PDA

View Full Version : Savreree/Grush’takr (Abomination) [PF]

ExemplarofAvg
2012-09-24, 01:45 PM
So I found this a few years back, somewhere (I'm not sure where) and I kept it because it's a Half-Elf/Half-Orc, my first character.
Savreree/Grush’takr (Abomination)
• +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, -2 Charisma. Savreree/Grush’takr are strong and quick but lack the hardiness of their orc ancestors and the social graces of their elf lineage
• Medium size: As Medium creatures, Orelfs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Savreree base speed is 30ft.
• Darkvision: Savreree/Grush’takr can see in the dark up to 60ft. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight and they can function just fine with no light at all
• Mixed Blood: For all effects related to race, a Savreree/Grush’takr is considered both an orc and an elf.. Savreree/Grush’takr, for example, are just as vulnerable to special effects that affect orcs or elves as their ancestors are, and they can use magic items that are only usable by orcs or elves.
• +2 Racial Bonus on Listen and Spot Checks. +4 bonus on Intimidate checks.
• Languages: Common, and either Elven or Orc depending on where they were raised.
• Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven (if not automatic), Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Orc (if not automatic), and Abyssal
• Favoured Class: Ranger
My wondering is how to transfer this to rules for Pathfinder, or something similar for Pathfinder. Or is it fine already?