PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Errata? + Question

TopCheese
2012-09-20, 07:34 AM
Someone mentioned to me that the 3.5 Warforged may have underwent an errata.

Has anyone heard of this? Also is there a list of WoTC errata somewhere? I tried googling it but sadly I keep getting sent to areas of 4th edition on the wizards website.

Also is there a good list of things a Warforged wizard could turn into via Alter Self?

KillianHawkeye
2012-09-20, 07:40 AM
All of the 3rd Edition and 3.5 errata files can be found here. (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/er/20040125a) (It's literally the first hit on Google if you search for "D&D 3.5 errata".)

The only errata I can find for the warforged race is a minor change to their lack of natural healing. The errata states that this only applies to healing lethal damage.

Psyren
2012-09-20, 08:07 AM
The only errata I can find for the warforged race is a minor change to their lack of natural healing. The errata states that this only applies to healing lethal damage.

Which is a pretty odd edit for them to make considering Warforged are immune to nonlethal.

Also is there a good list of things a Warforged wizard could turn into via Alter Self?

Check MM2 - Pulverizer and Hammerer are good, they get a buttload of NA. Ragamoffyns from the same book can fly. You can also turn into Astral Constructs I through IV, believe it or not, though you won't get menu abilities by doing so.

Darrin
2012-09-20, 08:47 AM
Which is a pretty odd edit for them to make considering Warforged are immune to nonlethal.

Actually, living constructs do take nonlethal damage. Warforged Juggernauts are immune via Construct Perfection.

TopCheese
2012-09-20, 10:32 AM
All of the 3rd Edition and 3.5 errata files can be found here. (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/er/20040125a) (It's literally the first hit on Google if you search for "D&D 3.5 errata".)

Ah... The words I used in my google search lead me in the wrong direction.

Warforged are immune to certain nonlethal damage... It would be funny to see a warforged drop from hunger when they don't eat at all haha

Hmm I'll look into those monsters. ... I like their names >:D

eggs
2012-09-20, 10:51 AM
This (www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=2811.0) is a good resource for alter self forms.

I'm always fond of Animated Objects, for the surprise when a door attempts a death attack or similar.

hex0
2012-09-20, 11:07 AM
Check MM2 - Pulverizer and Hammerer are good, they get a buttload of NA. Ragamoffyns from the same book can fly. You can also turn into Astral Constructs I through IV, believe it or not, though you won't get menu abilities by doing so.

Spark Guardian has a fly speed and Gauntlet Guardian is decent. Both in Complete Warrior.