PDA

View Full Version : Eyadril: City of Intrigue, bobthe6th

Elrihm
2012-09-16, 12:32 AM
Unauthorized readers will be fed to the illithid.

Your character finds the tunnels, and progresses deep into them. There is much construction going on underneath the city, and you pass through the worked halls until you enter rougher hewn stone. You begin to find a few kobolds around, some foremen, and tables laid with papers.

Kobolds are strong clan folk, but immigration into the city has broken many of the outside ties that once bound them. Think of city kobolds as a race-wide clan.

bobthe6th
2012-09-16, 12:58 AM
Kaltack Heavy-tooth (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=442415) goes in search of some athority, asking his fellow kobalds for guidence if the athority is not self evident.

so a/b?

Elrihm
2012-09-18, 10:06 AM
You walk around, talking to various kobolds as you watch them carve out a massive hall from the stone. Eventually you stumble upon a group of kobolds working intently at a section of wall, with a finely dressed kobold watching them.

bobthe6th
2012-09-18, 10:46 AM
Kaltack approaches the observing kobald, and begins speaking in draconic.

<Hello overseer, are you the local clan leader, or is that another?>*

*translated from draconic.

Elrihm
2012-09-21, 03:24 PM
The kobold turns and looks at you, his movements slowed with fatigue. He wearily replies in draconic, "Yes, I'm the overseer. I'm very busy, is there something I can help you with?"

bobthe6th
2012-09-21, 09:07 PM
Do you know who I should ask for employment? I am... new to the city, and a chance to aid our people again is appealing.

Elrihm
2012-09-26, 02:33 PM
The kobold will stand back, and give you an appraising eye. He'll note your equipment, and then lean in and say, "You're an adventurer, correct? If you're serious about helping your people, meet me in the Kobold quarter of the Beggar's district at this location. Now shake my hand and walk away."

He seems rather nervous, and extends his hand out.

bobthe6th
2012-09-26, 04:25 PM
Kaltack raises an eyebrow, but none the less shakes the other bolds hand.
what kobold would not work to aid another...

He walks away, heading to "that" location.

Elrihm
2012-10-02, 10:03 PM
As you shake his hand, you feel a slip of paper that has a small sketch of the beggars district, with a building near the western wall circled. After looking at it for a few seconds, the image fades, leaving you holding a blank piece of paper. You head out immediately, and as you reach the surface, the sun is beginning to dip the the sky, filling the horizon with a brilliant orange. By the time you get to the beggars, evening will be setting in. As you search the district, a flood of slithery sounds comes from behind you marking the return of the kobolds from the mines. They move along worn, and tired. Finally, you reach the building shown, and it is a small dilapidated home, common to the type seen in the beggars guild.

bobthe6th
2012-10-02, 10:12 PM
Kaltack goes up and knocks on the door. If no one answers, he waits 10 minutes and knocks again. After that he will wait 1 hour, then he will break down the door with his pick(addimantine so ignoring hardness... will get through eventually).