PDA

View Full Version : Races of Average [PF]

ExemplarofAvg
2012-09-24, 05:14 PM
So I've been playing around with the Pathfinder Race Generator (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/arg-creating-new-races)

And I think it's time I bring what I've tinkered into being to the Forums for you all to rip apart as needed. Now some of these are fully flushed out, and others are half-done but ready to be reviewed. And I apologize to any moderators, this might be necromatized if/as I add new races.

Argonian +2 Con, +2 Cha, −2 Int,
Medium Humanoid (Reptilian)
Hold Breath (1 RP) Argonians can hold their breath for a number of rounds equal to four times their Constitution score before risking drowning or suffocating.

Hardy (3 RP) Argonians gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.

Healthy (2 RP) Argonians gain a +4 bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison, including magical diseases.

Natural Armor (2 RP) Argonians gain a +2 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class. Improved Natural Armour (1 RP)

Desert Runner (2 RP) Argonians receive a +4 racial bonus on Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue and exhaustion, as well as any other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments.Aventi+2 Con, +2 Wis, −2 Cha
Humanoid (Aquatic)
Medium
30ft Speed, 30ft Swim
Darkvision 60ft.
Amphibious: Aquatic Subtype and Amphibious Special Ability
Water Sense: Blindsense 30ft when in water.
Languages: Common, Aventus
Bonus Languages: Aquan, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Sahuaguin Pacham
Humanoid (Pacham)
+4 Str, -2 Dex, -2 Int
Four Armed
30ft Speed

Just as Humans are supposed to have descended from Apes and Monkeys, Pacham have descended from Girallons. Over time much of the savagery and cruelty was bred out of them, but not their incredible strength and most notable trait, their four arms.Xip
Humanoid (Modified)
80ft Speed
+2 Dex, +2 Cha −4 Str, -4 Con
Quick Reactions: Improved Initiative

It’s hard to not like the sometimes impetuous speedsters of the world. With their outright friendliness and kind demeanor the only downside is that when you can run really fast everything seems that much slower. Evolution has left this race at a bit of a disadvantage while their muscle is easily built for speed it is harder for them to train for strength, also to move so fast they have become a bit light and take hits rather easily.

Falkans
Humanoid (Falkan)
Medium: Falkans are the same size as an average human and receive no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.

+2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Constitution
Falkans are quick and agile due to their light frames, they are also considered quite comely to humans, appearing to some as if angels.

30ft Speed

Wings: Falkans have a natural fly speed of 50ft with Good maneuverability.

Sharp Eyes, Quiet Feathers: Falkans have learned to stop prey from far off and how to approach without notice, because of this they gain a +2 bonus to Perception and Stealth and these skills are always class skills for a Falkan.

Languages: Falkan, Common
Bonus: Auran, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Halfling Sylvan
Favored Class: Paladin

Before you is a human unlike any you have seen before, despite looking slightly hawkish in the face with intense eyes and eyebrows that curve off and away from the face, they seem almost unnaturally attractive. All of the hair on his head seems to grow away from his face, as if continually windswept, which appears likely due to the large wings and hawk or eagle tail that seem to grow from the base of his spine.

Falkans are an interesting race, many assume them offshoots of the more well known, but hated Strix. However they are actually an ancient line of celestially blooded humanoids brought about by far past intermingling with angels. In decades and centuries since such pairing the Falkans have developed their own race that breeds true.

Falkans generally live high up in the mountains feeling a sort of natural closeness there often times having to fight with dragons over some of the best locations near food, water or available food sources.

Falkan Names follow a very strong name patterns, the male names are strong and solid without much fluff, whereas the female names are very flowery and artistic. A Flock of Falkans all share a common clan name usually involves something about where they nest. Falkans also earn names or extraneous titles based on deeds or acs.

Male Names: Noland
Female Names: Aeira, Floria,
Clan Names: Dawnwatch, Cliffguard