PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon One-Omega Team-IC

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-23, 11:04 AM
You have been hired by a mysterious organization known as the Order of Light. Not much is known about the Order, but it is rumored to be filled with paladins and clerics of Pelor.

You have been sent into the Lamari Wylds. It is long known that at the heart of the wylds lives a mighty green dragon Chropsis. However the order has it on fact that green dragon has left its lair and traveled across the sea to attend an ancient gathering of dragons. Such meetings are rumored to happen once every thousand years, and dragons of all kinds rarely turn such opportunity to attend. However the order recognizes a opportunity as well.

The order has given you a adamant buckler. Your job is to take it into the dragon’s lair, and swap it with one that is supposedly in the hoard of Chropsis. However the entrance to the lair is supposedly heavily trapped, and understands that you do not have the skills to bypass the traps. Thankfully their researchers have uncovered information that a kobold cave possesses a secret back door into the dragon’s lair. Your mission is to navigate your way through the Lamari wylds, battle your way through the kobold cave, sneak into the dragon’s lair and swap the bucklers before Chropsis returns. They don’t know how long the dragon will be gone, but they don’t estimate that it will be long.

The order has provided a map. To successfully navigate your way there in the fastest possible route requires a DC 15 survival or Knowledge (geography) check. Only one character can make this check. One character may assist, but a failed aid another check will result in a –2 rather than a +2.

In your first post, please include a description of your character for ease of your team mates

The dice rolling thread can be found here (www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13943523#post13943523)

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-09-23, 11:56 AM
Rodrik stood beside the charming lady with the map, and attempted to point out where he thought they were going.

Rodrik is short but solid, and he appears both nimble and tough, a surprising combination. His skin is swarthy and his hair and eyes dark. His clothing fits his physique closely, and he wears plain trousers and a tunic, belted at the waist, covered by a slightly finer jacket over the top. All of these are in an ominous shade of black.

Abemad
2012-09-23, 02:51 PM
With help from Rodrik, Anna takes a look at the map, trying to decide the best route, taking into account both traveltime and what resources would be expanded en route.

Anna is of average height and build, but her hair is a very unsual white shade - not grey mind you, but pure alabaster white. This coupled with her charming smile, and sweet eyes gives her an almost unearthly beauty.
She's plainly dressed for travel, with a well fitted brown leather armor, a beautifully carved wooden club in her belt, and a crossbow slung on her back..

OOC: Considering I have the highest survival modifier (a fact al'Lan probably noticed, considering the "charming lady comment"), I'll just roll the survival check.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-23, 03:55 PM
You make a plan, and Rodrik and Anna manage to safety & efficiently navigate through the wylds with little trouble. The journey is three days there. What time of day do you travel?

Also, I need spot checks from everyone as they approach the cave. All final choices on characters need to be done now.

Korney
2012-09-23, 05:03 PM
Carn

Carn looks at the map without much understanding as his partners start moving their fingers on it tracing a path. "Can't we just go straight?" sais Carn while drawing a direct line to the cave and attracting the patient looks of his teammates. "Ok, just saying."

After discusing the route Anna stimates it will take 3 days to get there. "I don't know about you, but I preffer running there now that there is no dragon than to run away later because of him."

Carn is a strong human, tall, hairy, smelly, the perfect definition of a farmer militia. He wears a stained scalemail and carries his old Scythe on his back along with a used backpack and wooden shield. From his belt hangs a hammer big enough to deal some damage and a pair of sturdy gloves. Other warriors don't take him seriously when they see him, but his party members have seen him fight and think different. Despite his looks he is a good gentle person.

OOC: I am suggesting we either get some mules or we travel faster, how was that rule called? the one that you can travel faster but you get tired.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-23, 05:27 PM
Because of the thick of the wilds, mounts won't help you move faster. Pushing yourself to make better time is possible, but you've already made the check successfully. Pushing yourself wouldn't save you a day. Hours at best.

Fremen
2012-09-24, 12:45 AM
Ah Kimi deferred to the council of his companions as they poured over the map, pointing out alternatives and surveying the landscape until they reached a consensus. It had been a long time since he had last wandered the wild lands, and never had he done so in this land; what he was used to was far more... ordered.

Still, the bald monk was not unhappy with things, and he was quite enjoying the fresh air, far from the cloying smell of greed that seemed to permeate urban life. Not that he had a problem with materialism, per se, but it always served to remind him of what he had chosen to forsake in what seemed like another life.

He tended to lag slightly behind the others, his bare feet inured to the protruding rocks and roots that crossed their path. He kept his empty hands clasped lightly behind his back, for he had nothing to carry. Indeed, he wore nothing more than a simple tunic of clean but well-worn cloth atop practical pants, all held tight by a rope which served as a belt. Around his neck was the only thing approaching ornamentation, and it was simple at that: a chain of wooden beads, each of them roughly circular and clearly of modest craftsmanship, none of them bearing any marks or symbols. To Ah Kimi they represented a reminder of that which he had forsaken; one day he would shed them, having reached a level of asceticism high enough to transcend his mortal body. Until then, they were all he had.

He smiled silently to himself as he walked the road. He was a quiet one, rarely speaking, for he preferred to listen.

Abemad
2012-09-24, 02:17 AM
I propose we travel by day. While I am blessed with the ability to see in the dark... She pauses while looking at the others... I think I may be the only one. We should probably send a scout ahead of the main group, to warn us about any upcoming dangers.

After a small pause she adds. We can probably keep a faster pace the first day, slowing our pace the second and third day. While it shouln't affect total traveltime, it will hopefully make the approach to the kobold cave safer.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-09-24, 04:24 AM
Rodrik offered to range ahead, afterall, he seemed like the only one who could probably find a kobold cave: the others would be more use when he pointed them in the direction of a fight.

He whistled to his recalcitrant companion Wolf, and grabbing him by his neck looked into his eyes and said: "Now you stay here, with these: don't need your smell alerting anything within fifty miles we're here."
The dog stared back impassively, and some saliva dripped casually from his grey muzzle. Rodrik just hoped his command had gotten through.

He started forwards, about 50ft ahead of the main group to make sure nothing unexpected was coming their way.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-24, 03:30 PM
It is dusk, and the end of the third day. Treking through the wilds has been hard, as the vegetation is thick, the temperature humid, and the terrain very muddy.

Everyone is able to spot the fire from a good distance away. There are two kobolds sitting next to a fire, taking watch. Not far from them is a mouth of a cave going diagonally into the ground. All around the cave grows a thick brush of vines and moss. Surround the area of the fire, it appears the vegetation has been cut away and the ground scorched so that nothing grows. Between the dead earth and the party there are plenty of trees and brush for you to take cover and hide.

Since everyone made spot checks, you may position yourselves anywhere on the map 30 ft of the clearing. The light green is difficult terrain. The dark green is a tree or thick vegetation.

Map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqrz5kcWkVwBdElweWZoN0VTenRINmlIQjBlRG9qW EE#gid=0)

Abemad
2012-09-24, 04:51 PM
Lowering her voice, Anna gathers the group around her.

Allright, we need to take those two out, without alerting anyone inside the cave. Since only two of us have any sort of ranged weapon, I propose that Carn and Ah take up positions behinde the patch of trees on both sides of the entrance (H3 and T3), while Rodrik and I, stay together, with our weapons ready to shoot, as soon as you two move out and cover the cave entrance. If we're lucky, we'll take out the kobolds before they have a chance to make a sound, and if not, at least they won't make it into the cave.

What happens after that, depends on how far into the cave the rest of the kobolds are, but the relative small size of the entrance should keep them from overwhelming us. If the need arises, Rodrik and I can cover your retreat, before we regroup.

Is everyone okay with that?

OOC: I assume that we have to use the trees for cover, to avoid being spottet, if not, Carn and Ah should hide closer to the clearing

Fremen
2012-09-24, 05:59 PM
Ah Kimi merely nodded his assent to the plan, quickly moving to take his place behind the trees. It was at times such as these that he was thankful for his lighter frame and lack of adornments to hinder his movement.

Moving to H3. Will make a move silently and then a hide check.

Korney
2012-09-24, 06:39 PM
Carn

"I am not exactly stealthy, but I will do my best" Carn nods at Ah Kimi and starts moving to the point Anna picked for him. Once behind the tree he slowly prepares his hammer and shield, and gets ready for running towards the entrance of the cave if the kobolds don't die in the first shoot for stopping them.

Moving to T3. Move silently and hide rolls made just in case, post #8.
Also, I suspect there is a hidden door somewhere xD

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-09-24, 08:49 PM
Rodrik moved into position as well, surprised that Anna thought his shuriken a notable ranged weapon. All the same he was prepared, and readied himself to take advantage of the element of surprise.

Move as close as possible to use Shuriken against K3. Wait for everyone to be in position.

Attack roll [roll0]
Damage 1
Sudden Strike [roll1]

Korney
2012-09-24, 09:04 PM
Rememeber to use the roll thread.

Abemad
2012-09-25, 02:44 AM
Seeing her plan come alive, Anna stays near Rodrik, and readies her crossbow to fire as soon as she sees Carn and Ah Kimi running towards the cave entrance.

Korney
2012-09-25, 03:07 AM
Carn
Carn makes a signal to Ah Kimi when the kobolds look distracted and begins to move toward them, ready to charge if they are alerted.

Carn moves silently to O3 ready to run there if the kobods notice. roll #11 (LOL I rolled a 0 xD)

OOC could Anna please speak in a darker color and not make her font size smaller? It's a pain for me to read her.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-25, 11:17 AM
Alright, we have some communication errors. Everybody seems to think they get to start behind the kobold. No.

1)Please position yourselves somewhere at least 30 ft of the clearing. Once there, you can start moving towards the square you would like.

2)Since the light green squares are considered difficult terrain because of the thick vegetation & mud, you won't be moving very fast unless you take a -5 penalty. (1/2 speed for move silently, 1/2 speed for difficult terrain.)

3) Normally I'll be rolling initiative because that's one less roll I have to wait on everybody for, but I will use everyone's roll currently.

Can anyone else edit the map? You're supposed to be able to, but I notice no one has...

Fremen
2012-09-25, 01:07 PM
OOC:
There is no scale listed on the map, so we have no idea how far 30 feet is supposed to be.

Abemad
2012-09-25, 01:26 PM
Scale is probably 5 foot squares ;)

In any case, Carn and Ah Kimi should just move to E3 and X3 respectively, and sneak closer from there.
Rodrik and Anna will take up positions at X9 and X11 respectively.
If Carn and Ah Kimi are spotted, me and Rodrik open fire (I'll take out K3 and Rodrik takes out K8), while Carn and Ah Kimi run towards the entrance to intercept the fleeing kobolds.

If Rodrik needs to move closer to shoot without penalties, he should be able to do so with a double move action (ie. one round), moving silently to S7.

*edit* I've taken the liberty and entered our positions on the map, to move things along.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-09-25, 02:32 PM
Second everything Abemad said.

Korney
2012-09-25, 10:09 PM
OOCSince we have already rolled a lot of rolls, can't we resolve what happened? Our actions have not changed.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-28, 11:54 AM
OOC
Okay, now that I can look at the map again it does start to make more sense.

Just for clarification, where you are positioned now, you have not been spotted. Is the party starting the attack or attempting to move in closer? Or both?

If you're starting a attack, everyone who hasn't made attack rolls may do so. You will be getting a surprise action.

However, if anyone needs to move first before hand, the moving needs to happen before anyone gets surprise attacks.

Korney
2012-09-28, 12:05 PM
OOCMy actions don't change.

Fremen
2012-09-28, 12:14 PM
OOC: Well, given Abemad's post rolling for attack, I think we're just starting this. Despite Ah Kimi rolling the lowest initiative, I'll post up his actions now.

Sensing that the trap was about to be sprung, Ah Kimi burst into action, forsaking his hidden spot and making a dash for the clearing. He knew immediately that he would not be able to reach the kobolds before they had time to flee or gather reinforcements, so rather than blindly charging them, he ran to the entrance of the cave, there to help block any attempt by the sentries from flight into the darkness (where others could be alerted).

Double-move action: moving to space O-3

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-28, 12:23 PM
Carn begins sneaking to square O3. He gets to G3, before one of the kobolds begins saying something in draconic.

"Huh? What was that noise?"

The two kobolds look in Carns direction as he quickly kneels behind the bushes.
"It's just a bush..."
"No you idiot, that's a enemy behind the bush. SOUND THE ALARM" He calls out.

Seconds later a horn bellows from within the cave, making a very loud noise that everything within a half mile likely could easily hear.

Carn cannot charge, as he is still within difficult terrain.
The kobolds still have not seen the rest of the party, so they may still take a surprise action.

Edit: Okay, so Ah Kimi is moving at the same time as Carn. He gets spotted to and loses out on the surprise action. But he got to double move.

Korney
2012-09-28, 12:35 PM
OOC
Maybe it will be smarter if Ah Kimi and I run away now. They have only spotted the two of us and we could make them prusue us so the rest could surround them?

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-09-28, 12:49 PM
Since Rodrik is at the top of the initiative chain surely one of the Kobolds either saw a shuriken fly past, or was stabbed by one. How does this factor into them sounding the alarm?

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-28, 01:02 PM
I'm not seeing an attack roll... could you direct me to the post #. Or could you make one and find out. :smallwink:

Abemad
2012-09-28, 01:28 PM
I assume Anna still fires her crossbow at her designated target (K3 when her turn comes up, the attackroll and damage is in the dice roll thread, post #9

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-28, 05:49 PM
Yeah, that's fine. I appreciate everyone point out their post #. I've never used a separate thread for dice before. What a pain in the butt.

Just need an attack from Rodrick and we will be done with the surprise round.

Edit: New Page

Map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqrz5kcWkVwBdElweWZoN0VTenRINmlIQjBlRG9qW EE#gid=0)

Dice (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13943523#post13943523)

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-09-29, 05:25 AM
That was the roll I made in this thread- apologies again. Post #14. I can re roll in the dice rolling thread if that's preferred.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-29, 12:18 PM
Yes please. If it's not made in the dice rolling thread, it doesn't count.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-29, 02:24 PM
Okay, So Rodrik's attack misses the kobold.

The horn sounds. We're into an actual combat round now.
Order
Rodrik 19
Carn 19
Anna 14
Ah Kimi 11
Kobolds

The way initiative has worked out, you don't have to wait for other PC's to go before you post, but their actions will happen before yours.

Korney
2012-09-29, 02:30 PM
Why am I still in G3 ? If the difficult terrain doesn't let me charge it's ok, but I should have moved at half speed, right?
Edit: Nevermaind, either way I need to move doble this turn to reach the kobold, so nothing changes.

Carn
Carn moves as fast as he can through the vegetation until he reaches one of the kobolds. "Stupid kobold why do you give the alarm!"

Moving from G3 to M6 using two move actions.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-09-29, 02:37 PM
You were in difficult terrain and moving silently. So that puts you at a quarter speed.

Korney
2012-09-29, 02:38 PM
Moral of the story, don't follow the girl's plans :smallbiggrin:

Fremen
2012-09-30, 12:53 PM
As the kobolds panicked in the sight of the oncoming adventurers, Ah Kimi leapt to intercept the nearest of them, throwing himself into an attack stance as he closed. At the last moment he twisted his body into a kick, his bare foot arcing at the kobold's throat.

Ah Kimi is charging to P6, and attacking the kobold in P7 with an unarmed strike using Stunning Fist. If he connects, the DC for the kobold's Fort save is 13.

Abemad
2012-09-30, 02:31 PM
Anna takes advantage of the fighting. She reloads her crossbow and moves to a spot (V9) where she can better cover the cave entrance.

Did my first shot do anything?

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-09-30, 04:31 PM
Rodrik dashes forward, still so entrenched in the trees he doubted they would here him.

Double move to U8.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-09-30, 04:50 PM
Rodrik dashes forward, still so entrenched in the trees he doubted they would here him.

Double move to U8.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-01, 12:02 PM
Okay, trying to sort everybody out here.

Carn- You're good.
Rodrik- Are you staying hidden? Otherwise a double move should get you closer.
Also, your character sheet needs to reflect your speed and list your leather armor.
Anna- You attack hit, I just some how managed to miss it. k8 took a arrow to his gut and passed out.
Ah Kimi- Where were you at the start of your turn? You may not be able to charge, depending on your answer.

More is happening, but for now K3 takes a 5 ft step back to and shoots Carn with his light crossbow. The bolt lands square into Carn's shoulder, dealing 3 damage.

I will finish the round out once I get an answer on Ah Kimi.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-01, 01:43 PM
He's a gnome so he is small and 20ft movement speed. I thought he was going through difficult terrain so it would be halved. Also, the armour bonus is from being a ninja, so it is equal to his wisdom: he wears no physical armour.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-01, 01:56 PM
Ah, I see why I made that mistake. You have it listed as a armor bonus. It should be listed as misc. At later levels that will matter when you gets bracers of armor.:smallwink:

Also, whisper gnomes have a movement of 30 ft.

Fremen
2012-10-01, 05:24 PM
I was in R-3. Not that it matters, my attack missed rather badly.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-01, 06:36 PM
It matters slightly where you were positioned. And since I failed to note that Anna dropped K8, it becomes slightly important.

If the Kobold you had attacked were dead, would you have instead moved to N6 to attack the other one?

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-02, 03:47 PM
In interest of keeping things moving, I have moved Ah Kimi. I don't think Fremen will object.

From within the cave you hear the sound of squeaking metal, as if a metal gate or cage is being opened. K3 begins to laugh maniacally.

Round 2-Fight!
Rodrik 19
Carn 19
Anna 14
Ah Kimi 11
Enemies

Again, feel free to post freely.

Korney
2012-10-02, 04:07 PM
Carn

Carn jumps to the remaining kobold unsuccessfully trying to hit him with his hammer and silencing his laught.
"I don't like this!" sais as he turns arround to recieve whatever creature was released.

move from M6 to M7, attack K3 roll #19

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-02, 06:12 PM
Assuming then that Rodrik's faster movement carried him to S8 last turn rather than U8, he will now move to O8 and throw his shuriken again at K3.

Rodrik dashed out of the undergrowth and hurled another shuriken at the kobold.

Abemad
2012-10-03, 02:57 AM
Anna moves to T11 and readies her crossbow, to shoot at the first creature coming out of the cave.

Move action to T11, standard action ready action to shoot scrossbow, dice rolls are in the thread.

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-10, 04:57 PM
From the cave comes a large size quadrupedal creature, standing on slender legs. It appears to be serpentine in nature, and covered in thick dark colored scales. It's nature appears to be draconic, and it's snout comes to a point like that of a horse. Fangs protrude from the top and bottom of it's mouth, and a long thin lizard-like tail thrashes from side to side behind it, capped with a triangular piece of chittin Two large leathery wings remain folded against the creature's sides, ready to be unfurled at any moment. Whatever this creature is, the kobolds seem to have also outfitted it with some leather barding that was modified from a horse's barding, leaving large slots for it's wings to fit through.

The creature gallops out, roaring viciously before trampling over Ah Kimi & Carn for 15 Damage. A DC 18 reflex reduces this damage to 7. It then turns and starts heading in the direction of Anna & Rodrik.

Ah Kimi is caught by surprise, and trampled unconscious by the creature.

Following the creatures path of trampling, two kobolds walk out to the entrance of the cave and shoot light crossbows at Carn. If Carn drops, they shoot at Anna.

Korney
2012-10-12, 09:23 AM
Carn

Carn turns arround as the sound of a charging beast comes out the cave but before he has time to react the draconic creature tramples over him leaving only a bleeding body lying on the ground.

OOC:
Carn failed the reflex save and is now at -5Hp
LOL, ****ing kobolds and their army of draco-horses.
If it is of any help, remember I have a healing potion in my backpack.

Abemad
2012-10-14, 07:10 AM
Anna slowly moves away from the beast, reloads her crossbow and fires a shot at it.

5 foot step to W10.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-14, 02:48 PM
Move to L9 and attack K3 with both Kukri.

Rodrik leaps forward at the kobold drawing the second kukri after his hand was free of shuriken. He slashed wildly, hoping to catch the dragon creature off guard.

We also seem to have left my dog behind... Woops :smallredface:

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-14, 09:36 PM
For future reference, If I don't move you on the map gang, either yell at me or move yourself. :smallsmile:

Rodrick can only attack with both Kukri's on a full attack action. He only had a standard. However it actually aids you, because without the penalty, he hits the kobold.

Rodrick moves and stabs the kobold, the two small creatures look eye to eye for a moment, and then the kobold drops to the ground.

Anna's bolt lands into the creature's flesh, but it doesn't even slow.

D1 approaches Anna and bites her, tearing a piece of flesh from her neck. She drops. (-4)

The two kobolds take two well aimed shots, and drop Rodrick. (-1)

So gang, I just TPK'd omega team.:smallannoyed: Most of it was caused by some really good rolls on my part, and bad ones on your part. That's the bad news.

The game is not over for you guys, and hopefully I don't lose anyone over this. You guys are by far have the best attitude of the groups, so I hope not.
What happens now? Well one of two things.
Currently I think I'm going to TPK alpha team too. It's not certain. I'm going to finish the fight up with the other two groups. If one group can get through, then we reset and try again. If everyone dies, clearly this creature is above the CR it's rated and we blame that.

I'm sorry guys.

Korney
2012-10-15, 09:27 AM
Carn

Carn slowly bleeds himself out as a last resort attack, trying to make the kobolds slip and break their necks on the puddle his body is.

OOC

I don't mind being TPK'd, if we were about to compete in this dungeons with the lowest tier team dying is almost a given, haha

I just regret not trying to talk our way in, as the weaklings we are we should have tried to trick the kobolds with random intelligent speach.
But it is too hard to do such in a PbP withour slowing everything.

Abemad
2012-10-16, 11:32 AM
No worries, that kobold cow was brutal... What level was the second dungeon?

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-16, 11:53 AM
The second dungeon is level 4. But Its starting to look certain I scrap dungeon 1 and start again.

Abemad
2012-10-17, 05:19 AM
Okay, would some rebuild be allowed? Just reduce my CHA, increase STR, and buy a longspear?

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-17, 10:16 AM
yeah. That's fine. I really need to re-recruit as well since we lost fremen

Abemad
2012-10-17, 02:18 PM
Okay, changes are done, and waiting excitedly for the next try ;)

Korney
2012-10-17, 05:48 PM
Are we repeating the lvl 1 dungeon? Awww, I actually liked the way we got wiped out :smallsmile:

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-17, 07:15 PM
LMAO. Awesome. If all the teams die and we redo the dungeon, I'm changing the main enemies to Orcs. I think I just expect more from kobolds. They're the omega team of enemies.

Of course if you guys don't want to redo the lv 1 dungeon, and Beta team doesn't die, then we could just give you an F and move on to the level 4 dungeon.

Abemad
2012-10-18, 06:26 AM
Either way is fine for me.

Korney
2012-10-18, 12:03 PM
Me too, also, my character might be a hot female orc willing to distract the guards :smalltongue:

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-18, 12:05 PM
if you take the word 'hot' out of that sentence, it may be a possibility.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5f4338nMjmQEEg63Zsge9WRPQF6IjB B-Q6qQM-A4NGZff5OfeSQ
Nothing sexier than a woman with huge biceps, strong hand, and a Adams apple.... :smalleek:

Korney
2012-10-18, 02:40 PM
Only puny human like weak woman.
Orc like big strong woman!!! :smallfurious:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/043/1/8/18c6961145aee07a0b278fae63bbd7fd.jpg

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-24, 04:04 PM
So just to keep you updated, Alpha team gave up. Personally I am starting to get the impression that some of them are a bunch of whiners.

I mentioned reseting dungeon one with orcs and they pitched a fit. Apparently orcs do too much damage.

As for Beta team, it's still up in the air but I think they may actually have a chance at winning the encounter. If Beta team wins the encounter, I'm just going to call them the winners of dungeon one and everybody will start dungeon two at level 4.

Korney
2012-10-24, 07:59 PM
Sounds good to me.
And about Alpha team, sorry to hear that, but I must say that you should have seen it coming, given their character choices xD

Korney
2012-10-26, 07:25 AM
May I ask for permission to read the Beta IC thread if we are not going to re-run it?

CowMasterTrojan
2012-10-26, 12:14 PM
yeah, sure. Knock yourself out.

Korney
2012-10-26, 03:51 PM
link? :smalltongue:

Abemad
2012-10-29, 03:32 AM
Goggle search still works wonders (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256688)

Korney
2012-11-04, 05:12 PM
Just reporting in to remind I am still interested in this game and making sure it doesn't die.
(I know we have to wait until lvl4 dungeon comes, I don't want to rush things here but don't want to give the impression I don't care anymore either :smallsmile:)

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-04, 06:42 PM
Still here also.

Abemad
2012-11-06, 07:30 AM
Also still here...

Korney
2012-11-06, 08:28 PM
Our team story was short, but epic... well, not really xD

Probably an angry cow could have killed us.
Wait a second...

CowMasterTrojan
2012-11-16, 06:58 PM
I have returned, and started a new IC thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14235916#post14235916) Everyone is invited, and there will be no dice rolling thread. The objective is to have some fun. I have no promises on it's length, only that it is unlikely to last till level 9.

This thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14235930#post14235930) can continue to serve as the OOC thread