PDA

View Full Version : BatMan as Native to MK EarthRealm

ArlEammon
2012-09-02, 01:16 PM
Let's say that BatMan is native to EarthRealm instead of DC. How would his Cannon Change? What would his relationships with different characters be like? I"m curious if Bat Man would make for an excellent Defender of Earth Realm. For me, it seems like he would fit right in better than Sonya, Stryker or even Jax. Sure, he's no match for some of the higher ups normally, but neither is Stryker or the others.

If Gotham City was in EarthRealm, how would the Bat Villains fare ?

INoKnowNames
2012-09-02, 07:04 PM
........ giggle.

............... giggle giggle.

...................... *falls on floor laughing*

Remind me again, what was Scorpion's backstory? An evil force kills his family and clan, and he becomes an unstopable ninja destined to gain his revenge?

It doesn't take too much squinting to see simularities between Scorpion and Batman. :smallbiggrin:

ArlEammon
2012-09-02, 07:08 PM
........ giggle.

Remind me again, what was Scorpion's backstory? An evil force kills his family and clan, and he becomes an unstopable ninja destined to gain his revenge?

It doesn't take too much squinting to see simularities between Scorpion and Batman. :smallbiggrin:

"I'm Scorpion Man"

Mx.Silver
2012-09-02, 07:52 PM
I'm curious as to how Batman's strict code against killing would work exactly given that MK is at its heart all about killing people in ridiculously gory ways. If he embraces that then his rogue's gallery is probably going to get drastically depopulated very quickly. If he doesn't then we have a 'Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe' situation, which since that game is a thing kind of raises the question of why bother making him an MK native.

INoKnowNames
2012-09-02, 08:08 PM
I'm curious as to how Batman's strict code against killing would work exactly given that MK is at its heart all about killing people in ridiculously gory ways. If he embraces that then his rogue's gallery is probably going to get drastically depopulated very quickly. If he doesn't then we have a 'Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe' situation, which since that game is a thing kind of raises the question of why bother making him an MK native.

Almost every time a new game starts, the entire cast is back, plus more. So he could probably ditch not killing, especially when it comes to Elder Gods and Hellfire Wraiths.

No one dies in Mortal Kombat anyway. What gave you that impression? :smalltongue:

ArlEammon
2012-09-02, 08:24 PM
Almost every time a new game starts, the entire cast is back, plus more. So he could probably ditch not killing, especially when it comes to Elder Gods and Hellfire Wraiths.

No one dies in Mortal Kombat anyway. What gave you that impression? :smalltongue:

Yeah. Worst case scenario, your Noob Saibot.

Thinker
2012-09-02, 11:05 PM
Let's say that BatMan is native to EarthRealm instead of DC. How would his Cannon Change? What would his relationships with different characters be like? I"m curious if Bat Man would make for an excellent Defender of Earth Realm. For me, it seems like he would fit right in better than Sonya, Stryker or even Jax. Sure, he's no match for some of the higher ups normally, but neither is Stryker or the others.

If Gotham City was in EarthRealm, how would the Bat Villains fare ?

Assuming he's still at the power level and gadget level of his comics and the JLA, he kills everyone and rules the realms.

ArlEammon
2012-09-02, 11:52 PM
Assuming he's still at the power level and gadget level of his comics and the JLA, he kills everyone and rules the realms.

He can't be at the power level he's at in the JLA. There is no Justice League native to the MK verse.

He might, however have contingencies and abilities that are adaptable to EarthRealm though.

Hopeless
2012-09-03, 07:34 AM
Now what if he got his own version of Jor-El AI, the Fortress of Solitude and that Smallville s symbol used to send defeated foes into the phantom zone?

He could keep his vow to not kill and exile the more dangerous of his foes to the PZ where they're stuck until one of the Elder Gods decides to recruit them for some task and after finishing that go back to face the Bat again before being banished again?:smallwink:

Could have the entire JLA being formed from either survivors of the Other Realms perhaps even parallel earths and their new adopted home is the last barrier between the Anti-Monitor and his goal of conquering the Realms!:smallbiggrin:

comicshorse
2012-09-03, 01:35 PM
........ giggle.

Seeking revenge against the evil ninja Sub-Zero or Dr Victor Fries to give him his real name

INoKnowNames
2012-09-05, 08:47 AM
Now what if he got his own version of Jor-El AI, the Fortress of Solitude and that Smallville s symbol used to send defeated foes into the phantom zone?

He could keep his vow to not kill and exile the more dangerous of his foes to the PZ where they're stuck until one of the Elder Gods decides to recruit them for some task and after finishing that go back to face the Bat again before being banished again?:smallwink:

Could have the entire JLA being formed from either survivors of the Other Realms perhaps even parallel earths and their new adopted home is the last barrier between the Anti-Monitor and his goal of conquering the Realms!:smallbiggrin:

Is this Batman, or Superman? :smallconfused: