View Full Version : Help me build my Crazy Ivan (RA2 style).

Dark Kerman
2012-09-05, 03:02 PM
Hello Playgrounders! :smallbiggrin: I was hoping if anyone here would have an idea of any idea concepts for how to make a warlock produce lots of boom. I don't particularly want high damage totals, as I'm more interested in having the character focus on flashy explosions and people going flying. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.
Thanks a bundle. :smallsmile:

Alaris
2012-09-06, 02:25 AM
Hello Playgrounders! :smallbiggrin: I was hoping if anyone here would have an idea of any idea concepts for how to make a warlock produce lots of boom. I don't particularly want high damage totals, as I'm more interested in having the character focus on flashy explosions and people going flying. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.
Thanks a bundle. :smallsmile:

Sad that I can't actually help you with the build, but I'm posting to say that I'm quite interested as well. I want to make a Warlock in a future game, and something flashy would be quite fun.

Venger
2012-09-06, 07:32 AM
check out dragonmarked's nosomatic chirurgeon.it allows you to turn any spell (or SLA) into an inflict of the same or lower level. enter "mastery of day and night" from the player's guide to eberron. it requires maximize spell (which will be of little use to you, but nosomatic chirurgeon does grant adept casting if you don't have casting, which you don't, so you'll be able to use it a little) and your cures/inflicts are now automaximized forever.

you now deal maximum negative energy damage whenever you want to. enjoy.