PDA

View Full Version : Inflict Cleric Optmization

Snowbluff
2012-09-17, 10:26 PM
So... like if I want to toast some undead, I would be able to take Radiant Servant of Pelor and WHABAM! I get free metamagic on my healing spells. FASHOOM.

Now, I have no idea on how to toast living people with WATA! inflict spells. Is there any way to make infliction spells potent for making people get nice and TORIAH! ... toasty? :smallcool:

Piggy Knowles
2012-09-17, 10:29 PM
Sneak attack would help... Maybe pick up Hunter's Eye somehow (Prestige Ranger comes to mind) and persist it?

Menteith
2012-09-18, 08:18 AM
Mastery of Day and Night (free Maximize on Cure/Inflict), Dragon Prophet --> Prophecy's Shepard + Prophecy's Shaper (While in Prophetic Favor, free Empower on 1 spell/round and free Quicken on 1 Inflict or Cure/round), Black Lore of Moil (Metamagic, can spend 25g/two spell levels to deal an additional 1d6/two spell levels - 1st lvl spells deal additional 1d6, 2nd/3rd deal 2d6, 4th/5th deal 3d6, no spell level change), Enervate Spell (50% boost against living targets, +2 Metamagic).

Take an Inflict Moderate Wounds (normally a second level spell) with no Metamagic Lowerers and make it a 4th level Enervate Spell;

2d8+3d6 + CL (Maximized to 44 with a CL of 10) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 99 damage with a Quickened Spell. Traditional ways of boosting spell damage can be used to enhance the damage more, especially if you're grabbing a decent Metamagic Cost Reducer.

Snowbluff
2012-09-18, 09:25 AM
First of all, thanks guys! :smallbiggrin:

Sneak attack would help... Maybe pick up Hunter's Eye somehow (Prestige Ranger comes to mind) and persist it?

A little cost-heavy, maybe I'll use Extra Spell (We don't use the errata for that feat).

Mastery of Day and Night (free Maximize on Cure/Inflict), Dragon Prophet --> Prophecy's Shepard + Prophecy's Shaper (While in Prophetic Favor, free Empower on 1 spell/round and free Quicken on 1 Inflict or Cure/round), Black Lore of Moil (Metamagic, can spend 25g/two spell levels to deal an additional 1d6/two spell levels - 1st lvl spells deal additional 1d6, 2nd/3rd deal 2d6, 4th/5th deal 3d6, no spell level change), Enervate Spell (50% boost against living targets, +2 Metamagic).

Take an Inflict Moderate Wounds (normally a second level spell) with no Metamagic Lowerers and make it a 4th level Enervate Spell;

2d8+3d6 + CL (Maximized to 44 with a CL of 10) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 99 damage with a Quickened Spell. Traditional ways of boosting spell damage can be used to enhance the damage more, especially if you're grabbing a decent Metamagic Cost Reducer.

Cool! This is totally awesome, thanks dude.