PDA

View Full Version : A Place to Play by Post: Rondak's Portal!

BigUglySquirrel
2012-09-04, 04:21 AM
On behalf of the management of the wonderful site, Rondak's Portal, I am posting this very modest advertisement!

The Portal has been around for over a decade, and it's absolutely free. Each game played there has its own unique chat room, dice roller, and message rooms, and there are scads of options to make each game your own. Right now the most popular gaming systems are D&D 4e and Pathfinder, but the site can support any system. Find players there, or bring them with you! You certainly won't be disappointed by the features.

Yours in fun,
Big Ugly Squirrel

Doorhandle
2012-09-10, 07:15 AM
On behalf of the management of the wonderful site, Rondak's Portal, I am posting this very modest advertisement!

The Portal has been around for over a decade, and it's absolutely free. Each game played there has its own unique chat room, dice roller, and message rooms, and there are scads of options to make each game your own. Right now the most popular gaming systems are D&D 4e and Pathfinder, but the site can support any system. Find players there, or bring them with you! You certainly won't be disappointed by the features.

Yours in fun,
Big Ugly Squirrel

Chatroom you say? I might investigate this...