PDA

View Full Version : Unaligned Jokes

silverwolfer
2012-09-08, 04:08 AM
&detect alignment&

Okay I rolled a 20 , what does that cleric worship?

DM: He worships a shoe....we don't know how...but that shoe was worn by a god, and now has a divine spark....the cleric has travel and freedom domains.....

Ranting Fool
2012-09-08, 05:24 AM
&detect alignment&

DM: He worships a shoe....we don't know how...but that shoe was worn by a god, and now has a divine spark....the cleric has travel and freedom domains.....

All Praise to the Holy Shoe! May you tread freely and avoid the tiny stones of doubt that hide within!

Belril Duskwalk
2012-09-08, 06:24 AM
And may your soul forever be free of holes.

grarrrg
2012-09-08, 11:00 AM
Meh.

Binders were worshiping "The Shoe" before it was a god.

Slipperychicken
2012-09-08, 11:59 AM
Meh.

Binders were worshiping "The Shoe" before it was a god.

Stupid hipster Binders with their stupid hipster gods. Their gods are so obscure they don't even call them gods. They're probably all so obscure because all they do is sit in a Starbucks and whine about globalization and how they kind-of-sort-of don't exist or whatever emo crap they're spewing these days. Even Tem Et Nu exists, and he's the god of hippos. Seriously. How do you get more obscure than the god of hippos? By being the worst god ever, that's how. Stupid hipster Binder gods deserve what they get, if you ask me.

The Redwolf
2012-09-08, 01:40 PM
That shoe's still got nothing on Banjo the Clown.

silverwolfer
2012-09-08, 02:10 PM
I wonder if it has to roll to sneacker...

GnomeGninjas
2012-09-08, 02:30 PM
&detect alignment&

How is this an unaligned joke?

Kuulvheysoon
2012-09-08, 02:31 PM
And may your soul sole forever be free of holes.

Fixed it for you.

grarrrg
2012-09-08, 02:57 PM
Stupid hipster Binders with their stupid hipster gods. Their gods are so obscure they don't even call them gods. They're probably all so obscure because all they do is sit in a Starbucks and whine about globalization and how they kind-of-sort-of don't exist or whatever emo crap they're spewing these days. Even Tem Et Nu exists, and he's the god of hippos. Seriously. How do you get more obscure than the god of hippos? By being the worst god ever, that's how. Stupid hipster Binder gods deserve what they get, if you ask me.

Brings back memories of the best thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197133) ever....

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THREADOMANCY

Alabenson
2012-09-08, 03:24 PM
Brings back memories of the best thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197133) ever....

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THREADOMANCY

Ah, I remember that. Greatest thread derail ever.