PDA

View Full Version : Polymorph Forms for a Leader of Terror

kardar233
2012-09-10, 11:58 PM
I'm planning ahead for future events and one possible path would have my Bard (going into TWF Bardblade later) as a figurehead for a terrorist group against the not-very-nice kingdom of enemy-types. This figureheading job is one that requires a seriously imposing type to do it, so I'm asking y'all.

Now, I'm a Dragonborn which usually would be pretty much enough (8-foot winged dragon people tend work well) but I really don't want to give Dragonborn a bad name by association, and I'd like to be able to live in the country after we've conquered it as well. Thus, I need an alias.

By the time I get to that point our Wizard will know Polymorph and I have Disguise Self, so any form that a Humanoid could get from a combination of those two is fair game.

What is a) scary as hell, b) thematic and effective with a Bardblade type and c) achievable with those spells?

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2012-09-11, 12:29 AM
1. Continual Flame on your head.
2. (Hat of) Disguise (Self) to make you look demonic, skeletal, etc. - anything not draconic will work.
Total price: 1850 gp.

After you've put that role behind you, get the Continual Flame dispelled. The flame itself would be your most distinguishing feature, with everything else secondary to that.

Andezzar
2012-09-11, 02:05 AM
Why not use the inside of your gorget as target for continual flame. Way easier to remove later/inbetween.