PDA

View Full Version : Half-Orc [Skyrim]

ExemplarofAvg
2012-09-25, 06:25 PM
So I just got skyrim (yeah, I know, I'm late)
Anyways, I'm planning on playing an Orsimer/Orc because in DnD I'm almost always a Half-Orc, so I'm wondering how to make the Orsimer/Orc look more Human, I know I'll have to play around with the look a bit, but just on the off-hand wondering if anyone has any tips or knows a guy type deal.

Alaris
2012-09-25, 10:09 PM
So I just got skyrim (yeah, I know, I'm late)
Anyways, I'm planning on playing an Orsimer/Orc because in DnD I'm almost always a Half-Orc, so I'm wondering how to make the Orsimer/Orc look more Human, I know I'll have to play around with the look a bit, but just on the off-hand wondering if anyone has any tips or knows a guy type deal.

My question is, 360 or PC? Because if you're on the PC, I recommend grabbing some mods... the faces and body-types are so improved with certain mods. If not, well, I am not the one to help you, as I could never get a satisfying face for ANY character without a mod.

ExemplarofAvg
2012-09-26, 06:19 AM
My question is, 360 or PC? Because if you're on the PC, I recommend grabbing some mods... the faces and body-types are so improved with certain mods. If not, well, I am not the one to help you, as I could never get a satisfying face for ANY character without a mod.

360, I got my argonian to look good, like zero body weight and maxed out everything face-wise.