PDA

View Full Version : How To Rp Exalted Druid

silverwolfer
2012-09-11, 05:54 PM
Hey all, so one of the rules I hear, is Don't ever..ever.. be Exalted unless it is a holy roller group.

A exalted druid, seems more a nature lover then a law enforcer, do I have room to work as such, not having to worry about other players actions, unless it is like burning a forest down?

Psyren
2012-09-11, 08:00 PM
Exalted characters implicitly accept the standards presented in Chapter 1 of BoED. But those are pretty easy to follow unless (a) you're adventuring with puppy-kicking baby-eaters, or (b) you start taking Vows, many of which do force you into the role of party nanny.

But to answer your question more specifically, whether you have to worry about your other players' actions depends on how they plan to act. Your own guidelines are pretty clear.

silverwolfer
2012-09-12, 12:37 PM
alright Thank you

ShriekingDrake
2012-09-12, 12:55 PM
While not optimized (which can be a good thing), druids are one of the few characters that can take Vow of Poverty and still be effective.

I've played several exalted druids and it is fun. Just be sure to have a sense of when your group is not having fun because of how you have to play your character. If it's not working, shift to something else.