PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Warblade Dip Opinon

Zjordan85
2012-09-25, 11:12 AM
Current character is a cloistered cleric, my original plan was simply to go CC10/Contemplative 10.

Question is: Is a 1 level dip into warblade at ECL 9 worth losing a caster level and delaying 5th level spells for the following; Bolstering Voice stance, White Raven Tactics (the real point behind the dip), Douse the Flames and Action Before Thought?

Primary role is a buffer/emergency healer and knowledge monkey (Yes, Knowledge Devotion is in the plans @ lvl 9) using DMM(Persist), Prophecy's Shaper & Prohecy's Shepard and Mastery of Day and Night all before 10th level.

Opinions>?

kitcik
2012-09-25, 11:16 AM
You'll probably get a lot of "no, never lose a caster level" responses, so I will take the other side.

WRT is something you are likely going to use at least once in every encounter for the rest of the campaign. And your group will love it. What can beat that?

Zjordan85
2012-09-25, 11:21 AM
That's my thought behind it, WRT is worth it's weight in gold, particularly with the hard-hitting barbarian/dragon shaman in the party.

CreganTur
2012-09-25, 11:29 AM
It's a great tech option. If you feel that it will work well with your party, then go for it.