PDA

View Full Version : NARUTO help, Moujuu Aishou

zenninpo
2012-09-02, 11:04 AM
I am having to make a LVL 6 40 point buy character for a new game. I have never played Naruto D20, but am familiar with D20.

I am wanting to make a Moujuu Aishou. He has an affinity for Fire by the random chart we rolled on. Animal is pretty open(It can be anything real or mythical and GM is open to it.) it just the over all (EPICness) of the book is killing. Looking for any help with the build.

Bonus Starting Feats: Start with Genin, your choice of Nin Weapon Proficiency or Archaic Weapon Proficiency and the bonus armor proficiency feat for your class.

As well as I have 8 Techniques I know.

Story takes place a good many generations past the storyline of the Manga. I am going with a kid raised in the wilderness...by a descendant (Or a lineage of being trained by) the Ninja Ostrich that always beat up naruto.

SO any ideas of how to make this character. He is basically going to be

Thrawn4
2012-09-02, 03:31 PM
Are you talking about the fanmade concoction that has more than 1000 pages? It strikes me as much more clunky than the Fallout RPG. Good luck with that, I can't imagine how one can have fun with it. But seriously, I would love to hear how it went.

zenninpo
2012-09-02, 03:58 PM
Oh YES the 1000+ page book of doom lol. Hense my dilemma.

NM020110
2012-09-02, 06:04 PM
Just going off of memory, here, and probably not up to date, but this should help a little.

For the base, I would probably recommend either fast or smart hero, based off of who raised you. If you can qualify for it, there was a prestige class (beastmaster?) that may work for you.

On techniques, you'll probably want to have at least one strength and speed rank, an elemental attack, the three basic techniques (Substitution, Clone, Transformation), a mobility technique (tree walking is good, here. If you can, take the training for a bonus.), and possibly a hand-to-hand technique. From there, simply find techniques that interest you.

It's not much, but it might help to get started. Keep in mind that you don't have to read the entirety of the 300+ pages of techniques; there is an index at the bottom which sorts them by element, type (taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu), classification (kinjutsu, etc.), bloodline, and level.