PDA

View Full Version : PF premade...PLEASE HELP!

Exirtadorri
2012-09-09, 09:17 PM
Ok guys here is the low-down.

My dm wants to run Rise of the Runelords with premade characters. Doesn't sound to awful except i'm the only one who is anything near a veteran (i'm 25 with 12 years of rpg experience) My group couldn't figure out how to shoot a bow out of a wet paper bag. I'm normally the wizard or super crafty cleric. This time i'm Valeros. Here is the problem.

str 14
dex 15
con 12
int 13
wis 8
cha 10

Level one with super crap feats:
big game hunter ( campaign setting +1 to hit +2 damage vs large or bigger)
imp initiative
TWF
weap focus Long sword.

I only have to keep this character and can level it up however I want. So I am thinking of keeping the TWF with a sword and board. Eventually I am thinking weap and sheild specialization with lots of bashing and knocking down bull rushing etc etc.

The problem i'm having is picking what feats and when to take them. can anyone recomend feats (in order) and perhaps what magic items to surely pick up? any help would be great. thanks guys I know it's not a lot to work with other then the fact I can take combat expertise.

any ideas at all from taking twf with a crossbow short sword to duel shield weilding. guys please give me some imput or at least advice for playing Rise of the Runelords. anything will help