PDA

View Full Version : Arch Devils and Demon Lords

Karileth
2012-09-11, 01:54 PM
Can any one who has good stats (past 2nd) on demon lords and arch devils pleas post them here? Also, any interesting new demon lords or achdevils they'd like to share? I just joined, this is my first time using something like this, so if I'm not doing something right please let me know. Thanks!

Psyren
2012-09-11, 02:10 PM
We can't post their actual stats (they are not open content, so it would be illegal) but we can link you to them. Most of them are in BoVD, while the stats of their aspects can be found in Fiendish Codex I (for the Demon Lords) and Fiendish Codex II (for the Arch-Devils, aka Lords of 9), respectively.

Eonir
2012-09-11, 02:11 PM
They can be found in the Fiendish Codices.

As far as their stats go, that isn't open material, so can't be published online. I'm sure amazon has the books though.

You could also maybe just buff up some Balors/Pit Fiends and go with that.

manyslayer
2012-09-11, 07:36 PM
Tome of Horrors (by Necromancer games) had a bunch of the old demon lords and archdevils as open content. You might be able to find some of that somewhere.

Arbane
2012-09-12, 01:05 AM
Also, any interesting new demon lords or achdevils they'd like to share?

See if you can find some of the Exalted splatbooks that have the Yozis and the Third Circle Demons in them.

The Hells and the Abyss, on the best day of eternity, could never hope to out-weird Malfeas. :smallbiggrin:

(Of course, you'd have to stat them up yourself for D&D, and good luck with that. How many hitpoints does an entire city made of brass and HATRED have?)

Clovis
2012-09-12, 08:11 AM
Google Dicefreaks. They have listed stats for most demons and devil lords. They also upgraded them making them tougher.