PDA

View Full Version : Prestige class questions-Drunken Master

Dertod
2012-09-19, 06:22 PM
I have a questions about the drunken master prestige class found in the complete warrior 3.5. in the example drunken master it says he has a 1d10 dmg die but i dont understand how. he is a human with 5 lvls in monk and 8 in drunken master. is there something about prestige classes or cross class i've missed? as a lvl 5 monk he would have 1d8 and i dont see any where in Drunken master where it says it goes up even if you took his char lvl in too account he should have 2d6 as a 13th lvl monk. can anyone explain what i've not seeing about this prestige class or prestige classes as a whole.

Thanks
-Dertod

theUnearther
2012-09-19, 06:41 PM
Pretty sure that's from whatever weapon he's wielding. In which case his monk-hood would just not apply.

It may also be a printing error of course, but you should still check his weapon.

Flickerdart
2012-09-19, 06:42 PM
3.5's examples are notorious for being wrong. You will also notice that the character has 1d6 as the listed damage for improvised items, where the damage he should have is 1d8.

Dertod
2012-09-19, 06:48 PM
Yeah it wasnt his weapon it says unarmed strike. Well damn i was hoping it was going to go up damn typos. Thanks guys