PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition VI Voting Thread

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-08, 11:42 AM
{table=head]Entry|Author|1st Place|2nd Place|3rd Place|Total|MLTSP Votes

Kylanth (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13656041&postcount=3)|Milo v3|1|3|0|16|3

Kithkin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13729868&postcount=4)|TARDIS|0|2|0|6|0

Nafairi (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13778776&postcount=5)|Deviston|1|1|1|11|2

Rhox (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13792321&postcount=6)|DawnbringerSO|1|0|2|9|0

Mutant (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13792477&postcount=7)|Warpwolf16|0|0|0|0|0

Lagi (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13854988&postcount=10)|Midwoka|3|0|3|24|1

[/table]

Welcome one and all to the Voting thread for the sixth Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition! We have six wonderful entries for you to peruse over and only one will end up taking home the gold!

Now, the way the voting for this competition works is as follows:

You receive four votes to cast.
The first three votes are to be given to the entries that you believe should come in first, second and third place respectively. First place votes are worth seven points, second place three points and third place one point each. Keep in mind that such choices should go to the entries that you believe fit most closely to the given concept of the contest and not just the entries you like the most.
The fourth vote is to be given to the entry that you believe is "Most Likely to See Play". This vote is cast for the entry that you could see yourself allowing as a DM or you could see yourself wanting to and being allowed to play at an actual game session by your DM.
You may apply both type of votes to the same entry (but you of course cannot select the same entry for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place), but doing this does not better the chances of that entry winning anymore than if you selected two separate entries.
Once you make your vote, that's final. You can not take it back or change it. The first vote I see and tally on the scoreboard is how it will be until the end of the voting period.
Entrants are allowed to vote and can vote for their own entries if they so wish.
Please give reasoning for why you selected an entry as the recipient of either of your votes.
Please Bold your choice for each vote.
In the case of any ties I will cast the tiebreaker vote.

The voting will remain open through September 15th and the winners will be declared September 16th.

Milo v3
2012-09-10, 04:11 AM
First - Lagi: Every part of it fits the rabbit theme, in addition the fluff is great. Also everything seems balanced.
Second - Kylanth: It has a range of weaknesses and strengths, it also has a range of content which works for other races while still fitting the races background.
Third - Nafairi: Has multiple versions, and the different types actually greatly affect the race.
MLTSP - Kylanth: My players haven't physically seen them, but they are terrified of the two Kylanth which has been hunting them.

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-10, 11:49 AM
Tallied to here.

GuyFawkes
2012-09-10, 01:26 PM
1st: Nafairi - Actually putting different racial abilities for each element is what sold me here. Each element is thematic, and the abilities are nice and looks to be balanced.
2nd: Kithkin - Like the fluff, solid traits and class options.
3rd: Lagi - It has cohesion of concept all throughout. Plus I like rabbits.
MLTSP: Nafairi

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-10, 02:27 PM
Tallied to here.

Alchemic Ooze
2012-09-11, 11:08 AM
First- Lagi
Second- Kylanth
Third- Rhox
And my choice for “Most likely to See Played” goes to the Lagi.

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-11, 12:21 PM
Tallied to here.

Deviston
2012-09-11, 02:54 PM
1st: Lagi- So many abilities/features and they are so well thought out. I follow the Rastlin Majere philosophy when it comes to rabbits, which will make life so much more fun with these guys around.
2nd: Kithkin- A well fluffed race, I can't STAND how they look... but the race was statted out so impressively well, I was compelled to vote it up.
3rd: Rhox- Scopo trono frojo kofo todo. [With guards like these, my DM will never need a criminal again]
MLTSP: Nafairi- Most likely, because it's being played as we speak.

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-11, 03:43 PM
Tallied to here.

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-12, 09:32 PM
Bumping for further votes.

Three days left all.

StainedSuccubus
2012-09-13, 02:16 PM
1st place vote to Kylanth It was a tie here. But as for what this contest called for this one got straight to the point and did it well.
2nd place vote Nafairi Great work on separating the details out. I love to see homebrews like this and I can tell a lot of work went into it.
3rd place vote to Lagi I've seen this concept a few times before. All and all, still very well done.
MLTSP would be the Kylanth.

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-13, 04:59 PM
Tallied to here.

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-15, 10:04 AM
Last day to vote everyone.

Alchemyst
2012-09-15, 05:43 PM
1st - Rhox
2nd - Kylanth
3rd - Lagi
Likely to see play - Kylanth

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-15, 06:00 PM
Tallied to here.

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-15, 11:08 PM
Voting is closed and congratulations to those who won!

1st Place - Lagi

2nd Place - Kylanth

3rd Place - Nafairi

Most Likely to See Play - Kylanth

Acanous
2012-09-16, 12:50 AM
Votes:
1: Nafari Really like that it comes as an adoptive template as well as a possible base race. You could use it *After* finding out about it, and bring it into the campaign world. The balancing is decent and I like the elemental theme.

2: Lagi Because Rabbits. I once went to the trouble of creating a Were-Dire-Rabbit in a 3.5 campaign (Both in and out of character) and I can sympathize with the effort and research required to make cuniculus themed crunch. The fluff is also nice and internally consistant :3

3: Kthkin While I internally reject the idea of adding more furries to DnD, I apreciate the origional artwork and the effort put into balancing the race. The list of favored class options, for example, is exhaustive.

MLTSP: Rhox Simple. Efficient. Easy to integrate without having to link the adventure to another plane/planet. I could see DMs tossing these guys around as caravan guards, soldiers, or in a city somewhere remote.

Milo v3
2012-09-16, 01:11 AM
Votes:
1: Nafari Really like that it comes as an adoptive template as well as a possible base race. You could use it *After* finding out about it, and bring it into the campaign world. The balancing is decent and I like the elemental theme.

2: Lagi Because Rabbits. I once went to the trouble of creating a Were-Dire-Rabbit in a 3.5 campaign (Both in and out of character) and I can sympathize with the effort and research required to make cuniculus themed crunch. The fluff is also nice and internally consistant :3

3: Kthkin While I internally reject the idea of adding more furries to DnD, I apreciate the origional artwork and the effort put into balancing the race. The list of favored class options, for example, is exhaustive.

MLTSP: Rhox Simple. Efficient. Easy to integrate without having to link the adventure to another plane/planet. I could see DMs tossing these guys around as caravan guards, soldiers, or in a city somewhere remote.

Ummmm......

Voting is closed and congratulations to those who won!

1st Place - Lagi

2nd Place - Kylanth

3rd Place - Nafairi

Most Likely to See Play - Kylanth

Deviston
2012-09-16, 01:58 AM
Yeah... I cried.

Acanous
2012-09-16, 05:16 AM
That's what I get for opening a thread BEFORE leaving for a few rounds, and replying to it AFTER getting back :<
if it helps at all, I DID try to post before leaving, but got a

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Tanuki Tales
2012-09-16, 10:23 AM
That's what I get for opening a thread BEFORE leaving for a few rounds, and replying to it AFTER getting back :<
if it helps at all, I DID try to post before leaving, but got a

I sympathize, but next time I suggest either voting before the last day or to shoot me a PM within 1 hour of the contest closing. I'm fully aware that the server begins to go south in-between 11:30 and 1, so I'd count those votes as long as the time stamp on the PM is within that hour time frame.

Deviston
2012-09-16, 05:50 PM
if it helps at all

Yes, yes it does.

http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Wow+a+funny+comment+in+the+middle+of+a+religion+_d bd9f27fb55da41aba829f52ca3d010a.jpg