PDA

View Full Version : Eyadril: City of Intrigue, Radmelon

Elrihm
2012-09-12, 09:06 PM
Unauthorized readers will be harvested by the Thrallherd.

Your character makes his way through the merchants district and into the industrial district. The air is filled with smoke, and clamor as the artisans and apprentices go about their daily lives.

radmelon
2012-09-12, 09:52 PM
[OOC: I take it the first person is more appropriate for the private threads.]
I attempt to find someone who looks like a guard, and ask him about the investigation, saying what he said to the first guard. While on the way, I keep an eye out for any threats or followers.
Sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=441616).
Spot: [roll0]
Knowledge(local) to find a guard and possibly to avoid being tailed: [roll1]

Elrihm
2012-09-14, 11:18 AM
As you ask around, you are given the name of the head of the smiths guild, one Beltid Stormaxe. He put out the job. As you ask around, you notice a shambling figure follow you, muttering to itself, but you can't seem to lose it.

EDIT: Please edit your character sheet into the first post.

radmelon
2012-09-14, 10:08 PM
Before I leave the presence of whichever guard gave me the directions, I mention to him: "Also, I don't wan't to cause a huge fuss, but I seem to be being followed by an unsavory individual. He's muttering to himself and unsteady on his feet, and I swear I've never seen him before. Could you help me somewhat?"

Diplomacy: [roll0]

Also, I edited a link to my character sheet into the spoiler on my first post, but if you want me to put a summary in as well, just tell me what it should include.

Elrihm
2012-09-15, 07:50 PM
As you are talking to the guard, the little man managed to sneak up, and pops up next to you. His foul breath washes over you as he says, "You. You ask about the workers who disappeared. I also want to know where they have gone, and find who cares about the small people. We head in the same direction, yes?"

radmelon
2012-09-21, 09:23 AM
"...I suppose we do. May I ask your name?"
I don't leave the presence of the guard until he answers.
Gah, sorry this took so long. I mistakenly thought that I was waiting on someone. Now I feel foolish.

Elrihm
2012-09-21, 04:26 PM
He answers with a duo thread.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13935554#post13935554