PDA

View Full Version : Eyadril: city of intrigue, Radmelon and THEchanger

Elrihm
2012-09-21, 04:25 PM
Your duo thread.

Radmelon's reponse: "...I suppose we do. May I ask your name?"

THEChanger
2012-09-22, 12:38 AM
Ezekiel laughed. "People call me Ezekiel. I don't know if that's my name, but it works well enough." Ezekiel took a closer look at the man. "And what do I call you, stranger?"

radmelon
2012-09-22, 12:58 AM
"Well, Ezekial, call me Ashadish. It's what people call me. But I suppose we must be going to the man in charge of this investigation. After you." Ashadish respectfully allows the... gentleman to walk ahead of him.

THEChanger
2012-09-22, 11:05 PM
Ezekiel smiled, and scuttled along a few feet before stopping. He turned around, with a look of utter confusion on his face. "I have no idea where I am going. I was following you."

radmelon
2012-09-23, 12:02 PM
"Well, the guard mentioned that the head of the smith's guild was the one to go to. Beltid Stormaxe, apparently. Come on, I think I know the way." With that, we depart.

DM-Only:
Knowledge: local check to find way: [roll0]
Also, I try to make sure he doesn't get behind me. I don't trust him.

Elrihm
2012-09-27, 10:09 AM
The two of you troupe through the Industrial District, drawing odd stares as you go, until you eventually find a smithy with a sign hanging over the front that has a battleaxe backed by the sign of Moradin, the all-father. This is where the guard you asked told you to go.