View Full Version : Ser Druid [PF]

ExemplarofAvg
2012-09-10, 03:34 PM
So in an upcoming campaign I'm going to playing a Druidic Knight (Basically he'll be wearing Ironwood Armour and an Ironwood Shield, with Ironwood Weapons, he's from the Ironwood Order (Go figure). Now right now the plan is Reincarnated Druid (I like the lack of death factor, mainly because I just wish to avoid Wild Shape)

I'm looking for a combat oriented divine casting class, but I can't seem to find one that suits the character well in the Paizo stuff, is there one I'm not aware of or have overlooked. (I've found Green Faith Acolyte and Nature Warden)

ExemplarofAvg
2012-09-11, 01:12 PM
Perhaps a fair trade would be the Ranger Shapeshifter (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/ranger/archetypes/paizo---ranger-archetypes/shapeshifter) ability in place of Wildshape? I just want something that will be functional, but doesn't mess with the Knight image, (Knights don't often burst out of their armour to maul people as a lion, or other animal.)

I'm just aiming for the character to appear as a knight who can control nature itself. And while I could use Straight Ranger I'd rather cave on the Bab which I can supplement with a higher strength score than to cave on the Spellcasting.

Failing finding a good way to get rid of the Wild Shape (and still having a decent ability)

Reincarnated Druid + Some Prestige Class is my hope.