PDA

View Full Version : (PFS) More kitting of an insane bard

Silus
2012-09-10, 01:46 PM
So I finally hit level 5 with my first Pathfinder Society character. She's a Half-Elf Dawnflower Dervish 2/Urban Barbarian 2/Unarmed Fighter 1 (6th is gonna bet another level in Fighter for another feat).

Anyway, here's the problem. I need a feat for level 5 (lvl 6 (Fighter 2) is gonna be Crane Wing when I meet the BAB requirements) and a suggestion for a Rage Power (Never used them, no idea how they'd work in practice).

Current feats are:
Dervish Dance (Bard)
Skill Focus: Perform (Dance)(Racial)
Dodge
Mobility
Improved Unarmed Strike (Fighter)
Crane Style (Fighter)

Playstyle is basically jump right into the thick of the fighting, pop Rage (for Dex), Battle Dance (+2 to hit and damage) and fight defensive (+3 AC, -2 Hit). Getting surrounded isn't that big of an issue as Urban Barbarian gives me +1 AC and +1 to hit when next to at least two opponents.

Initial ideas regarding feats was either Extra Rage (I can only rage 5 rounds a day at the moment), Combat Reflexes (So I can get up to 5 AoO a round when raging) or something fancy like Improved Disarm (apparently Dervish Dance lest me sub in Dex for Strength for Trip, Sunder and Disarm combat maneuvers).

And as a level 2 Barbarian, my Rage Power pool is pretty limited, so suggestions are appreciated.

Lastly, since my character is more or less a self-buffing Dex Fighter, any suggestions for magic items? I already have a +1 Mithril Scimitar and a +1 Darkleaf Studded Leather armor. Was looking at the Dawnflower Sash for utility, but there's also the Boots of Speed I could save up for later down the line (Click heels = HASTE!)...