PDA

View Full Version : [d20 Call of Cthulhu] Very obscure piece of errata sought

Ashtagon
2012-09-17, 12:14 AM
The real-world firearms table on page 99 for automatic rifles has a "footnote C" listed for the Steyr Sturmgewehr 77 AUG and Enfield L85A1 IW rifles.

Unfortunately, there is no footnote C in the copy I have. It's not a simple typo where a letter got skipped either.

Does anyone know if errata exists, or what those two rifles have in common (and the others don't)?

JustPlayItLoud
2012-09-17, 02:15 AM
I'm looking at specs for the two rifles and all the different footnotes listed in the rest of the expanded firearms section, and I'm coming up with nothing. The only thing I noticed is the Steyr AUG should have footnote a attached, as it comes standard with either an American or German model bayonet. I can't really think of anything else these two rifles share that the others don't, and definitely nothing that would be accounted for in the d20 game mechanics.

Ashtagon
2012-09-17, 05:05 AM
Was there ever any official errata for this book?

http://timsrpgerrata.wikispaces.com/Call+of+Cthulhu+d20 has a lot of items tagged, but not this one.

some guy
2012-09-17, 09:25 AM
The official errata was in the Gamemaster's Pack. Which didn't cover everything, and it didn't include your Footnote C. I also remember reading the errata was just copied from a fan forum without crediting that forum.