PDA

View Full Version : Elven Dragonborn

TopCheese
2012-09-06, 11:59 AM
Soo from another thread this idea popped into my head.

I'm going to make a backup character who will be an elf.. However he will go through the dragonborn ritual soon (level 1 or 2).

What happens to an elf? I'm away from books right now so I can't read up on what a race looses and this site's search function isn't working to well on my phone.

Would the elf loose it's sleep resistance? What about everything else?

Kaje
2012-09-06, 03:23 PM
Dragonborn lose everything except size, movement modes, speed, type/subtypes, and ability adjustments.

Wyntonian
2012-09-06, 03:53 PM
Dragonborn lose everything except size, movement modes, speed, type/subtypes, and ability adjustments.

Note that the ability mods cancel out. +2/-2 dex and con. So, you're as bland as possible while still being a mythic being born of dragons. I think you even lose your weapon familiarity.

TopCheese
2012-09-07, 01:55 PM
Note that the ability mods cancel out. +2/-2 dex and con. So, you're as bland as possible while still being a mythic being born of dragons. I think you even lose your weapon familiarity.

Yeah I know and when it hit me it made me think that this is a better half elf (elf and dragon but still) than the Half Elf race. You can fly if you choose or perhaps shot fire from your face...

Next time I get the erge to play a half elf I'm just making a dragonborn elf :)

LordBlades
2012-09-07, 03:08 PM

Well, if you can be a gray elf dragonborn, then it's worth it for a wizard (or any other int based class) as you get net stat adjustments of -2 str +2 int