PDA

View Full Version : Magical Beast Alter Self Forms

Kapelteta
2012-09-07, 11:11 AM
I play a Wizard/War Weaver, and a few months back my character died and was reincarnated as a Black Bear (DM gave me the option of choosing either the 3.5 or 3.0 tables for reincarnate and I chose the 3.0 table. Don't ask why, I don't know and it was a dumb move.) Some rule research later, and he decides since I am now a talking bear that I am a magical beast. Since then I have finally saved up enough gold to buy an item of continuous alter self, and he has given his stamp of approval for the item. What I need to know is what are some good magical beast forms that I can change into. I think I will be using Aranea for the most part, since it allows me to cast, gives me speed 50 (Climb 25) and +1 natural armor, but I want to know if I may have overlooked another one that would be better.

eggs
2012-09-07, 11:19 AM
You might start here (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=343.0) (end of the first post goes into some [medium +/-1] sized Magical Beasts).

EDIT:
That probably needed a link. <_<

Venger
2012-09-07, 12:20 PM
handbook's already been posted, but it's very hard to beat a 5-headed pyro/cryohydra.