PDA

View Full Version : Attacks Of Opportunity and You!

Iden
2012-09-19, 12:12 AM
Never sure where to post this kind of thing, but I wanted to show off a New roleplaying short I've helped make. It's all about explaining the Attack of Opportunity in an easy and comedic way!

Hope you guys enjoy!

And please note everyone in this video has the "Improved Unarmed Strike" feat!

Cheers.

http://youtu.be/4iF72W_7tuM

MLai
2012-09-19, 07:23 AM
I also watched eps.0 and that was "meh."

But AttacksOfOpportunity was hilarious! You hit upon something good with that one. Because of that vid, I faved and fully intend to watch the entire series, just to see if you can recreate the winning formula. Glad you didn't link to eps. 0, because that would have caused me to Meh myself away.

I see your series haven't found Youtube fame yet: low number of hits. But if your series consistently produces something like AttacksOfOpportunity, I can't see that lasting forever.

Protip: Find a young attractive busty lady for your acting troupe.

Aotrs Commander
2012-09-19, 07:32 AM
Pfftahahahaha!

Nicely done.

Brother Oni
2012-09-21, 01:54 AM
Very nicely done.

Only comment is that Improved Unarmed Strike is a very measured response to Brian casting a spell from the BoVD. 50 Shades of Gray has a lot to answer for... :smalltongue:

Iden
2012-09-21, 10:49 PM
Well, I think that secures my nightmares for tonight, thanks... :smalltongue:

Brother Oni
2012-09-22, 03:49 AM
You mentioned you were involved in the making of this - were you part of the crew or an actor, if you don't mind my asking?

Cikomyr
2012-09-22, 05:15 AM
+1

That was hilariously done!

Tengu_temp
2012-09-22, 07:38 AM
This amused me. Good job.

Iden
2012-09-22, 07:51 PM
I was the co-writer actually. I was also every hand that reaches in to cuff or punch Mark (Bryan), including all 6 high fives. And briefly I was the back the of the head of the street tough, since the street tough was also our camera guy and needed to do the filming at that moment. It was a little low budget. :) Bonus points if anybody watched "A light in the darkness" and recognized our lead.