and it sputters, winces and hums. An inky blackness spreads out in all directons from the device. It shimmers, it glitters, and burns with fire, sending the giant reeling backward. He enters a state of prayer, as best he can with one arm.

From the flames rises an enormous demon (http://i46.tinypic.com/sl36eq.jpg) along with millions of tiny robotic flies. The Demon looks down upon the giant who sputters "I...am sorry, I have failed you. The lord of this realm has taken your blood. I could do nothing but call you. Please seek it to forgive me." The Demon reaches down, placing its hand upon the Giants head, and with a sharp twist snaps its neck and casts it into the pit. It sets its sights to the captured oil and silently and swiftly flies towards it.

Event: Invasion: Yawgmonth Demon

This turn marks the end of the build Phase and the Start of the Interaction. You may freely interact with your plane, its denizens, or seek out the planes of others. Choose your next actions wisely.

Crazyfailure13
2012-10-24, 04:11 AM
Gerald suddenly feels the pull of another Plane in his mind, even as he sits in the Rock of Ichor, his interest is drawn from it quickly.

he steps forward and appears on top of the rock, knowing he wants to travel "I can't just leave this here unprotected, It's already shown the ability to corrupt, but I can't take it with me. hmm... what if I..."

He moves quickly over the rock drawing runes with a mix of Blue,White, and Green mana. He works tirelessly day and night for several days, until the entire rock is covered "There that'll cause the rock to teleport anytime something aside from me gets within 900ft."

Then he steps forward again, though this time he steps into the Blind Eternities, and then into Besrabia, looking for a follow planeswalker.

Creation:Teleporting Rock Action: Planeswalking

The Zoat
2012-10-24, 05:37 AM
Well, isn't this nice. I think this has gone on for LONG ENOUGH. NO MORE! Tonrod zooms as fast as lightning to the Demon, gathering an enormous sphere of white mana in his hand as he does so. I created you, and SO I END YOU! He punches the demon with a great amount of white mana.

Bowerbird
2012-10-24, 07:23 AM
Ry'dygn'soth recoils as the newfound being's voice pierces his mind. Of all the things he expected, this was not it. A being much like the ones whose influence helped make him what he is. He makes his way swiftly to the spot where the being was unearthed, taking in the devastation that her anger has wrought so swiftly upon Groz'thoth as he passes. Once he reaches the epicentre of the wrath he stops, taking in her sprawling, mostly frozen form, "My apologies for disturbing your slumber, but perhaps fate has brought us together for a greater purpose. By what name are you called?"

Lost Demiurge
2012-10-24, 09:38 AM
Graym finds out about the dragon's entry on his daily milk run to the nearest settlement.

Well. This is unexpected. Saves me the trouble of having to create something like this. Still, best to be cautious...

He calls forth the magic of the old times that the Djinn taught him, and dances the dance of many. And in seconds, another Graym waltzes with him. The two look at each other and smile.

"Good." He/they exclaim.

One Graym assumes the form of the lore-keeper, and teleports in to the Castle of Lore, going to meet the dragon. The other watches from behind his eyes, from the deeps of the desert...

In the great hall of the castle, as the dragon peers around and examines various books and scrolls, the elderly keeper taps his way into the room, squinting at the visitor.

"My goodness," he says. "I did not know that dragons were to be born into this world. Either the creator did not see fit to write of that, or you are not from around here, great one. How can I be of service to you? This Lore? Oh, it is basic magic and technology, good for young and developing worlds. I would think that one such as yourself would have little need of it..."

GM
Creation: Creating the Graym token through the Dance of Many, and establishing a link to watch and listen. As Dance of Many is an enchantment, I can remove it if the token gets subverted or compromised.

Action: Sending Token Graym to go and speak with the God Killer, in the guise of the lorekeeper. Just in case the dragon's got detection spells up toward it, Graym token will tell no lies. He will however allow the dragon to assume things, and lie by omission here and there.

The basic story is that the lorekeeper knows not who made him. He was given instructions to follow, but has never met his creator. He'll cooperate with the dragon, and try to learn more about it, while funneling information back to prime Graym. If attacked, he'll try to die in such a way that no body is left behind. (Because such a body would disappear anyway, due to the ending of the Dance of Many.)

Beelzebub1111
2012-10-24, 07:12 PM
Besrabia
Graym
The dragon bends down to look at the Lore Keeper "I will have none of your ruses or games, Planeswalker." He reaches down and gently touches the copy on the forehead, his mind infused with black mana shatters and collapses on the floor. "Now are we going to talk, or not?"

Gerald
Leaving your plane behind to its own devices you walk into this world. In the wild space between worlds you see a bright beacon that draws you in, out you step into a street full of dumbfounded citizens. The crowd looks like it was about to disperse before you stepped through.

The Stronghold Demon turns just before you strike "Fath...?" Your fist strikes in his chest, through it, the white mana burns away his incorporeal form, making a hole around your fist. "You made me, Father...You made me to punish...those that didn't conform to your...vision." Its form disintegrates more "And now...That are...done with me...you destroy me..? No...I have not finished the job you gave me...And I will NOT be stopped. Not even by..." It extends its talonous claws and thrusts them into your chest, digging at your spark with a horrendous pain "YOU!" as you recoil it flies up to its sun and gets lost in the inky blackness.

The beast is tremendous in size. No leviathan you could concieve even compares to it. It is both terrible and maginficient. It replies with slow and consisce words, each one like a dagger in your mind I̬̳̳̼̰̼̱ͮ̎̒̈̆͒͠ ̡͚͓̞͙͎̄a͒͐̊m̟̘̗̬̫̲̊͊̿̈́̽ͬ̚ ̤̫M͉̐̈̂ͮ̔̈ͧ͘áͮ̊͆̊͛r͓̟̥͇͖ͯ͐ͅi̯͍̫ͯ̾̉̓͋ͮ͒t̴̫̮ͨ̍͛͑ͣ͒ͅ ̮͖̙ ̔L̤̏̓͑͋̑̈̒ạ̮͎̹ͨͤͧͤ͒̚g̲̹ͥͫͨ̉̊͑ͨ̀e̯̜̖̱̽̔̀,̃ͤ̍ͥͮ ̨̭͔ͨ ̺ͫ̄́̏̚ą̤͓͓͙̩̓̓͐ͬͅn̹̪̞̣̣̻̓͌̄͡ͅd̢̹̠̤̼̟͈ͥ̓̂ ̱͖̰͇ͧ̅͗̈́͗ÿ̦͖̤̤̰̠͙́̊̉̊̿̆ö̪̟̲̖̑ͧͫ͌̄͞u͈̽̃,͕̬̘̆͗ͫ ̱̙͙ ͏̗̖̘͇͙͙̱P͍̝͈̹ͯl͇̠̟̮͎͕̀a͓̪̦͍͈͢n̩̒̅ͧ̿̋͊͡e͐͂͡s̡͂̒ͪͦ̽̈́ ̰̭w͙̺͍̺̗a̝̭ͫ́l̸̈́̒̂̉̓͗͗k̷͎͕̝ͧ͑̍͂͗e͊̓̓̏͆ͮ͏̲̳̤̤̰̟ͅr͆̌ ͙͉͕ ̐͋ͦ̂͆ạ̧̪͇ͭ̄̌̽̿͊͆ͅr̘ͨ̍̿ͨ̕e͛̽͋̿ͩ͏̯̗ͅ Ṅ̥͓̦͕ͭ͊̔̿̅̎ͬ̀̀̉͢͡͞Ŏ̵̷͓̱̻̖͚͖͉̪͍̙̈́̈́̆̓̉̿͋̂̔͐ͭ́̚ͅT̀̐ ̆̄̈́ͯ͒͗̄͂̈̔̎ͤ̇ͥ̚̕͏̹̫̝̜̠̳̰̙̳͉̠̦̼̫H̶̨͖̰͒̂ͦ̓̾̇ͬ̔ͯ̅̈́̓̽̚ ̳̲̟I̥͓͖̗͔̲̪̯̻͉̽ͪ̄ͣ̍̉̿͒ͦ̏̃ͯ͛̊̈͌ͩ̂͜͝͞N̢̡̧͕̜̤͌ͭͫ̄̌̈́͘͠ G̨̛̟̫̪͍̣͍̜̘̼̙͚̰̠̯̳̼̉̽ͥ̿͌̆̌ͧͨ̈́ͮ!̗̰̌̈́͑̇̅̌͋̔̈́̊ͬͬ͛̈ͩ̒͟ ̥̯̯̭̯̠ With that last word you feel a gut wrenching pain as her curse washes over you. You can feel it in your spark. Your connection with sources of blue mana is either blocked or not producing mana any more.

Crazyfailure13
2012-10-24, 09:47 PM
Gerald ignores the people around him and puts his hand on the ground, feeling the flow of the mana and the energy around him "This is a young plane also! I wonder If the planeswalker is still around."

This time he searchs the world around him looking for the most powerful energies, once he finds them, and before heading towards them, he gathers Red mana in one of his hands and blue in the other, and let's it spread, entering his muscles, veins, and his other features, greating enhancing all of his abilities. And then he sets off, walking out of the town and then casting a fly spell the rest of the way "I'd better not Quick Step, don't want to surprise anyone."

Bowerbird
2012-10-24, 10:48 PM
"Marit Lage... I have heard stories about you.. I would have thought you might be grateful for being released." Ry'dygn'soth says, as he weaves what mana he can, with some consternation about his inability to channel blue, into a protective orb (http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/ur/ur201_witch.jpg). "We could accomplish so much more if we came to an accord. But know this: while I might offer peace between us, do not think I would give up a prize such as this fresh plane for you. If you fight me I will fight back, and I assure you, I am not nothing."

Creation: Witchbane Orb
Action: One last try at negotiations

The Zoat
2012-10-25, 04:24 AM
Okay, fine! Hey, anyone who isn't a demon better get the HELL out of the way, cause I'm about to wreck this place! Tonrod weaves even more white mana into an enormous White Star. Servant, you disappoint me! He sends it towards the Black Star.

Lost Demiurge
2012-10-25, 08:57 AM
Graym splits his attention.

One part of him, the "token" soul, winces and lets his disguise fall away. Black mana. This creature is skilled with it. See, I learned something from this. Time to learn more. He straightens up, rubbing his forehead. "Well. Worth a shot." His smile is humorless. "So, what is your business with myself and/or my new plane?"

----

The other part of him, monitoring the situation and maintaining the enchantment, notices a flare of mana elsewhere. What now? The dragon wasn't a diversion, surely?

Hopping on his magic carpet, he flies over to the area where the mana was drawn from, and sees a man flying through the air. Hm. Thinking about it, that beacon WOULD be pretty bright.

He draws parallel to the man and stands up on the carpet, a muscular, red robed form, lower face masked with a white cloth wrap. He does not draw the scimitars by his side, nor does he touch the bandolier of bottles, flasks, and talismans draped across his torso.

"Greetings, effendi. Welcome to Besrabia. Are you here with the dragon that preceded you, or are you upon other business?"

Crazyfailure13
2012-10-26, 01:20 AM
Gerald stops in mid air "Dragon? hmmm... I don't think any of my first-born have used their spark, and I've been pretty focused on my plane, so I haven't had any other meetings. Are you the planeswalker that built this world? It seems to be rather Arid, though limitless." He then draws back his blue hood "I'm Gerald, Planeswalker of Rorin'gro. I'm interested in this Dragon, would you mind if I go meet him?"

Lost Demiurge
2012-10-26, 10:00 AM
Graym draws back his own scarf, revealing stubble and a cracked grin, along with some old scars along his mouth and cheeks. "Well-met. I'm Graym, the Chain breaker. Sure, go and meet him. I have the feeling he's building up to a bwa-ha-ha-I-am-a-tyrant-so-kneel-before-me speech though, so you might want to go quickly if you want to talk to him without nonsense."

He sighs, and his eyes look faraway. "I swear, this dragon is PERFECT. Here I thought I was going to have to CREATE a great evil for my people to fight. But I'm softhearted and delayed, since I love my creations. But this guy? He's PERFECT." The grin is hard now, and merciless. "Oh, my people are going to learn SO MANY LESSONS from this wyrm..."

After a minute he comes back to himself. "Ah, sorry. Anyway, he's north, in a floating library. Oh, and you'll see me there, too. Do me a favor and don't let on that you've met me out here... I'm pulling some ah, deception and I don't think he's caught on yet."

"I'll check in with you later, Gerald. I'm new to the life of a planeswalker, and would welcome the chance to discuss matters with a friendly face. Be well, and the wind at your back, effendi."

And with that, he settles down on the carpet and flies to the monument. Standing full on the carpet and using a bit of blue magic to project his voice, he asks the prophet and the crowd.

"Well now. This is unexpected. Why in the name of the earth below and sky above did you call THAT creature here? I gather that's your God Killer?"

"Really now, what crimes has your god ever done to you that you should call that thing in to kill him?"

Crazyfailure13
2012-10-26, 10:25 AM
Gerald smiles and waves as graym flies away and preparing his magic steps forward towards the other power that he assumes is the dragon, when he arrivesDragon, huh? Definitely not any of my children, though the golden scales are an interesting quality, perhaps i'll give my children a bit of that color as well. But enough of that, you seem to be a planeswalker as well, I hope your not thinking of any funny business on anothers plane, whats your name?

Lost Demiurge
2012-10-26, 10:32 AM
Token Graym crosses his arms and looks at the dragon. "Hm! You could have told me you were bringing company. I would have put tea on."

Crazyfailure13
2012-10-26, 10:49 AM
Gerald quickly loses focusOh tea would be great, I was wondering if your world had any, do you have milk here or should I summon some, I haven't had tea in eons, bloody dragon and giants fighting neither have time for the nice things, damn myr are brainless, hell all they do is watch, the treefolk ain't much for talking either, and I got this black corrupting ink stuff, I haven't had time to be sane, eternity building life is difficult on an old man. then waving a hand summons a few chairs, a few silver cups and a pot of hot tea, along with some crackers, quickly sitting down as the table sets itself and he munchs on a cracker.

Beelzebub1111
2012-10-26, 04:21 PM
Besrabia
Graym and Gerald
The dragon snorts, he begins "I am impressed with your young plane, and how you've built it. However, I am curious at to WHY you built it. What is its purpose? What is YOUR purpose?" When Gerald enters he actually seems a bit startled at first. "Another? This must be my lucky day"
---
The church leader steps forward and speaks up in response to Graym. "He is not a killer, but a hunter. He tells me he seeks to reclaim a lost power that he once possessed. One that all gods once had." He looks like he's about to continue when there is a splash in the river, nearby. "I believe I've told you all you've asked" And he heads inside his temple. You notice that everyone seems to have headed inside as well.
---
"I tire of your games, Planeswalkers!" he brings his tail up slamming it down, but stopping just before he hits the Tea Table. Almost as if he realized something that was just said "As I was saying, your plane is nothing more than a sandbox. You treat all of your creation as a game, serving no purpose. I wish to offer you something, face to face." He leans down closely to Graym looking him straight in the eye "So if you are done hiding behind copies, I would like talk"

The two suns slowly collide in a massive competition of opposing forces. the sheer magnitude of the power is overwhelming. There is a backburn of magical energies that slowly eradicates all exposed life. The plaktods and hobgoblins on the rock moon, the Remaining Akki on the surface of the iron star and a few deamons all have their life-forces evaporated from their bodies, leaving nothing but corpses in their place. and you are alone, floating in the endless void.

Lage's curse seems to be less of a curse on you, than one on the plane itself. It is good to be protected from a direct attack, but there is still a lock on blue mana sources. Lage seems irritated W̻̙̹͓̗͂̅ͫ̐̍h̡̎̄a̖͇̘̺͈͡t̓̏ͥ͑ͯͥ̉ ̳̊̈́͑̅͋̐d̫̫̫̿ͨ͐ō͇̰̗̟͓̓ͦ̔̓ͅ ̺̳̎͆͒̈́͜y̑̑̾̽̐ͯͫo̥͖̲̯̝̫ͧ̌̌̕ư͍̗͒ ̟̯̖̞̪̘͉̋ͫͣ͜p͎͕͉̪̝͖̈́̇ř͚͔͇̹ͦ̒̊̀ͯö̱͇̖͕̣̞̥ͭ̀̂ͧ̅p̉ͨͦ̓ ̗͈̭͈o̖̰͔̩̥ͅͅs̭̼̩͖̮̯̣͞e͚͎͎̼̤͉͚̒̄̃,̤̙̫̻̋ͪ̅͟ ̘P͕̾͛̄l̺̩̃̅͗̈́̿͐͊̀ą̇̌͆͛͆̉n̬̱̱͎͖ͪ̃̇̎̈́̀ͣ͠e̗̘̪̲s̼͕̞ͬ̏ w̛̻͖̹͕̄̀ͅa̯̦̭̤͕͂̐ͤ̌͌l̴͇͈̇ͤk̿̈̑̃̎ͩͣͅe̳͆͋̈ͧ͆̒r̥ͤ̈́̇ͤ̚ ̳?͉̮ͭ̔ͬͫ ̴͍̼̻̺̋̓͐ͨͩ̒W̢̻̬̰͓̭̻h͍̣͈̱̄́͑̏ͩ̚ḁ͖̼͎͗̾̔̑̂t̳̝̘͉̯ ̢̹̜̩̺ͫ͋͋ͩ̑̎̆i̥͔̝̾ͩ̀͌̊͝ŝ̵̘̮̯̦ͬ̈̒ ̘̞͈̠̎̾̇̉ͭ́i̲̇ͅt̗̳̱̲̣̝̲̎̍̃̾͜ ͑͏̼̺̝t̅ͤ͐͊̄ẖ̲̙͕́̅ͤ̏̓̉ā̼͔͇t͙̼͇̖̱͎ ̠͚̠̗̲ͧ͋͐͛̓ͯ͟y̠ö̺̺͇͝u̸̖͕ͩ̿ͪ ̷̠̜̝͚̲̘̠̽ͨ͑̃̈́̍͗h͗̃̆͛ͭ͐͛ā͉̹̤v̧͈̺͉̤͗̂͑̓ͮ̃ͅe̲͍̗̤ ̲̜̮ ̸̈́t̨̰ͩ̾ͦ̓̓͑ő̪͈̖̯̭̈́̾ͨ͠ ͓͗ơ̻̞̭̟͍͇͋ͤ̈́ͅf̹̮̤̱̠̤̊͂ͧ͛͗f̼̟͉̞̱͖̋e̠͔̦̓rͮ̂͌̓͐ ̙̹́ ̼͉̜̦͎̩̻̈́̈́t͕͖̯͓̣͌ͭ̽ȱ̫̗͇̖ͯͫ̏̌͡ ̲͈͊m̬̣̹͂̅e͊̒̉͑ͨ̅͏?̊̐̌͟

Lost Demiurge
2012-10-26, 06:28 PM
Token Graym looks up at the dragon, unafraid.

"Guest right is no game. You come in uninvited and I have forgiven you no less than two trespasses since your arrival. But if your aim is peaceable and you can further control your outbursts, then settle by my table, eat of the bread and salt I shall bring, and drink of the tea. There shall be the peace between us as host and guests, and we shall talk as civilized creatures. That is the way of Besrabia. Now I truly will come to speak with you, in but half a minute's time"

-----

True Graym shakes his head. A smile tugs at his mouth. Well, it WAS my wish that they should be able to stand up to gods and devils alike. Shouldn't be upset when they do not fear me.

He hops off the carpet, catching it on the way down and folding it into his pack. Walking into the city he tosses a gold coin to a bread merchant, and buys a ration of salted butter with it. The surprised merchant barely has time to realize his luck at the gold's shine, before Graym has chanted a quick spell, and POP, he's teleported away.

-----

Token Graym bows as true Graym walks through the door, still in his traveling garb, and wearing his arsenal of artifacts. Token bows. "Effendi." Graym bows back. "Thank you for your service." And the Token is gone, as the Dance of Many is stilled.

Graym hooks a chair with his foot, and pulls it to the table, breaking the hot bread as he does so, and putting out the crock of butter. "I thank you for the tea, friend. I am a meager host at the best of times. So, God-killer as you are called... You wish to know of my motives?"

He butters bread, and sets out plates. "I was an emperor before I was what I am now, and I was a slave before I was an emperor, and I was a free man before all else. That I never forgot, and I will never forget. I fought to right injustice and free my people from all tyrants forever, but failed. In the long run, my lands became dust."

"After my ascension, I found a teacher, and now? I seek to make amends for my former mistakes. I am forging a people who will rise to any challenge, fight ceaselessly for both lives AND freedom, and one day inherit this world which I forge for them. And perhaps more, if they rise to the challenge."

He loosens his sleeves, and reveals twin tattoos of chains upon each arm, and countless scars that pierce each link. "I am Graym the Chain Breaker, doom of tyrants and fallen emporer of lost Ashrehan. My people are the people of Besrabia, who will one day be wise scholars, fierce warriors, cunning traders, and compassionate poets. No game, effendi. NOT a sandbox. This, if it goes right, shall my legacy to the multiverse."

"Now please, do tell your story, honored guests. For the night is young, and you have journeyed far to be here."

Crazyfailure13
2012-10-26, 07:34 PM
Gerald sits enjoying his tea every now and then he summons something else, sugar, milk, and then a large piece of meat I hope you like mear sir dragon, I'm basing this off the dragons of my plane but It possible that your from a plane of vegetarian dragons. We still seem not to have recieved a name from you, if you wish mine first it is Gerald. Now a question springs to mind, how old are you? Are you immortal as well? If so is it because your a planeswalker or because your a dragon? And have you ever seen a strange black corrupting ozoo? If yes what is it and how might I get rid of it beside dropping it in another plane?Oh don't worry by the way, I left It back on my plane.

The Zoat
2012-10-26, 11:25 PM
Well, no one ever said being a a Planeswalker was EASY. Must try again. Tonrod whirls blue mana around him, shaping it into an enormous cube. I think I'll call it the God Cube. Now, to actually do something for the people. He floats over to the cube, phasing through it's walls, and entering an empty room, filled with just a table. It is time to rebuild this world, back to it's former self. Tonrod begins crafting something to return life to The Empty.

Bowerbird
2012-11-14, 12:37 PM
Ry'dygn'soth idly hangs his new bauble on his main body, taking a moment to consider his next words carefully. "What I offer, is a mutually beneficial arrangement. I wish to learn from those great leviathan that came before me, of which you would be one, I merely wish to share knowledge and experience. In exchange I can help bring your Wrath to more planes, and teach my creations to venerate you. You already seem to have had an effect on some of them." He says, indicating the twisted abominations that were once his Merrow.
Sorry that took a while, life got a bit hectic what with exams and all. Hope everything went well with your trip Beelzebub.

Beelzebub1111
2012-11-15, 10:15 AM
I....LIVE! I was exausted from Hurricanes and and a Con, but I'm feeling a bit better now, so lets do this.

Besrabia
Graym and Gerald
The dragon looks at Graym with pitying eyes "That's how it always starts. Trying to recreate the life you had, trying to 'fix' your past transgressions and avoid some karmic justice by showing the multiverse how well you treat your toys." He sips some tea, "Always the same, but what I offer...is a goal." The dragon stands "My name is Nicol Bolas. And I ask that you be my agent"

He looks down at Gerald "And as for YOU, If I am correct, your plane is already dead"

As you toil away at your work, trying to fix what was broken there is a crushing feeling of guilt. Unfamiliar whispers fill your ears. your fault Meanwhile what is left of creation toils on, continuing their struggles sequestered away in a small corner of the world "they don't need you anymore" The Ironbroken manage to regain some ground with the Stronghold Demon gone breaking the leadership. They never wanted you The akki manage to hold the throne room with the help of the legendary sword and Zo-Zu's leadership Your greatest success was an accident The demons and their broodlings are scattered, skittering away Your punishment for others is yours The rest of the plane is barren and lifeless. Empty wastelands. Alone...

The great leviathan is quiet for a moment. All the world is still, at least for a little while. After what seems like an eternity she speaks once again. Her voice somehow calmer, but still screeches in your mind I̷ find ̀you̢r offer am͘using̡, Worm.̀ ͡But̡ ́no͜t̀ h̕alf ̛as̷ ͜ąm̨u͢s̛in͡g͝ às ̨your ǵa͘ll̸.̷ You think that you can see her smile beneath the ice. if that is indeed her mouth. T̕h҉e c̴on͡t҉r͡act͘ ̡i͏s ̛si͝gnȩd

Lost Demiurge
2012-11-15, 01:57 PM
Graym's eyes go wide as the elder dragon names himself. He carefully places the tea upon the table, and stands as well.

"Wala," he exclaims. "The most famed of elder dragons himself is my guest this night. I am honored and humbled."

"That said... There is some truth in what you say, but there is bitterness as well. I submit that your views are perhaps shaped in some part by tragedy in your past. From where I stand, the urge to procreate, to create children and do what you can to help their lives rival or exceed your own is not limited to Planeswalkers. If I have sinned in my actions, it is the sin of every father. And I know of few parents who would deem their children toys... But that is neither here nor there."

He shrugs, and considers the clouds below the fortress. "You have changed the kismet of my created land, and I cannot say what effect it will have on those that live here. As much of that depends on you, and your intentions, it perhaps beneficial that our goals could align in a matter, so long as you are ally rather than tyrant. What do you desire, oh greatest of dragons? What goal requires the recruiting of a failed but unbroken king?"

Crazyfailure13
2012-11-15, 08:17 PM
Gerald raises an eyebrow as he starts to float upside down, If what you say is true, why? I'd be very dissappointed in my plane if was killed too easily, and if it was it didn't deserve to live anyway, because as you said before I do treat my plane as a game, I'm an old immortal man, I needed something to entertain me, so I made creatures of power, and gave them more, just to watch them fight and die, because I could, when given a toy what else is their to do? he laughs abit before grabbing a piece of bread and eating it, then changing his appearance to how he looked as he died.

The Zoat
2012-11-21, 01:27 AM
Oh no... I'm going nuts. Going. Nuts. Oh no. Keep it together, Tonrod! KEEP IT TOGETHER! Gotta get this thing together, someone else to talk to might slow my insanity. I can't afford to rest my head, I have to bring them back. I can't afford to lose my mind, I HAVE TO KEEP IT TOGETHER! Don't rest your head. Don't lose your mind. Don't rest your head. Don't lose your mind. Keep it together Tonrod, don't rest your head. Don't lose your mind. Tonrod keeps working on his plan to revive the world, frantically trying to piece the device together.