PDA

View Full Version : Light-themed PrC's?

Feralventas
2012-09-20, 12:59 PM
My google-fu has failed me. Can anyone suggest light-themed Prestige classes? I've thus far only been able to find two; Shadow Sun Ninja and Master of Radiance, and I'm looking for a few more options.

Prismatic ones are somewhat less preferable, as this would be for a mostly non 'caster class, with a bit of initiator.

Keld Denar
2012-09-20, 01:19 PM
Unfortunately, the only 2 I can think of are Radiant Servant and Morninglord of Lathander. Both are casting classes.

There are a few darkness based classes, though.

Lostbutseeking
2012-09-20, 01:32 PM
Soldier of light from Deities and Demigods and Lightbringer from one of the ravenloft books.

nedz
2012-09-20, 01:56 PM
Well there are various shadow based ones, celestial ones, several sky based ones and of course IoSV.

Eye of Horus-Re from PgF

Other than that there are several general purpose ones (mainly casters) which can be bent into shape.

Igneel
2012-09-20, 01:58 PM
There is at least one in FR: Lost Empires of Faerun that allows you to turn into sunlight temporarily with mechanics of gaseous form/brilliant energy if memory serves.

If second party material is allowed there was a dragonlance book (holy stars I think?) for paladine worshippers similar to radiant servant but more paladin-like class abilities.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2012-09-20, 02:07 PM
You can go Illumian (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20041203a&page=2) with the feat Bright Sigil to make your floating sigils project a Daylight effect for as long as you concentrate, and pick up the Swift Concentration skill trick (CS) to maintain that as a swift action.

Venger
2012-09-20, 03:39 PM
argent savant can easily be adapted to fit this, as can enlightened fist. IotSV is probably not what you want since it's casting and prismatic. rainbow servant isn't specifically light themed as far as class features go, but it does have that aesthetic.

GoatBoy
2012-09-20, 03:49 PM
Hellreaver from Fiendish Codex 2 grants "Holy Fury" which grants extra divine damage to weapon attacks. I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but it's pretty easy to imagine a "light" theme to the class.

mattie_p
2012-09-20, 03:52 PM
Soldier of light from Deities and Demigods and Lightbringer from one of the ravenloft books.

Lightbringer is an organization that offers several ACFs, not a PrC in and of itself. At least in Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, where I saw it.

123456789blaaa
2012-09-20, 04:09 PM
knight of the raven from Expedition to Castle Ravenloft boosts light spells. It's a gish class .