PDA

View Full Version : Metabolicjosh's Campaign Journal

metabolicjosh
2012-09-06, 09:56 PM
So my game ended recently. It was a awesome end session.
We were hired by the local lords to purge the Upper Abbey. There had been undead infested for a long time. But now they were getting stronger. We had to gather three relics of ancient Power. The first was A challis, the second was the holy blade of bahumut, lastly Blood. Dragon blood to be precise. Are party shuttered at the thought of fighting a dragon, and for good reason seeing as 3 pc's died fighting a dragon. But it was are duty.

So we make are way to the den, which is over a 650o foot cliff. As we get close the dragon bursts out of the cave and we get a blast of fire breath. The wizard is taken out imediatly. That is Very Bad News. So now its up to the Half-Orc Druid, Eladrin Rouge, The Human Knight, and Me the Immortal Undead Dwarf. 10 rounds in and the druid is paste on the floor. The dragon is coming back for his routine fire blast. He is 10 squares away when his turn ends. Its my turn, I delay. The DM asks if i am going to dodge, because the dragon started delaying move actions until the rouge ran out of arrows, I said no. The Knight throws his ellbow pad and hits. 2 Damage. The rouge is in the cave hiding. And it the dragons turn. He flys up and, then i declare i will jump at the dragon. Everyone is shocked by what is sure suicide. I jump straight in the dragons mouth shield raised and stop the breath attack, from hitting my allies.

The dragon ends his turn and i go. I take my Burning shield and use it to hold open the dragons mouth as i rip 2 of his teeth out. And my turn ends. 34 damage. I look, well... Dead, but moving. The rouge has a idea. Run out rope in hand and trips... The knight throws his boot. I took 3 damage. Now was the time to test my immortality. As the dragon bit down with all his strength. I was able to put his teeth up to make him squeal. And he now had his mouth shut. My turn, I break his teeth so that i can fit out of his mouth... But i get my rope and lasso his uvula. The rouge gets his blade of bahamut, the relic we need, and throws it with rope tied on. His target was me... and i 'Let' him hit me. The knight grabbed the rope. Then the Dragon started to fly off., Easy yanking the rope away from my party. I save vs the breath attack that he used. I used my second wind.
The rouge delayed action. Knight bled out. Then i Stabbed the blade into the dragon and leaped out of the teeth. I tried to grab the rope, and I missed. The dragon got a opportunity attack on me. And he rolled his attack, as the rouge jumped in saying he uses his move action before me. The Dm said OK and then said how. "I climb the rope said the rouge." The Dm said that the rouge will get op attacked while i fall. The rouge winked at me. So i'm falling and i see my friend get attacked. I use my guardians counter to switch our places, and i'm the target of the attack. which misses. The rouge uses his standard action to fey step to the cliff. I finish my turn by swinging on to the dragon's back, and i use my shroud power(Free Action) to Daze the dragon.
Then i lasso the dragons wing and Grab the other one. And then a strength battle. I lose by being split in 2. But i do not die! i Use my Third wind power and Then Pull. I crit 3 times in a row. And the dragons wings are tied. We start to fall.

The dragon slides at me in Free Fall and i get slammed back as it tries to break the rope. I use the power of bahamut's blade to teleport it to my hand.
Bringing with it part of the dragons jaw. Then i slide at him. He smacks me with his tail. I grab on climbing, Stabbing and yelling in drawfish! The dragon almost breaks the ropes and knocks me a square above him. I stab into the wing and cut a long tear, and the dragons wing is now useless. The dragon breaks free and spins, attacking with his breath weapon. I am burned to a crisp. Then i use my Mace of Fury to bash the the dragon in the head. It is now unconscious. Or so i thought. It slaps me with his wing sending me back.
I throw my blade of Bahamut, And it misses. So i use its Recall sending to my hand. and it Stabs the dragon in the neck. Slicing his artery. Blood sprays all over. Then the dragon breath attacks me. im at -23 and helpless. Then Slam!
We hit the ground!

End of Game Session.
I think that was the best game of 4e i have ever played! Comments?

Alefiend
2012-09-06, 10:02 PM
So my 4e game ended recently.

Blah blah blah

End of Game Session.
I think that was the best game of 4e i have ever played! Comments?

One comment: Move this to the 4e forum.

metabolicjosh
2012-09-06, 10:04 PM
Its Going to Have 3.5 Entries To