PDA

View Full Version : The GAUNTLET: Pallor (Stage 1)

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-06, 03:41 PM
"Hello Sport's Fans! This is Jim, and I'm here with my co-host, former competitor Bob Bifford! How are you doing Bob?"

"I'm doing great Jim, and what a show we have for you tonight. Our Dungeon Jockey 'DJ In-Q-Bu5' has put together a great Gauntlet run for us tonight"

"I should hope so, Bob. With his "win" record, I doubt he'll be in the business for much longer. He'll probably get the Axe from his sponsors. LITERALLY!"

"Crying shame, but you can't doubt his failures when we've got some fantastic competitors coming in from all over the world. And Check out this one. He's got the eyes of a cold blooded killer!"

"I should hope so, Bob. According to his application he's a Paladin of Slaughter dedicated to the GOD of Slaughter. I think we've got a real bloodbath head, so let's go down to the field and see how he does"

The Map:
http://i48.tinypic.com/34nfvxz.png
Start in any square in the red dot. You win when you reach the blue dot.
Doors are locked until the encounter in the room is defeated. Either unconscious or dead. They take a move action to open and slide into the wall, unable to be used as cover.
Teleporting past a door or wall is an automatic forfeit.
Walls are reinforced stone, Doors are reinforced wood.
The Ceilings in rooms are 30ft high, in the corridors they are 10 feet high.
Yo yo yo! This is yo DJ IN-Q-BU5! I Hope you're ready ta DIE, son! You ain't gettin' outta THIS sh<bleep> alive!

Pallor (http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=41043).

Roll Initative, post starting initiative and your first round's actions

zlefin
2012-09-07, 09:08 PM
Pallor, Round 1

He cheerily yells "Let the slaughter begin!"

Action: move from starting area to C4;

Ready action: melee attack if anything comes within range;

So are the stats supposed to be in a spoiler block? And do the full stats need to be shown everytime? or only when there are changes?

hp 15/15
ac 15 touch 10 flat 13

charsheet for handy references anyways
http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=41043

zlefin
2012-09-09, 07:55 AM
ach, forgot init
[roll0]

zlefin
2012-09-11, 12:22 PM
Pallor Round 2

Ready Action: swing at any enemy in range.

Move action: open door.

hp 15/15
at C4

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-12, 09:00 PM
You open the door and find a creature (D,8) that looks like a primitive human with grey skin and coarse hair. His posture is stooped, his forehead is low, and his pig-like face has a jutting lower jaw and lower canines that resemble tusks. He wields a a rusted falchion, letting out a mighty bellow

[roll0]

full stats in a spoiler block on each round

zlefin
2012-09-12, 11:36 PM
Pallor Round 3

Action: CHARGE. moving to D7 as part of charge; then attacking.

So what's the die rolling system? Who rolls which dice?

Hp 15/15
AC 13, 8, 11

turn incomplete pending roll info

Beelzebub1111
2012-09-13, 06:11 AM
you roll, using the forum roller.

zlefin
2012-09-13, 12:09 PM
attack roll
[roll0]

damage if i hit
[roll1]