PDA

View Full Version : [3D&D] Diablo: To Hell and Back

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-12, 04:41 PM
1) Stash
2) Camp Fire (northern part near stash - Warriv can be found; southern part - Kashya)
3) Akara's Hut
4) Smithy
5) Gheed
6) Waypoint (http://i50.tinypic.com/2r4qtch.jpg)

Welcome to the Rogue Encampment. Once there was a great citadel, a Monastery of the Sightless Eye, guarding the gates to the mysterious East. The Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye held the citadel for generations, serving as a bastion for women who sought to forge their own destiny. Now most of the Sisterhood's deadly fighting force is dead or scattered through the surrounding wilderness. This encampment remains, a last center for resistance against evil, holding out behind rickety wooden palisades. Rude huts shelter the Sisters who are permanent residents. Tents shelter the traders who stop here on their way East. A stream flows along the east side of the camp. Here and there, heavy traffic has worn muddy tracks in the grass. Archers stand guard at the gate and at strategic points throughout the camp.
As you finish putting your chest on the wagon (remember you can keep any amount of gold in them without filling up the 150 Lbs. for other items) Warriv; a man in loose, desert clothing and a turban; beckons you over to him and he says:

"Well met, noble Paladin and friends. It's been a while since I have seen any of your kind in the west. It would be an honor to aid you in any way that i can.
I've been leading my trade caravans across the eastern desert for more than 20 years now. Bandits and outlaws have attacked me more times than I can remember. But never when a Paladin accompanied me. Yes sir, your Order has saved me from losing a small fortune over the years. I just hope you can discover what's going on around here and get the Gates to the East open.
No doubt you've heard about the tragedy that befell the town of Tristram. Some say that Diablo, the Lord of Terror, walks the world again. I don't know if I believe that, but a Dark Wanderer did travel this route a few weeks ago. He headed east to the mountain pass guarded by the Rogue Monastery.
Maybe it's nothing, but evil seems to have trailed in his wake. You see, shortly after the Wanderer went through, the Monastery's Gates to the pass closed and strange creatures began ravaging the countryside. Until it's safer outside the camp and the gates re-open, I'll remain here with my caravan.
I hope to leave for Lut Gholein before the shadow that fell over Tristram consumes us all. If you're still alive then, I'll take you along. You should talk to Akara too. She seems to be the leader of this camp. Maybe she can tell you more."

des1k
2012-09-13, 05:05 AM
Nero was standing near Paladin and heard everything, but now he wanted to know what was really going on here so he decided to look around and talk to some other refugees, he heard a name Akara - whom he didn't know but he saw a hut nearby so he decided to ask where he can find Akara and left the group.

He knocked at the doorway and entered the hut, looking around and asked if he found someone inside:

"Hello, my name is Nero, me and my friends, we came here with a caravan and know we are looking for Akara, Warriv told us that she might know more about what is going on here..."

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-13, 04:11 PM
Rude walls grant this simple hut more privacy than other areas of the camp. A woman wearing a hooded purple cloak over a purple gown paces restlessly outside the hut. She is Akara, priestess of the Order and leader of this camp. She seems to lost in thought to hear anything the necromancer might say.

des1k
2012-09-14, 06:12 AM
Nero didn't know how to react - he also didn't want to push but the time was always not on his side so he just came closer to a woman and repeated.

-Hello, my name is Nero, me and my friends, we came here to help.. You must be Akara? Warriv told us that you might know more about what is going on here...

Nero also was waiting for other members of his group so they can hear the story.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-14, 06:32 AM
(i'm also waiting on the other members)

Crimson Crow
2012-09-14, 02:58 PM
Odis the Paladin gave Warriv a nod of appreciation. Glancing around the camp, he took note of the smithy near the edge of the camp. Perhaps he could make some use of it in the near future. He then noticed Nero slip into one of the huts and followed after him to see what the necromancer had found.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-14, 03:15 PM
Before i forget...

Badger: Card #11, 44, 95, 110
Crow: #20, 62, 113, 156
1K: #24, 30, 107, 125
Scholar: #46, 49, 96, 112

EDIT:
You can play and and all you want from your hand if you think it will help you or the group. It's only during Encounters that you have to play to a Pool and then can use them.

raspberrybadger
2012-09-14, 07:30 PM
Tien walks alongside Odis. She's entirely able to take the hint that Warriv wants her group to do something serious here, and that Akara holds the cards to getting it done, so she's not surprised when the group goes straight to Akara.

She hopes Akara is just busy, and not intentionally ignoring Nero. If she's good enough, she's doing the second and making it look like the first. And here she'd hoped that adventuring like this would leave behind such subtleties. The pause gives her a few seconds to think this through. Women in charge, no need to be impolite to Akara. A short time after Nero is done speaking, Tien says in a soft voice

"Nero, do please remember that Akara here doubtless has much to do, ordering her own forces in this fight. We should pay her proper respect, and let her decide when she wants to draw on our fighting ability."

She tries to make the pause after her words significant, and tries to pay close attention to Akara's reaction to her implications.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-14, 07:55 PM
As the Group (i'm just assuming everyone is there now) got by Akara a Rogue scout talked to her letting her know something in secret and she nodded in response, the rogue scout then left.

Akara turned around hearing Nero talking to her but once she saw Tien she lightly smiled and said:

"Greetings, young sorceress. It is good to see more of your kind at work in the world these dark days. In my opinion, the world needs more women to fight against the great shadow. But i am forgetting my manners..."

She then said to the whole group:

"I am Akara, High Priestess of the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye. I welcome you travelers, to our exile camp, but i'm afraid i can offer you but poor shelter within these rickety walls. You see, our ancient Sisterhood has fallen under a strange curse. The Demoness, Andariel, has corrupted the mighty Citadel from which we have guarded the gates to the East for generations. I still can't believe it... but she turned many of our sister Rogues against us and drove us from our ancestral home. Now the last defenders of the Sisterhood are either dead or scattered. I implore you, strangers: Please help us. Find a way to lift this terrible curse and we will pledge our loyalty to you for all time."

EDIT:
Akara then continued to speak:

"A place of great evil exists in the wilderness. Kashya's Rogue scouts have informed me that a cave nearby is filled with shadowy creatures and horrors from beyond the grave. I fear that these creatures are massing for an attack against our encampment. If you are sincere about helping us, find the dark labyrinth and destroy the foul beasts. I should add that many rogue scouts have died in that horrible place. We cannot afford to lose anymore. If you choose to enter the Den of Evil, you must do so alone. May the Great Eye watch over you."

Scholar23
2012-09-14, 09:16 PM
Kork walked forward from the group with his cowl up hideing his features and his robes obsucering his frame. For while he paced forward all could hear a slight wheezing as each thud of the sycthes butt hit the ground. Once he stopped and stood infront of the Priestess, he rasped
" I will help you at least and so will the rest i belive, but what aid will you give us. Your loyalty is all and good, the shelter is apperciated, but we need more information of this up coming threat. Is ther perhasped a map or another of you who could guide us there."

Hows that for my first ever rp post:smallbiggrin:

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-14, 09:25 PM
Scholar, roll a Charisma check (1d20 + CHA Mod.)

EDIT:
you need to use the code XdY+Z
X = Number of dice
Y = Number of Sides per Die
Z = Modifier

Scholar23
2012-09-14, 09:27 PM
1d20+3
lets try this agian

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-14, 09:30 PM
You need to do it in a NEW post, you can't edit with a roll XD

Scholar23
2012-09-14, 09:34 PM
oops :smallredface:
[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-14, 09:43 PM
Akara glares at Kork and says with what sounds like a disgusting taste in her mouth "Only a reckless Brute would hope for something more physical from us in return. I can heal your wounds once a day (up to 10 HP; this only applies to Kork though, everyone else gets up to 20 HP per day). If you need weapons, go over to our Smithy, Charsi, she will have weapons and armor. Now begone, I have other work that no Brute need concern himself with." With that Akara walks into her hut followed by two rogue scouts, then door is then closed at the moment.

EDIT:
a few minutes later one of the scouts leaves the hut and roughly hands Kork a crude drawn map showing roughly where everything is, as the rogue hands it to him she says "Pig" then leaves.

(next time warn me if you edit your post)

Scholar23
2012-09-15, 02:53 AM
Kork sighing took the map and returned back to the group.
" Well that could have gone better."

Sorry about that, next time i will pm you, i didn't think you were on since you bubble was blue. also won't be able to post till around 8 or latter, oncegian sorry but i got suckered into help with and art show.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-15, 07:41 AM
(no problem but remember to try and keep the OOC chat on here to a Minimum, that is why i created the OOC thread XD also, figure me to be on unless it's been an hour since my last post, and is that 8 AM my time or what?)

des1k
2012-09-15, 12:37 PM
I think we had enough of information so we can just walk out of the camp and look around - said Nero to Odis, the Paladin - I don't have much things and I'm ready so do others I hope - so we can go as soon as possible - time is always not on our side

Crimson Crow
2012-09-15, 05:46 PM
"I agree that we have little time," said Odis, "but I wish to visit Charsi at the Smithy before we leave. I don't want any us to be trapped in the Den with broken weapons or armor. I have a rudimentary understanding of repair, but I trust this Smith's skills more than mine." He then approached the Smithy to examine the supplies.

Scholar23
2012-09-15, 07:56 PM
Kork pondering what he musthave said to upset the pristess fallowed the palliden. Sighing he just gave up the thought to the maddess or a probable attempt to hide how weak they currently were.

des1k
2012-09-16, 06:36 PM
- As you say... Skeletons don't brake... oh... I lied - of course they break but they cannot be repaired - hehe - I don't need a repair if you guys will protect me good! Hehe so just take what you need and catch me up near the exit... - Nero waited for a answer or a nod from a paly and left to the entrance to the camp

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-16, 11:37 PM
While most of the group walks over to the blacksmith's shop it smells and looks like a normal shop but there are noticeably fewer tools. The blacksmith Charsi, wears protective leather leggings, gloves, and a full-length apron to protect herself from the sparks of her forge. She keeps her hair in a ponytail.

Charsi stopps forging for a moment as the adventurers head toward her and she says mainly to Kork:

"Wow. You're a Barbarian huh? It's really great to meet you. I've seen a few of your kind around here lately. You know, I've been with the Sisters for as long as I can remember. But Akara told me that my real parents were Barbarians from the northern tribes and that they were killed when i was very young.
Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if I had been raised as a Barbarian. I don't know. I love being a blacksmith... but sometimes I just want to get out and explore the world, you know?
I'm a little jealous... I wish i could go off adventuring with you. Many of our Sisters fought bravely against Diablo when he first attacked Tristram. They came back to us true veterans, bearing some really powerful items. It seems like their victory was short-lived, though... most of them are now corrupted by Andariel...."

Kork takes notices of a rather small wooden crate just underneath the table.

Scholar23
2012-09-17, 07:10 PM
"If what they told you was true, we are siblings in a way. If not in blood, but by pact. For all those of the ture north were bond by oath so as to resits the growing corruption when it had begun, but i ramble."
He sighed and then said
" Consider yourslef blessed, for when i still lived pround and strong and was stricken by this deformity i found no aid in my brothers. So after various dealings i got back some of my health and was forced to survive by trapping my meals. Which was also the only way i could protect myself for a time. Sadley whe i arrived here i found my old tools lost, perhaps stolen. Now I only have this crude scythe and the close on my back."
Resigned he began to turn away glancing at the crate under the table.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-17, 08:19 PM
Charsi nodded her head understanding but asked:

"See something you like?"

Scholar23
2012-09-17, 08:21 PM
"Depends, what is in that crate?" he said

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-17, 08:24 PM
She went over to the table and lifted it up, the sound of metal clinking could be heard inside, she said:

"I really don't know, but 10 Gold Pieces and it is yours. It's been sitting here for a while now."

raspberrybadger
2012-09-18, 01:56 AM
Ever since Kork spoke, Tien has been wracking her brains trying to think of a good way to fix things, but she's pretty sure keeping her mouth shut is the right thing to do. Only after the others have left does she give a respectful nod to Akara, then follow to Charsi's shop.

The rogue's reaction to Kork has Tien feeling ashamed, but she tries to focus on what is needful. This place has the potential to become a secure base of operations. A temporary one with little security for now. Better security if a swift counter assault is possible. And a solidly loyal ally against corruption if somehow she is able to rise to the challenge of comprehending this curse. Since they may only get one chance to get this initial assault right, it's best to have the men thinking they are properly prepared. So she waits for them to finish buying what they will.

Scholar23
2012-09-18, 07:21 AM
"Sure since you don't need it, butfrist what is in it." he said and reached for the top of the crate.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-18, 01:03 PM
Charsi gave him a death glare as she pulled the crate back and said:

"I have no intention of opening this, so either buy it or not."

Scholar23
2012-09-18, 01:16 PM
"Fine, as you wish" he huffed and pulled out the gold.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-18, 03:48 PM
(Tell me in the OOC how you came up with the 10 GP without asking your fellow players to buy it for you)

Here's how i see it:
you had
leather armor - 30 GP
Hand axe x2 - 20 GP
and 10 GP in a pouch

instead you wanted:
Scythe - 40 GP
and Robe - 20 GP

so that's why i am wondering how you got the extra 10 GP without borrowing/using money from the other players

Scholar23
2012-09-18, 08:09 PM
And notices certain lakc of any gold to begen with, so resorting to desperate measure he says
"Ummm, guys do you all mind lending me ten, i will pay ya back when this is over?"

Crimson Crow
2012-09-18, 09:57 PM
Odis pulled out all of the gold pieces he had. "I only have five gold pieces, but," he turned to Charsi, "perhaps we could pay the rest off some other way. I know a thing or two about working in a smithy, and I could do work for free. Alternatively, we can pay you the five now, and then pay you ten more after we return, for a total of fifteen gold. Think of that crate as an investment." He offered his hand to shake in agreement.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-18, 10:27 PM
Charsi thought a moment but finally gave in:

"Alright, I had better be the first one you talk to when you come back."

She then took the five gold and shook his hand. Then with her barcrow, a metal rod that had the design of a crow and flatness of a prybar, she opened it up to reveal...

(Crow since you are paying, you can roll 1d6 to decide what is in the crate)

Crimson Crow
2012-09-18, 10:34 PM
Odis peered into the crate.

[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-18, 10:42 PM
... A nonassembled:

Spiked Pit Trap
CR: 2
Type: Mechanical
location trigger with automatic reset
DC 20 Reflex save avoids
20 ft. deep (2d6, fall)
Pit spikes (Atk +10 melee, 1d4 spikes per target for 1d4+2 each)
Search DC 18; Disable Device DC 15.

Crimson Crow
2012-09-18, 10:55 PM
Odis turned to the barbarian. "Do you think you'll be able to put this to good use, Kork? I'm sure that you understand this far better than I do." He turned back to Charsi. "Thank you for your assistance. Before we go, is there anything you can tell us about the Den of Evil? The High Priestess Akara said that you have lost many of your rogues there. What should we be prepared for?"

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-19, 06:31 AM
Charsi shuddered a little but said:

"I haven't heard much from thrm. The few that managed to return usually told Akara what happened and then dont say anything else."

(Don't forget, you can ask for rumors)

Crimson Crow
2012-09-19, 11:24 AM
"Is there anything else we should know before we leave? Even if they're just rumors. Any information is good information at this point."

des1k
2012-09-19, 01:54 PM
Nero became bored so he decided to find others near blacksmith and joined their talk to Charsi:

- Had I missed something? What kept you soo long......

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-19, 03:53 PM
Charsi said to Odos before Nero came:

"Akara felt something was wrong before Andariel descended upon us. She feared that Blood Raven had stumbled upon some evil force beneath Tristram. I wish we had acted then... Well, hurry up and come back, you never know what you might need repaired by me."

Crimson Crow
2012-09-19, 04:19 PM
"We will be back as soon as our work is done." Odis turned to leave as Nero came. "Sorry about the delay. We were just gathering more supplies and information before we left. I take it that you are ready to depart?"

des1k
2012-09-19, 06:10 PM
- Yep... I'm eager to continue my experiments - said Nero - plus I want to make some more bone fetishes... If you want I can make one for you aswell - hehe...

Scholar23
2012-09-19, 09:11 PM
"Yes i can, and thanks for the help. Just note i pay all of my dedts in one way or another." He said " and Nero if those charms of yours actual work you could sell them to that high prestiess."

He then took the pieces for the spiked pit trap and placed them in his bag.

Crimson Crow
2012-09-19, 09:56 PM
Odis smiled to Kork. "Anytime. I'll hold you to your word, and Nero, I'll take anything if it helps us on this journey." He turned to leave. "Alright you two, let's go get Tien and be on our way to the Den."

Scholar23
2012-09-20, 06:56 AM
"Agreeded" Kork rasped as he begun to walk towareds tein.

raspberrybadger
2012-09-20, 09:16 AM
As soon as the paladin speaks, Tien nods at him from a short distance away and starts walking so as to converge on his path fairly soon. She does what she can to ignore Kork, acting as if she's paying attention only to Odis. She's relieved that Charsi doesn't look like she's terribly offended, and at this rate she's glad to get out of here.

des1k
2012-09-21, 05:34 AM
- So we can start? - pushed again Nero - I need some new material for my experiments so please let us hurry up... - And he looked at the rest of the group. - By the way do we have a plan?

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-21, 07:57 AM
The next person online to respond, please roll a 1d10, a 1d4 and a 1d19+1... all in separate rolls

Crimson Crow
2012-09-21, 09:18 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-23, 01:47 PM
as the group leaves the safety of the Archers (about 30 ft away), the group notices 25 feet from them 3 Quill Rats.

{table="head"]+ |
1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |

A | -- |
Q1 |
Q2 |
Q3 | --
B | -- | -- | -- | -- | --
C | -- | -- | -- | -- | --
D | -- | -- | -- | -- | --
E | -- | -- | -- | -- | --
F |
B |
C |
D |
S | --[/table]
Q = Quill Rat
B = Badger
C = Crow
D = Des1k
S = Scholar

-------
Standard Encounter
Initiative Card #119
Villians go first but are Fatigued (they have 2 Shock points, aka Non-lethal)
Approved actions: Trick & Intimidate

Quill 1 moves to 2E and attacks Crow (i'm just using your usernames because it is easier for me)
Rolls 19, Damage 5

Quill 2 moves to 3E and attacks Des1k
Rolls 4 Misses

Quill 3 moves to 4E and attacks Scholar
Rolls 17, Damage 3

------------
Quill 1: 2 Shock
Quill 2: 2 Shock
Quill 3: 2 Shock
Badger: 0 Shock; 8/8
Crow: 0 Shock; 7/12
Des1k: 0 Shock; 8/8
Scholar: 0 Shock; 11/14

(Hero turn order: B, S, C, D)

so Badger, your turn... don't forget your cards...

raspberrybadger
2012-09-24, 01:48 AM
Tien wasn't expecting the attack, but as soon as she comprehends it she focuses herself for a fight. She makes a snap judgement - a fight winnable without magic. So she steps into place and tries for a swift thrust to put this thing down.

5' step to 1E, now flanking Quill 1. Then melee attack on Quill 1.

To hit: [roll0]
To damage: [roll1]

Scholar23
2012-09-24, 07:02 AM
Kork stepping forwards swung his great sycthe down apun the vermian that had bitten him. " Looks like we found you some new bodys to experiment on necromancer." He gasped.

Melee attack on Q3
to hit: [roll0]
To kill [roll1]

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-24, 10:16 AM
(you do know you can't move anywhere right? and do another post with that roll Des1k)

des1k
2012-09-24, 10:18 AM
- Nice one - nice one - whispered Nero and pointed his staff at one of the quils - after that he spoke command word and a bone tooth flied to it.

[roll0] at Q2

Crimson Crow
2012-09-24, 10:45 AM
Odis felt his blood flow out from the creature's attack. "Hm, you got a nice hit on me. Let me return the favor!" He then brought his weapon down upon the rat that had attacked him.

Against Q1
Attack Roll: [roll0]
Damage Roll: [roll1]

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-24, 12:11 PM
(crow, your attack bonus is at +7 not +5 due to you being Proficient with all weapons... also next round let's try to go in actual order please?)

I will tell you how you all did after i am done EDITing my OOC post for you all.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-24, 03:30 PM
Badger's Attack: Quill 1 Nimbly dodges your attack.
Scholar: Quill 3 gets hit and dies; your Scythe is now at 29/30 Durability
Des1k: Quill 2 gets a pair of teeth biting at him which makes the Quill Rat squeal loudly but the Quill survives
Crow: Quill 1 is Hit and falls limp to its side

Quill 2: -4 HP 2 shock

--------

{table="head"]+ |
1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |

A | -- | -- | -- | -- | --
B | -- | -- | -- | -- | --
C | -- | -- | -- | -- | --
D | -- | -- | -- | -- | --
E | -- | -- |
Q2 | -- | --
F |
B |
C |
D |
S | --[/table]
Q = Quill Rat
B = Badger
C = Crow
D = Des1k
S = Scholar

-------
Ok, we got off on an ok start but i'm just going to cut ahead to the next round.

Card # 6
Villians go first but then Heroes go and have an Up.
Approved actions: Any

Quill 2 attacks Crow
roll: 15
Hits for 2 Damage

Badger: 0 Shock; 8/8
Crow: 0 Shock; 5/12
Des1k: 0 Shock; 8/8
Scholar: 0 Shock; 11/14

Now Badger, your turn... and no one else go until Badger says "End Turn"

Crimson Crow
2012-09-25, 04:48 PM
As the second rat struck him, Odis fell back into a more defensive position. He couldn't afford to take another hit. As his companions struck at the rat, he stabbed at it as well.

Feat: Expertise: -1 Atk bonus; +1 AC
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Scholar23
2012-09-25, 07:52 PM
Kork seeing that only one rat was left half heartedly swung at it saying " when we kill this left me search the body's. From what little remains i can craft some potions i can use. Oh and Odis if i find any i will give you the one i currently have as thanks for eariler."

Attack on Q2
To hit: 1d20+7
To kill: 2d4+6

raspberrybadger
2012-09-25, 08:00 PM
Tien isn't surprised that even optimal tactics ended up in a missed strike. Now, it's time to finish this the way she started.

Move action: Starting at E1, going D1 C2 D3 to flank the thing.

Standard action, attack. To hit: [roll0]
To damage: [roll1]

Also, everyone else will get +2 to hit from the flank.

des1k
2012-09-26, 04:55 AM
Nero decided not to waste magic powers for the rat and just took the defensive stance to protect from any incoming threats

Total defence

Scholar23
2012-09-26, 06:32 PM
Kork seeing that only one rat was left half heartedly swung at it saying " when we kill this left me search the body's. From what little remains i can craft some potions i can use. Oh and Odis if i find any i will give you the one i currently have as thanks for eariler."

Attack on Q2
To hit: [roll0]
To kill: [roll1]

To hit: [roll2]
To kill: [roll3]

des1k
2012-09-28, 06:21 PM
Nero waited for too long and was eager to take some trophies so he waved his staff and shoot 1 spike tooth at rat

[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-28, 07:20 PM
Alright, I am just calling that the rat is dead, Nero doesn't waste the spell there from the short staff so you have 49/50 charges.

now someone roll 1d10, 1d5, and 1d19+1 Unless you guys want to go back to town now otherwise you guys can rest and heal but if you do that i still need those three die rolls.

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-28, 10:23 PM
only 3 corspes and it is [/roll] at the end, not [roll/]

Scholar23
2012-09-28, 10:24 PM
Kork now goes through and rifles through the bodies of each quill rat seacrhing for the ingredents for some tribal mixtures he learned as a child.

Kork uses his "Find Potion Ability" on each corpse Rolls are:
Corpse 1
To find: [roll0]
Potion Type: [roll1]

Corpse 2
To find: [roll2]
Potion Type: [roll3]

Corpse 3
To find: [roll4]
Potion Type: [roll5]

Rolls For Dm
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

des1k
2012-09-29, 06:28 AM
Nero put on his butcher's apron and took a bone saw - after that he started to cut through spine bones of the rats to sever their heads and took them as a trophies...

- Well - I need to boil them so if you don't want to do other explooration we can camp nearby and I will do it right away - or we can proceed - what you think?

raspberrybadger
2012-09-29, 11:35 AM
Tien says quietly, growing more insistent as she talks: "Will we not look somewhat foolish if we make camp immediately after leaving the dubious safety of the rogue's defences? The safety of everyone may depend on the speed with which we can move into the preparations of this corruption and disrupt them. I am afraid we cannot afford to hand the initiative to a foe which clearly outnumbers the forces we saw the rogues have."

Scholar23
2012-09-29, 03:41 PM
"True, but wouldn't to be even more follish if we were to go on unperpared and in a weaker state. Hmmm, but if we must push on due to your moral high standards why don't you scout ahead. In either case I think it should be up to Odis, due to the fact he is the most injured." Kork whispered.

Turning to Odis he said "Here what i owe you as thanks for earlier". as he offered the Light Healing potion

Added minor potion from rat, removed light potion from invetory.

des1k
2012-09-30, 04:11 AM
- We will go together or noone goes at all - said Nero. - The reason why we are here is to restore the shaken balance and keep the villagers safe so I prefer to stay near camp or go further in the plains. - after Nero cut of the heads he decided to tie heads togther and to the staff

Crimson Crow
2012-09-30, 11:11 AM
Odis smiled as he took the potion from Kork. "Thank you, my friend. I will save this for later. For now, I will go back to the camp for healing. If anyone wishes to join me, then they may go along, but I don't like the idea of only one or two people being left out here." He turned to walk back to the camp, holding a hand over one of his wounds. "When we come back out, we will have to be more careful. I am sure that there are worse things than rats that we will face in that den."

blackwind1kaze
2012-09-30, 11:28 AM
out of curiosity... how many of you actually read my OOC post?????